Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pokemon Training Class!

Go down 
+4
Ripple
Pikashock
Tenshineko
Water Blade
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Water Blade
Water Blade

Stats
Poke: 270
Team: None
Inventory:

Pokemon Training Class! Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon Training Class!   Pokemon Training Class! EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 11:10 am

OOC: I'm just gonna copy my post form the breakfast topic. xD

IC: Damon quietly walked to the classroom, then knocked on the door. It was just about time, too.

"Come
in." said a voice from inside. Damon opened the door, and quietly went
in. He picked a seat around the front of the classroom. A man, tall, tan
and muscular, with dark brown hair and sporting a plain white,
red-striped shirt and dark red shorts, looked up from a piece of paper
he was holding. "You're early." he said. "Mr. Barton. Pleased to meet
you."
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Poke: 1050
Team: Midori(Grass)
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Training Class!   Pokemon Training Class! EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 12:24 pm

Star had just walked in the pokemon training class, "Let's do our best Byakuya." she said with determination, Byakuya nodded in agreement. She saw that damon was already there aswell she walked to the Teachers desk to say hello, "My name is Star Kuraitsuki. i look forward to your class." she said giving a respectful bow. She went to sit beside Damon. "Are you alright Damon?" she asked. "Snivy? (Is your Trainer ok?)" Byakuya asked Shadow.
Back to top Go down
Water Blade
Water Blade

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Training Class!   Pokemon Training Class! EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 3:51 pm

Damon grimly turned to look at the girl sitting next to him. "Do I look OK to you?" he snapped. His second day was chaos at breakfast already. What's next? An ambush in sleep? He changed his expression to a sad one once again, and looked down. "Zorua (No. I think that incident left him traumatized.)" Shadow replied, jumping out of the backpack and next to Byakuya. he then explained Damon's past to him, hoping the other Pokemon could at least know.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Training Class!   Pokemon Training Class! EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 3:57 pm

Star flinched at Damon's words and the tone. "I was only trying to help. Uou didn't have to snap." she said taking out her scetch pad and started to draw Byakuya and Shadow. "Sni. Vy sni snivy?( Now I understand. But how will he make friends if he keeps himself isolated from everyone but pokemon?)" the Snivy asked.
Back to top Go down
Water Blade
Water Blade

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Training Class!   Pokemon Training Class! EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 4:04 pm

"Sorry." Damon muttered. "It's just..." he hesitated. His past wasn't something he could just share openly. Shadow shook his head. "Rua. Zor. (I don't know. But, I hope he opens up. He's really nice and friendly if oyu get to know him.)" soon, he noticed Star sketching him, then jumped, and landed as a Snivy. "Sni-vy! (I'm ready now!)" he said, posing. Now, kids were coming through the door, and taking seats.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Training Class!   Pokemon Training Class! EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 4:08 pm

Star laughed at Shadow, "I already got you outline as a Zorua. Sorry." Star put the book away and took out a notebook, pen, and pencil. She was ready for her first lession. "And you don't have to tell me if you don't want to Damon." she said smiling at the boy.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

Stats
Poke: 1020
Team: Stormblaze
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Training Class!   Pokemon Training Class! EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 8:58 pm

Nick walked in, hearing the last bits of Star and Damon's conversation and deciding that he would save his questions. But still, what did Mr.Halt mean when he said that Damon wouldn't accept our help? Nick thought, slightly troubled but not showing it. He took a seat next to the two. Farra smiled at Shadow and Byakuya. "Ee ve vee e. Vee ve e?(Nice seeing you two here. Shadow, is your trainer doing alright?)" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Poke: 705
Team: ShadowFern/BlazeBurn/Voltage /Obsidian
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Training Class!   Pokemon Training Class! EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 9:00 pm

Riru walked into the class, Keyami sitting on his binders, purring in his sleep. "Uh. This is pokemon training right?" the brown haired boy asked, a confused look on his face.

Keyami awoke with a yawn. "Meeeowth(Of course it is you dunce.)" He meowed, his mood after his nap not good at all.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Training Class!   Pokemon Training Class! EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 9:13 pm

Star looked to her right and saw Nick sitting there, "Hey Nick crazy morning huh? Hi Riru!" Star called out the the other student waving her hand trying to get his attention. "Snivy. (Ah graet it's the bi-polor cat.)" Byakuya sighed.
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Training Class!   Pokemon Training Class! EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 9:17 pm

Before Riru could answer, Keyami's eyes lit up with a burning inferno of fury. The Meowth leaped out of his trainer's arms, landing in front of the Snivy. "Meowth! Meeow! Mrrr-th Mrrrooooowth! MEEOWTH!!(So you think you're so cool eh?? you call ME Bi-polar!?! Says the snobby snake!)" Keyami spat, fur fluffed up and various curse words being hissed xD
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Training Class!   Pokemon Training Class! EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 9:28 pm

"Vy sni sni. Snivy. (I'm not snoby I'm calm. You are the one who cating childish.)" Byakuya replied. Star looked at the meowth, "Is your pokemon ok?" she asked in worry.
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Training Class!   Pokemon Training Class! EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 9:31 pm

"Oh er He's like that." Riru explained about the strange emotions of the pokemon and told Star to be careful around him. "Keyami c'mon he's just jealous of your beauty" The icy blue eyed boy grinned

Keyami stopped yelling. "Mrowth(You're right)" he meowed contentedly. sitting down with his tail around his paws
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Training Class!   Pokemon Training Class! EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 9:44 pm

"Snivy. Snivy vy.( Outer beauty is nothing but a way to annoy someone. What really counts is what lays in your heart.)" Byakuya muttered turning away from the meowth. Star got to the pokemons level, "It doesn't matter if your beautiful or not an eye-looker. What matters is what's inside of you that counts." Star said while patting the cat pokemon's head.
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Training Class!   Pokemon Training Class! EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 9:47 pm

Riru face palmed. "Just let him be happy"

Keyami flashed a cheeky grin "Meeeeowth -th! (It helps if you're both~)"
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Training Class!   Pokemon Training Class! EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 9:58 pm

Star pick up Keyami and patted his head, "You are so cute. No offence Riru but Byakuya is the best pokemon for me." she said grinning. "Vy vy snivy.(Just wait till we gat to the pokemon Contests.)" Byakuya replied.
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Training Class!   Pokemon Training Class! EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 11:59 pm

"Mrow(Yes, I'll leave you in the dust with my natural good looks)" Keyami responded.

Riru rolled his eyes at the pokemon. "Yea i get it Star. I couldn't handle Byakuya. Too sedate. Keyami and me are alot alike actually" he flashed a grin, taking a Mew plushie out of his back pack to entertain the Meowth.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: Assult
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Training Class!   Pokemon Training Class! EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 1:05 am

Aaron walks into the room casually with an attempted swagger, "Hello everybody! and hello Mr. Barton right? I am looking forward to taking this class," he goes on like the events of breakfast never happened. Arochora jumps onto a desk where the other pokemon are, "Joltik! (Hiya everyone!)". "So how did everyone like their breakfast? I liked mine, but Arochora's food was a bit on the downside. I will have to make my own food for her."
Back to top Go down
Water Blade
Water Blade

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Training Class!   Pokemon Training Class! EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 10:41 am

Damon nodded, thankful for the change of subject. He began to reach for his notebook, but a voice stopped him. "Wait, no notebooks for Pokemon Training. Once I'm done with this paperwork, we'll go out into the Training Field." Mr. Barton was still looking at the papers, and was quietly reading through them and signing and writing on them.

"Rua. Zoru. (Fine. Just give him time.)" Shadow replied, morphing back into Zorua form, then jumping onto Damon's shoulder. It had become his usual sitting spot, and it was a favorable one.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Training Class!   Pokemon Training Class! EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 10:55 am

"I'm glad he said that Did you like your food Byakuya?" Star asked her pokemon. "Sni vy. (It was ok tasted bitter though.)" Byakuya replied makeing a bitter face. "I think your trying to tell me that it wasn't that good huh? Don't worry I figure something out for you." Star said rubbing her pokemon's head.
Back to top Go down
Water Blade
Water Blade

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Training Class!   Pokemon Training Class! EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 4:27 pm

Once done with his papers, Mr. Barton stood up. "OK, everyone, enough chit-chat." he bellowed. "We're going out into the Training Field. That's mainly where we'll usually go. I'm Mr. Barton, if you don't know." he gestured for them to follow, then opened the door and walked out. he told them that the last one was to close the door behind them. He reached the area, then turned to them. "Right. Today, we'll focus on the basics of capture and battle." he said, grinning. "You will have one hour. Go out, catch a Pokemon, then come back here with it. I'll give further instructions then. And, only ONE Pokemon, is that clear?" he instructed."Also, you are not to go anywhere, but the school, the Paradise Forest, the beach, and actually, that's about it."

Damon followed the teacher to the Training Field. It was at medium temperature, but still a bit hot. He listened, and then smiled. "Right. Only one Pokemon, that's easy." he said quietly to Shadow, who was still on his shoulder. Then, Mr. Barton began to hand out three Pokeballs to everyone.

"Three in case you fail the first time." he said.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Training Class!   Pokemon Training Class! EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 4:46 pm

When Star was handed the pokeballs she turned to Byakuya, "Let's do our best ok?" "Snivy. Whatever.)" Star laughed and had already decided what pokemon she wanted to find. She took off into the forest with Byakuya on he shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

Stats
Poke: 1800
Team: Team Hitori(leader), team obsidian.
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Training Class!   Pokemon Training Class! EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 5:10 pm

Daniel stumbled through the forest. he wasn't built for hiking. Xander was riding in his back pack. Daniel had gotten four pokeballs from the school store and had planned to catch a Pokemon so he wouldn't be behind the other students. he found himself tumbling out of the brush onto the path that star was on.
"ow. that hurt." Daniel said as he got up. he turned to see star. "hey what are you doing in the middle of the forest?"
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Training Class!   Pokemon Training Class! EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 5:21 pm

Star heard a voice from behind her and she turned around to see Daniel. "Oh it's you Daniel Good thing i looked behind me instead of throwing a pokeball at you." she laughed. at the corner of her eye she saw a grey fluff. "What's that?" she asked herself takingout her pokedex. "Poochyena, the Bite Pokémon. Its biting strength is superior to other Pokémon, and has the endurance to chase opponents down until completely exhausted." the pokedex explained. "Aw it's so cute." Star admired.
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Training Class!   Pokemon Training Class! EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 7:05 pm

Riru took three pokeballs, trotting out of the classroom with Keyami in tow. "I know just what pokemon i want to catch" he declared as they reached the outer edges of the campus. "Meowth, -th me(You do realize you'll have to have my consent?)" Keyami meowed, looking up at the icy eyed boy. "Yeah yeah yeah i know what your saying. "I need to be sure i like it" blah blah blah" Riru flashed a grin while Keyami hissed in disdain.

A pink and cream cat like creature was shimmying about in the reeds, searching for food most likely.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Training Class!   Pokemon Training Class! EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 7:30 pm

"Chan" the Poochyena poked it's head out from the bushes and saw Star. It started to growl, "You want to battle huh? Go Byakuya!" Star comanded. The Snivy got in front of Star ready for a battle, "Vy!(let's do this!)" he said. The Poochyena ran to Byakuya, "It's using Takle! Dodge and use Wrap!" Byakuya jumped in the air dodgeing the Takle and he used Wrap. The Poochyena tried ot break free using Bite attack making Byakuya flinch. Poochyena used Takle again this time it made contact with Byakuya's head. "Byakuya you ok?" Star asked. The Snivy shook itself and gave a nod, "Now use Takle!" "Vy!" Byakuya charged at the Poochyena and the grey Pokemon also used Takle. Both Pokemon made contact, standing at the oposit end of the other. The Poochyena fell to the ground and Byakuya was on his knees. "Go pokeball!" Star cried out tossing the Pokeball at the fainted Pokemon. The red and white ball wiggled a few times and made a ting sound. Star went to check on Byakuya, "You ok buddy?" she asked. "Vy snivy. ( I'm ok I just need to rest.)" the Snivy panted. Star walked over to the Pokeball and shouted, "I caught a Poochyena!" she did a pose holding the pokeball in the air.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Training Class!   Pokemon Training Class! Empty

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Training Class!
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next