Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Docking at a Beautiful Beach

Go down 
+3
Tenshineko
SereneLittleRose
Water Blade
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Water Blade
Water Blade

Stats
Poke: 270
Team: None
Inventory:

Docking at a Beautiful Beach - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Docking at a Beautiful Beach   Docking at a Beautiful Beach - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 4:02 pm

First topic message reminder :

The bright blue sky spread out, with the glowing radiance of the sun sending rays of heat and light over the land. The sparkling waves rolled over the shore, and in the distance, a ferry could be seen. The white polished boat stopped at the shore, and the ferryman got off, anchoring it. Damon looked at the beautiful island before him, smiling dully. He was torn in half. part of him was overjoyed with this moment, but the other part cursed this moment. he shrugged and leaped on to the sandy beach, sending a cloud of dust into the air.

"Well, here I am." he muttered under his breath. he glanced around waiting for the other kids to get off, and for the headmaster to come and guide them to the school, as it said on the scholarship papers. meanwhile, he checked his backpack one more time, happy that all of his things were packed in.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: Assult
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Docking at a Beautiful Beach   Docking at a Beautiful Beach - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 3:58 pm

"Awsome!" Aaron runs up and grabs his key, "thank you." Aaron runs out of the auditorium and trys to catch up with Riru, "Yo Riru! Wait up!"

Arochora hangs onto Aaron's back and waves to all the pokemon, "Joltik!(Bye!)" She then cralls over to Aaron's shoulder, "Joltik, Joltik, Jol Joltik?(Can we have some fun later?)"

Aaron looks at Arochora, "Uh, sorry but I don't know what your saying," He continues to try and catch up to Riru, "we will work on communication later tonight. Alright?"

"Joltick!(Okay)! Joltick Joltick tick Jol!(Hey Keyami! Wait up!)"
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Poke: 705
Team: ShadowFern/BlazeBurn/Voltage /Obsidian
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Docking at a Beautiful Beach   Docking at a Beautiful Beach - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 4:15 pm

"Oh hello Aaron. Are you in Eevee White as well?" Riru asked with a grin. "Meowth meeee -th (Ah you couldn't bare to leave me could you?)" Keyami meowed, pulling a paw to his forehead in mock distress
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

Stats
Poke: 1800
Team: Team Hitori(leader), team obsidian.
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Docking at a Beautiful Beach   Docking at a Beautiful Beach - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 4:43 pm

"ugh.... i need to get my luggage already. can't this go any faster?" Daniel asked the pikachu in his backpack.

"pi, pika(chill dude)" Xander said.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Docking at a Beautiful Beach   Docking at a Beautiful Beach - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 4:59 pm

"Yea I am." Aaron slows down since he just caught up. "So what classes have you signed up for? I sighned up for Breeding and Pokemon Healthcare, Pokemon Coordinating, Pokemon Training, Human and Pokemon Relationships, and Pokemon Habitats and Distribution

Arochora talks with Keyami, "Joltik Joltik Jol Joltik(You know nobody likes a hothead.)"
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Poke: 705
Team: ShadowFern/BlazeBurn/Voltage /Obsidian
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Docking at a Beautiful Beach   Docking at a Beautiful Beach - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 5:15 pm

"Meeowth? MEEOWWTTHHHHH(A hothead? Oh silly i'm not a hot head. Or am I? I'M A HORRIBLE FREAK OF NATURE!!)" Riru almost dropped the meowth as it screeched. "Geez whats wrong Keyami?" "Meeeoooowth(oh the truth its finally come)" Keyami wailed. "Ah I signed up for Pokemon Breeding and Healthcare, Battling Class, Pokemon Training, Pokemon Evoloution Studies, and Human and Pokemon Relationships." Riru said in answer, holding the Meowth an arms length away as it wailed and wiggled
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Docking at a Beautiful Beach   Docking at a Beautiful Beach - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 7:40 pm

"Cool so we will have some classes together then!" he looks over at Keyami, "uh, is Keyami okay?" Arochora just giggles as Keyami has a fit.

Ooc: We should probably continue posting in another topic, considering we have left the auditorium. It could be at our dorm or something like that.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Poke: 1050
Team: Midori(Grass)
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Docking at a Beautiful Beach   Docking at a Beautiful Beach - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 8:22 pm

Star looked around waundering what dorm she will be in. She got up to sit beside Damon, " Why are you over here by yourself?" she asked. "Sni sni vy vy? (I waunder what dorm we will be in?)" Byakyya aske dno one in particular.
Back to top Go down
Water Blade
Water Blade

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Docking at a Beautiful Beach   Docking at a Beautiful Beach - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 3:31 am

OOC: Damon's already out.... -_-

IC: Mr. Halt watched as Aaron went out the room. The headmaster looked at the list before speaking into the microphone again. "OK, let's do this quickly. Daniel, you'll be assigned to Zorua Black. And Nick, you'll be in the Axew Gray dorm, with Damon." the keys jingled as he held them up. One silver and another ebony.
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

Stats
Poke: 1800
Team: Team Hitori(leader), team obsidian.
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Docking at a Beautiful Beach   Docking at a Beautiful Beach - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 4:18 am

"alright" Daniel stood up and took the key from halt. "thank you sir." Xander jumped out of Daniels backpack. "can i go to my room now?"
"chuuu, kachu chu chu Kaa pikachu kaa ka kaa piii kachu.(great, none of his new friends are in the same dorm.)" Xander said sarcastically.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

Stats
Poke: 1020
Team: Stormblaze
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Docking at a Beautiful Beach   Docking at a Beautiful Beach - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 2:16 pm

Nick walked up to the headmaster and took the key from him, while holding Farra. "Thank you, headmaster." he said. Farra squirmed around a bit. "Ee vee vee eevee? Vee ee ve ee.(Why do you have to hold me? I'm perfectly fine on the ground.)" she complained. Nick looked around for Damon, the person he was sharing the dorm with.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Docking at a Beautiful Beach   Docking at a Beautiful Beach - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 2:31 pm

Star sighed, "I waunder what dorm I'll be in." she mused. "Snivy. (We are the only one in here.)"Byakuya said.
Back to top Go down
Water Blade
Water Blade

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Docking at a Beautiful Beach   Docking at a Beautiful Beach - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 2:47 pm

Mr. Halt glanced at the only one in the room. he smiled, then walked up to where Star was sitting with her Snivy. Once he reached her, he brought out a key. "Here." he said, handing it over. "You're in the Oshawott Blue dorm." once she had gone, Mr. Halt would go back to his office, and handle papers. he wished to have some free time with his students and Pokemon.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Docking at a Beautiful Beach   Docking at a Beautiful Beach - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 2:51 pm

Star looked at the key she was given. "Oshawatt Blue huh. Well Byakuya geuss it's just you and me for now." she said. "Vy vy Sni snivy? (Why is it that we get our own dorm and hardly noone else does?)" Byakuya asked. Star just giggled "Ok off we go!" she syelled as she walked out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Docking at a Beautiful Beach   Docking at a Beautiful Beach - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Docking at a Beautiful Beach
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5