Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Training on the Beach

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: Assult
Inventory:

Training on the Beach Empty
PostSubject: Training on the Beach   Training on the Beach EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 12:35 am

Senshi walks on to the beach with his good friend Johno, "Well old friend, are you ready for this?" He walks away to start the match.

Johno doesn't move, "Come on mate lets do this a little bit later. The sun hasn't even risen yet." He sits down on the beach and lays down, "I know your big on training but lets relax for a while. Cause I know that you like to do that as well mate." He waits for his friend to come back and lay down on the beach with him.

Senshi stops walking and looks at his friend, "Alright then. But you still owe me a battle for later today," he walks back and sits down next to Johno. He looks out at the ocean and asks, "So are you going to go surfing or just lay there?," he looks at Johno and notices that he is fast asleep.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Poke: 1280
Team: ShadowFern/DesertWind /Voltage/Obsidian/Storm /Oncoming Storm
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Training on the Beach   Training on the Beach EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 12:36 am

Jet pads down onto the beach to see Johno and Senshi. "Hi guys.." he smiles as he reaches them, "Whats up?"
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.com
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Training on the Beach   Training on the Beach EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 12:43 am

Senshi sees Jet and responds for the both of them, "well we were here for some morning training, but Johno being the lazy bum he is fell asleep before we even started." He stands up and walks away a bit. "So what is new with you Mr.Jet?"
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Training on the Beach   Training on the Beach EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 12:45 am

Jet laughed, "Thats Johno alright, and just Jet please, no 'Mr.'"
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Training on the Beach   Training on the Beach EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 1:00 am

"Oh please, your in a possission of authority, if I don't add the 'Mr.' then I will go against what my dad taught me," Senshi smiles as he thinks of all the good times he had with his father, "that old man might had pushed me hard but he at least taught me some great values. If I didn't add a title of respect when i adressed my older brother of one year then I had to climb to the top of our guild building... and i was just an Oshawott when that happened," he laughed at the memory and image that he created in his own mind. "You should of seen my little hands try to hold on to that slick stone wall, everyone in town came to watch."

Johno sits up and shouts, "SWEET AS!," then collapses back on the sand, still asleep.

"Haha! Look at him, he's dreaming of riding the ultimate wave, and is shouting in his sleep. Never seen that before!" Senshi laughs as Johno goes through surf motions in his sleep.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Training on the Beach   Training on the Beach EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 1:03 am

Jet laughed at Johno's random outburst.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Training on the Beach   Training on the Beach EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:51 pm

Ooc: Thats all you got to say?

"You know Mayor Jet (Senshi will change titles till you agree with one), I was thinking of heading up to pricklemist hill today and then cutting down some trees to start rebuilding the Dragonair's home," Senshi looks up at the hill, "even though no one lives there we might as well respect their old home, and keep it in good condition." He stands up on his hind legs and looks down at Jet, "what do you think? Care to join me?"
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Training on the Beach   Training on the Beach EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 7:51 am

(Lol XD and yea, there was a massive wall of text and then johno doing something funny, youre not gonna reply to all the text while your laughing.]

"I think that would be a great idea!" smiled Jet, deciding to ignore the new title that Senshi seemed to have given him. "I still hold on to the hope that the Dragonair's child might return here someday...."
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Training on the Beach   Training on the Beach EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 12:25 am

"Well alright then I will see you up on top of the hill in a few hours, lets meet right after noon. The suns rising so the rain should be soon to follow and I still need to have my training match with Johno, so I will see you then." Senshi unsheathes his sword and walks back over to Johno, "Hey Johno wake up!"

Ooc: Yes Samurrotts do have swords i saw it as i was deciding my character. And something else occurred to me, how do pokemon tell time? Do they have clocks or something?

Johno picks his head up, "What? Is it time to train already?" Johno starts to slowly stand up.

Senshi raises his sword and directs its point at Johno, "It's been time to train for the past ten minutes now lets go. Mayor Jet you may want to get back a bit, our training matches have a wide area of effect."

Ooc: look another reference to time XD
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Training on the Beach   Training on the Beach EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 7:42 am

ooc// They'd be able to tell the time of day by where the sun it in the sky and where the stars and moon are positioned at night.

Jet nodded but decided he'd stay for a while to see how the training got on. He stepped back a bit and flicked his tail, waiting for them to start.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Training on the Beach   Training on the Beach EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 11:51 pm

Ooc: Okay be prepared for this because it is going to be a really long post with a lot of comments from myself and I will be taking breaks every once in awhile so this will be in parts.

"Well lets see what you can do after a few weeks, you start mate."Johno, decides to be nice and let his friend start the fight, but in reality he just wants to stand still for a few more seconds.

"Well alright then, 'mate' here we go,"Senshi burts at Johno with amazing speed and leaves a large dent in the sand behind him, he pulls out another sword, "X-Scissor!" He begins to cross the swords down on Johno but is interupted half-way.

Ooc: See, like I said he is like Ukitake, he fights with two swords!!

"Focus Blast!!!" A large energy forms right in between Johno and Senshi and explodes in a wide radius sending them both flying back, Senshi does a flip and barely lands on his feet, Johno hides in his shell before the explosion and ends of spinning on the sand, he comes out of his shell, "How do you like that reaction mate? Now let me continue my attack, Ice Beam!!"He shoots the beam, at Senshi.

Ooc: Johno is very smart, he will hurt himself, so he that he take less damage, at least I think it would be less damage.

Senshi counters with his own ice beam, "Ice Beam!" The two beams clash and create a white flash, when the flash clears and the hole left by the explosion from Focus blast is covered in Ice. Senshi jumps into the hole and skates through and comes out with water behind him, "Aqua tail!" the crash from the water, caused sand to fly up into the air to a very high height.

Ooc:And that would be the end of phase one of the battle, I know it wasn't much but their training battles are very fast paced and very quick. Plus if it wasn't that good this is the longest battle I have actually posted, and to go on I am fighting myself so this is dfficult.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Training on the Beach   Training on the Beach EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 6:42 am

Jet watched silently. They were both good figghters in his opinion.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Training on the Beach   Training on the Beach EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 1:00 am

As the tossed up sand begins to clear you see Johno standing there and a Senshi frozen in a block of ice, "Well mate looks like I win, that last Ice Beam really caught you off gaurd," Johno starts to walk away, "now if you don't mind, I am going to lay back down at my shop."

All of the sudden you see a white spark come form the Senshi-cicle and it shatters causing Johno to stop in his tracks,"Looks like my Hyper Beam caught you off gaurd," Senshi gasps for breath after making that Hyper Beam, "Its a good thing I saw you do the same thing with your focus blast the last time we battled."

"Well now that you used a Hyper Beam you won't be able to attack for a while, Focus Blast!" Johno sends a Focus Blast right at Senshi and knocks him into the ditch. He then jumps up into the air over the ditch, "Rock Tomb!," large clumps of sand pour into the ditch covering Senshi. As Johno lands he says, "Well its not rock but it will do."

All of the sudden all of the sand flies into the air, and Senshi flys out with both of his swords in hand, "I have been working on my recovery time after a Hyper Beam, as well as the power of my X-Scissor, now lets see you handle this," all of the sudden he vanishes and appears behind Johno, "I have been working on my speed too, X-Scissor!" This time the hit lands because Jhono doesn't have time to react, the force of the blow sends him flying into the ditch. Senshi walks over to the edge of the ditch, "I am still faster than you Johno, and it looks like I have this battle in the bag." All of the sudden the rain kicks in.

Johno gets a smirk on his face, "I don't think so mate, its time for me to pull a Herb on you."

Ooc:That ends Part 2 of the battle, it feels a lot more fast paced than the first one but that may be because I typed it at an extremely fast pace. And "pulling a Herb" is a twist on a saying I learned when I was in Australia, the original saying is "pull a Herald" which means to run away quickly, and one of our leaders had this ability to all of the sudden appear out of nowhere right behind of us, and his name was Mr. Herb therefore, "Pulling a Herb".
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Training on the Beach   Training on the Beach EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 6:22 am

The Vaporeon sat down and watched the battle in awe. He's have to touch up his own skills at some point.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Training on the Beach   Training on the Beach EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 11:34 pm

All of the sudden Johno dissapeared, "Earthquake!" He reappeared right next to Jet as all of the beach right in front of him shook. Senshi couldn't support his stance on the shaking sand and he began to fall into the ditch. "Well I should probably finish this," he all of the sudden disappeared again and reappeared over the ditch,"Ice Beam!"

Senshi barely regained his balance before he counter attacked"Hyper Beam!!!" Unfortunately for Johno the hyper beam was more powerful, and it sent Johno flying onto the beach. Senshi slowly climbed out of the ditch very slowly due to the energy he used. Luckily for him Johno was hurt enough that he was moving slowly as well. Senshi gaps as he supports hisself with one of his swords, "Ice Beam," he shoots a small Ice Beam at Senshi, just enough power to slightly freeze Johno's legs and body. As Senshi walks over to Johno he notices that Johno has not moved yet so he starts to run over to his friend. "Johno!"

Johno does not here Senshi and didn't move. "Johno!" Senshi finally makes it over to Johno, once there he just stops running and sighs, "Well looks like this battle is over," He sheathes his swords and starts walking towards Jet."So what did you think? he asks.

Ooc: And that ends the battle, i ended it now because I could not think of anything new at the time so I didn't bother and just finished up the battle. Reply if you want to know what happened.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Training on the Beach   Training on the Beach EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 11:38 pm

Jet couldnt help but grin. "You are both extremely powerful pokemon and your battling skills are top notch!!"
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Training on the Beach   Training on the Beach EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 11:44 pm

"Thank you, I just wish we could find out who would actually win," Senshi looks back at Johno, "but everytime we battle its the same outcome and we never really know who would win."
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Training on the Beach   Training on the Beach EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 11:47 pm

"I would suggest you each battle me, but i'm so weak and out of practice it would hardly be a battle." He chuckled then glanced over at Johno to check if he was alright.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Training on the Beach   Training on the Beach EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 11:53 pm

"Well how about when we are cutting down the trees later you can do some training, and anyway Johno would probably fall asleep in the middle of it just like he did just now."
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Training on the Beach   Training on the Beach EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 11:54 pm

The Vaporeon laughed before replying, "Sure!"
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Training on the Beach   Training on the Beach EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 7:48 pm

"Well, I am going to follow Johno's lead and head back to my home and rest," Senshi sheathes his swords and starts to walk off, "I will see you up on Pricklemist Hill in a few hours."
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Training on the Beach   Training on the Beach EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 7:53 pm

Jet nodded and followed him back towards the town. He decided to get some lunch before he went up to Pricklemist Hill.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training on the Beach   Training on the Beach Empty

Back to top Go down

Training on the Beach
Page 1 of 1