Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Exploring - Attack - Poison

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Poke: 1280
Team: ShadowFern/DesertWind /Voltage/Obsidian/Storm /Oncoming Storm
Inventory:

Exploring - Attack - Poison Empty
PostSubject: Exploring - Attack - Poison   Exploring - Attack - Poison EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 11:31 pm

Kanari padded through the lower town in her in-between form. Her pale blue fur seemed to fit in on the cheerful sunny day. She flexed her wings every so often, but at the moment they were furled to her sides.

Last edited by TheDesertSpirit on Thu Sep 01, 2011 4:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.com
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Poke: 1050
Team: Midori(Grass)
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Exploring - Attack - Poison   Exploring - Attack - Poison EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 11:41 pm

Mai was flying through the sky in her Between form, makeing airial movements. She decided to do a dive bamb and pull up at the last second. Tucking in her wings sh fell she closed her eyes for a second when she opened them she saw another Dragcat just below her. Mai opened her wings to stop herself but it was too late, "Look out!" she cried and fell ontop of the Dragcat.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Exploring - Attack - Poison   Exploring - Attack - Poison EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 11:43 pm

Kanari stared for a second, then burst out laughing. When the laughter had subsided, she pushed Mai off and got back to her feet, "Hello!" she smiled, "Who're you!?"
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Exploring - Attack - Poison   Exploring - Attack - Poison EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 11:47 pm

"i'm very sorry! Are you alright?! My name is Mai. What's your name?" she asked. Mai thought that she was going to get yelled at but instead she got laughter. She looked down in embbaressment.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Exploring - Attack - Poison   Exploring - Attack - Poison EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 11:50 pm

"Im Kanari." she smiled, "Pleased to meet you!"
The young Dragoncat shook her pale blue fur, and flicked her fluffy tail-tip as she spoke.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Exploring - Attack - Poison   Exploring - Attack - Poison EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 1:13 am

"Nice to meet you Kanari. I've never seen you around town before are you new here?" Mai asked trying to be friendly. She sat down, now in her cat form with her tail around her paws. "What do you want to be? A Warroir or a Healer?"
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Exploring - Attack - Poison   Exploring - Attack - Poison EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 1:16 am

"Neither....Well.. If I had the choice I'd be a healer." she smiled, "But I cant help who I am. I'm the heir to the kingdom."
She sighed and her ears and tail drooped. "Sometimes i wish i could just be as free as everyone else is.. to choose my own destiny..."
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Exploring - Attack - Poison   Exploring - Attack - Poison EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 1:51 am

Mai froze in shock, Hair to the throne?! "I'm so sorry your highness! I-i didn't mean any harm! Please forgive me!" Mai begged while bowing multiple times. Would she get in trouble for harming the hair to the throne she did not know. This is the Hair to the kingdom? I never expected to meet her here. she thought.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Exploring - Attack - Poison   Exploring - Attack - Poison EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 1:55 am

Kanari sighed, "I dont like it when people treat me like im better than everyone else beacause of my status... just.. treat me like you would any other DragonCat..."
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Exploring - Attack - Poison   Exploring - Attack - Poison EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 2:04 am

Mai felt awkward to what Kanari said. "I appoligize. It's just..how do I put this? Um, I never really expected to met the hair to the Kingdom. And I am happy to meet you Kanari. Why would you choose to be a Healer?" she said ina truthful manner. Mai thought that being a Warrior would be amazing. She had head some stoies from her Teacher. They sounded amazing but also dark. Mai would do what ever it take to protect her home land.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Exploring - Attack - Poison   Exploring - Attack - Poison EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 2:10 am

The heir smiled, "I'd be a healer, because i'd prefer to help those in need than tear someone to pieces. But of course.. the healers cant choose their profession either, they're born into it."
She sighed but then flicked her tail and made her ears stand normally again.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Exploring - Attack - Poison   Exploring - Attack - Poison EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 2:32 am

"Come on! Lets go explor the forest." Mai mewed trying to releive the stress that Kanari had. Laughing she be gan to take to the sky in her Dragon form. Her fur was shinning in a silver color in the sunlight.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Exploring - Attack - Poison   Exploring - Attack - Poison EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 2:40 am

Kanari was always reluctant to transform into her dragon form, so instead she stayed in her in-between form. She kicked off of the ground, flapping her feathered wings. She spun around in the air before zooming off towards the forest.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Exploring - Attack - Poison   Exploring - Attack - Poison EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 2:43 am

"Why not go in your Dragon Form? It won't be any fun if your like that." Mai challenged. She wanted to see who was faster: her or Kanari. "Catch me if you can." Mai flaped her wings gaining speed.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Exploring - Attack - Poison   Exploring - Attack - Poison EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 3:12 am

"I'll stay like this." she grinned. She shook her head then zoomed through the air. She was extremely fast. Faster than anyone would think just by looking at her. The flapping of her wings was fairly fast as she flew and caught up with Mai.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Exploring - Attack - Poison   Exploring - Attack - Poison EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 3:33 am

Mai grined, This is fun. she thought. She was getting close to the forest. Mai flew down into the forest flying close to the cround she turnd into her cat form running as fast as she could.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Exploring - Attack - Poison   Exploring - Attack - Poison EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 3:38 am

Kanari followed Mai and flew alongside her as she ran, her body swaying from side to side as her feathered wings flapped rapidly. After a few minutes of this, she veered off towards the sky again. She folded in her wings and continued to soar upwards, spinning as she went. As she reached the treetops, she spread her wings again and ducked back beneath the canopy.
As she rejoined Mai near the ground she realised that they were getting awfully close to the Kurayami border...
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Exploring - Attack - Poison   Exploring - Attack - Poison EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 3:46 am

Mai slowed to a stop, "Why'd you go up Kanari?" she asked while panting. She looked up and knowted that they had gone too far in the forest and were close to Kurayami Terretory.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Exploring - Attack - Poison   Exploring - Attack - Poison EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 3:52 am

Kanari shrugged, "Practice makes perfect, and I love to try complicated stuff when im flying at high speeds!" she grinned.
After a few more minutes, Kanari unwittingly flew across the Kurayami border....

Shenmi had been hunting. The pursuit of a particularly tasty looking red feathered Togarine had brought her close to the Heiwana border. All of a sudden, she heard voices accompanied by rapid pawsteps and wingflaps. Transforming into her dragon form, she got ready to attack.

Kanari froze in mid-air as she saw Shenmi in her dragon form. "Oh... crap.."

The Kurayami teacher extended her wings and roared at the intruders.
Kanari proceeded to transform into her own dragon form, since she wasnt about to be disadvantaged in a fight. The Heiwana heir growled back at Shenmi.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Exploring - Attack - Poison   Exploring - Attack - Poison EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 4:05 am

Mai skidded to a stop inched from the Karuyami Dragon when she roard. Coughing she quickly truned into her dragon form just as Kanari did. She looked at her new friend and was amazed by the dragons beauty. Mai's red eyes shined with honor to fight along side the young Hair. Mai let out her own fierce roar. Spredding open her wings.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Exploring - Attack - Poison   Exploring - Attack - Poison EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 4:10 am

Kanari didnt know much about using the elements yet.. and knew she would be at a severe disadvantage if she let the Kurayami dragon make the first move. She concentrated n focusing the light into an energy beam that she could shoot from her mouth.
Whilst the Heiwana heir tried to concentrate, Shenmi leaped into the air. The Fear Teacher made an odd hissing noise then opened her mouth and shot a dastardly, bright red, shrieking beam of fear towards both Heiwana dragons.

Kanari used her beam of energy to counter the Fear attack, then flew higher into the sky. She looked down to check if Mai was alright...
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Exploring - Attack - Poison   Exploring - Attack - Poison EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 4:25 am

Mai tried to get out of the way but was hit by the red beam. She flinched and closed her eyes. When she opened her eyes she saw that she was still in the forest. Only it was covered in thick layers of Ice in the distance she hear voices. "There she is!" "Kill her!" She's the cause for all of this!" Mai began to run away from the voices. I caused all this? My power. Did, did I loose controle ove it? she thought in a panic. Tears form in her eyes, No. No. No. the tears were coming down from her eyes now. "Noooooo!!!!!!!!!!"

In the real time Mai had her eyes closed the whole time. The tears were escaping her closed eyes. Her body felt cold.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Exploring - Attack - Poison   Exploring - Attack - Poison EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 4:33 am

Kanari hissed as she realised that this Kurayami dragon must have just used the fear element on Mai. No other element she had heard of, did such a thing.
The Heiwana heir zoomed after Shenmi, but the black dragon was far more experienced. As Kanari tried to shoot another charged beam of energy at her, she just aimed another terrible beam of fear to counter it.
After a few clashes like this, Shenmi decided that enough was enough. As the young dragoncat opened her mouth to charge another beam of light, the Fear Teacher, summoned her knowledge of the Poison element, and fired a few small globules of a deep green liquid into her mouth.
The Heiwana dragoncat stopped charging the attack in surprise as she felt the soft touch of the poison in her mouth, after a few seconds, it developed into a vile taste that she just couldnt get rid of. She shook her head, but everything just seemed so fuzzy.
Kanari decided to land before she crashed into anything, she transformed back into her in-between form and stood trying to rid herself of the poison's taste.

Shenmi 's eyes glinted maliciously as the poison stopped Kanari's attack. "Leave. Now." She hissed, deciding that enough was enough.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Exploring - Attack - Poison   Exploring - Attack - Poison EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 4:56 am

In Mai's mind

Mai was running in her between form. But the voices kept on getting closer the same voices that were saying that it was her fault the land was like this. Mai tripped over a rock and fell to the ground crying. "Why are you crying, Mai?" came a deep voice above the other voices. "I lost controle of my element." she whisper. "Your friend is in trouble Mai." the voice said in a gentle tone. This made Mai look up, a cold blast of wind came at her. She flinch at the power, "What do you mean my friend is in danger?!" she roar above the wind. Opening her eyes she saw a blue Dragon covered in a layer of ice. The Dragon had no hind legs or forearms. Just a large set of wings that seemed to be made of ice, his eyes were red like hers. "Help her Mai!" he said.
"I don't know how!" she roared. "Yes you do. Feel the power of ice that flows through you. When you want to protect something you put your life on the line! Now open your eys Mai.Open them!"the ice dragon roared.

Real world

Mai's eye sopened she looked around and saw that Kanari was in trouble. The word from the ice dragon rang in her ears, "When you want to proetct something you put your life on the line!" she roared as she heard those words. Feeling the power she opened her wings and flaped them sending out a cold wind at the Kurayami Dragon.

Last edited by Tenshineko on Thu Sep 01, 2011 2:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Exploring - Attack - Poison   Exploring - Attack - Poison EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 5:02 am

Shenmi hissed at the unexpected attack from Mai and retaliated by diving towards her, jaws outstretched. Shenmi attempted to bite into Mai's wing....

Kanari seemed to start shivering as all this went on. Every so often, her shivers would be accompanied by a small cough as she suffered the effects of Shenmi's poison...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Exploring - Attack - Poison   Exploring - Attack - Poison Empty

Back to top Go down

Exploring - Attack - Poison
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next