Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Docking at a Beautiful Beach

Go down 
+3
Tenshineko
SereneLittleRose
Water Blade
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Water Blade
Water Blade

Stats
Poke: 270
Team: None
Inventory:

Docking at a Beautiful Beach - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Docking at a Beautiful Beach   Docking at a Beautiful Beach - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 4:02 pm

First topic message reminder :

The bright blue sky spread out, with the glowing radiance of the sun sending rays of heat and light over the land. The sparkling waves rolled over the shore, and in the distance, a ferry could be seen. The white polished boat stopped at the shore, and the ferryman got off, anchoring it. Damon looked at the beautiful island before him, smiling dully. He was torn in half. part of him was overjoyed with this moment, but the other part cursed this moment. he shrugged and leaped on to the sandy beach, sending a cloud of dust into the air.

"Well, here I am." he muttered under his breath. he glanced around waiting for the other kids to get off, and for the headmaster to come and guide them to the school, as it said on the scholarship papers. meanwhile, he checked his backpack one more time, happy that all of his things were packed in.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Poke: 1050
Team: Midori(Grass)
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Docking at a Beautiful Beach   Docking at a Beautiful Beach - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 7:28 pm

Star looked at the new guy she was already making friends and that made her happy. "I hope we will be in the same class and the same dorm. Boys with boy and girls with girls of coarse." she said with a giggle. "Vy sni snivy. (You should take what you get and except it.)" Byakuya said to the Meowth.
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Poke: 705
Team: ShadowFern/BlazeBurn/Voltage /Obsidian
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Docking at a Beautiful Beach   Docking at a Beautiful Beach - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 7:35 pm

"Mew meow mew (No no it simply wont do. I can only get to sleep on the softest of beddings. Me on a day without sleep is simply not acceptable.)" Keyami informed them. Riru nodded "Yes i hope we have some classes together as well. Heh i should probably drop the formalities. Makes me feel like a snob" he cracked a grin
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Poke: 1280
Team: ShadowFern/DesertWind /Voltage/Obsidian/Storm /Oncoming Storm
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Docking at a Beautiful Beach   Docking at a Beautiful Beach - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 7:43 pm

Lauren smiled, "I'm Lauren.... if you didnt already know.. since theyre calling all the names out."
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.com
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Docking at a Beautiful Beach   Docking at a Beautiful Beach - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 7:51 pm

"And I'm Star nice to meet you. and this is Byakuya my Snivy" Star replied picking up Byakuya. "Vy vy! Sni snivy. ( Hey put me down! I'm not a cat pokemon you know!)" Byakuya fused trying to get out of Star's arms.
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Docking at a Beautiful Beach   Docking at a Beautiful Beach - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 7:59 pm

Riru chuckled at the struggling pokemon, whilst Keyami tugged on his pants leg. "Yes?" "Meeeeowth me-me(You have my permission to pick me up and pet me)" Keyami meowed. Rolling his eyes, Riru could tell that he was jealous of the Snivy getting all the attention. He bent down and picked up the Meowth, stroking the fur just behind the coin that was on his forhead
Back to top Go down
Water Blade
Water Blade

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Docking at a Beautiful Beach   Docking at a Beautiful Beach - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 9:23 am

Ms. Puddles watched as Riru went off with his Meowth. That one's really hard to train. she thought, at the same time reading over the list. "OK, next one, Mr. Aaron Kritch." she said at last. There was only one more student to go, and still five Pokemon left, considering Aaron chose one, which was certain.

Damon had practically vanished into the crowd. He pulled down his hood, and Shadow, who was with him, had jumped onto his shoulder. "Rua! (That Meowth is too spoiled for his own good.)" Damon, not knowing what his Pokemon just said, made a puzzled face. Shadow, noticing this, pointed his muzzle towards the Meowth. Damon was still puzzled, though.
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

Stats
Poke: 1800
Team: Team Hitori(leader), team obsidian.
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Docking at a Beautiful Beach   Docking at a Beautiful Beach - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 9:41 am

"give me that!" Daniel yelled and took his game back from star. "sorry. what? the battery is dead. oh, well. your name is star right? i'm Daniel and your Pokemon just stole my game."
Xander smirked, electricity passing threw his cheeks.

"pi chuuuu pi kachu Pika-pika. pi pipi chu Ka chuuu chuu ka pi kaa Pikachu pikachu Chu chu.(i needed a good recharge. i told you he would open up if his gadgets battery ran out.)" Xander said.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: Assult
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Docking at a Beautiful Beach   Docking at a Beautiful Beach - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 10:38 am

"Alright! My turn now," Aaron walked over to the remaining pokemon, "I already know who I want to pick." He reaches now and let's a Joltik climb up his arm, "Hi there, how about I call you Arochora. You like that?"

"Joltik Joltik!(Yes I do!)" she hops up and down then gives Aaron a shock. "Jol Joltick Joltick tick Jol! (Come on let's go play with the others)" Arochora starts to run to the group.

"Hey wait a second," He looks at Ms. Puddles, "Is it okay if I have that little Joltick?"
Back to top Go down
Water Blade
Water Blade

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Docking at a Beautiful Beach   Docking at a Beautiful Beach - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 10:47 am

"As I have said before, it is your choice of Pokemon. You do not need permission." Ms. Puddles, exasperated. After she called out the last few students, and they were all behind Mr. Halt, the woman ushered the remaining Pokemon back into the Pokemon playhouse.

Mr. Halt, now taking authority, turned around and looked at the students. "Right. Everyone, before we assign you to your dorms, please follow me." he unlocked the gate, and walked into the school. he would lead them to the auditorium, which was so huge it could fit a whole city of people. he went on stage and waited for everyone to take a seat.
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Docking at a Beautiful Beach   Docking at a Beautiful Beach - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 10:51 am

Daniel was cut short by Mr. halt. "sorry, we have to go."

"pi, pika(so close)" Xander said, hopping into Daniel's backpack and taking a ride to the hall.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Docking at a Beautiful Beach   Docking at a Beautiful Beach - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 12:10 pm

Star was still baffuled What just happened? she thought,"What did you do to his game Byakuya? Ah well." she said; "Vy vy sni vy. (That kid need to get out of his games and pay attention to what around him.)
Star followed mr. Halt and sat in the middle of the huge auditorium This place is huge! you could fit a small town in here. she thought sitting down. "Byakuya I think we will have to be quiet for a while so keep your voice down." she whispered.Byakuya got out of Star's arms and on her shoulder and nodded his haed in agreement.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Docking at a Beautiful Beach   Docking at a Beautiful Beach - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 2:38 pm

Lauren wondered why the Snivy had stolen the game, but soon it was announced that they were to follow Mr Halt to the Auditorium. She followed the headmaster through the gate and through the school until they reached the huge room.
Lauren took a seat near Star and Cloud sat on her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Docking at a Beautiful Beach   Docking at a Beautiful Beach - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 3:08 pm

Star looked to see who was beside her and saw Lauren, "HeyThis is so exciting." she whispered. "Vy sni sni snivy. (You have a nice nickname Cloud. Not so sure about mine though.)" Byakuya uttered quietly.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Docking at a Beautiful Beach   Docking at a Beautiful Beach - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 3:10 pm

"I know!" grinned Lauren quietly. "I really cant wait until we're allocated dorms and start lessons though!"

"Swablu! Blu swablu blu..." (Thankyou! I wonder what yours means..."
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Docking at a Beautiful Beach   Docking at a Beautiful Beach - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 7:56 pm

"Meeeowth owth mee(I know you all want to converse about how beautiful I am but we must be quiet)" Keyami's tone was dissapointed. Riru rolled his eyes, rubbing behind the cat pokemon's ears so he would shut up
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: Assult
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Docking at a Beautiful Beach   Docking at a Beautiful Beach - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 12:51 am

Aaron was still chasing Arochora when the headmaster had everyone follow him into the auditorium, "Come on Arochora let's go," he starts to follow everyone into the auditorium.

Arochora shoots a string of web onto Aaron's backpack and is pulled along "Joltiiiik (Weee!)"

Aaron walks into the auditorium, "Whoa! This place is huge! ECHO!!!" you here the echo, 'Echo, echo echo.' He takes a seat next to Lauren and Star, " Hey Lauren, so you chose the Swablu huh? Good choice." he looks over at Star, "and your name was Star right? Nice to meet you my name is Aaron, and this is Arochora," he holds Arochora by the string she attached to his back.

"Joltik(Hiya!)" she swings back and forth on the string.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Docking at a Beautiful Beach   Docking at a Beautiful Beach - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 12:53 am

Lauren grinned and Cloud fluttered down to sit in her lap.
The raven haired girl absentmindedly stroked her Swablu's cottony wings as Cloud curled up into a small ball of blue and white.
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Docking at a Beautiful Beach   Docking at a Beautiful Beach - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 1:03 am

"OK. an electric Pokemon. i have a job for you. we need my stuff. then we can start working." Daniel told Xander. they were sitting in a back seat.
"kachu pi-i pi-i Pika-pika?(what are you planning?)" Xander asked, more to himself than to Daniel.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

Stats
Poke: 1020
Team: Stormblaze
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Docking at a Beautiful Beach   Docking at a Beautiful Beach - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 2:58 am

Nick started to walk in to the auditorium, holding the eevee. "Hmm, I think I'll name you...Farra!" he thought of, grinning. "Vee, ee-eevee!(I like that name!)" she replied, trying as hard as she could to contain her excitement. Nick walked in and took a seet next to Lauren and Aaron. "Hi!" he said to the two, placing Farra on his lap.
Back to top Go down
Water Blade
Water Blade

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Docking at a Beautiful Beach   Docking at a Beautiful Beach - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 3:12 am

Damon had quietly followed Mr. Halt into the humongous stadium of an auditorium. The boy took a seat, a little in the back. Behind him, sat the two girls from before, as well as....Aaron, yes and also the boy named Nick. He moved along the row a bit, not wanting to be near anybody. Soon, some of the seats were filled up with students. However, that was all of the students, and Ms. Puddles closed the door before returning to her duties.

Mr. Halt picked up the microphone, tested it a few times, and then looked up to the newcomers. "Hello everybody. As you already know, I am Mr. Halt, the headmaster. Welcome to Cobblestone Academy...." he went on about the Academy, the facilities, and such, before coming to a more important part. "Now, I will assign you to your dorms. Your luggage, by now, should be waiting for you in your dorm. If you can't find it, please don't hesitate to ask me for help. And now, without further ado, I shall assign you to your dorms. Once you're assigned, please come on stage to pick up your dorm key, and go off to your dorm." he assigned many of the kids to dorms, and they came for the keys and left. Now only the little group at the back remained.

"OK, Lauren, you shall be assigned to the Snivy Green dorm." he called out.
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Docking at a Beautiful Beach   Docking at a Beautiful Beach - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 3:29 am

Riru looked towards the Headmaster. "And me?" he asked, not caring to wait. "Meeeowwth(Yes please i'd like to get settled in. Need my beauty sleep you know)" Keyami meowed
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Docking at a Beautiful Beach   Docking at a Beautiful Beach - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 9:56 am

Lauren grinned and practically leaped out of her seat as her name was finally called. It was lucky that Cloud was a flying type because she would have fallen and hurt herself otherwise.
Before Lauren went to fetch her key she apologised to her Swablu and invited her to sit on her shouler. She wasnt really aware of everyone watching and its a good thing she wasnt. She would have been so embarassed.
Cloud landed on Lauren's shoulder and Lauren stroked Clouds head again as if backing up her apology. She finally made her way down to the stage to pick up her dorm key. She grinned after recieving it and then turned to leave the auditorium. She hadnt really been listening to the other kids getting allocated dorms, so she wondered who was in hers...
Back to top Go down
Water Blade
Water Blade

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Docking at a Beautiful Beach   Docking at a Beautiful Beach - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 3:07 pm

Mr. Halt handed the key over to Lauren and watched as the young girl ran up to the exit and out of the room. The man smiled before turning to the one named Riru. "Patience, Riru. Remember that patience is a virtue." he said through the mic. "Now, next, Damon, you shall be assigned to the Axew Gray dorm." a jingle could be heard as the headmaster pulled out a key.

Damon looked up and nodded. The Caucasian youth took his bag and ran down to the stage. "Thanks." he said, before taking the keys and going out the door. He was going a little ways behind the Lauren girl, wondering whether or not he'd be okay in his dorm.

After the boy left, Mr. Halt called out, "Right, next up, is Riru." he looked at the boy expectantly. All the while he was holding up a key. "You will be in the Eevee White dorm."
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Docking at a Beautiful Beach   Docking at a Beautiful Beach - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 3:09 pm

"Great!" Riru grinned "Me-meeeowth(Eh the name could've been better. Like Keyami gold)" The meowth seemed content with this statement and curled up in Riru's arms. Taking the key from Mr.Halt Riru gave a polite nod then whisked off towards the Eevee White dorm
Back to top Go down
Water Blade
Water Blade

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Docking at a Beautiful Beach   Docking at a Beautiful Beach - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 3:34 pm

"OK, now...who's next?" Mr. Halt muttered under his breath as he looked at the list. "Ah yes. Aaron, you shall be assigned to the Eevee White dorm with Riru." he called out. The headmaster took out another key and waited for the boy to come down and take it. I hope this year will be great. he thought. But, every year is great, so this year will probably be normal. he smiled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Docking at a Beautiful Beach   Docking at a Beautiful Beach - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Docking at a Beautiful Beach
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next