Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Doppleganger Chronicles

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Location : Nippon. Wait, this isn't Amestris!!! HOW DID I GET HERE!?!?!?!?!

Stats
Poke: 1450
Team: FullMetal Charm; Team Starfox; Team Skyfire; Team Chocospark; Team Rising Tides
Inventory:

The Doppleganger Chronicles - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: The Doppleganger Chronicles   The Doppleganger Chronicles - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 7:46 pm

First topic message reminder :

Ooc:
Spoiler:

The girls both look like the girl with darker hair. Winter wears her long hair in a simple high ponytail, whereas Skylar wears her hair like this:
Second from the left, top row.:

The Academy Uniform:
Spoiler:

IC: Wynter nervously walked up to the huge metal gate of the Almia Ranger Academy and waited in silence for it to slowely open. She stepped inside and the gate shut behind her with a loud, sharp "clang" that made her jump. She slowely walked up to the courtyard of the school, but she didn't approach the mod of new students like her scattered around. Instead, she plopped down on the sidelines and sighed. Wynter was very shy and almost afraid of other people, so it was no surprise she didnt want to get mixed ip in the crowd.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Team: FullMetal Charm; Team Starfox; Team Skyfire; Team Chocospark; Team Rising Tides
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Doppleganger Chronicles   The Doppleganger Chronicles - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 10:38 pm

"Oh, hey guys!" A familar voice called from the newly-forming food line. It was Taylor, and she had made space for the two of them to join her in line. "C'mon guys! The wait will be way longer from the back, and nobody really cares!" she explained as she waved them over. Wynter took a few shy steps forward, then waited for Skylar to join her.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Poke: 1280
Team: ShadowFern/DesertWind /Voltage/Obsidian/Storm /Oncoming Storm
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Doppleganger Chronicles   The Doppleganger Chronicles - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 10:44 pm

Skylar grinned, "Hey Taylor!"
The more confident female immediately joined the line where her friend was.

It didn't take long for Jessica to wander over. She already had some food, though it was just a tuna salad sandwich she had prepared in another part of the hall.
"Hey guys!" she smiled, standing near to them as the line grew ever closer to the delicious smelling food.
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.com
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Doppleganger Chronicles   The Doppleganger Chronicles - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 10:54 pm

"Hey Jess!" Taylor grinned.

"Um y-yeah, h-hello!" Wynter shyly greeted her.

"Mmm, man, those cheeseburgers smell good! Although, that's not the only thing up there. It's more of a buffet-type thing. There's tons of different kinds of food up there!" Taylor explained with a huge grin. She had a tendancy to shift from one foot to the other on a whim, and she did so just then.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Doppleganger Chronicles   The Doppleganger Chronicles - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 2:43 pm

"Oh my god. I totally want one of those cheeseburgers!" grinned Skylar, the smell having just helped her decision. She smiled at Jess as she arrived but couldn't wait to dig into some good food.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Doppleganger Chronicles   The Doppleganger Chronicles - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 3:01 pm

The line slowly moved forward as the girls talked until finally it was their turn. Taylor grabbed a cheeseburger and a good helping of french fries, and Wynter did the same because everything was looking good at this point.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Doppleganger Chronicles   The Doppleganger Chronicles - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 3:04 pm

Skylar grabbed an identical meal before they all wandered over to a table.

Jess and Skylar both took a seat, one opposite the other. Sky couldn't wait to dig into her meal. It just smelt so good!

"So how was your day?" asked Skylar before taking a large bite from her cheeseburger.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Doppleganger Chronicles   The Doppleganger Chronicles - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 3:11 pm

"Long, really. They gathered up all the aspiring operaters like they did with you guys and gave us a big day-long introductory speech and first lesson." Taylor sighed as she plopped down in the seat next to Jess. Wynter quietly took a seat next to Skylar.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Doppleganger Chronicles   The Doppleganger Chronicles - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 8:05 pm

"My day was pretty cool. They were showing us the basics but it was interesting."
Jess took a small bite from her tuna salad sandwich, savouring it's flavour.

Skylar swallowed her huge bite then took a slightly smaller one as she waited for someone else to advance the conversation.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Doppleganger Chronicles   The Doppleganger Chronicles - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 9:02 pm

"I heard about your big wipeout, Wynter. That had to hurt......" Taylor commented sadly as she dipped a French fry in ketchup.

"O-oh that! N-naw, I just slipped...... And Skylar was there to help m-me, so....." Wynter smiled.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Doppleganger Chronicles   The Doppleganger Chronicles - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 9:08 pm

Skylar smiled before trying to re-route the topic of conversation, "The rest of the class went pretty smoothly after that though."
She bit half of a rather large french fry off and ate it before continuing.
"So what type of Pokemon is your favourite?" she asked.

Jess shrugged, her tuna salad sandwich quickly disappearing despite her attempts to mke it last.
"I guess I like Grass types." she smiled.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Doppleganger Chronicles   The Doppleganger Chronicles - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 9:13 pm

"I totally love Normal type Pokemon! They're so adaptable and they can do many diverse things!" Taylor exclaimed quickly after Jess shared her input.

"I-I haven't decided yet...... I don't think I have a favorite type though." Wynter added.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Doppleganger Chronicles   The Doppleganger Chronicles - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 9:17 pm

"I don't know what my favourite type would be either..."
Skylar glanced up at the ceiling when she answered her own question before she turned her attention back to the fries and half a cheeseburger she had yet to eat. She took another large bite from the burger and sat in silence whilst she thought about it.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Doppleganger Chronicles   The Doppleganger Chronicles - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 2:54 pm

"Well, all Pokemon are great, no matter how you look at them!" Yaylor exclaimed happily, then scarffed down the last of her burger.

"Yeah.... I agree completely!" Wynter smiled quietly, then took a bite of her untouched hamburger and picked up an untouched fry.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Doppleganger Chronicles   The Doppleganger Chronicles - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 3:02 pm

"Agreed!" Skylar grinned before also finishing her cheeseburger and reaching for the last of her fries. She was a rather fast eater, especially after an exciting day.

Jessica nodded, "I still love Grass types though." she chuckled.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Doppleganger Chronicles   The Doppleganger Chronicles - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 3:15 pm

"So, we still got a few hours before lights out, what do you think we should do?" Taylor asked the other three girls as she ate her last fry. Wynter took a few more bites of her hamburger silently.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Doppleganger Chronicles   The Doppleganger Chronicles - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 3:26 pm

"I wish it was darker," replied Skylar after finishing a french fry she had eaten second earlier, "We could go stargazing."

"Since it's our first night we could always hang in our dorms for a while. There's the rest of the year to do things like stargazing." chuckled Jessica.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Doppleganger Chronicles   The Doppleganger Chronicles - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 4:23 pm

"Yeah, that sounds cool. I still need to get used to living in a dorm as it is." Taylor laughed. Wynter nodded with a small smile on her face. She liked the idea of stargazing, but she needed to get used to her new room, first. She polished off her hamburger and fries as she though about it.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Doppleganger Chronicles   The Doppleganger Chronicles - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 4:27 pm

Skylar nodded, "I guess."
The aspiring ranger quickly finished off her fries and stood up. Jessica had already finished her sandwich and was waiting for the others to wrap up their meal.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Doppleganger Chronicles   The Doppleganger Chronicles - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 4:38 pm

Taylor and Wynter both stood up from the table and grabbed their trays, then Taylor led the way to the tray station where where the students were supposed to leave their trays. "Well, shall we go?" Taylor asked after setting her tray on the stack. Wynter did so as well.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Doppleganger Chronicles   The Doppleganger Chronicles - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 4:43 pm

Skylar and Jessica also placed their trays on top of their friends'. Grinning, Skylar turned to Taylor.
"Yup!"

With that she lead the group back to their dormitory.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Doppleganger Chronicles   The Doppleganger Chronicles - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 4:05 pm

Once back inside the dorm, Taylor flopped backwards onto her bed with a contented sigh. It had been a long day and she was in need of some relaxation. Wynter smiled and sat down on her bed as well.

"So, what were your experiances like on your first day here?" Taylor asked as she sat up.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Doppleganger Chronicles   The Doppleganger Chronicles - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 4:11 pm

Skylar sank onto her bed, curling parts of the fresh smelling duvet around her. She kicked her shoes off and they landed on the floor next to her bed. Skylar hugged her pillow, glad to lie down after a rather exciting first day.

Jessica remained standing, "I don't know what to say really. It's all just amazing that we're here achieving our dreams."
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Doppleganger Chronicles   The Doppleganger Chronicles - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 4:24 pm

"Yeah..." Taylor and Wynter sighed unanimously. They looked at each other for a moment and giggled, then Taylor went to check the clock she had brought with her. "It's almost time for lights out. We better get ready for bed." she mused. She grabbed her ph's and a bucket of shower supplies. "I'm gonna go shower." she grinned, then exited the dorm.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Doppleganger Chronicles   The Doppleganger Chronicles - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 4:34 pm

"I'll shower tomorrow." replied Skylar, who had gotten into her blue pyjamas whilst everyone else had been talking. She was already curled up under the covers, slowly drifting off to sleep. Skylar tried to stay awake though as she liked to be rebellious and would rather not go to bed when lights out dictated it so.

Jess grabbed her pj's and went to get changed.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Doppleganger Chronicles   The Doppleganger Chronicles - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 9:29 pm

Wynter silently grabbed her pajamas and went to change. When she returned, Taylor had already returned, showered and changed. She was sitting on her bed and brushing out her hair.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Doppleganger Chronicles   The Doppleganger Chronicles - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Doppleganger Chronicles
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next