Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Docking at a Beautiful Beach

Go down 
+3
Tenshineko
SereneLittleRose
Water Blade
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Water Blade
Water Blade

Stats
Poke: 270
Team: None
Inventory:

Docking at a Beautiful Beach Empty
PostSubject: Docking at a Beautiful Beach   Docking at a Beautiful Beach EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 4:02 pm

The bright blue sky spread out, with the glowing radiance of the sun sending rays of heat and light over the land. The sparkling waves rolled over the shore, and in the distance, a ferry could be seen. The white polished boat stopped at the shore, and the ferryman got off, anchoring it. Damon looked at the beautiful island before him, smiling dully. He was torn in half. part of him was overjoyed with this moment, but the other part cursed this moment. he shrugged and leaped on to the sandy beach, sending a cloud of dust into the air.

"Well, here I am." he muttered under his breath. he glanced around waiting for the other kids to get off, and for the headmaster to come and guide them to the school, as it said on the scholarship papers. meanwhile, he checked his backpack one more time, happy that all of his things were packed in.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Poke: 1280
Team: ShadowFern/DesertWind /Voltage/Obsidian/Storm /Oncoming Storm
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Docking at a Beautiful Beach   Docking at a Beautiful Beach EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 4:05 pm

Lauren stepped off the ferry and looked around. The island looked amazing! It was so much better than she had imagined it to be and only made her more excited to start at the Academy. She took her blue backpack off and looked inside for her camera. She had promised her parents that she would tell them all about her first day and what better way that to accompany the story with pictures!
She snapped a few photo's of the beach, the ferry and the sparkling ocean, being acreful not to get any other students in the shots.
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.com
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Poke: 1050
Team: Midori(Grass)
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Docking at a Beautiful Beach   Docking at a Beautiful Beach EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 4:11 pm

Star walked of fthe ferry feelig refreshed. Streching her arms above her haed she let out a small happy sigh. Today is a new day. she thought as she looked around the island and saw the other students getting off the boat.She could just imagin what sorts of pokemon lived on the Island. Taking her Shoulder bag in her hands she took out a skech book and started to draw the forest and walked at the same time trying to be carful.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: Assult
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Docking at a Beautiful Beach   Docking at a Beautiful Beach EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 9:39 pm

Aaron hopped off the ferry and made a silent cheer. He then looks around at all of the scenery of the island that he could see from their position. "Alright, I can have some fun here." He looks over at the other students that had gotten off the ferry, "My name's Aaron whats all of yours?" He notices that Lauren is taking photos and hops in the shot and makes a funny face, hoping to make friends on the first day.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Docking at a Beautiful Beach   Docking at a Beautiful Beach EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 9:45 pm

Lauren looked at the picture she had taken on her digital camera and burst out laughing. It took her about a minute to stop sniggering and speak. "I am so keeping that photo! If you dont mind of course. Oh, and i'm Lauren!" she smiled
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: Assult
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Docking at a Beautiful Beach   Docking at a Beautiful Beach EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 10:03 pm

"I don't mind, photos help you hold on to memories, and memories are important. trust me, I have tons of them." Holds out his hand, "and its nice to meet you Lauren. My name is Aaron."
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Docking at a Beautiful Beach   Docking at a Beautiful Beach EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 10:13 pm

Lauren hesitated for a moment, then shook his hand. "Likewise!" she grinned.
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Poke: 705
Team: ShadowFern/BlazeBurn/Voltage /Obsidian
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Docking at a Beautiful Beach   Docking at a Beautiful Beach EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 1:55 am

Kiru shoved his hands deep in his pockets, a black hoodie donned, the hood covering most of his face. "Salutations" He grinned, walking up to Lauren and Aaron
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Docking at a Beautiful Beach   Docking at a Beautiful Beach EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 5:40 am

:auren smiles at the second person she had met. I should have mentioned before that she was wearing her three quarter length jeans and her orange and white checkered blouse. "Whats your name?"
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Poke: 705
Team: ShadowFern/BlazeBurn/Voltage /Obsidian
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Docking at a Beautiful Beach   Docking at a Beautiful Beach EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 10:59 am

Kiru flipped the hood off of his head. "Kiru Lyrim, and you?" he asked, clutching the books in his hands as they shifted.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Docking at a Beautiful Beach   Docking at a Beautiful Beach EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 12:13 pm

Star looked up and watched the other students Introduce themselves she wanted to go and greet them aswell. She rised her a little bit and opened her mouth to say "Hello" but she stopped herself befor she could say anything, What if they don't like me? she thought saddly and went back to her drawing but was no longer in the mood.
Back to top Go down
Water Blade
Water Blade

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Docking at a Beautiful Beach   Docking at a Beautiful Beach EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 12:21 pm

Damon swung his backpack over his shoulder, and glanced behind him. A trio of students were together, and talking. Another was busy sketching the island. The boy sighed, and put on his hood, even though it was mighty hot. His dark gray eyes were hidden along with most of his face amongst the shadow of the hood as he slowly edged away from the group.

A man in his late thirties walked down to the beach. He was wearing a black suit with a gray and white striped tie. His outfit looked dull in comparison with the island's tropical colors. He clapped once. "Students! Pleased to meet you. Everyone gather around here." he boomed. It was surprising he didn't need to use a microphone. Multiple kids gathered around the man. Damon shrugged and went too, though at a distance. "I am your headmaster, Mr. Halt. Now, will you please follow me." the headmaster led the way to the Academy, which was through a path surrounded by beautiful stones.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Docking at a Beautiful Beach   Docking at a Beautiful Beach EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 1:04 pm

After seeing the Headmaster lead the students Star followed from the back and noticed a student with a hoody. "Nice choice in color. Hello my name is Star." she whispered while extending her hand.

Star looked around trying to find some kind if any kind of Pokemon "I wounder where they are?" she asked herslf.
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

Stats
Poke: 1800
Team: Team Hitori(leader), team obsidian.
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Docking at a Beautiful Beach   Docking at a Beautiful Beach EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 2:08 pm

Daniel was able to stay away from most people until the headmaster showed up. he still managed to stay unnoticed. he walked along, playing his game.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Docking at a Beautiful Beach   Docking at a Beautiful Beach EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 2:24 pm

Lauren smiled at Kiru, "Im Lauren."

Just then ,the headmaster appeared and told them all to follow him. Lauren did as she was told and followed Mr Halt, accompanied by her new friends.
Back to top Go down
Water Blade
Water Blade

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Docking at a Beautiful Beach   Docking at a Beautiful Beach EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 2:54 pm

Damon widened his eyes before jumping. He saw a white-haired girl behind him, extending her hand. "Wha? Oh, uh, hi." he said in a nervous voice. "Nice to meet you. Um, I should be going." he said in a hurried voice. The Caucasian boy sped up his pace, and before he knew it, he was right beside the headmaster, Mr. Halt.

Mr. Halt and the students arrived at the main gate of Cobblestone Academy. He unlocked the gates and opened them. As soon as he did, a young lady came outside with a group of Pokemon following behind her, each with a friendly smile and a nice twinkle in its eyes. "Welcome to Cobblestone Academy. Before i do anything else, please pick your starting Pokemon. Remember, they will be your friends for a lifetime." the headmaster announced.

"I am Ms. Puddles. I am the caretaker of the Pokemon here, and the nurse. Pleased to meet you, students." the woman smiled. "Now, from this list I shall call out your names. When you are called, please come forward and pick a Pokemon. First up, Ms. Lauren Song."
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Docking at a Beautiful Beach   Docking at a Beautiful Beach EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 3:01 pm

Lauren grinned and stepped forward. She smiled at Ms. Puddles and looked at the group of pokemon. They were all so cute! She looked at each one in turn, wondering what abilities and moves they would each have, until her gaze rested on a Swablu.
It flapped its winsg slightly and peered up at her, wondering what she was thinking.
Lauren bent down and stroked the Swablu's soft feathers before turning and looking at the pokemon's caretaker. "Could I choose this Swablu?"
Back to top Go down
Water Blade
Water Blade

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Docking at a Beautiful Beach   Docking at a Beautiful Beach EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 3:15 pm

"Oh certainly you may." Ms Puddles grinned. "She and you will be the best of friends I'm sure." she looked at the list again. "Alright. Lauren will you please stand behind Mr. Halt?" the headmaster was standing by the gate, behind the mass of cute Pokemon. Then, she called out, "Right. Next is Mr. Daniel Marzel. Please come forward." the Pokemon's eyes widened, and they began to try and look more cuter so that they'd be picked.

Damon stood quietly amongst the students, gazing with his dark eyes at the group of starter Pokemon. One Pokemon, a dark gray fox, with red parts in its fur, caught his eye. Yeah. That one for sure. he thought, smiling.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Docking at a Beautiful Beach   Docking at a Beautiful Beach EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 3:19 pm

Lauren grinned and the Swablu hopped into the air and followed her new trainer. Lauren grinned as the Swablu landed on her shoulder and rubbed her head againsed Lauren's neck. "I think i'll name you Cloud."

The Swablu chirruped as if to signify that she liked the name. Lauren laughed and then went and stood behind Mr. Halt.
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Docking at a Beautiful Beach   Docking at a Beautiful Beach EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 3:22 pm

Daniel paused his game and went up to the Pokemon. there was a pikachu that didn't seem to be trying as hard as the others, but was being very friendly. "i have always found electric Pokemon fascinating, biological batteries." he said, stroking the fur on top of the pikachus head. "hey, what's your name?" he asked the Pokemon.

"pika-pi-chu" the pikachu said proudly.

"i would like this pikachu please." Daniel told Ms. Puddles.
Back to top Go down
Water Blade
Water Blade

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Docking at a Beautiful Beach   Docking at a Beautiful Beach EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 3:28 pm

The young woman nodded her approval. "I admire your interest, but please, let's not think of Pokemon as batteries or tools. We must think of them as friends and comrades." Ms. Puddles waved her hand in a gesture to head off to where Mr. Halt was. She picked up her list, glanced at it, and then at the Pokemon. "Right, Ms. Star Temujai, please come forth to choose your starting Pokemon." she called, pushing a strand of hair back into its neat bang.

Damon knew the name. it was the girl who had spoken to him. He felt guilty for going off like that, but he couldn't help it! He didn't trust anyone but himself, or his elders. The black-haired boy pulled back his hood. he didn't wear his goggles, or gloves this time around, as it was his first day.
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Docking at a Beautiful Beach   Docking at a Beautiful Beach EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 3:31 pm

"sorry i don't understand you. how would you like to be called xander?" Daniel asked the pikachu. Xander jumped up and down at his new name. he ran forward and pulled Daniels hand towards the student standing with Mr. Halt. "whoa, OK."
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Docking at a Beautiful Beach   Docking at a Beautiful Beach EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 3:37 pm

Star looked at the pokemon as the got closer. Bending down to their eye level she saw that most of them were familiar faces. She saw three in particular that caught her eye, one looke like a small pig-like pokemon, one looked like an otter, and the other was like a snake. "Aren't you all cute." she giggled. The pig like pokemon blew fire embers from it's snout, "Tepig" it siad, "Osha-Oashawatt!" the otter one said tapping it's chest with prid. "So if Tepig if a Fire-type and Oshawatt must be a water-type. Then you," she said to the Snake-like pokemon, "must be a grass-type." "Vy!" the pokemon said.
"I'll pick you." Star said picking up the Grass-type pokemon. "I pick this pokemon. What's it's name?" she asked Mrs. Puddles.
Back to top Go down
Water Blade
Water Blade

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Docking at a Beautiful Beach   Docking at a Beautiful Beach EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 3:57 pm

"Oh. I see you're not familiar with Unova Pokemon. Don't worry, most students are. Don't let it bother you." Ms. Puddles answered kindly. "This little snake-like Pokemon is called Snivy. He's quite a good Pokemon to have by your side." even the caretaker couldn't explain about the Snivy in words herself. Changing the subject, she said, "OK, next, is Mr. Nick Aika. Please, step forward." she called out into the crowd. The young lady waited for the boy to come out and pick his own Pokemon. The group of Pokemon now did their very best to look impressive, cute or whatever.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Docking at a Beautiful Beach   Docking at a Beautiful Beach EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 4:04 pm

Star walked over to the Headmaster beside the other students. She looked at her new pokemon Snivy, "I'm gonna call you Byakuya, ok?" she said to her pokemon "Snivy.(Whatever.)" it said. Star laughed, "You need to relax with an attitude like that you'll never make friends." she smiled at Byakuya.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Docking at a Beautiful Beach   Docking at a Beautiful Beach Empty

Back to top Go down

Docking at a Beautiful Beach
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next