Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Docking at a Beautiful Beach

Go down 
+3
Tenshineko
SereneLittleRose
Water Blade
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Water Blade
Water Blade

Stats
Poke: 270
Team: None
Inventory:

Docking at a Beautiful Beach - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Docking at a Beautiful Beach   Docking at a Beautiful Beach - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 4:02 pm

First topic message reminder :

The bright blue sky spread out, with the glowing radiance of the sun sending rays of heat and light over the land. The sparkling waves rolled over the shore, and in the distance, a ferry could be seen. The white polished boat stopped at the shore, and the ferryman got off, anchoring it. Damon looked at the beautiful island before him, smiling dully. He was torn in half. part of him was overjoyed with this moment, but the other part cursed this moment. he shrugged and leaped on to the sandy beach, sending a cloud of dust into the air.

"Well, here I am." he muttered under his breath. he glanced around waiting for the other kids to get off, and for the headmaster to come and guide them to the school, as it said on the scholarship papers. meanwhile, he checked his backpack one more time, happy that all of his things were packed in.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Water Blade
Water Blade

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Docking at a Beautiful Beach   Docking at a Beautiful Beach - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 1:35 pm

"Snivy! (Thank you!)" Shadow hissed, before jumping, and landing as the girl herself. "Hyz thereh!" he greeted, though in a strange grammar. However, his voice and hers were exactly the same, which was amazing. However, the grayish purple tail still stuck out from his/her butt. Damon still looked away.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Poke: 1050
Team: Midori(Grass)
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Docking at a Beautiful Beach   Docking at a Beautiful Beach - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 1:43 pm

Star blinked, "Ok I didn't expect that." "Snivy. (Your not the only one.)" Byakuya put in. Star looked at the pokemon on her shoulder to the boy, "What's your name?" she asked trying to be friendly.
Back to top Go down
Water Blade
Water Blade

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Docking at a Beautiful Beach   Docking at a Beautiful Beach - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 1:55 pm

"Damon. Damon Altman." the boy answered, though in his normal neutral tone. He dug his hands into his pockets. Meanwhile, Shadow had transformed back into a normal Zorua, then transformed into a Pikachu. "Pikachu Pi! (What do you think?)" he squeaked. Shadow was a more friendlier individual, in contrast to his Trainer. He tugged on Damon's pants, squeaking. "Pika. (Come on. Why aren't you more friendlier?)" the Pikachu-Zorua asked. Hearing the Zorua's questioning tone, Damon whispered in his ears, a long story short. Shadow nodded, now understanding his partner's reasons.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Docking at a Beautiful Beach   Docking at a Beautiful Beach - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 2:08 pm

Star guessed that Damon had his reasons for not being friendly.She was kind of like that herself but she was afraid that the other students wouldn't like her. "Sni vy. ( What wrong? You ok?) Star heard her pokemon's tone. "I'm alright Byakuya. I'm just thinking about my other pokemon." she thought quickly.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Poke: 1280
Team: ShadowFern/DesertWind /Voltage/Obsidian/Storm /Oncoming Storm
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Docking at a Beautiful Beach   Docking at a Beautiful Beach - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 2:31 pm

Cloud followed Byakuya over to Damon and Shadow. She landed on Damon's head and chirruped a cheerful greeting.
Lauren dashed over, laughing at her Swablu's antics.
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.com
Water Blade
Water Blade

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Docking at a Beautiful Beach   Docking at a Beautiful Beach - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 2:41 pm

A Swablu flew, then landed atop Damon's head, singing a greeting. Just then, a girl dashed over, the one with the camera. Lauren, if he wasn't mistaken. The Caucasian youth nudged the Swablu gently away, in a gesture that said, "You can get off now!". He could just barely take on one person, but now two? No. I can't. They might gang up on me. even if they were just a bunch of trash, he had bad experiences with gangs picking on him. As well as individual bullying. Damon quickly moved a little farther uncomfortably.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Docking at a Beautiful Beach   Docking at a Beautiful Beach - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 2:44 pm

The Swablu chirruped again then flew over and landed on Star's head.
"Sorry about that.." she apologised to Damon and then looked at Star.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Docking at a Beautiful Beach   Docking at a Beautiful Beach - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 2:49 pm

Star laughed, "Hello Swablu. How's the view?" she asked laughing at her joke. "Snii. (Get off of her!)"Byakuya grumbled. Star looked at the girl from the beach, "your name's Luaren, right?"
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Docking at a Beautiful Beach   Docking at a Beautiful Beach - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 2:53 pm

Lauren nodded, "Yup. I dont think I caught your name though.."
Cloud glanced down at Byakuya, "Bluuu!"(I dont have to!)
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Docking at a Beautiful Beach   Docking at a Beautiful Beach - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 3:01 pm

"My name's Star. It's nice to meet you." she replied while bowing in greeting. "Vy sni snivy.( Get off her now you pesky bird!)" Byakuya be nice." Star scolded at her pokemon.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Docking at a Beautiful Beach   Docking at a Beautiful Beach - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 3:06 pm

Lauren looked at her Swablu, "Come here Cloud.. Lets not upset Star's Snivy."
Lauren knew alot about pokemon from all of the battles and contests she had watched on tv.

Cloud looked down and smiled at Star before fluttering back over to Lauren and sitting on her head instead.
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

Stats
Poke: 1800
Team: Team Hitori(leader), team obsidian.
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Docking at a Beautiful Beach   Docking at a Beautiful Beach - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 3:15 pm

Daniel was playing his game, staying his distance from the rest of these people. Xander tugged at his shirt. "no, this time i'm staying out of it." Xander sighed and walked over to the other Pokemon.

"Kaa kaaa kachu ka chu pika-pi Pi piii chuu(you guys seem to be having a good time.)"
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Docking at a Beautiful Beach   Docking at a Beautiful Beach - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 3:22 pm

Sni snivy.( by good time you mean anoying.)" Byakuya said. Star gasped, "Aw what a cute Pikachu! Byakuya be nice." Star said to the pokemon. "What am I saying all of the pokemon here are cute!"
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Docking at a Beautiful Beach   Docking at a Beautiful Beach - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 3:24 pm

Lauren smiled, "They are arent they!"
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Docking at a Beautiful Beach   Docking at a Beautiful Beach - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 3:24 pm

"pii, Pi chu pi-i kachu, pi'pi Chuuuu!(hey, i am not cute, i'm hansom!)" Xander said angrily.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Docking at a Beautiful Beach   Docking at a Beautiful Beach - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 3:45 pm

Star laughed at the Pikachu's tone, "I'm sorry cute and handsome. We have boys and girl pokemon." Star looked at the other pokemon with awe. If these are the starters I wounder what other Pokemon there are? she thought. "Snivy vy sni sni. (Your tainer isn't much is he?)" Byakuya asked Xander.
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Docking at a Beautiful Beach   Docking at a Beautiful Beach - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 3:53 pm

Xander scratched his head "chuu, pi-i pika-pi. chu Chu'pi Chu. pi Ka pika Pi Pika pi, Pi Pi-i pi Pika chuu Chu pi kaa chuuu pii chuuuu pika pii Ka kachu.(nope, not really. he isn't shy. he is just a shut in, i bet he will open up a bit after his gadget runs out of juice.)" Xander said, smirking and letting off some electricity at the last bit.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Docking at a Beautiful Beach   Docking at a Beautiful Beach - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 3:59 pm

"Snivy vy sni sni. (Come on I have an idea. Just follow my lead.) Byakuya said. He ran in front of Dainal. HeStar saw Byakuya running and followed him, "Byakuya what are you doing?" she asked.

Last edited by Tenshineko on Thu Sep 15, 2011 7:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Docking at a Beautiful Beach   Docking at a Beautiful Beach - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 4:01 pm

Cloud followed the two other pokemon, wondering what they were planning on doing.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Docking at a Beautiful Beach   Docking at a Beautiful Beach - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 4:08 pm

Byakuya used Vine Wip to grab Dainel's game and started to run back to Star. The Snivy jumped into Star's arms and gave her the game, "Huh? What do you have Byakuya?" she asked him.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Docking at a Beautiful Beach   Docking at a Beautiful Beach - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 4:12 pm

Cloud and lauren both laughed at Byakuya. The Swablu landed back on Lauren's head as they did.
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Poke: 705
Team: ShadowFern/BlazeBurn/Voltage /Obsidian
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Docking at a Beautiful Beach   Docking at a Beautiful Beach - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 7:03 pm

Riru's head snapped up as he heard his name, his hood flying off of his head. Striding up to the pokemon, a cream colored cat like pokemon tugged at his pant leg. It strutted about, turning and then winking. Riru laughed, bending down and picking up the pokemon. "I think i'll take this one. A boy or a girl?" The Meowth held up one paw. "So a boy eh? Come on then" he set down the pokemon and it commenced to walk on. "Hey!" Riru called, stopping by Star, Lauren, and the others. "This is Keyami" He nodded to the pokemon, having decided a name as he was walking. Keyami nodded approvingly. "Me-Meowth M-th(Hello darlings, it is I! I know you've been waiting with abated breath)"
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Docking at a Beautiful Beach   Docking at a Beautiful Beach - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 7:08 pm

Cloud smiled at the Meowth, not knowing how to react.

"Hello!" grinned lauren as Riru walked over.
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Poke: 705
Team: ShadowFern/BlazeBurn/Voltage /Obsidian
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Docking at a Beautiful Beach   Docking at a Beautiful Beach - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 7:15 pm

"I wonder what dorms we'll be placed in.." he murmured, hoping he would make friends with the people he shared a room with. "Meow me-th meowth me mow(Only the best of feather down bed for my sensitive sleeping pattern)" Keyami informed Riru. "Meowth(No offense of course my dear)" he added, glancing at Cloud
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Docking at a Beautiful Beach   Docking at a Beautiful Beach - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 7:21 pm

Lauren looked up at the sky thoughtfully. She also wondered which dorm she would be placed in.

Cloud shrugged, "Swablu.. blu.. blu swablu..." (Sensitive...sleeping pattern...? I just sleep wherever is ocnfortable..)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Docking at a Beautiful Beach   Docking at a Beautiful Beach - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Docking at a Beautiful Beach
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next