Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Doppleganger Chronicles

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Location : Nippon. Wait, this isn't Amestris!!! HOW DID I GET HERE!?!?!?!?!

Stats
Poke: 1450
Team: FullMetal Charm; Team Starfox; Team Skyfire; Team Chocospark; Team Rising Tides
Inventory:

The Doppleganger Chronicles Empty
PostSubject: The Doppleganger Chronicles   The Doppleganger Chronicles EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 7:46 pm

Ooc:
Spoiler:

The girls both look like the girl with darker hair. Winter wears her long hair in a simple high ponytail, whereas Skylar wears her hair like this:
Second from the left, top row.:

The Academy Uniform:
Spoiler:

IC: Wynter nervously walked up to the huge metal gate of the Almia Ranger Academy and waited in silence for it to slowely open. She stepped inside and the gate shut behind her with a loud, sharp "clang" that made her jump. She slowely walked up to the courtyard of the school, but she didn't approach the mod of new students like her scattered around. Instead, she plopped down on the sidelines and sighed. Wynter was very shy and almost afraid of other people, so it was no surprise she didnt want to get mixed ip in the crowd.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Poke: 1280
Team: ShadowFern/DesertWind /Voltage/Obsidian/Storm /Oncoming Storm
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Doppleganger Chronicles   The Doppleganger Chronicles EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 9:00 pm

Skylar had arrived a lot earlier than Wynter. Despite her tendency to be late for almost everything, she hadn't been able to sleep properly because of her excitement.

When she had arrived, her bright blue eyes had begun to examine and observe everything. Skylar didn't want to miss a single thing whilst she was here. She wanted to know everything about it.
As other students had arrived and the crowd outside the school had grown bigger, Skylar had begun to mingle. She had struck up a short conversation with just about everyone, learning their names and talking about their various ambitions.
It didn't take Skylar long to realize that there was yet another new person on the scene. She grinned, hop-skipping over to Wynter and sitting down next to her.

"Hi there!" she smiled warmly, "I'm Skylar!"
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.com
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Team: FullMetal Charm; Team Starfox; Team Skyfire; Team Chocospark; Team Rising Tides
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Doppleganger Chronicles   The Doppleganger Chronicles EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 9:07 pm

"OH! I... th-that is, um....." Wynter stuttered in surprise as Skylar sat down next her and introduced herself. "M-my name i-is Wynter..... Hi......." she muttered, rubbing her wrist. She really wasnt good at talking to other people. She had barely even looked at Skylar. She figured she would give it a shot, though, and looked up at her. What she saw made her gasp a little, though. It was like looking into a mirror that made your hair look shorter. All Wynter could do was sit there and stare like an idiot with her mouth agape.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Doppleganger Chronicles   The Doppleganger Chronicles EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 9:13 pm

Skylar blinked at Wynter's reaction but then mentally shrugged.
"Pleased to meet you Wynter!" she smiled, her cheerful attitude shining through despite her confusion.

Skylar too had noticed the similarities in their appearance, but had thought nothing of it. After all, she didn't know this girl until just now.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Doppleganger Chronicles   The Doppleganger Chronicles EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 9:18 pm

"N-nice too meet you, too...." Wynter replied quietly in embarrassment after regaining her composure. "S-sorry, it's just...... I was surprised because y-you look a lot like me....." Wynter admitted quietly.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Doppleganger Chronicles   The Doppleganger Chronicles EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 9:19 pm

"True." she smiled, "Interesting though, huh?"
Skylar grinned and looked up at the sky. It was a lovely clear day, perfect for being enrolled in the school.
She turned back to Wynter.
"So what do you want to be?" she asked, "Why did you come to the Academy?"
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Doppleganger Chronicles   The Doppleganger Chronicles EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 9:26 pm

"Well, I came here because.... I-I mean, I've seen a lot of people and pokemon get hurt, a-and I want to be able to stop bad th-things like that from happening." Wynter admitted. She was a lot more vocal about her dreams, showing that she really did care. "I don't w-want to see anyone else get hurt, b-but I dont know what a shy girl like me can do.... I'm afraid th-that I'll just slow everyone down....." she sighed sadly.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Doppleganger Chronicles   The Doppleganger Chronicles EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 9:30 pm

"Maybe we could become Rangers together then?" she suggested, her tone more soft than it had been before. Skylar could see already that there was much more to this shy girl than what met the eye. If only she had a little more faith in herself...
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Doppleganger Chronicles   The Doppleganger Chronicles EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 9:39 pm

"Y-you mean, like become p-p-partners?" Wynter exclaimed in surprise. She hadn't expected anything like this to happen to her so soon. Maybe though, this girl had the confidence she lacked.......
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Doppleganger Chronicles   The Doppleganger Chronicles EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 9:52 pm

Skylar grinned, "I don't see why not!"
Wynter, despite her shyness, would most likely be a lot more level headed than Skylar. It would be beneficial to both parties as Wynter would keep Skylar 'grounded', but SKylar would be there to keep Wynter's confidence up.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Doppleganger Chronicles   The Doppleganger Chronicles EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 10:19 pm

"Okay, well then...... I'm sure well make the best duo here!" Wynter smiled happily. It was the happiest she had looked since she arrived.

Just then, a voice came over the announcements. "New students. Will all of you please report to the dorm to receive your room assignments. Thank you."
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Doppleganger Chronicles   The Doppleganger Chronicles EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 10:20 pm

Skylar quickly hopped to her feet after the announcement. She couldn't wait to move into her room!
"C'mon Wynter!" she laughed, jogging towards the school building.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Doppleganger Chronicles   The Doppleganger Chronicles EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 11:04 pm

"O-okay!" Wynter agreed as she jumped up.

~Room assignments~

It was some time before Wynter heard her name called, but finally They got to her and Skylar.

"The assignment for room three goes as follows: Jessica, Skylar, Taylor, and Wynter. Will you all please take your things and unpack there." The counselor announced.

"I'm glad that we're in the same room!" Wynter grinned shyly.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Doppleganger Chronicles   The Doppleganger Chronicles EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 11:17 pm

Skylar openly leaped for joy when her and Wynter were assigned to the same room. She could easily place the faces of Jessica and Taylor from when she had spoken to everyone earlier, but she hadn't learned much about either of them other than their names.
Jessica wanted to become a Mechanic as she was a bit of a techie as well as having a love of finding out how things worked. She was great with technology and wanted to use her skills to help the rangers.
Taylor had mentioned how she wanted to become an Operator.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Doppleganger Chronicles   The Doppleganger Chronicles EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 11:29 pm

~Dorm Room #3~

Four girls with various kinds of luggage were now in the suprisingly spacious dorm, unpacking their things and getting settled.

"Hey! It's so exciting that we all got in a dorm together!" the girl who's name was Taylor exclaimed.

Taylor:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Doppleganger Chronicles   The Doppleganger Chronicles EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 2:41 pm

(Aww man! You stole the exact pic I was gonna use xD Oh well)

Skylar nodded as she unpacked her things.

Jessica tried to strike up a conversation with Wynter whilst she also unpacked her things.
"I'm Jess if you hadn't already guessed," she smiled, "Pleased to meet you."

(Also ima assume that Jess and Taylor met earlier.)
Spoiler:
I love the hair in this picture so Jessica is ginger :3
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Doppleganger Chronicles   The Doppleganger Chronicles EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 3:01 pm

"H-hi, my name is Wynter..... I-it's nice to m-meet you." Wynter stuttered. She was still an extremely timid girl, but she felt the slightest bit more confinent with Skylar there. "So, where did you come from?"

Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Doppleganger Chronicles   The Doppleganger Chronicles EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 3:20 pm

"Johto Region" she smiled, thinking back to her days in New Bark Town. Her parents currently lived in Ecruteak City. Jess' family had moved there from New Bark roughly two years ago, preferring its peaceful but historical atmosphere.

Skylar's attention was suddenly drawn to the conversation.
"What's it like in Ecruteak?" she asked, "I've a lot about the Bell and Brass Towers and the legends that surround them..."

Jessica smiled, "I've never personally investigated those legends myself but Ecruteak is a lovely place to live. We never get any trouble there."
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Doppleganger Chronicles   The Doppleganger Chronicles EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 7:16 pm

"That sounds nice.... In my home, there were a lot of bad guys around, so bad things happened pretty often..." Wynter sighed sadly.

"I'm from Summertown in the Forre Region!" Taylor exclaimed happily.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Doppleganger Chronicles   The Doppleganger Chronicles EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 7:43 pm

Skylar frowned as she listened to Wynter. It seemed that everything about them was opposite from one another other than their general appearance. Skylar had lived in Sinnoh until travelling to Almia to join the Ranger School. She had lived a rather peaceful life in the rather small Twinleaf Town and one of her favourite places to be was Lake Verity.

The many legends surrounding the lake and similar places in both Sinnoh and other regions intrigued her. In fact one of the things she had brought with her were her studies and compilations of the legends and tales surrounding a lot of these well known places. She had even drawn incredible pictures of each legendary that was associated with each place. It was like Skylar was a living Pokedex for the mythological.

A lot of these drawings however, were still unfinished. Most just needed to be coloured, but others had yet to get past the sketching stage. One of Skylar's other hobbies included art, drawing and sketching, so it seemed only natural for her to combine the two.

Jessica turned to Taylor, "Summerland huh? Is it as hot as people say it is there?"
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Doppleganger Chronicles   The Doppleganger Chronicles EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 8:22 pm

"Oh yeah! Never below 90 degrees there! The beach is nice there, though." Taylor grinned. "So, where did you live, Wynter?" she asked.

"I lived in a house near Silph. Co. The Rocket Grunts all harassed us and the pokemon who lived in the city...." Wynter sighed sadly.

"Will all of the Ranger students please report to the training building next door to the main building. Thank you." a teacher said over the announcements.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Doppleganger Chronicles   The Doppleganger Chronicles EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 8:34 pm

Skylar immediately leaped to her feet at the announcement. She had been silent for the past few seconds, knelt on the floor and organising her many books full of legends into the drawers on the table next to her bed.
"WOOHOO!" she grinned, throwing both arms into the air. She couldn't wait to get there.

Jess had just hung up the last of her clothes as the announcement rang through the school and smiled,
"Looks like you're up Skylar."
Having exchanged information earlier, Jessica already knew that Skylar was training to become a Ranger.

Skylar nodded, "See you later Jess, Taylor!"
She then headed for the door, waiting for Wynter to join her before she left and wandered downstairs into the main corridor.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Doppleganger Chronicles   The Doppleganger Chronicles EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 9:08 pm

"Umm... s-see ya guys!" Wynter waved shyly as she joined Skylar in leaving the dorm.

There was a surprisingly small group of 20-25 kids in the training room when Wynter and Skylar entered. Two instructors stood at the front of the room passing out little green objects to all the students in the room. The floor was made of some sort of turf material, while on the walls sat many electronic monitors and such. One of the instructors came back and offered two of the little green objects to Wynter and Skylar. Wynter shyly accepted hers.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Doppleganger Chronicles   The Doppleganger Chronicles EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 9:13 pm

Skylar grinned as she accepter her green object. These must be the school stylers, she thought.
She glanced around at the monitors, her blue eyes drinking in any information she could get at, not that much of it would sink in unless it was useful.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Doppleganger Chronicles   The Doppleganger Chronicles EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 10:07 pm

"Alright, ranger students. These stylers are not quite as fully equiped as a regular styler, but theyre not playtoys, either." The male instructor stated. The female instructor then proceeded to list off the functions of the styled and how to use it.

"Now, would somebody like to demonstrate on this Bidoof?" the female instructor asked, gesturing to the random Bidoof. "Miss.... Wynter? How about you?" she asked, reading the name randomly from a clipboard.

"Ummmm....." Wynter started to protest shyly, but she knew she couldn't refuse the teacher. So, she walked shyly up to the front and activated her styler, causing the antenna to come out which startled her and caused a few kids to giggle in the backround. "C-c-capture On!" she stuttered, but she slipped on the turf and fell on her butt. All the kids in the room started laughing so hard the instructors couldn't get them under control.

"Okay, umm... Skylar, would you come and help, please?" the male instructor called.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Doppleganger Chronicles   The Doppleganger Chronicles Empty

Back to top Go down

The Doppleganger Chronicles
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next