Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Doppleganger Chronicles

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Location : Nippon. Wait, this isn't Amestris!!! HOW DID I GET HERE!?!?!?!?!

Stats
Poke: 1450
Team: FullMetal Charm; Team Starfox; Team Skyfire; Team Chocospark; Team Rising Tides
Inventory:

The Doppleganger Chronicles - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: The Doppleganger Chronicles   The Doppleganger Chronicles - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 7:46 pm

First topic message reminder :

Ooc:
Spoiler:

The girls both look like the girl with darker hair. Winter wears her long hair in a simple high ponytail, whereas Skylar wears her hair like this:
Second from the left, top row.:

The Academy Uniform:
Spoiler:

IC: Wynter nervously walked up to the huge metal gate of the Almia Ranger Academy and waited in silence for it to slowely open. She stepped inside and the gate shut behind her with a loud, sharp "clang" that made her jump. She slowely walked up to the courtyard of the school, but she didn't approach the mod of new students like her scattered around. Instead, she plopped down on the sidelines and sighed. Wynter was very shy and almost afraid of other people, so it was no surprise she didnt want to get mixed ip in the crowd.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Poke: 1280
Team: ShadowFern/DesertWind /Voltage/Obsidian/Storm /Oncoming Storm
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Doppleganger Chronicles   The Doppleganger Chronicles - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 9:33 pm

Jessica was the last of the four to return after getting changed. Somehow it had taken her longer to get changed than it had taken for Taylor to shower. However she had been thinking about the days introductory lesson.

Skylar had grabbed her sketchbook from her bedside table and had begun drawing in it in an attempt to stay awake. The black feather she had found earlier that day was the subject of the drawing.
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.com
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Team: FullMetal Charm; Team Starfox; Team Skyfire; Team Chocospark; Team Rising Tides
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Doppleganger Chronicles   The Doppleganger Chronicles - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 11:23 pm

Wynter had laid down in her bed and she was starting to dose off now. The day had been pretty big for her and she needed some rest now.

Taylor pulled a computer out of her bag and started to fool around on it, occasionally giggling at something.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Doppleganger Chronicles   The Doppleganger Chronicles - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 11:31 pm

Jessica was just lay on her bed, contemplating things that would make next to no sense to anyone else.

Skylar did the same as Jess, but doodled at the same time. It wasn't long before she got bored again and stepped out of bed, intending to do some night-snooping.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Doppleganger Chronicles   The Doppleganger Chronicles - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 2:39 pm

A bell came over the intercom as Skylar snuck out, signaling lights out. Taylor hopped out of bed and then hit the lights, then followed Skylar's footsteps out quietly. "Hey, just to warn you, the instructors will come patrolling the halls to make sure everyone hit the lights." she whispered with a grin, not intending to go back.

Wynter nervously watched with eyes wide open as Skylar and then Taylor left the room. She hopped after they left and peered cautiously into the Galway, then snuck off after them to try and bring them back to the room.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Doppleganger Chronicles   The Doppleganger Chronicles - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 2:46 pm

Jessica watched as the other two left and hoped that Wynter would have the sense to stay so that she too didn't get into trouble. However, when the shyer of the four also got up and headed for the door, Jess leaped out of bed.
She caught up to Wynter not even a few seconds later, "Wynter, perhaps we should stay here...." she whispered.

Skylar turned to Taylor and grinned, revelling at the fact that she had a 'partner in crime' so to speak. She then nodded, acknowledging the new information before she took off.
"We'll just have to be extra careful then!" she whispered.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Doppleganger Chronicles   The Doppleganger Chronicles - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 11:52 am

"I-I was just going to try and bring them back, but.... Now I can't even see where they are....." Wynter whispered as she looked down the seemingly empty hallway. She was still feeling tired and now that they were gone maybe it was time to go back...... If the conselors came the least she could do was try to cover for the other two girls.

Meanwhile, Taylor snuck around the halls with Skylar, trying to find something interesting to do in this musty old school building. "Let's try to see if there's anyone else in the halls tonight." she whispered to Skylar with a tinge of excitement in her words.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Doppleganger Chronicles   The Doppleganger Chronicles - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 11:57 am

Jessica frowned as she realized that the others had gotten away whilst she had been talking to Wynter.
"Sorry..." she replied quietly, "I didn't realize."
Jess sighed and turned to head back to the dorm, "I'm sure they'll be fine though." she smiled. Something about Skylar's personality told her that she would handle it well if they were caught.

"Sounds like a plan!" grinned Skylar. This phrase was quickly becoming commonplace in her vocabulary. "We could also check out the other classrooms while we're here."
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Doppleganger Chronicles   The Doppleganger Chronicles - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 12:02 pm

"Yeah, I bet your right." Wynter smiled, then headed back into the dorm room as well.

"Yeah, let's do it! I hear some kids like to hang around in them after the teachers finishing creeping the halls!" Taylor nodded excitedly. As she did, faint footsteps started coming from down the hall.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Doppleganger Chronicles   The Doppleganger Chronicles - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 12:11 pm

Jess quickly settled back into bed but stayed awake. She would wait for Taylor and Skylar to return and check they were alright before she slept.

"Two pairs." whispered Skylar suddenly before she dived into the nearest room, which happened to be the Library.
"One is too heavy to be a student."
Skylar's voice was incredibly quiet for someone as energetic and generally loud as she was.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Doppleganger Chronicles   The Doppleganger Chronicles - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 12:15 pm

Taylor nodded and dove into the room with her. She practically wasn't even breathing anymore as the teacher and a very upset-looking escapee made their way though the hall. "Dang, am I glad that wasn't me." Taylor whispered as soon as they had passed the room by.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Doppleganger Chronicles   The Doppleganger Chronicles - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 12:21 pm

"Holy crap that was close." whispered Skylar as she peeked out of the Library and saw the teacher and the student turn a corner further down the corridor.
Skylar then turned and looked into the room behind her.
"Nice library...."
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Doppleganger Chronicles   The Doppleganger Chronicles - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 1:00 pm

"Yeah, pretty big isn't it?" Taylor agreed as she walked a little further in. "There are people who lose themselves in all the books here. It was pretty funny watching the kids flip out earlier. I came here to read a book in my free time." Taylor giggled.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Doppleganger Chronicles   The Doppleganger Chronicles - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 1:04 pm

Skylar smiled and wandered over to one of the shelves. She picked up a random book and read the title on the front.
"The Basic Skills For Mechanics." Skylar chuckled, "I wonder if Jess would be interested in this one. It looks really old though."
The brown book was only small, but the cover was worn and the spine was broken. In places it looked like the pages could fall out if you weren't careful.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Doppleganger Chronicles   The Doppleganger Chronicles - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 11:13 pm

"We should show it to her tomorrow before classes begin!" Taylor exclaimed excitedly. She also walked over to a bookshelf and casually slid a book out. She looked at the title and then flipped through it casually. "This is a book that explains about pokeassists! How cool!" she exclaimed.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Doppleganger Chronicles   The Doppleganger Chronicles - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 11:17 pm

"Awesome!" she grinned glancing around the shelves. Skylar wondered whether she should keep this book with her or put it back so that they could sneak around easier. Deciding on the latter, she put the book at the back of the shelf so that she could show it to Jess later.
Skylar's eyes suddenly caught sight of a rather interesting book.
"Pokemon of Myth and Legend," she read, grinning and flicking through the pages.
"The artwork in this is amazing!"
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Doppleganger Chronicles   The Doppleganger Chronicles - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 11:26 pm

"Oooh, lemme see lemme see!" Taylor exclaimed, replacing her book and running over to join Skylar excitedly. She peered at it over Skylar's shoulder so she could see.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Doppleganger Chronicles   The Doppleganger Chronicles - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 12:00 am

"Look at this one!" grinned Skylar, pointing to a detailed depiction of the Legendary Pokemon Celebi. It had been drawn amongst the leafy trees of a forest, which just seemed right somehow.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Doppleganger Chronicles   The Doppleganger Chronicles - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 5:01 pm

"Wow! That's so cool!!! I wonder if that's where it lives..." Taylor exclaimed as she gazed at the picture. "Do you think that it's near hear?"
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Doppleganger Chronicles   The Doppleganger Chronicles - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 5:13 pm

"I have no idea," frowned Skylar, "It doesn't say what the forest is called."
She traced the lines of the Celebi on the page, wondering what it would be like to encounter the Legendary Pokemon in real life.
All of a sudden she got to her feet.
"We should get going if we want to explore anywhere else and get back with some time to sleep."
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Doppleganger Chronicles   The Doppleganger Chronicles - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 5:39 pm

"Good idea." Taylor agreed. She ran over to the door and peeked out to check and see if the coast was clear. "We're good, let's go!" Taylor whispered, then dashed into the hallway.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Doppleganger Chronicles   The Doppleganger Chronicles - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 5:44 pm

Skylar turned to put the book back on the shelf but decided she wanted to keep it and read it in her free time tomorrow. She hoped that the librarian wouldn't mind.
She hugged the book to her chest before following Taylor towards the doorway.

"We're good, let's go!"

Skylar nodded before darting out into the hallway, following Taylor as they headed for their next destination.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Doppleganger Chronicles   The Doppleganger Chronicles - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 6:01 pm

"Wanna check out the tech room next? I passed it earlier and I'd like to have a look at it!" Taylor whispered excitedly back to Skylar.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Doppleganger Chronicles   The Doppleganger Chronicles - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 6:08 pm

"Sure!" she grinned, the book still hugged against her chest.
"Sounds like an interesting room if I'm honest."
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Doppleganger Chronicles   The Doppleganger Chronicles - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 6:22 pm

"Great! Let's go!" Taylor grinned quietly, then lead on down the hallway. She made a few turns and then went down a flight of stairs, then arrived at the Tech Room door. She opened it up and held the door open for Skylar. "Welcome to the tech room!" she smiled.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Doppleganger Chronicles   The Doppleganger Chronicles - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 6:32 pm

Skylar followed Taylor silently, not wanting to alert any other prowling members of staff of their presence. Taylor opened the door and she peeked inside.
"Wow!" she grinned.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Doppleganger Chronicles   The Doppleganger Chronicles - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Doppleganger Chronicles
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next