Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Docking at a Beautiful Beach

Go down 
+3
Tenshineko
SereneLittleRose
Water Blade
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Water Blade
Water Blade

Stats
Poke: 270
Team: None
Inventory:

Docking at a Beautiful Beach - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Docking at a Beautiful Beach   Docking at a Beautiful Beach - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 4:02 pm

First topic message reminder :

The bright blue sky spread out, with the glowing radiance of the sun sending rays of heat and light over the land. The sparkling waves rolled over the shore, and in the distance, a ferry could be seen. The white polished boat stopped at the shore, and the ferryman got off, anchoring it. Damon looked at the beautiful island before him, smiling dully. He was torn in half. part of him was overjoyed with this moment, but the other part cursed this moment. he shrugged and leaped on to the sandy beach, sending a cloud of dust into the air.

"Well, here I am." he muttered under his breath. he glanced around waiting for the other kids to get off, and for the headmaster to come and guide them to the school, as it said on the scholarship papers. meanwhile, he checked his backpack one more time, happy that all of his things were packed in.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Dediles

Dediles

Stats
Poke: 1800
Team: Team Hitori(leader), team obsidian.
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Docking at a Beautiful Beach   Docking at a Beautiful Beach - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 4:31 pm

Xander dragged Daniel over to the girl with the swablu. "pi, pika chu chu pikachu, pika, ka chu ka ka, pika pikachu(hey, nice name you got. cloud, i like it, this human here is really anti social.)" Xander turned and pushed Daniel towards the girl "pi, pi ka. chu pika! (speak to her you shut in!)" Daniel was forced by Xander to get close to the girl behind Mr. Halt. "ok, sheesh. ughh. hi, my name is Daniel. Xander here wants me to talk to you apparently."
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Poke: 1050
Team: Midori(Grass)
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Docking at a Beautiful Beach   Docking at a Beautiful Beach - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 4:35 pm

Star laughed as she saw the boy's Pikachu push him closer to the girl from the beach. "Sni, Snivy?(What, what are you laughing at?)" Byakuya asked looking in the direction that Star was looking.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Poke: 1280
Team: ShadowFern/DesertWind /Voltage/Obsidian/Storm /Oncoming Storm
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Docking at a Beautiful Beach   Docking at a Beautiful Beach - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 5:01 pm

(You guys do know that people wouldnt be able to understand what the pokemon are saying...)

"Blu!(Thankyou!)" smiled the Swablu.
Lauren was watching the other students pick their pokemon when someone spoke behind her. She turned around as he introduced himself. "I'm Lauren." She smiled, Cloud fluttered up and perched on her head instead of her shoulder, causing Lauren to laugh.
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.com
Dediles

Dediles

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Docking at a Beautiful Beach   Docking at a Beautiful Beach - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 5:12 pm

(duh, of coarse.)
"uh, what classes are you taking? i'm looking forward to the coordinating class myself, it seems like one of the more fun things to do with Pokemon." Daniel said.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Docking at a Beautiful Beach   Docking at a Beautiful Beach - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 5:16 pm

"I'm taking the Coordinating Class too!" she grinned, "Ive always preferred Coordinating to actual battling. I love how beautiful you can make pokemon look with all the different move combinations and...." she stopped and looked at Daniel in embarassment, "Sorry.. I tend to go on a bit about contests."
She reached up to the Swablu on her head and stroked her blue feathers again. They were so soft and shiny.
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Docking at a Beautiful Beach   Docking at a Beautiful Beach - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 5:22 pm

"it's all right. i don't mind. contests are a new thing for me. back in hoen i took an early training coarse. so i think i can take the coordinating course here and skip out on the training class, and take history and battling instead." Daniel said. Xander sat down. he looked away from his new trainer and onto the rest of the Pokemon. for now he can relax a bit.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Docking at a Beautiful Beach   Docking at a Beautiful Beach - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 5:29 pm

"I wanted to take history, but I've never actually battled with a pokemon before, or anything.. so I took the more basic classes." She chuckled slightly.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

Stats
Poke: 1020
Team: Stormblaze
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Docking at a Beautiful Beach   Docking at a Beautiful Beach - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 5:47 pm

Nick walked up to the pokemon and Ms. Puddles. He hadn't really talked to the other students, but figured that he would get to know them later. He looked around at the pokemon, wondering which one he would pick, untill an eevee ran into him, bumping into his leg. Nick looked at the eevee and smiled. "Could I have this eevee please?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Docking at a Beautiful Beach   Docking at a Beautiful Beach - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 6:07 pm

When Star heard the word Coordenatign, and Contest she spoke up, "I'm taking the Coordenating classes aswell." she said as she walked up to them setting Byakuya on the ground to play with the other Pokemon. "The way you can use different move and they way a Pokemon is movie is very important too."
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Docking at a Beautiful Beach   Docking at a Beautiful Beach - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 7:02 pm

"i'm not too interested in coordinating, it's just looking at Pokemon from a different perspective, and that is always helpful." Daniel said. " just hope if we have to wear outfits i get to choose. i don't like tuxedos."

"Chu pi Kaa'pi kachu pikachu kaaa(and i don't like frilly bows.)" Xander said, knowing no one but the other Pokemon would understand him.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Docking at a Beautiful Beach   Docking at a Beautiful Beach - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 7:04 pm

Cloud laughed at Xander's statement. To the humans, it sounded like a melodic chirruping sound.

"I agree." smiled Lauren, "But battling is a part of contests too, albeit not as ferocious as normal battles."
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Docking at a Beautiful Beach   Docking at a Beautiful Beach - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 7:21 pm

"yes the battling. you gain and lose points based on how your moves make your Pokemon look and how they make your opponent look. you can also win by knocking your opponent out or biding your time until the timer runs out. a very interesting way to battle. i can't wait to try" Daniel said actually exited.

"Kaa kaa pi-i pi-i chuuu pi Chuu piii chu? (and how are you gonna do that with me?)" Xander asked, hoping at least a little bit of his question would reach Daniel. Daniel heard the tone in Xanders voice. "i guess you don't want to do it much, don't worry it will be fine." Daniel said. Xander face palmed.

Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Docking at a Beautiful Beach   Docking at a Beautiful Beach - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 7:24 pm

Lauren laughed at the Pikachu's facepalm and Cloud did too.
The Swablu hopped off of Lauren's head and fluttered down to land next to Xander.
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Docking at a Beautiful Beach   Docking at a Beautiful Beach - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 7:29 pm

"pi-i Chu piikaa Chuuuu kaaa chuuu?(why are humans always this dense?)" Xander asked rhetorically.

"what did i say?" Daniel asked, thoroughly confused.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Docking at a Beautiful Beach   Docking at a Beautiful Beach - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 7:35 pm

Lauren shrugged.

"Swablu blu swab swablu swab(I hope Lauren will learn how to understand me.)" replied Cloud, looking up at her new trainer.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Docking at a Beautiful Beach   Docking at a Beautiful Beach - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 7:42 pm

Star laughed at the two pokemon comunicating in their own why. Even Byakuya seemed interested in the conersation.
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Docking at a Beautiful Beach   Docking at a Beautiful Beach - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 7:42 pm

"ka piika chu pikachu Chu pika-pi pikapi pika-pi-chuu pi.(it would be awesome if humans could understand us.)" Xander said to cloud.

"looks like our pokemon are becoming friends." Daniel said. he felt kind of akward, so he took out his game and un-paused it.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Docking at a Beautiful Beach   Docking at a Beautiful Beach - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 7:44 pm

"Blu.(Agreed.)" she chuckled, the laugh again sounding like a melodic chirrup.
Lauren smiled aas she watched her new pokemon make friends.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Docking at a Beautiful Beach   Docking at a Beautiful Beach - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 7:47 pm

Byakuya walked ove to the Pikachu and Swablu, "Vy sni sni snivy?" (What exatly is a pokemon contest anyway?) it asked the two pokemon. "At least one of us is making friends." Star said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Poke: 705
Team: ShadowFern/BlazeBurn/Voltage /Obsidian
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Docking at a Beautiful Beach   Docking at a Beautiful Beach - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 9:22 pm

Riru blinked, his icy blue gaze sweeping over the pokemon. He couldn't wait for his turn and was fidgeting his feet impatiently
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: Assult
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Docking at a Beautiful Beach   Docking at a Beautiful Beach - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 11:06 pm

Ooc: I just want to say that this turned into a conversation between pokemon and not humans, and it was very amusing

Aaron looks at the pokemon that were sill available, he noticed the few that he would decide between once he was called up. He waits patiently and notices that everyone esle seems to be getting along.
Back to top Go down
Water Blade
Water Blade

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Docking at a Beautiful Beach   Docking at a Beautiful Beach - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 10:48 am

OOC: Please. Wait! I know you love this RP, but I don't like having to catch up on large chunks of pages.

IC: Ms. Puddles nodded. "It's your choice. No need to ask for permission." she told the boy. "Now please go and stand with everyone else." the woman left Nick to go off and join the others. "Alright now, where is Damon Altman?" she called.

The black-haired youth walked to the front nervously, peering around. He looked at all of the cute Pokemon, wondering whether to change his mind, then chose the dark gray fox. "May I have this one?" he asked, carrying the little fox. "And what is it called?"

"Why yes you may." Ms. Puddles answered. "And he is a Zorua." Damon nodded before hurriedly going off to where the other students were. Ms. Puddles began calling other people, one by one, and now, nearly all of the Pokemon were with their new buddies, and in line.

"Zorua! (Hi!)" the Zorua barked, happy on top of Damon's shoulder. "You know, I think I'll call you Shadow. it fits you." he whispered. "Zoru! (I like that name!)" Shadow said, before jumping off, somersaulting, then landing as the girl with the Swablu. However, a dark gray tail was swishing behind her. Damon, embarrassed and panicking, ordered Shadow to change back, in a quiet voice. In his panic, the boy pulled the tail, and Shadow transformed back into a Zorua. Damon sighed.

Ms. Puddles, getting to the bottom of the list, called out, "Right. Riru Lyrim, please step forth." she called out to the small group of children.

Mr. Halt was lightly tapping the ground with his foot, waiting for this to get over with. He looked at his watch, then began to whistle.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Docking at a Beautiful Beach   Docking at a Beautiful Beach - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 1:00 pm

Star heard something not to far away, "Byakuya come on." she called out to her Snivy. Byakuya followed her. Star saw the girl with the camera from before only she had a tail, then the boy from before pulled on the tail and the girl turned into a gray-purple fox pokemon.Star laighed, I think you pokemon is trying to tell you to loosen up." she said to him.
Back to top Go down
Water Blade
Water Blade

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Docking at a Beautiful Beach   Docking at a Beautiful Beach - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 1:08 pm

"I knew that." Damon said, in an attempt to ward her off. He hated being close to others his age, especially when they were strangers. Shadow, sensing his Trainer's discomfort, tried to lighten up the mood, jumping up, spinning and then landing as a Snivy. "Sniiivy! (Cool, huh?)" he said, giggling. However, Damon just looked away, pulling back on his hood. "Very funny Shadow." he said, though the tone was neutral, and bored. He couldn't trust anyone, no, he wouldn't. He didn't know what they would do to him. They might betray him, or maybe worse.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Docking at a Beautiful Beach   Docking at a Beautiful Beach - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 1:13 pm

"Awww! He's so cute!!" Star admiered, petting the pokemon. "Sni sni?! vy snivy! (Hey what are you dong?! I'm your pokemon not him!) Snivy fumed. Star laughed and pat Byakuya. "Don't worry Byakuya I wouldn't trade you for any other pokemon."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Docking at a Beautiful Beach   Docking at a Beautiful Beach - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Docking at a Beautiful Beach
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next