Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Finally Exploring.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Poke: 1280
Team: ShadowFern/DesertWind /Voltage/Obsidian/Storm /Oncoming Storm
Inventory:

Finally Exploring. Empty
PostSubject: Finally Exploring.   Finally Exploring. EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 3:13 pm

Ciriya stepped into the Icicle Woods and looked around. It was kind of pretty if you thought about it. The glittering icicles hanging from the branches, the sparkling stems of the frozen leaves. And the soft coating of snow that littered the ground.
The Swellow spread her wings and took off, deciding to make the most of the air time she had before the next snowstorm.
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.com
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Poke: 705
Team: ShadowFern/BlazeBurn/Voltage /Obsidian
Inventory:

Finally Exploring. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finally Exploring.   Finally Exploring. EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 6:08 pm

A orange and black striped wolf like pokemon stood on top of a large mound of snow in the Icicle woods. He heard the shuffling of wings and began to bare his teeth. "Who goes there!? I am Roman, Leader of Team Blazeburn!" the arcanine called
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

Finally Exploring. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finally Exploring.   Finally Exploring. EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 6:10 pm

"I am Ciriya!" she chirruped, zooming past the Arcanine and gracefully landing behind him. "Its not a crime to be in these woods."
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

Finally Exploring. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finally Exploring.   Finally Exploring. EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 6:17 pm

"When you're an explorer you learn to be a tad more cautious then you ought to be" he woofed,his guard still up. "Anyhow there a quite alot of bad pokemon in these woods and who knows if a shuffle of wings means bad or good?"
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

Finally Exploring. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finally Exploring.   Finally Exploring. EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 6:18 pm

She narrowed her eyes. "Well if you are okay with me not being a bad pokemon. I'll be on my way...."
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

Finally Exploring. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finally Exploring.   Finally Exploring. EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 6:20 pm

He sniffed "I suppose" he said with a shrug. "Go on then and don't cause any trouble or i'll be back" he winked and continued padding onward
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

Finally Exploring. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finally Exploring.   Finally Exploring. EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 6:25 pm

Ciriya, rolled her eyes and took off again. She zoomed through the skies until she noticed a cave below her. She dived downwards, and daintily landed on the rocks near the cave mouth. She peered in but couldn't see anything because it was so dark. She looked around then walked in, deciding that if there was anything in there, it couldnt be too bad.
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

Finally Exploring. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finally Exploring.   Finally Exploring. EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 6:31 pm

Roman crept after her, not liking the way she talked. His ears laid back, he pushed through the forest,stopping at the cave where she sat. He growled quietly,his paws fidgeting in suspicion
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

Finally Exploring. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finally Exploring.   Finally Exploring. EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 6:32 pm

Ciriya's keen senses heard the quiet growl, but she kept on going, into the dark cave and out of sight as if she hadn't heard anything.
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

Finally Exploring. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finally Exploring.   Finally Exploring. EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 6:35 pm

Roman slipped into the cave after her. (you need to do something suspicious XD) He wrinkled his nose as the fowl scent of rotting mushrooms reached his keen nose.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

Finally Exploring. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finally Exploring.   Finally Exploring. EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 6:38 pm

Ciriya kept on walking, but stopped suddenly, her face a picture of amazement. In front of her was a giant deep blue crystal, with a few smaller ones, littering the ground around it. The crystals gave off an eerie glowing that partially lit the cave.
She walked up to one of the smaller ones and picked it up in her claw. Admiring it, she turned it from side to side. The glow, lighting up her feathers and giving them a light blue tint.
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

Finally Exploring. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finally Exploring.   Finally Exploring. EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 6:56 pm

Roman,thinking the bird had stolen these beautiful crystals, leapt out of his hiding place onto the bird in a whirl of snapping teeth and flying paws
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

Finally Exploring. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finally Exploring.   Finally Exploring. EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 7:05 pm

Ciriya had heard him coming and used Double Team. She dissapeared and lost of Swellows, identical to her in every way appeared around the cave. Each of them spoke at the same time as they stepped closer, one foot at at time. Synchronised movements, like an army. "Why did you follow me?!"
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

Finally Exploring. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finally Exploring.   Finally Exploring. EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 7:14 pm

"Well it seems good that i did!" he yowled,not answering the swellows questions. He shot a fire blast,burning through several of the copies. Running in a large circle he used extremespeed,dashing through more and more copies until he met the real solid one,his head butting her across the cave floor
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

Finally Exploring. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finally Exploring.   Finally Exploring. EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 7:17 pm

The real Swellow used Double Team again, then Mirror Move. All fifteen copies that she had made of herself, dashed towards Roman, using Extremespeed. All but one hit harmlessly.
Ciriya clawed at Roman, but then took off and hovered in the air, above the massive crystal. "I dont get what you mean." she said before using Double Team for a third time, the copies all speaking at the same time once again. "I havent done anything wrong..."
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

Finally Exploring. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finally Exploring.   Finally Exploring. EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 7:30 pm

"Stealing a crystal is extremely wrong!" he growled. "Anyway you aren't playing fair" he commented,shooting a fire blast into the sky towards the swellow's
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

Finally Exploring. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finally Exploring.   Finally Exploring. EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 7:36 pm

"I havent stolen anything!" Protested the many Swellows that were still alive. "I only just discovered this cave!"

The swellows dived into each other to become one single swellow again. Ciriya used aerial ace to zoom past the Arcanine until she reached a darker part of the cave. "Im an Independant Explorer. I have no connection with your guild, and i dont wish to if you all plan to treat me like a criminal." Her voice echoes from the darkness.
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Cherry

Location : Going to indulge myself in the wonders of Chocolate-marshmellow icecream!

Stats
Poke: 2100
Team: None
Inventory:

Finally Exploring. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finally Exploring.   Finally Exploring. EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 7:56 pm

Avia had been once more trudging through freezing snow. She was set on conquering the icy scape, and had somehow stumnled upon the cave. The snow had settled in heavily, and she decided to rest in there until it calmed a bit. It was when she heard voices that she stopped but continued on until she could see the familiar face of an arcanine."Excuse me." she chirped, settling herself in at the mouth of the cave.
Back to top Go down
http://pokeroleplay.forum-motion.net/
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

Finally Exploring. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finally Exploring.   Finally Exploring. EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 8:00 pm

The Swellow stayed completely still as she heard the Staraptor's voice echo through the cave. She hid in the shadows, waiting for the Arcanine to walk past her to find out whose voice it was.
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

Finally Exploring. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finally Exploring.   Finally Exploring. EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 8:47 pm

Roman stopped. "It looks awful suspicious of you. Hiding in a cave with a beautiful blue crystal. You can't blame me for thinking yo were an outlaw." he took out a notice like the ones seen on the guild notice board. It looked old and yellowed as if he had carried it around for years. "This Swellow." he woofed. "Is what i have been searching for for years. And a swellow wth a mysterious blue crystal seems rather suspicious no?"
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

Finally Exploring. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finally Exploring.   Finally Exploring. EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 8:51 pm

"I wasnt hiding." she chirruped, her voice echoing through the darkness as she moved closer to the entrance now that she knew the Arcanine wasnt a threat. "I was exploring the cave. Do you even know the Swellow outlaw's name?"
She carried on walking until she reached the light. She had forgotten about the Staraptor at the cave entrance and immediately froze incase this pokemon intended to mistake her for an outlaw aswell.
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

Finally Exploring. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finally Exploring.   Finally Exploring. EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 8:53 pm

"Well.. No" he said. "But i'm not accusing you anymore. I can tell you aren't the swellow this is talking about." he said,rolling up the notice and putting it back in his bag.
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Cherry

Location : Going to indulge myself in the wonders of Chocolate-marshmellow icecream!

Stats
Poke: 2100
Team: None
Inventory:

Finally Exploring. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finally Exploring.   Finally Exploring. EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 8:54 pm

Avia twitched her "ears", at the sound of outlaws. She turned her head in a quick,, bird-like way."What do you mean by outlaw?" she questioned, suddenly seeming more lively.
Back to top Go down
http://pokeroleplay.forum-motion.net/
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

Finally Exploring. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finally Exploring.   Finally Exploring. EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 8:56 pm

"For the last time THERE IS NO OUTLAW HERE!"
Ciriya was looking almost bored at the mention of outlaws. It certainly wasnt her area, but if they kept on like this, I might as well just become one. She thought.
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

Finally Exploring. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finally Exploring.   Finally Exploring. EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 9:02 pm

the Arcanine covered his ears. "For the love of all that is good! I thought the swellow is the outlaw i aws looking for she isnt and now we can all move on wiht our lives!" he shouted,exasperated
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Finally Exploring. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finally Exploring.   Finally Exploring. Empty

Back to top Go down

Finally Exploring.
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next