Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fox and Zash shot from the past THE SECOND (not a direct sequal to the first)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Poke: 1380
Team: night fire
Inventory:

Fox and Zash shot from the past THE SECOND (not a direct sequal to the first)  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Fox and Zash shot from the past THE SECOND (not a direct sequal to the first)    Fox and Zash shot from the past THE SECOND (not a direct sequal to the first)  - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 4:01 am

First topic message reminder :

Zash stood on the roof of his school the classes had ended not long ago but he didn't feel like leaving he yawned and looked out at his town. He rubbed at his right cheek where a bruise was, he'd gotten in a fight early that day. He watched as the kids from his school flooded out and raced out to there homes. Zash looked at his hands at flames blossomed and danced around them he'd kept his fire magic hidden from them after all he was a pyromancer, the one and only pyromancer it would look strange if he just started spawning fire balls.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

Fox and Zash shot from the past THE SECOND (not a direct sequal to the first)  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fox and Zash shot from the past THE SECOND (not a direct sequal to the first)    Fox and Zash shot from the past THE SECOND (not a direct sequal to the first)  - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 2:56 am

" Alright then now is my turn." He confirmed. " And no I don't have a name I'm simply the ring on Zash's finger." He held up the hand with the ring on it to reconfirm this point. " I'm an aspect of Zash brought out threw this ring a more.." he paused trying to find the word. " Stylish, and posh version I guess you could say."
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Location : Nippon. Wait, this isn't Amestris!!! HOW DID I GET HERE!?!?!?!?!

Stats
Poke: 1450
Team: FullMetal Charm; Team Starfox; Team Skyfire; Team Chocospark; Team Rising Tides
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Fox and Zash shot from the past THE SECOND (not a direct sequal to the first)    Fox and Zash shot from the past THE SECOND (not a direct sequal to the first)  - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 4:04 am

"Alright then. But I'm not gonna just go around and call you 'ring' or anything like that, so unless you have a better name for this side of yourself I'm just going to start calling you Poshie." Fox commented, looking straight at 'Poshie' as she spoke.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Fox and Zash shot from the past THE SECOND (not a direct sequal to the first)    Fox and Zash shot from the past THE SECOND (not a direct sequal to the first)  - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 10:09 pm

" Seems alright by me." Poshie agreed. " Well right now Zash is trying to raid my thoughts of immense pyromancy knowledge but of course I won't let him." Poshie started to tell Fox. " So we've came to a compromise that involves you." He said pointing to Fox.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Team: FullMetal Charm; Team Starfox; Team Skyfire; Team Chocospark; Team Rising Tides
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Fox and Zash shot from the past THE SECOND (not a direct sequal to the first)    Fox and Zash shot from the past THE SECOND (not a direct sequal to the first)  - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 10:15 pm

"...me?" Fox questioned Poshie; giving him an inquisitive look. "What in the world do I have to do with Pyromancy? I'm an Alchemist, not a fire Mage. And for the record, Pyroalchemy ain't no thing like Pyromancy; that's a pretty clear fact."
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Fox and Zash shot from the past THE SECOND (not a direct sequal to the first)    Fox and Zash shot from the past THE SECOND (not a direct sequal to the first)  - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 2:04 am

" Yes yes of course I'm aware I am Zash remember." He reminded her. " See Zash here." He pointed to himself as he said Zash. " Thinks he could beat me in an old pryomancy game we of course can't play cause we're in the same body but he also said you could beat me and of course I have to prove myself so he told me to ask you, would you like to play a game?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Fox and Zash shot from the past THE SECOND (not a direct sequal to the first)    Fox and Zash shot from the past THE SECOND (not a direct sequal to the first)  - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 2:49 am

"Ahh...... Well, I see where this involves me.........." Fox groaned irritatedly, knowing that she didn't have much other option other than to play the game. She sighed and crossed her arms; Zash was one of her closest friends, and if he needed her to play some game, she was gonna play it. "Alright. What kind of game are we talking about here, Poshie? We'll start from there."
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Fox and Zash shot from the past THE SECOND (not a direct sequal to the first)    Fox and Zash shot from the past THE SECOND (not a direct sequal to the first)  - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 3:41 am

" Well if you'd follow me up stairs I'll show you Madame." He answered and started to show her to the stairs. Having the more posh and polite emotions being expressed Poshie ran up a few steps and offered Fox a hand. Zash's entire arm started to fight back and pulled back Poshie glared at the arm as though to say. Now Zash that is rude and kept it extended. Causeing strange compulsions to run threw the limb making it tremble.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Fox and Zash shot from the past THE SECOND (not a direct sequal to the first)    Fox and Zash shot from the past THE SECOND (not a direct sequal to the first)  - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 4:01 am

"Uhh..... Thanks?" Fox responded as she followed Poshie to the stairs. When he held out his hand, she couldn't help but think to herself, "Wow, this is sooo un-Zash-like. He must be dying inside..." and snicker a bit. Instead of pissing him off further, however, she simply slapped Poshie five and started to climb the staircase. "I've tortured him enough for today." she decided.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Fox and Zash shot from the past THE SECOND (not a direct sequal to the first)    Fox and Zash shot from the past THE SECOND (not a direct sequal to the first)  - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 3:59 am

Poshie blinked confused and was even more confused as Zash said a silent prayer inside their shared mind. He supposed these two were just strange and hurried along the upstairs wasn't very impressive just a wrap around balcony of marble that encompassed the circular room. Large sections of it were out thanks to the statue of Icarus. One strange detail of the upstairs were random parts of glass and crystals all along the balcony flecks of them sparkled on the far side of the room. " Welcome to the game board!" Poshie made a very dramatic gesture. " pick any spot up here." He told her letting her pick her location first because of course ladies first.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Fox and Zash shot from the past THE SECOND (not a direct sequal to the first)    Fox and Zash shot from the past THE SECOND (not a direct sequal to the first)  - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 4:33 pm

"Okee doke." Fox shrugged nonchalantly, picking a random spot on the huge "game board". She didn't seem to be very nervous, even though the broken-up parts of the ceiling could be veiwed as quite hazardous to the normal person. She waited quietly for her next instruction, as she had no clue what in the world she was even supposed to do now.

Last edited by FoxFireAlchemist on Tue Apr 29, 2014 4:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Fox and Zash shot from the past THE SECOND (not a direct sequal to the first)    Fox and Zash shot from the past THE SECOND (not a direct sequal to the first)  - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 5:58 pm

" Now to set the game board." Poshie went on he put his hands near his chest like he was holding a ball with both hands right near his face. Fire instantly poured out from Poshie's ring of origin, they were light blue and looked strangely sad in that shade somehow there wasn't much time to see them though as the flames clashed with the normal orange fire coming from his other hand. Together a sphere of glowing white was made and Poshie let it loose in the middle of the room floating high off the ground. Beams of light started to form in the room and suddenly the ancient Pyromancy temple became a disco. " Alright now that the game boards is set here's how you play, we each have to claim a color." Poshie looked around at all the different rays of light there was red and green purple and pink but he went with his old favorite. " I'll be taking the blue lights."
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Fox and Zash shot from the past THE SECOND (not a direct sequal to the first)    Fox and Zash shot from the past THE SECOND (not a direct sequal to the first)  - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 9:14 pm

"I'll go for green. Cause then the board will look like FoxFire." Fox chortled as she claimed her color.

Ooc: SOZ
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Fox and Zash shot from the past THE SECOND (not a direct sequal to the first)    Fox and Zash shot from the past THE SECOND (not a direct sequal to the first)  - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 3:16 am

" Alright then." Poshie nodded approving the choice of color. " alright the games simple. " Poshie held his hands like he did before and spawned a second fire orb but much smaller this time he let it fly to a certain area in the room and a large number of the rays turned blue. " you place an orb of light as your game piece each turn you can either move a game piece or make a new one, you'll have to get a knack for changing the colors as we go, and I know your not a Pyromacner but you are an alchemist try light alchemy."
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Fox and Zash shot from the past THE SECOND (not a direct sequal to the first)    Fox and Zash shot from the past THE SECOND (not a direct sequal to the first)  - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 2:31 am

"Or Pyroalchemy." Fox pointed out. She knelt down and drew a formula in the layer of dust and debris that coated the ground to make sure she still knew what she was doing, and once she was satisfied she stood and held her hand up. She put on some odd gloves and with a simple snap she sent a flurrie of green sparks out onto the game board; but instead of creating a flame they turned into an explosion that would have made St. Patrick proud. "Oops, too much oxygen..." Fox laughed sheepishly. She snapped again; this time sucsessfully making a fresh green flame with the resulting sparks. "Better." she commented with a relieved sigh.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Fox and Zash shot from the past THE SECOND (not a direct sequal to the first)    Fox and Zash shot from the past THE SECOND (not a direct sequal to the first)  - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 2:38 am

Poshie blinked." Yes you have a fire now but that doesn't make green light so easily. If it were they easy I would have flooded the chamber with blue fire." Poshie laughed but it was obvious it wasn't a joke. However friendly and posh the man seemed he also didn't seem to have much restraint. He'd probably light the world on fire in Zash's body as he took a stroll threw a park. Of course that was just Zash's thoughts. " These mirrors do more then just reflect flames they refract and change the light produced by them." He explained. " That's what makes the game."
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Fox and Zash shot from the past THE SECOND (not a direct sequal to the first)    Fox and Zash shot from the past THE SECOND (not a direct sequal to the first)  - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 2:19 am

Fox listened intently; nodding every once in a while and twitching her ears. "Interesting... So is there anything more I need to know about this game? Any rules or instructions I haven't been made aware of yet? I'm assuming there's probably plenty..." she asked as she looked over the game board.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Fox and Zash shot from the past THE SECOND (not a direct sequal to the first)    Fox and Zash shot from the past THE SECOND (not a direct sequal to the first)  - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 2:27 am

" No actually the only rule is one fire sphere per turn oh and of course no killing, but that's impossible for me anyways so you don't need to worry." He assured her. Zash started to tug on the recessive of his mind starting to dig into his thoughts he was a like a very greedy influence wanting more and more like a drill braking into his layer protection of thoughts. poshie would have to win quick and then retreat back into the safety of his ring. " oh one last thing." He added. " You can move the starting source as a turn also" Poshie did just that moving the center larger mini sun to the far side of the space changing all the lights colors drastically.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Fox and Zash shot from the past THE SECOND (not a direct sequal to the first)    Fox and Zash shot from the past THE SECOND (not a direct sequal to the first)  - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 3:38 am

"Hmm..." Fox pondered as she looked at the newly-changed game board. She pondered what her next move should be. She looked over every "piece" carefully, not exactly sure what she wanted to do. She ignored the reemerging presence she sensed in Zash; she'd talk to him when he returned. After thinking a while, the snapped her fingers and made a ball of fire near the center of the board.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Fox and Zash shot from the past THE SECOND (not a direct sequal to the first)    Fox and Zash shot from the past THE SECOND (not a direct sequal to the first)  - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 5:23 am

" Good move good move." Poshie complimented clapping for her slightly as he did the source moved again and it almost seem to reset the game board as the light all changed to yellow in color and yellow was of no use to either of them. " Zash tells me that there is a game in modern life like this called chess? Though I highly doubt you play with orbs of fire." He commented laughing. Again Poshie felt a tug at the very deepest level of his mind as zash dug more and more into his mind. The eyes of Zash's body started to color the light blue of his eyes a darker shade. He's so forceful! He thought. Is this how you treat ladies ? Poshied wondered to Zash who's progressed froze suddenly and an irked feel filtered into Poshie leaving him satisfied.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Fox and Zash shot from the past THE SECOND (not a direct sequal to the first)    Fox and Zash shot from the past THE SECOND (not a direct sequal to the first)  - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 1:28 pm

Fox frowned slightly as the flames turned yellow. "What am I gonna do now..." she thought, perplexed. She lifted her hand to snap when she noticed felt Zash's presence grow stronger, then deminish as if he had been slapped or something. She looked over, noticing Poshie's slightly smug-looking face, and she began to wonder just what in the world was going on with those two.

"I wonder if I could... If I could establish a telepathic connection with Zash beyond Poshie's awareness..." she contemplated. While still in thought, she snapped at a spot on the board and a flame erupted near the one she had previously made.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Fox and Zash shot from the past THE SECOND (not a direct sequal to the first)    Fox and Zash shot from the past THE SECOND (not a direct sequal to the first)  - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 8:21 pm

pssstttttt Fox would have one of those for about ten minutes now... Zash's voice filtered into her head as the lights now tinted purple,
Poshie made a troubled expression. He was no longer being bothered by Zash's digging but that was the very thing troubling him it was as though Zash completely dismissed Poshie's existence . What's he planning? Poshie wondered as he mad an orb that colored nearly all of the lights blue except for a few loose strands.
He's good Zash told Fox and seemed to hush up for an instant deep in thought.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Fox and Zash shot from the past THE SECOND (not a direct sequal to the first)    Fox and Zash shot from the past THE SECOND (not a direct sequal to the first)  - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 8:35 pm

"Wait wut." Fox responded inside her head. She had all but completely forgotten about he connection with Zash as when she is focusing she tends to have a one-track mind and sometimes she can just be a total derp. "I'm honestly not even sure what move to make next." she thought to half-Zash and half-herself as all the fire on the board turned blue. She snapped at another place on the board, hoping it would do at least SOME good. She looked at her gloves hand and wondered how long her handle on the Pyroalchemy was going to last with a tinge of worry; she hadn't exactly practiced it very much.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Fox and Zash shot from the past THE SECOND (not a direct sequal to the first)    Fox and Zash shot from the past THE SECOND (not a direct sequal to the first)  - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 10:06 pm

the lights changed to a variety of different colors Zash seem to quite for an instant in Fox's mind. Fox do u trust me? He asked suddenly.
Poshie almost seemed to sneer in the lack of usefulness of the move it didn't do much seemed much more like a fatal flaw than a logic move as he snapped it own fingers changing the lights back to almost entirely in his favor.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Fox and Zash shot from the past THE SECOND (not a direct sequal to the first)    Fox and Zash shot from the past THE SECOND (not a direct sequal to the first)  - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 2:28 am

Fox grimmaced as the lights all changed in Poshie's favor, but she didn't let it phase her. It sounded like Zash had a plan, and that not only boosted her courage and moral, but it also inflated her ego the tiniest bit. 'Cause, I mean, come on. She had one of her awesome friends to back her up, and no one was cooler than her friends. Wolf was just a great person and he radiated this undeniably strong/potent aura, and Zash was not only one of the most reliable people Fox knew but had his own special traits and powers that made him that much more awesome, so why shouldn't she have full confidence in and be proud of them?

"............What a silly question." Fox replied with a teeny tiny mischevious grin spreading across her lips ever-so-faintly. "You know i have all the faith and cofidence as well in you. So just say the word and let's raise some hell!"
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Fox and Zash shot from the past THE SECOND (not a direct sequal to the first)    Fox and Zash shot from the past THE SECOND (not a direct sequal to the first)  - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 10:49 pm

Poshe's face broke into a grin and his hand shot up to his mouth and quickly the grin turned into a look of shock. " What was that?" He wondered startled he looked at Fox and his eyes grew even wider he saw a ghostly looking appariation of Zash behind Fox leaning forward whispering into her ear. That's where he went! His body's reacting ! Realization dawning on him, he saw as the ghost mouthed the words, " Light me up"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fox and Zash shot from the past THE SECOND (not a direct sequal to the first)    Fox and Zash shot from the past THE SECOND (not a direct sequal to the first)  - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fox and Zash shot from the past THE SECOND (not a direct sequal to the first)
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next