Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pokemon Training Class!

Go down 
+4
Ripple
Pikashock
Tenshineko
Water Blade
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Water Blade
Water Blade

Stats
Poke: 270
Team: None
Inventory:

Pokemon Training Class! - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon Training Class!   Pokemon Training Class! - Page 7 EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 11:10 am

First topic message reminder :

OOC: I'm just gonna copy my post form the breakfast topic. xD

IC: Damon quietly walked to the classroom, then knocked on the door. It was just about time, too.

"Come
in." said a voice from inside. Damon opened the door, and quietly went
in. He picked a seat around the front of the classroom. A man, tall, tan
and muscular, with dark brown hair and sporting a plain white,
red-striped shirt and dark red shorts, looked up from a piece of paper
he was holding. "You're early." he said. "Mr. Barton. Pleased to meet
you."
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: Assult
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Training Class!   Pokemon Training Class! - Page 7 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 4:00 pm

"You know what! I am going to make some poffins for you guys!" he says to Arochora and Baltmoro. The two of them stop playing, "Corpish?(food?)""Joltik?(food)" they said simultaneously.

All of the sudden Aaron has a poffin making pot over a fire, "I will have to make two poffins of each flavor so that I know what flavor you both like best. Oh! And I will have to make three bitter ones so that I can have one too!" he gets excited once he realized the he himself could have a poffin.

"Corpish Cor?(What is he doing?)" Baltmoro asked Arochora, "Joltik(Dunno)".

"Hey who else wants some poffins?" Aaron shouts to all of the classmates that had finished their tag battles.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Poke: 1280
Team: ShadowFern/DesertWind /Voltage/Obsidian/Storm /Oncoming Storm
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Training Class!   Pokemon Training Class! - Page 7 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 4:03 pm

"Why not?" shrugged Lauren, bringing Cloud and Dusty over to the fire. She wanst really part of this class, but that didnt seem to stop her from talking to the students who were in it.
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.com
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Training Class!   Pokemon Training Class! - Page 7 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 4:21 pm

"Well all right then, I will have to make four of each flavor so that I can know what your pokemon like too."

Arochora walks over to Cloud and Dusty, "Joltik Joltik(Do you guys know what they are doijg?)" Baltmoro continues, "Corpish Corpish(Cause we sure don't)."

"Alright thespicy poffins are done!" Aaron placed four red poffins on plate then put it in front of the four pokemon. "So what do you all think? Is spicy your favorite flaovr?" he sits down lookijg proudly at his creations.

Arochora takes a bite of one of the poffins then shivers and spits it out, "Joltik!(Yuck!)." Baltmoro picks up his poffin and tosses the entire thing into his mouth, after he swallowed it he just shook his head, "Corpish Corpish Cor(Nope, its good but not good enough)"

"You guys don't like them?" Aaron slightly slouches, "Well what about you guys?" He asked Cloud and Dusty.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Training Class!   Pokemon Training Class! - Page 7 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 4:37 pm

Cloud and Dusty each nibbled one of the poffins.
"Swablu(Its tasty.. but not my type...)"
"Trap-pinch. (I agree...)"

Lauren smiled. "I think they like your cooking... just not the spicy flavour."
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Training Class!   Pokemon Training Class! - Page 7 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 7:08 pm

"Well thats what cooking is all about, trial and error." he drops four chesto berries into the pot, "Know onto to a salty flavor!" he shouted as he began to concoct a new set of poffins from the other berries.

Ooc: I know that chesto berries make a "dry" flavoe, but that doesnt seem like a real flavor to me so I decided to change it to salty. It should be around the same flavor as dry, but this way people will actually know what it taste likes.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Training Class!   Pokemon Training Class! - Page 7 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 7:10 pm

[LOL k.. i'll still call it dry but yea]

Cloud, Dusty and Lauren watched with interest as Aaron made up the next batch of poffins.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Training Class!   Pokemon Training Class! - Page 7 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 8:04 pm

"Alright and done!" this time Aarom places four blue poffins on a plate for the pokemon, "what do you guys think of these?" he puts the plate down in front of the pokemon.

Baltmoro tries his poffin and spits it back out then shoots it with a Bubble attack, "Corpish Corpish!(Sorry master but I just hated that taste!)" Aaron chuckles, "Guess Baltmoro doesn't have a penchant towards the dry flavor." Arochora takes a small bite of the poffin since she hated the last one, once she takes a small bite her eyes sparkle and she devours the rest of it "Joltik!(That was amazing!)" Aaron laughs at Arochoras reactions, "Well I guess that means your favorite flavor is dry huh?" He checks off one of the squares next to Arochora's name on a sheet of paper, the box was under the "Dry" column. "So what about you guys?" he waits for Cloud and Dusty's reaction to the next flavor.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Training Class!   Pokemon Training Class! - Page 7 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 8:06 pm

Cloud ate the blue poffin and seemed indifferent. It was nice... but not her favourite.

Dusty on the other hand, had a reaction similar to Arochora's. She gobbled the poffin down i a few bites and looked up at Aaron, hoping for more.

Lauren laughed at DUsty's reaction and wondered what flavour Cloud would like most.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Training Class!   Pokemon Training Class! - Page 7 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 8:20 pm

"Well now we know Dusty's favoeite flavor." On another sheet of paper Aaron wrted down Dusty and checks off the "Dry" column, the same he did with Arochora. "Well next is Sweet poffins, so I will need so Pecha Berries, now where are they?" Aaron rumages through his bag for the necessary, "Darn it! I dont have any. Oh well persim berries will do just as well." He pulls out two persim berries since he only needed to please two of the pokemon.

As Aaron was cooking an extremely sweer aroma came from his cooking pot, "Oh yea, these are going to be good." He pulled out two bright pink poffins and places them on the plate for Cloud and Baltmoro, "So what do you two think?" Baltmoro tries the poffin and has no reaction of note, "Corpish(Nope, Nothin)." "Well looks like I have two more flavors for you to try, what do you think Cloud?" Aaron said.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Training Class!   Pokemon Training Class! - Page 7 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 8:22 pm

Cloud nibbled at the Sweet poffin before chirruping how awesome the taste was and scoffing it down.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Training Class!   Pokemon Training Class! - Page 7 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 9:07 pm

"Alright! Now I have your favorite flavor Cloud!" Aaron writes down Clouds name under Dusty's and checks off the column labeled "Sweet".

"Alright Baltmoro now its time for us to try the next flavor, bitter." Aaron pulls out two Rawst Berries amd places them in the pot and begins to cook. "Alright they are done!" He pulls out two green poffins, he places one on the plate for Baltmoro and eats the other one for himself. "Man I love bitter poffins! What about you Baltmoro?" Baltmoro tries the poffin and begins to have sparkly eyes"Corpiiish!!!(I love it!)" Aaron checks off the "Bitter" column next to Baltmoro's name, "Well it looks like thats everyone for now, glad I could figure out three more pokemon favorites. Oh wait! Lauren I didn't get your favorite, what flavor do you want me make?"
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Training Class!   Pokemon Training Class! - Page 7 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 9:09 pm

Lauren thought for a second before answering, "Could I try a sweet one?"
Cloud fluttered up and perched on Lauren's shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Training Class!   Pokemon Training Class! - Page 7 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 9:31 pm

"Sure thing, just give me a sec. Lauren and sweet, got it," he writes Laurens name down above Dusty and Clouds name and checks off the "Sweet" column. "Let me get started on making you that poffin," he pulls out a Persim berry, "Uh oh, this is my last persim, I am going to have to go out and pick some berries later today." He drops the persim in the pot and starts cooking.

"Done, here you go," he holds up a pink poffin that is slightly darker than the one he made for the pokemon, "Sorry, it got a little bit over done, maybe a little crispier, but it should be just as good."
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Training Class!   Pokemon Training Class! - Page 7 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 9:38 pm

"I'l help you find some more later." she smiled, deciding that it was only fair since she was the one who had eaten the last one.

Lauren laughed, "Its fine Aaron. Im not very good at cooking poffins so anything is better than little burnt berries." She ate it, savouring the sweet taste.
Cloud had been tempted to try and grab some of it, but it dissapeared too quickly for the Swablu to even plan.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

Stats
Poke: 1020
Team: Stormblaze
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Training Class!   Pokemon Training Class! - Page 7 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 9:41 pm

Shuriken stopped spinning and floated away, slightly pained and confused by the confusion attack. Nick grunted, and called out "Shuriken, quick! Use harden!" the staryu immediately started to shine, and used the move harden, and didn't take as much damage from the psyshock. Nick decided to stay on the defensive for now, untill confusion wore off.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Training Class!   Pokemon Training Class! - Page 7 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 11:54 pm

"Thanks I am glad you like it." He watches the battles for a few minutes, "Can we go now Mr. Barton!?"
Back to top Go down
Water Blade
Water Blade

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Training Class!   Pokemon Training Class! - Page 7 EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 3:53 pm

Mr. Barton grew much more annoyed now. "Kritch, when I say 'wait', I mean it!" he snapped loudly. He didn't like the boy's attitude, and he'd probably have to teach him a lesson.

Bonnie frowned as the Thunder Wave hit the Poochyena instead. "Dynamo, Thunder Wave again on the Skitty!" she ordered, the Tynamo letting loose a jolt of electricity.

"Kinzoku, use Superpower on the Poochyena!" Shizen cried, the Aron now turning around and about to thrust himself into the dog. One more hit and it would be over!

Psy grinned as he slid away from the Staryu. However, even with the raise of Defense, it won't affect Psy's long range moves. "Psy, use Confusion again!" Morino ordered. The wave hit the Staryu spot on.

After a quick order, Licky licked the Solosis again, but it caused her to come back to her senses. Taking revenge, Crystal made a move.

"Crystal, Confuse Ray!" Damon shouted. The cell obeyed, and cast a dark shroud upon the opponents, but only the Lickitung was confused.

Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Training Class!   Pokemon Training Class! - Page 7 EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 11:16 pm

"Nah!!! I am so bored!!!" Arochora walked over to Aaron who is now laying on the ground, "Joltik, Joltik(You know, you could make us more poffins)."
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Poke: 705
Team: ShadowFern/BlazeBurn/Voltage /Obsidian
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Training Class!   Pokemon Training Class! - Page 7 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 2:44 am

"uuh Star.... Minikui is a boy" Riru told his partner. "Minikui! Dodge then keep singing!" Minikui obliged, jumping to his right and singing out a melancholy tune.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Poke: 1050
Team: Midori(Grass)
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Training Class!   Pokemon Training Class! - Page 7 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 1:56 pm

"Oppes. Well Sing could work too, Kiba dogde it!" Star comanded when she saw that her Poochyena was in trouble. Kiba dodge the Attack but became paralized when he moved.
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Poke: 705
Team: ShadowFern/BlazeBurn/Voltage /Obsidian
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Training Class!   Pokemon Training Class! - Page 7 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 2:03 pm

"I always come prepared Star!" he winked, flashing a hand in his back pack and throwing a full heal at his partner. "Now, Closer Minikui! Sing louder!"
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Training Class!   Pokemon Training Class! - Page 7 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 4:06 am

Nick thought for a second, and called out to Shuriken "Use harden again!" the Staryu immediately shined, making it harder. Shuriken, still confused, was floating around shakily.
Back to top Go down
Water Blade
Water Blade

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Training Class!   Pokemon Training Class! - Page 7 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 4:30 am

Before Riru could even heal his partner's Pokemon, Kinzoku had already made contact, sending the Poochyena flying away. The Aron quickly backed away from a music note. "Kinzoku, keep dodging!" Shizen cried. He knew that every move has a limit, so he'd wait until then.

Bonnie also told her Tynamo to keep dodging, thinking the same.

"Licky use Lick!" Justin ordered. However, the Lickitung licked himself, paralyzing himself.

"Psy, keep using Confusion!" The wave of psychic energy ignored the defense of Harden, and struck the Staryu again and again.

"Crystal, use Hidden Power!" Damon cried. The Solosis sent orbs of energy flying in all directions, three hitting Psy to stop him from attacking Shuriken. The other three smashed into Licky. It just so happened that the Hidden Power was Fighting-Type. Thus, Licky was kneeling on the ground, snapped out of confusion, but pretty weak.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Training Class!   Pokemon Training Class! - Page 7 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 5:00 am

Nick let out a sigh of relief, and then Shuriken snapped out of confusion. "Quick, use water gun on Licky!" he said. Shuriken created a stream of water, blasting towards Licky.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Poke: 1050
Team: Midori(Grass)
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Training Class!   Pokemon Training Class! - Page 7 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 12:21 pm

Kiba got hit by the Aron and was sent flying and fell to the ground beside her. "Kiba! Are you ok?" Star asked her pokemon in consern when she saw him she saw that he had fainted. "Chan.(I'm sorry.)" Kiba whimpered Star looked at her Pokemon "It's ok you tried you best." With a sad sigh she scooped up her Pokemon and looked at Riru, "Do your best ok. You can do this." she told him with confendence.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Training Class!   Pokemon Training Class! - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Training Class!
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next