Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Finally Exploring.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Poke: 1280
Team: ShadowFern/DesertWind /Voltage/Obsidian/Storm /Oncoming Storm
Inventory:

Finally Exploring. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Finally Exploring.   Finally Exploring. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 3:13 pm

First topic message reminder :

Ciriya stepped into the Icicle Woods and looked around. It was kind of pretty if you thought about it. The glittering icicles hanging from the branches, the sparkling stems of the frozen leaves. And the soft coating of snow that littered the ground.
The Swellow spread her wings and took off, deciding to make the most of the air time she had before the next snowstorm.
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.com

AuthorMessage
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Finally Exploring.   Finally Exploring. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 9:04 pm

Ciriya rolled her eyes but then nodded. "Im Ciriya, an Independent Explorer and definitely not an outlaw."
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Cherry

Location : Going to indulge myself in the wonders of Chocolate-marshmellow icecream!

Stats
Poke: 2100
Team: None
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Finally Exploring.   Finally Exploring. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 9:06 pm

Avia snorted," Well I'm sorry." She stood up, shaking the snow off of her feathers."I'm Avia."
Back to top Go down
http://pokeroleplay.forum-motion.net/
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Finally Exploring.   Finally Exploring. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 9:09 pm

"Sorry." she replied. "Im just annoyed, but i'll put it behind me and start again yea?"
Back to top Go down
Raishen

Raishen

Stats
Poke: 1000
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Finally Exploring.   Finally Exploring. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 6:42 pm

A black blur races towards the cave quickly and blasts the two bird pokemon with a powerful electric attack. "Forgive me, but no one is taking the gems but me," he said and raced inside the cave.
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Poke: 705
Team: ShadowFern/BlazeBurn/Voltage /Obsidian
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Finally Exploring.   Finally Exploring. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 6:45 pm

Roman let out a roar. "Was that necessary? Those birds had nothing to do with those gems. Anyhow what right do you have to them?" he barked,his eyes ablaze with anger towards this Luxray that just barged in
Back to top Go down
Raishen

Raishen

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Finally Exploring.   Finally Exploring. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 6:47 pm

The Luxray roared back, "That is of no concern to you, now stand aside, I have no wish to fight you." He growled sparks flying from his fur already in preparation to fight.
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Finally Exploring.   Finally Exploring. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 6:51 pm

"Its of much concern if you ask me. I'm not going to step back and watch while you take these precious gems away." he growled, the caves temperature rising as he got angrier with this pokemon
Back to top Go down
Raishen

Raishen

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Finally Exploring.   Finally Exploring. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 6:53 pm

He growled, "Fine then." He charged at the Arcanine and Crunch, electricity sparked off him more wildly making the cave glow a bright blue around him.
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Finally Exploring.   Finally Exploring. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 6:57 pm

Roman let out a roar of pain and fury, racing towards the Luxray, while he used extremespeed. As he collided with his opponent, he bounced back,landing on his feet and letting out a huge fire blast.
Back to top Go down
Raishen

Raishen

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Finally Exploring.   Finally Exploring. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 6:59 pm

The Luxray grunted and jumped out of the way of the Fire Blast. "Leave now and no more harm will fall upon you and you friends!" he said while tensing up, ready to dodge another attack.
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Finally Exploring.   Finally Exploring. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 7:02 pm

"Just tell me why you want the gems and why you deserve them!" he yelled,taming the temperature he was letting off.
Back to top Go down
Raishen

Raishen

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Finally Exploring.   Finally Exploring. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 7:05 pm

"He wouldn't want anyone to know of his failure," he mumbled, the sparks dying down and his fur beginning to lay back down.
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Finally Exploring.   Finally Exploring. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 7:06 pm

Roman tilted his head slightly in confusion "What do you mean?" he asked,no longer hostile, just curious.
Back to top Go down
Raishen

Raishen

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Finally Exploring.   Finally Exploring. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 7:07 pm

He growled, "I can't say." He tensed up again the sparks flying even more wildly as he let loose a Discharge completely filling the cave with intense electricity.
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Finally Exploring.   Finally Exploring. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 7:12 pm

The Arcanine winced as the cave brightened and was filled with electricity. "Well i can't just let someone take off with the gems. You could be an outlaw for all i know" he said with a glance towards the glowing blue crystals
Back to top Go down
Raishen

Raishen

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Finally Exploring.   Finally Exploring. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 7:14 pm

The Luxray narrowed his eyes and roared furiously, "I AM FAR FROM IT!!!!" He rammed into the Arcanine with a giga impact sending them both crashing into a wall.
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Finally Exploring.   Finally Exploring. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 7:16 pm

Roman let out a "OOF" as he hit the wall, pain filling his mind. Standing up shakily after throwing the Luxray off, he growled "How am i supposed to know that!?" he blurted out,using overheat
Back to top Go down
Raishen

Raishen

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Finally Exploring.   Finally Exploring. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 7:17 pm

The Luxray took the overheat still recharging from the giga impact. "Because I'm the one who will summon Jirachi," He said grimacing.
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Finally Exploring.   Finally Exploring. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 9:10 pm

Roman stopped dead in his tracks, the blazing fire reducing to nothing but smoke. "Jirachi.. But why? and why you?" he asked,extremely surprised.
Back to top Go down
Raishen

Raishen

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Finally Exploring.   Finally Exploring. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 9:12 pm

"You know that Jirachi grants wishes, right? Well to do that the giant crystals of the woods must be placed at its center, Jirachi will only come then and I'm doing this to help a friend," he growled.
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Finally Exploring.   Finally Exploring. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 9:16 pm

Roman picked up a crystal with difficulty. "I'm coming with you then." he woofed, jerking his head towards the remaining gems
Back to top Go down
Raishen

Raishen

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Finally Exploring.   Finally Exploring. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 9:18 pm

Luxray stopped, the sparks from his body stopping as he stared at the Arcanine. "...We only need the giant one, there in the center, there should be a different colored gem in here that will teleport this one to its altar in the center of the forest," ha said still unsure.
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Finally Exploring.   Finally Exploring. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 9:21 pm

"Okay" he said with a nod. He set down the crystal he was carrying to search for the different colored gem.
Back to top Go down
Raishen

Raishen

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Finally Exploring.   Finally Exploring. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 9:22 pm

Luxray Looked at the Arcanine from time to time has he scanned the room for the crystal. He was still unsure on why this pokemon had suddenly stopped fighting when all others he's fought didn't stop till he defeated them.
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Finally Exploring.   Finally Exploring. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 9:25 pm

"I'm Roman by the way. Leader of independent exploration team Blazeburn" he spoke up,his loud voice reverberating through the cave. "Eureka!" he shouted a few moments later,coming upon a purple crystal that glowed much more faintly then the blue crystals
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finally Exploring.   Finally Exploring. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Finally Exploring.
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next