Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Exploring with Roman

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Poke: 1280
Team: ShadowFern/DesertWind /Voltage/Obsidian/Storm /Oncoming Storm
Inventory:

Exploring with Roman Empty
PostSubject: Exploring with Roman   Exploring with Roman EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 4:31 am

Ciriya darted through the trees, occassionally landing in one whilst she waited for Roman to catch up. She prized herself as being a fairly skilled flier, and loved the feel of the breeze through her wingtips..
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.com
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Poke: 705
Team: ShadowFern/BlazeBurn/Voltage /Obsidian
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Exploring with Roman   Exploring with Roman EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 5:15 am

Roman left a small trail of embers behind him and he crept up to the forest,knowing that somethings stealth was the best option. "Alright Ciriya our mission is to rescue an Archen being held hostage by a kabuto and a graveler." he informed his exploration.. Buddy? XD
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Exploring with Roman   Exploring with Roman EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 5:18 am

"Awesome!" she grinned, not even deciding to worry about the fact that her attacks wouldnt do much on a rock type.
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Exploring with Roman   Exploring with Roman EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 5:29 am

Roman crept along the dungeon floor,lashing out once or twice towards the poor unsuspecting pokemon that lived there.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Exploring with Roman   Exploring with Roman EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 5:44 am

Ciriya stayed in the air. It was pretty awesome to be able to fly. You had a great advantage when exploring.
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Exploring with Roman   Exploring with Roman EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 8:34 pm

As they pushed through the dungeon,Roman began to feel more and more at ease. He blasted off a few rouge, yet perfectly aimed, flames as he looked around for the Archen. "Tell me if you see anything" He said,as quietly as possible to Ciriya.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Exploring with Roman   Exploring with Roman EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 8:37 pm

The swallow-like pokemon nodded, and continued her silent scouting from the air.

After a while she began to think that they had come to the wrong place, but she was quickly proven wrong as she saw yellow and blue feathers sticking out of a bush. She didnt want to move in closer in case it was a trap. Instead, she circled the spot from the air, looking much like a vulture, patiently waiting for its next meal.
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Exploring with Roman   Exploring with Roman EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 8:45 pm

Roman glanced up as he heard the changing sound of the wind on feathers turned differently. (acute hearing ftw XD) He saw his temporary partner circling above an area and knew there was no doubt that she had spotted the Archen. Crouching down he sought cover in bushes,silently cursing as he was pricked by twigs and brambles. 'your not as small as you once were Roman!' he chided himself,continuing on towards the spot Ciriya circled.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Exploring with Roman   Exploring with Roman EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 8:47 pm

Noticing that Roman had seen her almost silent signal, she dived downwards, heading into the tangled mess of trees and bushes where the Archen was.
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Exploring with Roman   Exploring with Roman EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 8:57 pm

The Arcanine stepped into the clearing to create a diversion so the Archen could get away. "You're terrible outlaws! I could beat you both in one hit" Roman sneered at the Kabuto and Graveler.
"Eh? You wanna go dog breath?" the graveler roared. "Stop Akumu, he just wants to get under our skin" The kabuto,obviously the voice of reason in this partnership, looked at Akumu sternly.
"I guess you're just cowards" Roman shrugged. "Of course i never really expected anything hard. I was hoping that you might try to fight me" his tone was very degrading and dissapointed.
"Eh!? I'll knock you down a few pegs!" the Kabuto screeched. "Hey Ori I thought you sa-" "I KNOW WHAT I SAID!" the kabuto,apparently named Ori, roared at the graveler,cutting him off mid sentance.
Well i'll just be getting rid of you then" The Arcanine sneered.
The two outlaws, Ori leading, dove at Roman,The arcanine quickly knocking them off with a fire blast.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Exploring with Roman   Exploring with Roman EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 9:08 pm

Ciriya dived in and grabbed the Kabuto by his shell. He was surprisingly heavy, but the Swellow continued to fly upwards.
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Exploring with Roman   Exploring with Roman EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 9:11 pm

Roman continued to spar with the graveler,every so often casting glances at the Archen
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Exploring with Roman   Exploring with Roman EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 9:36 pm

After a while, Ciriya stopped and just hovered. "Now surrender, your foul piece of....something?.... or i'll drop you!!!"
She grinned wickedly at the idea, even though she wasnt sure if she had the courage to actually drop him. The Swellow couldnt help but wonder if his she'll would protect him from the brunt of the fall, enabling him to suvive.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Exploring with Roman   Exploring with Roman Empty

Back to top Go down

Exploring with Roman
Page 1 of 1