Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pokemon Training Class!

Go down 
+4
Ripple
Pikashock
Tenshineko
Water Blade
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Water Blade
Water Blade

Stats
Poke: 270
Team: None
Inventory:

Pokemon Training Class! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon Training Class!   Pokemon Training Class! - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 11:10 am

First topic message reminder :

OOC: I'm just gonna copy my post form the breakfast topic. xD

IC: Damon quietly walked to the classroom, then knocked on the door. It was just about time, too.

"Come
in." said a voice from inside. Damon opened the door, and quietly went
in. He picked a seat around the front of the classroom. A man, tall, tan
and muscular, with dark brown hair and sporting a plain white,
red-striped shirt and dark red shorts, looked up from a piece of paper
he was holding. "You're early." he said. "Mr. Barton. Pleased to meet
you."
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Poke: 705
Team: ShadowFern/BlazeBurn/Voltage /Obsidian
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Training Class!   Pokemon Training Class! - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 7:48 pm

Riru nodded curtly at his Meowth, signalling for him to attack the pokemon. Unable to hide his personality, he sprang out with a trill, causing the Skitty to leap a few feet in the air and spin around, trembling. "Meowth!(All of your troubles will now end!)" Riru face palmed "Alright Keyami, use Fakeout then follow up with bite!" He called.

The Meowth crouched down low, dashing to one side then the other, causing the trembling pokemon to wail in confusion. It flinched as the Fakeout was inflicted upon it. Using this as an opening, Keyami bit down hard on the pokemon, causing it to let out a pitiful mewl. "Alright now use scratch!" Gathering up its wits, the Skitty leaped to the side, letting out a burst of speed and butting his head into the Meowth's side. Keyami let out a surprised yowl, ramming into a tree as he was bombarded. "Keyami!" Riru called worriedly "Mee..(Nngh)" The cat pokemon scrambled to his paws, climbing the tree and leaping down on the pink and cream pokemon, his claws scraping over it. "Alright one last thing Keyami." Riru encouraged. The Meowth knew what his trainer meant. A blue light began to glow, several twinkling yellow lights orbiting around the blue sphere. Last resort. The damage was inflicted upon the Skitty, the little pokemon hardly being able to stand up to it. "Ski...ty..(W-what will you do with me?)" it murmured. Riru threw out a pokeball, a red beam of light encased the Skitty. As the ball shook and shivered Riru waited with abated breath. click.
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

Stats
Poke: 1800
Team: Team Hitori(leader), team obsidian.
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Training Class!   Pokemon Training Class! - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 8:45 pm

"... that was stupid. i'm gonna go look at the lake, bye star" Daniel said. he walked away.

the lake was calm. the water still. there was a speck of blue on a rock in the middle of the lake. Daniel took out his phone and used the zoom on the camera. the blue spec turned a blue glow enveloping the lake. "ahhhhh......" Daniel covered his eyes. Xander just stared.
the dratini swam up to shore.

"draaaaa ti ti draaaaaaaatiniiiii(are you here to catch me?)" the water dragon asked.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Poke: 1280
Team: ShadowFern/DesertWind /Voltage/Obsidian/Storm /Oncoming Storm
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Training Class!   Pokemon Training Class! - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 10:08 pm

Lauren wandered up the Spiraling Hill after buying five pokeballs from the school's handly store. She wasnt looking for any pokemon in particular.. she had decided to just see what she could find.
Cloud fluttered along behind her. The Swablu was also glancing around at her surroundings. With each new pokemon they saw, she gave a small chirrup to alert Lauren.

After a while of searching, both trainer and pokemon stopped as they spotted a Sandshrew. Despite already knowing the pokemon's name, Lauren reached for her pokedex:
Sandshrew. The Mouse Pokemon. To protect itself from attackers, Sandshrew curls up into a ball. It lives in arid regions with minimal rainfall.

Lauren grinned and without thinking, started shouting a command. "Alright Cloud! Sing!!"
The Swablu grinned and was about to use her Sing attack, when they both froze, realising that the Sandshrew had burrowed away....
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.com
Dediles

Dediles

Stats
Poke: 1800
Team: Team Hitori(leader), team obsidian.
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Training Class!   Pokemon Training Class! - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 10:21 pm

"pika, chu... pi pika chu chu pika ka.(uh... maybe. i don't know. give him a sec.)" Xander said.

"right, um.... dratini. it's a dragon type. that might be good. might as well try. right. Xander use alpha!" Daniel said. pleased with his code.

"dra, ti?(what the?)" the dranini said as Xander came up to it and used.thundershock. the dratini didn't see it coming.

"follow up with beta" Daniel said, Xander obliging. one thinderwave later the dratini was paralyzed. Daniel threw a pokeball. *ping* "alright. that was easier than i thought."
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

Stats
Poke: 1020
Team: Stormblaze
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Training Class!   Pokemon Training Class! - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 12:11 am

Nick grabbed 3 pokeballs and ran outside, with Farra running beside him. "I wonder what pokemon I'll catch first?" he asked himself, still running. He stopped near the lake to catch his breath. A Staryu floated up to the shoreline. Nick looked up just in time to see it. He pulled out his pokedex and read it:Staryu: The star shape pokemon. If its body is torn, it can grow back if the red core remains. The core flashes at midnight. . "Ok! Farra, use tackle!" he said. Farra ran up to the staryu and rammed into it. The staryu's core flashed a red color, and it prepared to use a tackle of its own. "Try to dodge it Farra!" Nick called out. Farra was hit by it and tumbled backwards. "Are you ok?" he asked. She nodded. "Ee vee ve.(I've been better.)" she said. "Ok, use yawn now." he said, hoping it would work. Farra yawned, and the staryu started to look drowsy. "Ok, use tackle once more!" he called out. Farra used tackle again, and backed away. Nick took the chance to throw a pokeball. It hit the staryu and encased it. it rocked back and forth, and staryu popped back out. "Well, that was a dud. I guess we have to keep going." Nick said, slightly dissapointed.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: Assult
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Training Class!   Pokemon Training Class! - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 1:08 am

Aaron is down at the beach looking for water pokemon, "Man Arochora, I don't see a single water pokemon out in the water. And we need to find one if we are going to build the perfect team." Arochora is sitting on Aaron's head, "Joltik,(Whatever)"

"Yo whats up freshman?" The student from Eevee white who had a Blazekien was laying down on the beach. "Watcha looking for?"

"Oh hi, I'm uh in my first battle training class and---"

"and you need to catch a pokemon. I got ya, if you are looking for water pokemon they are just down the beach there," he points futher down the beach, "Oh and I am Jason by the way."

Aaron looks in the direction indicated, "Oh thanks, and my name is Aaron." He starts to run down the beach. "Joltik!!(Bye Mr.Blazekein!!!)" Aaron peeks over some rocks and sees all of the water pokemon, "JACKPOT!!"

(15 Minutes Later)

Aaron is being pulled around by a school of remoraid with spider webs attached to their backs. On his head is sitting a Corpish, "You having fun Baltmoro?" "Corpish Corpish!(You bet master! What about you Arochora?" Arochora is sitting on the Corpish, "Joltik!(WEEE!)" Aaron caught the Corpish within five minutes due to Arochora's Electric type.
Back to top Go down
Water Blade
Water Blade

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Training Class!   Pokemon Training Class! - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 9:47 am

OOC: That was fast. O_O

IC: Damon was wandering through the forest, in search of a Pokemon. Suddenly, there was a rustle in the bushes. Then, a gray head poked its head out of the bush. The boy waved his Pokedex to the Pokemon.

"They use their tusks to crush the berries they eat. Repeated regrowth makes their tusks strong and sharp."

"Hm, nice." he complimented. "Right, now, Shadow, use Scratch!" Shadow nodded, then leaped off and slashed at the Axew's face.

"Axew Axe! (Hey!)" it shouted in annoyance. It used Scratch, back, and soon they became a mass of flailing arms/paws.

"Enough!" Damon said, exasperated. "Shadow, Extrasensory!" and with that, a rainbow-colored beam shot out from the Zorua's eyes like lasers, blasting the Pokemon away. However, he put too much force into it, and the Axew was shot out of the forest, and a long way away. "Aw, man!"

"Rua. (Hmph.)" Shadow sighed. They then went off in search of another Pokemon. After about 10 minutes of searching, battling, and failing, they soon encountered a Solosis. It floated around, bobbing up and down like a bubble. It turned to the two, then panicked.

"Sol!" it squeaked, shooting down at them with a wave of psychic energy. However, Shadow absorbed the blow with no effects at all.

Dark-Type. Psychic attacks won't work! Damon thought, grinning. The Solosis kept sending waves of frantic Psywaves at Shadow. However, in between volleys of blasts, Shadow would throw in two punches with his paws, covered in black-purplish energy. Completely tired out, the Solosis dropped slowly down to the ground, and took this chance to throw in a Poke Ball, his second-last one, and with three beeps, it was caught. he cheered, catching his very first Pokemon. Shadow wasn't tired at all, and danced along as well.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Poke: 1050
Team: Midori(Grass)
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Training Class!   Pokemon Training Class! - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 11:52 am

Star ignored Daiel's coment and began to walk back to the Traing Feild with Byakuya on her shoulder. "I need to go heal you two. But on the way let's introduce ourselves. Come out Poochyena!" Star called out her new pokemon when it came out he was laying on the ground half way asleep, "Chan?(What's going on?)" he barked in question. "Snivy. (You part of a Pokemon Trainer's team.)" The Poochyena nodded his head in understanding, "not fully sure on what you said Byakuya bit it sounded like you explained everything to Poochyena. I think I'll call you Kiba. how's that sound?" the Poovhyena barcked happily and licked Star's face. And she started to laugh.
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Training Class!   Pokemon Training Class! - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 12:13 pm

"Alright!" Riru pulled a go team pose, picking up the pokeball. "C'mon out Skitty!" He called,throwing out the ball. "Skitty Skit?(Uh...Hi...W-What is that thing?)" The pokemon asked,prodding the red and white ball with a tiny cream paw. "That means your mine now" The pokemon trainer explained. "We'll do things as a team. Oh that reminds me! You need a name!" Keyami's ears shot up. This low life couldn't get a name as good as his! Thinking quickly he scratched out a message in the sand. "Minikui? Thats a cute name" Riru, obviously not very good in his japanese speaking class, was oblivious to the fact that the name meant something quite rude. "Meeeowth(Heheh...Minikui means ugly)" he meowed in an undertone. "Sk...itty?(Mini...kui?)" "Uh girl?" Riru guessed. Minikui shook his head. "Ah a boy eh? Good i think a girl would be a bad impression on Keyami" He gave Minikui a wink
Back to top Go down
Water Blade
Water Blade

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Training Class!   Pokemon Training Class! - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 12:46 pm

Damon was on his way back when he saw three shapes. Upon closer inspection, t was Star and Byakuya, along with a Poochyena. She must have caught it for the exercise. he thought. He picked out his Poke Ball, and sent out the Solosis he captured. "Sis? (Hm? Who are you?)" it asked. "Oh, I'm Damon. That's Shadow over there." he pointed to the Zorua. "From now on, we'll be best buds, OK?" The Solosis nodded. Zorua prodded Damon, looking up at the Solosis. "Rua. Zor. (It needs a name.) he barked.

Noticing his Pokemon's behavior, Damon coked his head to a side. "A name?" he guessed. The Zorua nodded. "Oh right, why don't we call you Blob?" he asked. "Solo! Sis! (No! I'm a girl! And blob makes me sound fat!)" it squeaked in a high-pitched voice. Shadow morphed into a human, to translate, actually, he changed into Damon. "Iz grill." he said, still not really able to speak good English. "Grill?" Damon asked, puzzled. Then, realization came to him. "Oh right! So you're a girl, huh?" he asked the Solosis. It nodded. "OK, I'll name you Crystal. it suits you." Crystal liked that name, and bounced around happily in the air.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Training Class!   Pokemon Training Class! - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 2:16 pm

Star heard something close by she and her pokemon looked to their right and saw Damon. "Hey damon! aw what a cute Pokemon! Can i pett her?" she asked. "Chan? Ena? (I thought we were her Pokemon? Is she always like that?)" Kiba asked. "Vy snivy. (Yes but you'll get used to it.)" Byakuya replied. "Damon I caught Poochyena. his name is Kiba." Star said smileing happily.
Back to top Go down
Water Blade
Water Blade

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Training Class!   Pokemon Training Class! - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 2:29 pm

Damon turned, and saw Star coming up to him, with her Poochyena and Snivy in tow. "Oh, uh...sure." he said rather awkwardly. The Caucasian youth was still not used to being social. Crystal hovered near the white-haired girl, smiling, if she could smile. Damon nodded. His Japanese was fairly good, and he knew that Kiba meant 'fang', and it actually fitted the little gray dog Pokemon perfectly. He ruffled his fur on the head, and gently scratched the back of Kiba's ears, the way most Poochyena liked being pet. Shadow had forgotten to morph back into Zorua form, and appeared beside Damon. They were both exactly the same, except for the little bushy tail coming out of Damon #2's butt.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Training Class!   Pokemon Training Class! - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 2:37 pm

Star laughed again at Shadow this time, "Shadow is funny. I've always wanted a Poochyena. And now with kiba in the group I know I'll fulfill my dream as a pokemon master." Star explained also petting Kiba on his back. Kiba rolled on his back for the two trainers to rub his belly. "Snivy? Vy vy.(You have a new friend Shadow? Shadow this is Kiba.)" the Snivy explaind to the Zorua.
Back to top Go down
Water Blade
Water Blade

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Training Class!   Pokemon Training Class! - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 3:47 pm

Shadow somersaulted into the air, then morphed back into a Zorua. "Rua! (Hmph. I always get that mistake when I transform.)" he muttered. Then, turning to Byakuya, he replied, "Oh, yeah. This is Crystal. And thanks for the introduction." The Solosis floated down to their level. "Solo! Sol, sis! (Hi! Who are you?)" she asked politely. "Rua! (This is Byakuya.)" Shadow explained.

"Sol. (Oh, thanks. Nice to meet you, Byakuya.)"
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Training Class!   Pokemon Training Class! - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 4:29 pm

Lauren sighed and began walking again. Cloud tried to cheer her up by singing a cheerful song with her melodic voice. It kinda worked, and in a few minutes, Lauren was looking around for any other pokemon. She froze when she saw a brown creature seeming to appear from nowhere, when in reality it had just come up from underground.
The trainer reached for her pokedex:
Trapinch. The Ant Pit Pokemon. Trapinch makes a conical pit in desert sand and lies in wait at the bottom for prey to come tumbling down.

"Trapinch evolves into Vibrava!!" grinned Lauren quietly, "Okay Cloud, use agility to get close and then use sing!!"
The Swablu nodded and shot off, the incredible speed of the Agility move getting her close enough to use Sing without fail.
The Trapinch fell asleep without even realising there was anyone nearby.
"Steel Wing!!"
Lauren wasnt taking any chances with this pokemon. Cloud zoomed backwards then soared back towards the Trapinch, using Steel Wing. The ground type pokemon was still sleeping even though it was not a bit battered.

Lauren decided that she would try to catch it now instead of hurting it anymore while it couldnt fight back. She tossed the pokeball and waited. It seemed like an eternity before the pokeball made a sharp *ping!* and the Trapinch was caught.

The trainer loudly celebrated and did a short twirl before hugging Cloud.
"That was so Awesome!!" she grinned.
"Swablu blu!!"(It was wasnt it!!") laughed Cloud.

Name: Dusty
Ability: Hyper Cutter
Moves: Bite, Sand-attack, Bug Bite, Earth Power
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Training Class!   Pokemon Training Class! - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 4:43 pm

"Snivy vi. (The pleasure is mine and it is nice to meet you too.)" Byakuya said while Star was still rubbing Kiba's stomach. "Chaaaan! (This feels sooo good!)" Kiba barked in a happy tone. "I think we should be getting back to the Training Feild now Damon." Star said getting up.
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Training Class!   Pokemon Training Class! - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 8:07 pm

Riru trotted off back to campus, coming across Lauren as he walked. "Oh? Hello Lauren, I wasnt expecting to see you here" Keyami leaped off of Riru's head, landing at Lauren's feet and rubbing around her ankles. "Meeoowth~(Ah a Lady...Hello my beautiful flower~)" Keyami cooed. "So having any luck?" The Meowth's trainer ignored his pokemon.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Training Class!   Pokemon Training Class! - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 8:21 pm

Lauren grinned and tossed her pokeball into the air. A Trapinch appeared in front of her. "Riru. Meet Dusty!"
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Training Class!   Pokemon Training Class! - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 8:47 pm

"Why hello there" Riru grinned, throwing out his own pokeball. "Now Lauren, you must meet Minikui!" The skitty let out a trill. "Skitty Skit!(H-hello..I-I'm Minikui! i think....)"
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Training Class!   Pokemon Training Class! - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 8:49 pm

"Aww!!! Its so cute!!" she grinned, bending down to pet Minikui's head. She then switched to Keyami, knowing how much he would whine.

Cloud landed on Lauren's shoulder to watch and Dusty stood near her feet.
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Training Class!   Pokemon Training Class! - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 9:00 pm

Keyami was about to make a huge fuss when Lauren started petting him. Flashing a snide look at the Skitty, The Meowth let out a purr. Riru rolled his eyes. "Well we should get back to the main campus then huh?"
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Training Class!   Pokemon Training Class! - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 9:03 pm

Lauren nodded, "I guess. I wonder if i'll be able to hang out in your class for a while."
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Training Class!   Pokemon Training Class! - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 9:14 pm

Riru laughed "We'll see" He set off at a brisk pace, collecting Minikui in his pokeball as he passed by
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Training Class!   Pokemon Training Class! - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 9:16 pm

Lauren looked at Dusty and trusted her to keep up, letting the Trapinch stretch her legs whilst they followed Riru. Cloud happily fluttered after the two.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

Stats
Poke: 1020
Team: Stormblaze
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Training Class!   Pokemon Training Class! - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 9:56 pm

"Farra, use yawn again! It might make it go to sleep this time." Nick said, still trying to catch the staryu. Farra yawned, and after a couple of seconds, the staryu fell asleep. "Let's try this again." Nick said silently, and threw the pokeball at the staryu. It rocked back and forth, and finally it clicked. "Yeah!" Nick yelled out, and walked over to the pokeball and Farra. "Great job! You did great." he said to her, and then picked up the pokeball. He let the staryu come out, and it happily moved around him. "U! sta ry ru!(What? Well, hi there!)" it exclaimed happily. "Hmm, what should I name you? Staryu don't have a gender so...how about Shuriken? You kind of look like a Shuriken." Nick suggested. Shuriken's core flashed a bright red, which Nick took to mean it liked the name. "Ok then!" he said, putting Shuriken back in its pokeball and began walking back to the classrooms.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Training Class!   Pokemon Training Class! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Training Class!
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next