Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Shot From Fox and Zash's Past

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Location : Nippon. Wait, this isn't Amestris!!! HOW DID I GET HERE!?!?!?!?!

Stats
Poke: 1450
Team: FullMetal Charm; Team Starfox; Team Skyfire; Team Chocospark; Team Rising Tides
Inventory:

A Shot From Fox and Zash's Past - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: A Shot From Fox and Zash's Past   A Shot From Fox and Zash's Past - Page 2 EmptySat May 26, 2012 1:41 am

First topic message reminder :

[This takes place when Fox was around 14.]

Kitsune Dawn Fira, commonly known as "Fox", sat on a stone wall which lined the road that led to her tiny neighborhood one morning. She was at genuine peace for once, her mind distracted from it's dark and conflicted areas as she looked up at the fresh morning sky, cloudgazing happily. Oddly, instead of her normal attire, she wore a pure white sundress that morning. A fresh, gentle breeze blew through the area, accentuating the atmosphere.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Poke: 1380
Team: night fire
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A Shot From Fox and Zash's Past   A Shot From Fox and Zash's Past - Page 2 EmptySat May 26, 2012 10:22 pm

Zash followed in behind her the inside was very very dark almost pitch black even with the sun rising outside there weren't any windows to let the light in and the eletricity had been long cut off. Zash lit a tiny fire in his hand and lit the room up for them not that much but still a little. " There are some stairs over here." Zash said following along the right wall from when they came in teh stairs let to a tiny room that out looked the dark space inside the room was a control board with switchs and levers and buttons. When Zash got up into the room he looked all of them over and let his light hang in the air. " Go crazy and press a ton of stuff." Zash told Fox.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Team: FullMetal Charm; Team Starfox; Team Skyfire; Team Chocospark; Team Rising Tides
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A Shot From Fox and Zash's Past   A Shot From Fox and Zash's Past - Page 2 EmptySat May 26, 2012 10:29 pm

"Huh?!" Foxx exclaimed in confusion, bewildered by his request. Regardless, she started pressing buttons and flipping switches of every size, shape, and color. "So, why am I doing this again?" Fox questioned.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A Shot From Fox and Zash's Past   A Shot From Fox and Zash's Past - Page 2 EmptySat May 26, 2012 10:50 pm

AS Fox pushes buttons and pulls levers grinding sounds of metal on metal fills the warehouse. Zash waited for the sound to cease. " You did that so this looked really cool." Zash answered and held his hands up to his face like they were cold and he was breathing on them to make them warn. In his hands a fire ball of multiple colors formed he let it glide out of his fingers and enter the middle of the room where it's like was reflected off a number of mirrors held at different hieghts and places by chains, the light bounced off all the mirrors throwing lights different shades of blues and greens and violets and reds everywhere a wonderful light show.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A Shot From Fox and Zash's Past   A Shot From Fox and Zash's Past - Page 2 EmptySun May 27, 2012 12:42 am

"Holy Miltank, that's awesome!!!" Fox exclaimed in wonder. "How did you know it would do that?" she asked him with amazment. She took a step forward, when all of a sudden a floorboard let loose and she fell into a pitch-black cavern. Dazed, she stood up, trying to get her balance.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A Shot From Fox and Zash's Past   A Shot From Fox and Zash's Past - Page 2 EmptySun May 27, 2012 1:51 am

Zash smiled as Fox was amazed over his light showed he'd come here before to do some...... Questionable things and found that it used to be used for some sciencey thing and the control board moved around the glass sheets. He'd been about to tell her to press another button when she fell. He'd instantly moved to grab her and get her away form the hole but he'd hadn't been fast enough he looked over the edge of the whole and spawned a flame and let it drift down carefully to light up the cavern. He would have jumped down but he didn't want to land on top of her.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A Shot From Fox and Zash's Past   A Shot From Fox and Zash's Past - Page 2 EmptySun May 27, 2012 3:29 am

"Thanks for the light man." Fox groaned as she worked the kinks out os her now bruised body. She stood up straighter and got a good look around the seemingly tiny prison, and she automatically noticed a huge cavernous tunnel. "Dude, come check this out!" she called as she began to walk down the tunnel. She only ment to just enter it but soon she was deep into the constricting darkness, not even noticing when she whent down the right side of a fork in the road.

(Ooc: they should totally get split up XD)
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A Shot From Fox and Zash's Past   A Shot From Fox and Zash's Past - Page 2 EmptySun May 27, 2012 3:37 am

ooc: Sure why not

IC: Zash lept down the hole after FOx and looked she was no longer in the room. He raised his hand and a mini sun blazed above it lighting up the room he saw two paths infront of him. " Oh no." He bit his lip. " I picked this one." He said to himself and went into the left tunnel. His steps were heavy and careful like each one felt the ground before actually stepping onto it before long he was a ways into the tunnel.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A Shot From Fox and Zash's Past   A Shot From Fox and Zash's Past - Page 2 EmptySun May 27, 2012 3:59 am

Fox, getting the uneasy feeling that she may never see light again, leaned against the wall for support as she continiued to trek on through the cave. "W-well, I guess i-it's a good thing I'm n-not claustraphobic......." Fox panted, tired and in pain from all the times she had tripped in the tunnels.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A Shot From Fox and Zash's Past   A Shot From Fox and Zash's Past - Page 2 EmptySun May 27, 2012 4:04 am

Zash stuck his hands in his pockets he was walking along the tunnel easily his light making him be able to stop from tripping or missing something important. He didn't like this cavern maybe it was the mudcover objects that looked supsicously like skulls and bones. " This place gives me the creeps." He shivered but pressed on.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A Shot From Fox and Zash's Past   A Shot From Fox and Zash's Past - Page 2 EmptySun May 27, 2012 4:12 am

It wasn't too long before the psychological toll of being trapped in an absolutely pitch-black tunnel with no light whatsoever began to take it's toll on Fox's mind. She kept feeling along the wall, but she began to mutter incomprehensible gibberish to herself as she made her way through the seemingly never-ending void. "Just gotta keep moving... I'll find the end...... All tunnels end somewhere......" she panted to herself, her energy draining and the terrain not getting any easier to navigate.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A Shot From Fox and Zash's Past   A Shot From Fox and Zash's Past - Page 2 EmptySun May 27, 2012 4:17 am

Zash came to the end of his tunnel and he found it to end in a large room much like the one he'd jumped into to get into the tunnel he looked along the wall next to him there was a tunnel leading back in the direction he'd come he moved and started to race down that tunnel. Fox had entered in first why hadn't she finished first? He started to pick up the pace worried his light blazing down the tunnel.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A Shot From Fox and Zash's Past   A Shot From Fox and Zash's Past - Page 2 EmptySun May 27, 2012 4:36 am

Fox tripped one final time and faceplanted in a pile of stones, or at least she assumed they were stones. she could taste blood and knew her face was definitely beat up pretty badly. She groaned in pain, but even though in reality she was on the brink of tears she refused to cry. She would never, EVER cry. She knew she was probably hopelessly lost in an old mining tunnel which she would probably call her grave, but she still continiued to struggle to stand and move forward.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A Shot From Fox and Zash's Past   A Shot From Fox and Zash's Past - Page 2 EmptySun May 27, 2012 4:42 am

Zash started to yell for her. " FOX!!" He screamed worried now. " FOX I'm coming for you!" HE yelled as he ran now stumbling and tripping himself skinning his hands but he picked himself up and kept on into a sprint his light blaze giantly now illuminating a long ways down the tunnel. He scanned down there a blot of color in the normal dirt brown everywhere was it yes it was! " FOX!"
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A Shot From Fox and Zash's Past   A Shot From Fox and Zash's Past - Page 2 EmptySun May 27, 2012 6:10 am

Facedown again, panting and tired, Fox looked uo when she heard a familiar voice calling out her name. "Zash...?" she called weakly, starting to get up again.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A Shot From Fox and Zash's Past   A Shot From Fox and Zash's Past - Page 2 EmptySun May 27, 2012 6:13 am

" Oh god Fox." He said as he ran up next to her he reached her and a expression of pure guilt and horror filled his face. " No don't get up I'll carry you." He said. " Are you okay?" He asked. He felt horrible he'd wanted to take Fox to see his little light show and now she was hurt this had gone from great to horrible.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A Shot From Fox and Zash's Past   A Shot From Fox and Zash's Past - Page 2 EmptySun May 27, 2012 6:18 am

"Nah, I'm fine. It's just a really really good thing I'm not claustraphobic." Fox chuckled quietly. Somehoow, despite her condition she was laughing again. "Hey, there's something weird about this tunnel. Call me crazy, but I don't wat to leave just yet."she told Zash.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A Shot From Fox and Zash's Past   A Shot From Fox and Zash's Past - Page 2 EmptySun May 27, 2012 6:22 am

Zash bit his lip he knew FOx was too proud too let him carry her even in this state and he wasn't about to tell her no after he had gotten them into this mess. " Okay I owe you one after all, but you lean on me and stick close." Zash instructed helping her get to her feet.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A Shot From Fox and Zash's Past   A Shot From Fox and Zash's Past - Page 2 EmptyMon May 28, 2012 2:06 am

"Fine." Fox said as she got up. She leaned on her friend for support as they trekked back down the way Zash had come looking for her. "This cave just gives off these eerie impulses. I can't describe it, but they're getting stronger." Fox muttered. She was totally oblivious to that fact that what she was saying probably sounded like babbling caused by overexposure to absolute darkness.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A Shot From Fox and Zash's Past   A Shot From Fox and Zash's Past - Page 2 EmptyMon May 28, 2012 2:19 am

"whatever you say." Zash dismissed Fox's little feelings as her going crazy but he let her keep going, he figurewd worst that happened is he'd have to get fox out which he was confident he could. Zash guessed her sense had something to do with alchemy and that was why Zash couldn't feel it himself even so he felt a little nervous if it was getting stronger he would feel better if he had a sword he'd was a very good swordsmen and always felt better with a blade in his hands it came from years of random aspects of sword play he was in from fencing to kendo.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A Shot From Fox and Zash's Past   A Shot From Fox and Zash's Past - Page 2 EmptyMon May 28, 2012 3:09 am

"Ow, now these impulses are really starting to bug me. It's not just, like, giving me headaches; but........ it actually feels like something is pushing against... my soul......" Fox groaned as she lurched forward, clutching at her chest. The two were now in the room that the two tunnels converged at. it looked to be a dead end, but Fox knew better.

Last edited by FoxFireAlchemist on Tue Apr 29, 2014 12:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A Shot From Fox and Zash's Past   A Shot From Fox and Zash's Past - Page 2 EmptyMon May 28, 2012 3:19 am

" Hey if it hurts don't go towards it!" Zash snapped, honestly Fox was tough he gave her that but pain was normally a sign not to do something. " Your your soul?" Zash asked as the sudden strangeness of the situation dawned on him. " Fox are you okay?" He asked now seriosuly concerned.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A Shot From Fox and Zash's Past   A Shot From Fox and Zash's Past - Page 2 EmptyMon May 28, 2012 3:26 am

"Hang on......" Fox muttered quietly. She stumbled away from her friends's side on her own and pressed her ear up to the back wall of the cavern. "Aha." she muttered. "There's a small, underground river just beyond this wall." she explaind. Then, she clapped her hands together and destroyed the wall in a cloud of smoke and steam.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A Shot From Fox and Zash's Past   A Shot From Fox and Zash's Past - Page 2 EmptyMon May 28, 2012 3:29 am

" partial transmuation?" Zash guessed he'd brushed up a little on his alchemy so he knew it better. The stuff was pretty crazy and the more Zash had learned the more he'd been impressed towards Fox for being able to use it. Zash went to her friend's side again to help her keep walking. He looked sure enough infront of them was a small reflective surface of water. It was really dirty and nearly black from picking up dirt.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A Shot From Fox and Zash's Past   A Shot From Fox and Zash's Past - Page 2 EmptyMon May 28, 2012 3:38 am

"No, then we would have drowned." Fox replied. As the smoke and steam cleared. it revealed Fox standing int a tunnel that seemed to lead even further on. "I detroyed the wall, then created two walls on either side to hold the water in, and to continiue the tunnel. someone's obviously trying to hide something, 'cause someone was trying to hide that tunnel with that river. they even sealed it with an alchemically-created steel barrier. I had to break that, too." Fox explained. She started to walk further in, but the felt a wave of pain in her side and felt onto one knee. She clenched at her side, her face scrunched up in pain.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A Shot From Fox and Zash's Past   A Shot From Fox and Zash's Past - Page 2 EmptyMon May 28, 2012 3:45 am

" FOX!" Zash screeched and fell to one side next to her. " Okay this is enough your not gonna be able to stand." Zash said his voice filled with worry, he'd hardly listened to Fox's explaintion of what she did but it sounded like she did a lot and that alchemy plus whatever was killing her now was not good! Zash didn't know what he'd do if fox just up and died right in front of him right now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Shot From Fox and Zash's Past   A Shot From Fox and Zash's Past - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Shot From Fox and Zash's Past
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next