Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pokemon Training Class!

Go down 
+4
Ripple
Pikashock
Tenshineko
Water Blade
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Water Blade
Water Blade

Stats
Poke: 270
Team: None
Inventory:

Pokemon Training Class! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon Training Class!   Pokemon Training Class! - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 11:10 am

First topic message reminder :

OOC: I'm just gonna copy my post form the breakfast topic. xD

IC: Damon quietly walked to the classroom, then knocked on the door. It was just about time, too.

"Come
in." said a voice from inside. Damon opened the door, and quietly went
in. He picked a seat around the front of the classroom. A man, tall, tan
and muscular, with dark brown hair and sporting a plain white,
red-striped shirt and dark red shorts, looked up from a piece of paper
he was holding. "You're early." he said. "Mr. Barton. Pleased to meet
you."
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Water Blade
Water Blade

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Training Class!   Pokemon Training Class! - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 2:33 am

Damon nodded. "OK, let's go then. I think 50 minutes have passed already." he said, confirmed by his watch. The boy stopped rubbing Kiba's belly, and got up. "Come on, Crystal, Shadow. We've gotta go." he said now starting to walk back to the Training Field. His two Pokemon were trailing behind him, and Shadow transformed into Crystal so he could float as well. It seemed, that he could transform into Pokemon much more easily then human, as there was no bushy tail sticking out.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Poke: 1050
Team: Midori(Grass)
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Training Class!   Pokemon Training Class! - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 11:01 am

Star followed Damon with Byakuya and Kiba in tow, "You two want a ride?" she asked them. Kiba jumpped up on Star's shoulder in a single bounce, "Chan! (If you don't mind)" he barked happilly. Byakuya shook his head no and walked along side his Trrainer. "So Damon why did you want to come to come to the Academy?" she asked once she caught up with the boy.
Back to top Go down
Water Blade
Water Blade

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Training Class!   Pokemon Training Class! - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 11:16 am

"Why?" he asked, in response. Then, his eyes averted away. "My, uh, parents forced me here, for what they say is for my good." he said rather vaguely. Shadow and Crystal were simply bouncing around behind the twosome. Then, they found themselves at the Training Field. And just in time, too. Damon thought as they reached the meeting place.

Suddenly, a green tail slapped Kiba out of Star's shoulder. "Oh, so it's the wimp and the pushed girly." a voice behind them said. Damon turned and saw a boy, with gray-white hair. On his shoulder was a Treecko, and beside the boy and Pokemon was an Aron.

Last edited by Water Blade on Sat Sep 24, 2011 12:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Poke: 1280
Team: ShadowFern/DesertWind /Voltage/Obsidian/Storm /Oncoming Storm
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Training Class!   Pokemon Training Class! - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 11:19 am

[You do know that Zorua doesnt actually gain the powers of the pokemon it turns into... because its just an illusion. It still has its own moves and abilities.. but it cant do/use what the pokemon it copied can use.]
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.com
Water Blade
Water Blade

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Training Class!   Pokemon Training Class! - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 12:48 pm

OOC: Oh, sorry Laurel. Edited.
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Cherry

Location : Going to indulge myself in the wonders of Chocolate-marshmellow icecream!

Stats
Poke: 2100
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Training Class!   Pokemon Training Class! - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 1:48 pm

Sakura was snooping around he school when she saw the ohers. She loved being abnoxious and decided to scare the living day lights out of them all. She held up a mask she 'found' somewhere and jumped out from her hiding spot.
"BWAHAHA!" She shouted, Radar shooting the ground wih a wing attack.
Back to top Go down
http://pokeroleplay.forum-motion.net/
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Training Class!   Pokemon Training Class! - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 1:51 pm

Lauren leaped backwards and both Cloud and Dusty prepared to attack whatever it was to protect their trainer. Lauren sighed in relief when she realised it was only Sakura.
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Cherry

Location : Going to indulge myself in the wonders of Chocolate-marshmellow icecream!

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Training Class!   Pokemon Training Class! - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 1:59 pm

"Hiya!" She screamed, throwing the mask to the ground and holding up a peace sign. Radar copied her as they struck a pose. Radar picked up the mask, trying it on and as soon as she saw him, Sakura stomped down, frightened by her own trick. As she realised that it was Radar she began to scold him, things that were only audible in mumbles as her back was urned to the other trainers.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Training Class!   Pokemon Training Class! - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 2:02 pm

Lauren and her two pokemon couldnt help but laugh at Radar's trick. "You okay Sakura?" she asked after she stopped laughing.
[Lol, maybe they could have a battle.]
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Cherry

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Training Class!   Pokemon Training Class! - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 2:12 pm

Sakura snorted, and stood up, composig herself at once.
"Yeah I'm fine!" Sbe had her eyes closed to seem unintrested in Laurel and her pokemon, but ended up openin one of her eyes just a tiny bit.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Training Class!   Pokemon Training Class! - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 2:13 pm

"You sure?" replied Lauren, just to confirm.
Cloud landed on Sakura's head.
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Cherry

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Training Class!   Pokemon Training Class! - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 2:18 pm

Radar stood back up, a lump on his head. He flew upwards and began to peck at Sakura's head. Creepily, she stood there in the same pose, as if she felt no pain.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Training Class!   Pokemon Training Class! - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 2:19 pm

The Swablu just watched as Radar pecked Sakura's head. Cloud glanced over at Lauren as if to say 'Wtf!?'
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Cherry

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Training Class!   Pokemon Training Class! - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 2:24 pm

Sakura walked over to Laurel.
"You don't look so tough." She commented, Radar now roosting on top of her head.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Training Class!   Pokemon Training Class! - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 2:26 pm

"Neither do you." she replied promptly. Cloud fluttered off of Sakura's head as Radar went to land, and perched on Laurels head instead.
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Cherry

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Training Class!   Pokemon Training Class! - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 2:29 pm

[Wait she wuz on my head?XD]
Sakura glared at the other student, her arms crossed."I challenge you to a pokemon battle!" She shouted at the top of her lungs, Radar mirroring her.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Training Class!   Pokemon Training Class! - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 3:01 pm

Star felt Kiba get knocked off her shoulder as he fell to the ground. Star dove to catch the Pokemon, she caught him and slid on the ground. "You ok Kiba?" she asked the dog-like Pokemon. "Chan! Chaan? (I'm ok! Are you alright though?)" he whimpered. Star took a guess on the tone Kiba used, "I'm alright. And who do you think you are knocking my Pokemon down like that?!" Star shouted at the boy with the Treeko. "Snivy!( And Damon is not a whimp!)" Byakuya added.
Back to top Go down
Water Blade
Water Blade

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Training Class!   Pokemon Training Class! - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 3:11 pm

"Oh. So you wanna do something about it?" he smirked. Tokage laughed at the girl. "Hmph. If my Trainer says he's a wimp, then he is a wimp!" he snapped at the Snivy. The Aron, named Screech, yawned. He wasn't the one to do things for himself. He would simply watch things happen in the background.

Shadow glared at the Treecko. He's not a wimp! he thought, then landed as a Zorua, fur bristling, and mouth pulled back into a snarl. Damon frowned, then looked away. The boy dug his hands into his pocket, then mumbled something inaudible to himself.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Training Class!   Pokemon Training Class! - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 3:24 pm

"If you want to battle then let's have one!" Star exclamed."Vy?! (A battle?!)" Byakuya looked at his trainer with a WTH look. Kiba Growled at the Treeko.
Back to top Go down
Water Blade
Water Blade

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Training Class!   Pokemon Training Class! - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 3:40 pm

Shizen grinned. "Alright then, if you want!" he said eagerly. Tokage took up his battle stance, and gestured for the Snivy to make its move.

Then, Damon went in between them. "Guys, time's running out, and I think we should go." then he turned to Star. "We really should go." he said. It was nearly time, according to his watch.

Shizen shrugged. "We can do this again another time girly." he said, walking to the meeting place.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

Stats
Poke: 1020
Team: Stormblaze
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Training Class!   Pokemon Training Class! - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 3:46 pm

On his way back to the meeting place, Nick saw Damon, Star and the other guy just as the guy was walking away. "What was that about?" he asked curiously. "Ee ve vee e. E ve ee?(Well that guy seemed like a jerk. How are all of you?)" Farra said, still walking beside Nick.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Training Class!   Pokemon Training Class! - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 3:47 pm

Star growled, "Yes we will." She started walking away from the boy, grabbed damon's arm and pulled him with her. "Stupi kid. Shouldn't treat a pokemon like that." the girl muttered to herself. He two Pokemon were following close behind. I won't forget this. she thought.
Back to top Go down
Water Blade
Water Blade

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Training Class!   Pokemon Training Class! - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 3:53 pm

Damon, like a puppet, was dragged by Star, and he just barely maintained his balance. he saw Nick and Farra, but he couldn't move as he was dragged by the snow-haired girl. A few minutes later of being dragged, they reached the meeting place, where Mr. Barton and several of the students were waiting, and resting.

"Go and sit down. I'll explain what will happen next after you've been rested." he said, pointing to a few benches. Damon sat on a wooden seat, with Shadow and Crystal playing with each other.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

Stats
Poke: 1020
Team: Stormblaze
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Training Class!   Pokemon Training Class! - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 4:06 pm

Nick took a seat on one of the benches, and let Shuriken out of its pokeball. "U, sta a yu! ryu star u yu?(Hiya! What are we doing?)" Shuriken exclaimed eagerly. Farra explained the whole thing to it. "U! Sta ar u!(Oh! That sounds cool!)" it exclaimed, its core flashing brightly. Nick looked around, looking for anyone he knew.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Training Class!   Pokemon Training Class! - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 4:07 pm

Star sat on the bench still muttering to herself. Kiba walked up nervously to his Traner and rubbed against her. "Chan. (Don't let that guy get to you.)" Star calmed down she could understand alittle bit of what her pokemon was saying. "I get it Kiba. Why don't you two take a rest?" she asked her Pokemon. Byakuya and Kiba layed beside their Trainer and took a small nap.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Training Class!   Pokemon Training Class! - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Training Class!
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next