Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Doppleganger Chronicles

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Location : Nippon. Wait, this isn't Amestris!!! HOW DID I GET HERE!?!?!?!?!

Stats
Poke: 1450
Team: FullMetal Charm; Team Starfox; Team Skyfire; Team Chocospark; Team Rising Tides
Inventory:

The Doppleganger Chronicles - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: The Doppleganger Chronicles   The Doppleganger Chronicles - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 7:46 pm

First topic message reminder :

Ooc:
Spoiler:

The girls both look like the girl with darker hair. Winter wears her long hair in a simple high ponytail, whereas Skylar wears her hair like this:
Second from the left, top row.:

The Academy Uniform:
Spoiler:

IC: Wynter nervously walked up to the huge metal gate of the Almia Ranger Academy and waited in silence for it to slowely open. She stepped inside and the gate shut behind her with a loud, sharp "clang" that made her jump. She slowely walked up to the courtyard of the school, but she didn't approach the mod of new students like her scattered around. Instead, she plopped down on the sidelines and sighed. Wynter was very shy and almost afraid of other people, so it was no surprise she didnt want to get mixed ip in the crowd.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Poke: 1280
Team: ShadowFern/DesertWind /Voltage/Obsidian/Storm /Oncoming Storm
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Doppleganger Chronicles   The Doppleganger Chronicles - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 10:33 pm

Skylar listened intently to the instructors as they outlined the functions of the school stylers. She nodded to herself as the female teacher finished reading off of her list.

Wynter's name was called out and Skylar smiled. Each of them would have to do this today anyhow. It would probably be better for her friend to get it over and done with.

Skylar was the only one not laughing when Wynter slipped over. She eagerly stepped out to help when the male instructor asked, quickly helping Wynter up so as to save her from further embarrassment.

The young female activated her own styler and smiled at Wynter. She drew a flawless loop in the air, all the while portraying a confident but also friendly character. Skylar grinned as the her feelings of friendship were conveyed to the Bidoof and it grinned at her. After her 'performance' was finished, she glanced at the now silent crowd then back at Wynter,
"Now you try." she smiled, having shown her new friend how the styler worked. It seemed that despite Skylar's rather carefree attitude, she retained information rather well when she wanted. All the reading she had done back home had paid off. She just hoped her luck wouldn't run out.
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.com
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Team: FullMetal Charm; Team Starfox; Team Skyfire; Team Chocospark; Team Rising Tides
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Doppleganger Chronicles   The Doppleganger Chronicles - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 10:59 pm

Wynter sighed and recollected herself. She reactivated her styler, which had turned off after the impact of her fall, and the drew in a breath. She drew a loop like Skylar had, modeling yer form after Skylar's, and her feelings of friendship were conveyed as well.

"Very good, both of you. You can go back now. Next.... Jeremy why don't you try?" the male instructor called. Wynter returned to her spot with Skylar.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Doppleganger Chronicles   The Doppleganger Chronicles - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 11:05 pm

Skylar grinned as they rejoined the crowd.
"That wasn't so bad after all! I expected it to be much scarier."

The young ranger-in-training watched as the others attempted to 'capture' the Bidoof.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Doppleganger Chronicles   The Doppleganger Chronicles - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 11:21 pm

"Y-yeah, it could have been much worse. I'm just glad I didnt hurt that Bidoof when I fell." Wynter giggled quietly.

Styler 101 lasted for pretty much the rest of the school day, including one indoor lunch break. It pretty much covered everything else a ranger would need to know about his/her styler in the future. Pretty soon, the bell rang, dismissing class and school.

"This was just an introductory class. Tomorrow, you will all be getting your class schedules forthe rest of the year." the male instructor explained. Then, the announcements came on and finally everyone was free to go.

"Campus dinner is at five o'clock sharp. Until then, you are free to use your time as you please, but you must still follow the rules." the female instructor reminded them.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Doppleganger Chronicles   The Doppleganger Chronicles - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 11:24 pm

"Awesome!" grinned Skylar as they were all dismissed.
She turned to Wynter, "So how about we go and check out the other areas in the school?" she asked, hoping to see some Pokemon out there as well.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Doppleganger Chronicles   The Doppleganger Chronicles - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 11:42 pm

"S-sure! That sounds like a lot of fun!" Wynter agreed excitedly. "Maybe we'll meet up with Jess and T-Taylor while were out!" she added.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Doppleganger Chronicles   The Doppleganger Chronicles - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 11:44 pm

"Sounds like a plan... So which direction should we go in?"
Skylar chuckled to herself. She had done so much research on techniques and equipment but not on the school itself other than vague bits of its history.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Doppleganger Chronicles   The Doppleganger Chronicles - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 2:21 pm

"Well, if we go to the right there's a statue with some cool history.... I-if you want to go." Wynter suggested hesitantly. She had familiarized herself with the schools layout before coming because she knew she was prone to getting lost.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Doppleganger Chronicles   The Doppleganger Chronicles - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 2:37 pm

Skylar nodded, "That sounds like a great place to start!"
She motioned for Wynter to lead the way as though she had said it was to the right, she still didn't know exactly where it was.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Doppleganger Chronicles   The Doppleganger Chronicles - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 2:48 pm

"Okay, it's this way." Wynter smiled quietly, walking in the direction of the statue. She led on until they reached a staircase, where a Charmander and a Bidoof were resting. "It's just up these stairs." Wynter stated shyly.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Doppleganger Chronicles   The Doppleganger Chronicles - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 2:53 pm

Skylar smiled as she saw the two Pokemon near the bottom of the steps. Charmander looked so cool and Bidoof was just cute in a way. They kept out of the way of both girls as they climbed the steps.

When they got to the statue, Skylar saw a bunch of bird Pokemon in the area flutter away with short cries. They hadn't expected to be disturbed but it would be fairly easy for them to find a new perch. Skylar watched as each one flew off into the sky.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Doppleganger Chronicles   The Doppleganger Chronicles - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 3:01 pm

"This is it. I don't completely remember the name, but it's said that if you and your friends all make a pledge here, you stay friends for a long time." Wynter recited. She had actually heard the legend about the strange statue from some kids out in front of the school.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Doppleganger Chronicles   The Doppleganger Chronicles - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 3:10 pm

Skylar smiled, her blue gaze settling on the statue. It was unique, that was for sure.
"Maybe we should make a pledge then," she replied, "I mean, we're friends right?"
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Doppleganger Chronicles   The Doppleganger Chronicles - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 3:13 pm

"Of course!" Wynter agreed happily. "B-but, I don't know how to make a p-pledge...." she sighed quietly.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Doppleganger Chronicles   The Doppleganger Chronicles - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 3:17 pm

"Nor do I." she laughed, turning to Wynter.
"I guess we just promise something in front of the statue...."
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Doppleganger Chronicles   The Doppleganger Chronicles - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 7:37 pm

"O-okay.... I promise...." Wynter began, "I promise to always try my hardest and to never give up. Ill always fight to keep my friends safe!" she finished.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Doppleganger Chronicles   The Doppleganger Chronicles - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 1:03 pm

"I promise to always be there for my friends, even when I'm not in the best of spirits. I promise to do my best to help both people and pokemon as I become a good Pokemon Ranger."
Skylar smiled, turning to Wynter. They had both made a pledge in front of the stone. She hoped that it would mean their friendship would last for more than just the duration of their time in the school.

Skylar turned back to the statue, crouching down to feel the smooth, cold stone. She blinked as she realised there was a jet black feather on the stone near where she was crouched. She picked it up thinking that it must be from one of the bird Pokemon that flew away earlier. Perhaps a Starly?
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Doppleganger Chronicles   The Doppleganger Chronicles - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 8:22 pm

"That's a pretty feather. It sorta looks like a starly feather, but....... Aren't Starly feathers brown?" Wynter commented as she observed the feather.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Doppleganger Chronicles   The Doppleganger Chronicles - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 8:26 pm

"I don't know..." she admitted. Skylar had never really paid attention to bird pokemon because they were so common. She was much more interested in the legendary ones when it came to researching independently. However, becoming inspired by Rangers had opened her eyes to these more common species and she was eager to learn anything she could about them.

"I'll keep it," she grinned, "Maybe one day I'll get close enough to a Starly to compare it."
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Doppleganger Chronicles   The Doppleganger Chronicles - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 8:34 pm

"That's a good idea!" Wynter grinned. "That just makes me wonder.... I wonder what kind of pokemon I'll get close to? I-I mean, I wonder what pokemon will become my partner........." she mused quietly.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Doppleganger Chronicles   The Doppleganger Chronicles - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 8:40 pm

"Hmm..."
Skylar stood there for a few moments in thought before she just boke out into a smile again.

"I have no idea either. I don't mind what species my partner pokemon is, but at least we'll know that we can depend on our partner Pokemon for anything. "
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Doppleganger Chronicles   The Doppleganger Chronicles - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 8:51 pm

"You're right!" Wynter smiled. "Whatever kind of pokemon it is, I hope we grow to be great friends!"

"So.....do you want to go check out the rest of the campus? Or do you want to head over to the mess hall now?" Wynter asked, noticing that it was now close to dinner time.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Doppleganger Chronicles   The Doppleganger Chronicles - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 9:13 pm

"The mess hall sounds awesome!" grinned Skylar, "I could do with some food right now."

The young ranger in training put the black feather into her pocket and turned to head back up the steps.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Doppleganger Chronicles   The Doppleganger Chronicles - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 10:04 pm

Wynter also made her way to the stairs with Skylar, also feeling hungry herself.

~~At the Mess Hall~~~

"What do you think they'll be serving today? Do you see a menu?" Wynter asked Skylar.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Doppleganger Chronicles   The Doppleganger Chronicles - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 10:10 pm

"Uhm. I have no idea."
Skylar glanced around the hall, looking for anything that looked vaguely like a menu. She guessed she just wasn't very observant though when she couldn't find one. Either that or other people's heads were just in the way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Doppleganger Chronicles   The Doppleganger Chronicles - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Doppleganger Chronicles
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: Out of Character :: Free Chat :: Free Roleplay :: Pokemon Rps-
Jump to: