Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mia Goes to College

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: Assult
Inventory:

Mia Goes to College - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Mia Goes to College   Mia Goes to College - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 4:19 am

First topic message reminder :

Dylan opened his eyes and looked around, unlike when he went to sleep, his room was empty. He got out of bed and grabbed his shirt, he then walked out into the hall before putting it on. When he walked into his office/kitchen he saw Mia surrounded by a mess of papers, "How long have you been up?" he asked as he started putting on his shirt.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Location : Nippon. Wait, this isn't Amestris!!! HOW DID I GET HERE!?!?!?!?!

Stats
Poke: 1450
Team: FullMetal Charm; Team Starfox; Team Skyfire; Team Chocospark; Team Rising Tides
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia Goes to College   Mia Goes to College - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 5:54 am

"That was because SOMEBODY was holding the map UPSIDE-DOWN. And besides, we could use a change from our normal routine." Mia retorted. "YOU IMPOSE YOUR WAFFLES ON ME, I IMPOSE MY HIKE ON YOU!" Mia declared, shaking a fist at the sky. Or rather, ceiling.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia Goes to College   Mia Goes to College - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 6:09 am

"Well all right then," Dylan said, "hike it is." he said, "I'll go get my stuff." he then got up and went towards their room.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Team: FullMetal Charm; Team Starfox; Team Skyfire; Team Chocospark; Team Rising Tides
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia Goes to College   Mia Goes to College - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 12:36 am

Mia didn't really see a reason to get anything, as she wore a type of hiking shoes normally, so she just sat at the table and waited for Dylan to get back.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia Goes to College   Mia Goes to College - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 12:49 am

After a long day of hiking Dylan had just shadow warped the two of them back into his office so they could view the New York City Skyline. "Remind me to never make you waffles again," he said immediately taking a seat in his chair.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia Goes to College   Mia Goes to College - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 2:02 am

"Fine, but just remember: every time you impose something on me, I'm going to impose something different on you." Mia smirked.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia Goes to College   Mia Goes to College - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 2:12 am

"Alright alright," Dylan said. He then paused for a minute, "So have you come to any conclusions about this whole college thing?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia Goes to College   Mia Goes to College - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 2:22 am

"........." was Mia's answer. She really wasn't sure. She had a lot to think about, she had to weigh desires against facts.... It was a lot. "I think I need to sleep on it....." she added after a little more silence.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia Goes to College   Mia Goes to College - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 2:25 am

"Yea thats good," Dylan managed to say, "Thats probably a good idea."
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia Goes to College   Mia Goes to College - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 10:31 pm

Mia just yawned again after that and put her still-sleepy head on the table. She still felt tired, but all the thoughts and questions in her head were keeping her from falling asleep again. She blew a stray strand of short light brown and slightly blonde hair out of her face and sighed again.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia Goes to College   Mia Goes to College - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 10:40 pm

"Alright well get some rest," Dylan said as he got up, "I'm going to go do some work in my office." he said.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia Goes to College   Mia Goes to College - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 11:18 pm

~Later that evening~

Mia slumped boredly on the couch, not sure what to do now. She assumed Dylan was in his office working, and normally she wouldn't bother him. But it was getting late and she had yet to eat since the morning, so she stood up and meandered over to the office. "Hey, you wanna go eat or are you still pushing paper?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia Goes to College   Mia Goes to College - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 11:22 pm

Dylan looked up from his three computer screens, "Does it look like I'm pushing paper?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia Goes to College   Mia Goes to College - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 1:14 am

"Fine. Your pushing buttons." Mia sighed, rolling her eyes slightly but also smiling very slightly at the same time. "So do you want to go with me or do I have to take the secretary out for a girls night?" she snorted.

Last edited by FoxFireAlchemist on Fri Sep 14, 2012 11:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia Goes to College   Mia Goes to College - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 1:20 am

Dylan looked up with an inquisitive look, "If you go on a girls night out can I come along and watch?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia Goes to College   Mia Goes to College - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 1:40 am

Mia blinked, then buried her face in her palm. "How about this: If you start being a creep like that I'll blind you. Sound fair?" she stated, looking him dead in the face as she did.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia Goes to College   Mia Goes to College - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 1:46 am

Derek smirked at Mia's comment, "Like you could," he said.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia Goes to College   Mia Goes to College - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 1:51 am

Mia blinked once again. "Excuse me, but I think you're forgetting I can burn anyone I want to's eyes out." she retorted, indicating the arm with the white tattoo. She had her jacket on, but still.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia Goes to College   Mia Goes to College - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 1:56 am

"Yes..." Dylan said as he got out of his seat, "And may I remind you, that I am the better shadow user." he said as he got right in front of Mia and looked down at her.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia Goes to College   Mia Goes to College - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 1:59 am

"Why don't you tell that to my dark side." Mia countered flatly. She flinched after she had said it, however; she really didn't like bring her corrupt side up and she immediately regretted it. Mount Everest had been a living h-e-double hockey sticks for her, being trapped in her own darkness.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia Goes to College   Mia Goes to College - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 2:35 am

"I'd rather not," he said, "but anyway, let me go grab my things and we can head on out."
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia Goes to College   Mia Goes to College - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 2:39 am

"Okay. And if I catch you being a creeper.... Well you've been warned." she added in slyly, grinning a little; although, she now had her back to him.

Last edited by FoxFireAlchemist on Fri Sep 14, 2012 11:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia Goes to College   Mia Goes to College - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 2:48 am

Derek turned around with a finger held up, "Where exactly are we going to be going?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia Goes to College   Mia Goes to College - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 3:03 am

"Dunno. I did the getting you off your butt part. Any particular place you want to go?" Mia questioned, shrugging.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia Goes to College   Mia Goes to College - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 3:07 am

"Uh uh," he said, "I cook the food, you chose where we go out to eat. Use my computer if you need too." he said as he turned and walked towards their room.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia Goes to College   Mia Goes to College - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 3:28 am

"Well, he was sure in a hurry." Mia muttered. She glanced at the computer, but she really didn't like using computers so instead of finding a resteraunt she stuck her tounge out at it and adjourned to the kitchen. She knew New York well enough to get them anywhere they needed to go, shadow travel or no shadow travel.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mia Goes to College   Mia Goes to College - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mia Goes to College
Page 4 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 16  Next