Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pokemon Training Class!

Go down 
+4
Ripple
Pikashock
Tenshineko
Water Blade
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
Water Blade
Water Blade

Stats
Poke: 270
Team: None
Inventory:

Pokemon Training Class! - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon Training Class!   Pokemon Training Class! - Page 8 EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 11:10 am

First topic message reminder :

OOC: I'm just gonna copy my post form the breakfast topic. xD

IC: Damon quietly walked to the classroom, then knocked on the door. It was just about time, too.

"Come
in." said a voice from inside. Damon opened the door, and quietly went
in. He picked a seat around the front of the classroom. A man, tall, tan
and muscular, with dark brown hair and sporting a plain white,
red-striped shirt and dark red shorts, looked up from a piece of paper
he was holding. "You're early." he said. "Mr. Barton. Pleased to meet
you."
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: Assult
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Training Class!   Pokemon Training Class! - Page 8 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 12:54 am

"Alright, thats it, feel the burn," Aaron is doing push-ups with Arochora and Baltmoro sitting on his back, "You guys having fun up there?"

"Joltik(Yup)" "Corpish(Yes sir master)" Both Arochora and Baltmoro are gladly rising and falling.

Ooc: who thinks I should start making some drawings of the buildings we have at the academy, cause I am bored out of my mind
Back to top Go down
Water Blade
Water Blade

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Training Class!   Pokemon Training Class! - Page 8 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 7:51 am

OOC: If you want.

IC: "Licky!" Justin cried out. The Lickitung couldn't avoid his inevitable demise, but, just in the nick of time, Morino ordered Psy to use Confusion to deflect the Water Gun right back into the Solosis. Right after, Psy sent another wave of psychic energy towards the Staryu.

"Crystal! Psywave!" Damon ordered. The Solosis obliged, sending off a pink-colored wave of mind energy, deflecting the Confusion. "Again!" Crystal moved in towards Psy. "Solo! (Hiya!)" she squeaked, sending off a psychic wave.

Mr. Barton nodded, happily. "That's it, young man!"

Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

Stats
Poke: 1020
Team: Stormblaze
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Training Class!   Pokemon Training Class! - Page 8 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 9:10 pm

Nick was calmer, getting used to Morino's fighting style. "Shuriken, dodge and then use tackle!" he called out. Shuriken floated out of the way of the psychic energy blast, and went towards psy, using tackle.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Poke: 1050
Team: Midori(Grass)
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Training Class!   Pokemon Training Class! - Page 8 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 1:44 pm

Star carried Kiba over to a bench and started to tend to his wounds. She took ount a potion and sprayed it on his wounds, "Chaan! (Ow that stings!)" he whimpered. Star could tell how he felt, "I know it hurts but it'll help you get better." she told the Poochyena. Snivy came close to the hurt pokemon, "Vy vy snivy.(You did a good job on your first battle.)" Byakuya said to the poochyena.
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Poke: 705
Team: ShadowFern/BlazeBurn/Voltage /Obsidian
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Training Class!   Pokemon Training Class! - Page 8 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 9:01 pm

Riru gulped a bit. "Alright Minikui. Keep singing, then tackle!" He called. Letting out a final burst of music notes, the skitty hurtled towards the Tynamo, figuring it'd be more effective for some reason.
Back to top Go down
Water Blade
Water Blade

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Training Class!   Pokemon Training Class! - Page 8 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 9:28 am

Before the Skitty could come near, Dynamo dodged out of the way, also dodging the musical notes. "Dynamo, use Spark!" at lightning fast speed, the little white eel tackled into the Skitty while surrounded in a veil of electricity.

"Kinzoku use Superpower now!" at Shizen's orders, the Aron charged into the Skitty as well, with tremendous strength.

"Psy, use Water Gun!" a spout of water blasted into the Staryu to push it in the opposite direction. As Psywave came, the Psyduck was smacked away, and onto the ground.

"Now, Crystal use Hidden Power!" however, before she was able to launch the attack, the green cell bubble was slammed into the ground, smothered under Licky, who had been using a surprise attack the whole time.

"Quickly use Muddy Water!" before the Solosis could retaliate, she was blasted away, unconscious , before Damon by a blast of murky, and brown, water.
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Poke: 705
Team: ShadowFern/BlazeBurn/Voltage /Obsidian
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Training Class!   Pokemon Training Class! - Page 8 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 11:05 am

Minikui squeaked as he was hit with the volt of electricity. "Aw c'mon now. Two on two just isn't fair!" Riru smirked, his eyes flashing. "Alright Mini, get outta the way of that move!" The Skitty's ears flicked up as he leaped away in terror. "Growl then Tackle!" Minikui cowered down, screeching. Using the noise to his advantage, he put on some speed in a tackle attack, heading towards Dynamo.

(Boy thats one thing i hate about pokemon battles. You can never catch someone in surprise becaues you yell out what your doing XD)
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Training Class!   Pokemon Training Class! - Page 8 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 12:24 pm

(I know that the only bad thing.)

IC: Star had just finnished healing Kiba when she heard a clash. "Chaan! (Hang in there Minikui!)" the small Pokemon barked. Star looked up and saw the problem. She growled in frustration, "Grr. Riru hang in there! Don't give up!" she shouted.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Training Class!   Pokemon Training Class! - Page 8 EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 1:30 am

The staryu was pushed back by the stream of water. That's not good... Nick thought as Damon's Solosis was blasted away. "Shuriken! Use Rapid spin on Licky!" he yelled, and the staryu started to spin and tried to ram into the Licky. "Damon, is Crystal alright?" he asked Damon.
Back to top Go down
Water Blade
Water Blade

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Training Class!   Pokemon Training Class! - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 3:42 pm

Damon hurried to the obviously knocked out Crystal. He inspected her, then returned her to her Poke Ball. "No. She's out." he told the other boy. "I'm afraid it's up to you to finish this."

Quickly, while his opponent was distracted, Morino ordered Psy, "Psy, Confusion, now!" and with that, a fast surge of pink light blasted at the Staryu at high speed.

Following up, Licky licked the Staryu, not caring if it didn't do much damage, as long as the starfish Pokemon was paralyzed.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Training Class!   Pokemon Training Class! - Page 8 EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 1:44 pm

Shuriken and Nick had gotten smarter about the attacks now. "Ok! Use rapid spin to get out of the way of both attacks!" he yelled. Shuriken spun away, out of the way of the attacks. Nick hid his concern with a grin on his face. I'm not going to be able to win this, but at least I won't make it easy. he thought.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Training Class!   Pokemon Training Class! - Page 8 EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 2:11 pm

"Hang in there Riru!" Star shouted, and both of her Pokemon were shouting enguraging wouds as well. This was all she could do to help her friend.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: Assult
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Training Class!   Pokemon Training Class! - Page 8 EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 1:36 am

Ooc: Can somebody explain this to me, who is teamed up with who. And who is battling who? Because I am extremely confused
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Training Class!   Pokemon Training Class! - Page 8 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 1:27 pm

Star looked to her right for a moment and Saw Damon behid Nck, Is he out? she thought to herself. "Damon! Over here!" she called out. While she was calling Damon ove her pokemo were cheering on Riru and Miiuki.
Back to top Go down
Water Blade
Water Blade

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Training Class!   Pokemon Training Class! - Page 8 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 2:04 pm

Dynamo was hit by the attack, and was sent spinning away. "Dynamo! Don't give up!" Bonnie yelled.

"Kinzoku, Mud Slap, then follow up with Metal Claw!" Shizen ordered. The Aron nodded, then hurled a ball of mud at the Skitty before charging with metallic claws.

Damon shook his head at Star's question, then stood back a little.

"Psy use Confusion!"

"Licky hit 'em with Lick!"

Both attacks were coming from both sides of the Staryu, aiming to crush it.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Training Class!   Pokemon Training Class! - Page 8 EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 9:47 pm

Crud. Nick thought as he saw the two attacks coming in on Shuriken. "Alright, Shuriken try to use Rapid Spin to get out of the way and then attack with a water gun on the Psyduck!" he said, wondering how much longer it could go on for.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Training Class!   Pokemon Training Class! - Page 8 EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 8:20 pm

"Riru hang in there!" Star shouted to her friend. her Pokemon also shouted out words of encouagement. This may not end well. she thought.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Training Class!   Pokemon Training Class! - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Training Class!
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8