Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mia Goes to College

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: Assult
Inventory:

Mia Goes to College - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Mia Goes to College   Mia Goes to College - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 4:19 am

First topic message reminder :

Dylan opened his eyes and looked around, unlike when he went to sleep, his room was empty. He got out of bed and grabbed his shirt, he then walked out into the hall before putting it on. When he walked into his office/kitchen he saw Mia surrounded by a mess of papers, "How long have you been up?" he asked as he started putting on his shirt.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia Goes to College   Mia Goes to College - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 3:36 am

Derek walked to the kitchen and found Mia, "You find a place?" he asked as he opened his wallet to make sure he had money.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Location : Nippon. Wait, this isn't Amestris!!! HOW DID I GET HERE!?!?!?!?!

Stats
Poke: 1450
Team: FullMetal Charm; Team Starfox; Team Skyfire; Team Chocospark; Team Rising Tides
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia Goes to College   Mia Goes to College - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 3:48 am

"Nope. But I'm going to." she grinned slightly. "There is a nice place a few block away with really great food, according to my intel. It's your call." she told him, then waited for a reply.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia Goes to College   Mia Goes to College - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 3:53 am

"I'm good," he said, "Your my guide to the city, I have no idea what I would do without you," he said as he held open the door.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Team: FullMetal Charm; Team Starfox; Team Skyfire; Team Chocospark; Team Rising Tides
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia Goes to College   Mia Goes to College - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 4:00 am

Mia blushed slightly, but her tendency to want to hide her emotions (brought about mainly by her past) made her look down at her shoes so that her bangs would cover her face. Confused as to why she did this and frustrated that she continiued to do it, she shuffled embarrasedly out the door Dylan was holding open for her.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia Goes to College   Mia Goes to College - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 4:03 am

"So do you want to do anything after dinner?" he asked as he followed her out the door and put his arm around her.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia Goes to College   Mia Goes to College - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 4:23 am

"Well, we'll have to walk home anyway, so we could take a detour and just walk." Mia shrugged, leaning into Dylan a little.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia Goes to College   Mia Goes to College - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 10:50 pm

Dylan and Mia walked silently down to the restaurant, when they walked in Dylan looked around, "Looks like the foods good." he said.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia Goes to College   Mia Goes to College - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 10:58 pm

"I told you, silly. You should probably listen to me more often." Mia responded, following the waitress who had just appeared to an empty table.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia Goes to College   Mia Goes to College - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 11:02 pm

"Do I ever not listen to you?" he asked as they walked to the table.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia Goes to College   Mia Goes to College - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 11:21 pm

"Until now, no." Mia grinned jokingly. She ordered a glass of water and opened the menu, browsing the various contents.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia Goes to College   Mia Goes to College - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 11:26 pm

"Then stop telling me to listen to you," Dylan chuckled as he looked at the menu.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia Goes to College   Mia Goes to College - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 12:05 am

It was about ten minutes before the waitress came back for their food orders. Mia ended up ordering a grilled chicken breast with side orders that aren't important (XD).
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia Goes to College   Mia Goes to College - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 12:11 am

Dylan had ended up ordering a shrimp platter, once his food was in front of him he looked at Mia, "To be honest I don't know what to say..." he chuckled, "We've spent so much time together there's nothing new to talk about."
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia Goes to College   Mia Goes to College - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 12:56 am

"Well, I guess there is one thing I should tell you, about my family I mean." Mia mused as she cut a bite off her chicken and popped it in her mouth with her fork, then pulled her jacket off because it was hot in the resteraunt and there weren't too many people around to see Dylan Frock hanging out with some inked up girl. Of couse she couldn't help it, but still. Before she could even finish chewing her chicken, however, a group of four people, three of them looking close to Mia's age and one that looked younger, stepped into the resteraunt.

"Wow, so this is what commoner resteraunts look like." The younger female laughed hautilly, looking around with disdain and even glee seeping from her eyes like poison.

"Oh Ellie, don't make a scene. I'd hate to offend the middle class." The eldest female grinned quietly, although she was just as big-headed as the younger female.

"Do they really even matter, Trinity?" the elder boy scoffed, also obviously full of hot air.

The youngest member of the group, a very quiet and and timid-looking boy, shuffled along quietly behind the other three as Mia and Dylan's waitress begrudgingly led them to a table and seated them. "I don't think it's so bad... I think it's actually sorta nice..." he commented quietly. The waitress gave him a small smile and then left to go check on some other nice folks.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia Goes to College   Mia Goes to College - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 1:17 am

"Well there's not much I don't know," Dylan said, "What the fact that you have siblings?" he asked as he took another bite of his many, many shrimp.

((I like shrimp if you couldn't tell))
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia Goes to College   Mia Goes to College - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 1:48 am

(Ooc: Nope. Couldn't even tell. XD)

Ic: Mia lowered her head a little as memories of being tormented by her siblings flooded back, looking pain-stricken for a brief moment. As she was tormented all over again by her memories, the Eldest girl in the group, who's name was Trinity, looked over and happened to see the two trying to enjoy a nice meal. Wasn't gonna happen now.

"Hey Elaine, look over there. It's Dylan Frock." she whispered to the second youngest of the group, Elaine, who appeared to be younger than Mia.

"If we get cosy with him, mom and dad's company would become even more well known!" Elaine grinned slyly in responce.

"Reality check, you two. He happens to be with someone." the third youngest of the group, Nathaniel, pointed out.

"Well, not for long." Trinity smirked, standing up and sauntering over twoards the table. Trinity herself looked like a daintier, older, and more sly version of Mia with longer, darker hair. When she walked, she looked like a fluid more than a human and she had an aura of pride that could reach for miles. As she stepped up to the table, however, she stopped and gawked at the girl Dylan was with. "That tattoo... But it can't be....." Trinity thought to herself in shock. She stole and stared at Mia without saying a word.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia Goes to College   Mia Goes to College - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 1:57 am

"Mia its fine," Dylan said not noticing Trinity, "What ever happened in the past stayed there, you have a great life ahead of you." he said.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia Goes to College   Mia Goes to College - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 2:04 am

"Well well, speaking of commoners, look what we have here. So little sister, I assume you've been keeping well." Trinity grinned, pretending like she cared about her "dear little sister." At that moment, Elaine made her way over as well, only to be shocked when she saw Mia.

"Is that Celeste?! Where have the years gone? You look so fit!" Elaine exclaimed with fake happiness, just playing it up because Dylan was there. They were suprisingly good at what they did.

"You guys...... Why can't you guys just leave me be......" Mia said barely above a whisper with her bangs hiding her face. Her whole body was shaking like a little leaf in a hurricane. She gently and discretely touched the scar over her eye and flinched.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia Goes to College   Mia Goes to College - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 2:25 am

Dylan looked up at the girls as they started talking to Mia, "Oh, hey Trinity, hey Elaine," he said. While he looked at them he moved his hand across the table and grabbed Mia's free hand. "What are you guys doing here?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia Goes to College   Mia Goes to College - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 3:00 am

"We came out to try out the common people's dining experiance for a change of pace. Even gourmet food can get dull." she laughed like she had when she first entered the resteraunt. "I'd ask you if you were doing the same, but it looks like Celeste is just dragging you down. You'd be better off if an obnoxious rat followed you around." she added, throwing a "look" in Mia's direction.

"Yes, a brilliant young person such as yourself shouldn't be tied down to some little rat from the alleyways. No, you deserve much more." Trinity smiled as she pulled a seat up next to
Dylan.

"Get out and go waste away somewhere." Mia seethed through her teeth.

"Go crawl back into your hole, rat; the people are discussing things." Trinity commented casually, shooing Mia with her hand.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia Goes to College   Mia Goes to College - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 3:20 am

"Trinity, why don't you guys just leave and let us finish our dinner." Dylan said, trying to remain calm.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia Goes to College   Mia Goes to College - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 3:45 am

"Oh what a shame, and we just got here..." Trinity sighed, her face pouty. "Are you sure you don't want us to stay?"

"What's taking you all so long?" Nathaniel asked as he suddenly appeared at the table, followed by Aaron, who was too timid to stay at the table by himself.

"Oh nothing, just catching up with Celeste." Elaine answered, practically spitting Mia's name out like it was dirt.

"And of course, we just had to get acquainted with the infamous Dylan Frock. I mean, he's a genius and he's here, amongst the swine of society. We figured he could use some high class company for a change." Trinity explained calmly, cuddling up to Dylan a little.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia Goes to College   Mia Goes to College - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 2:17 pm

Dylan slightly receded when Trinity cuddled up next to him, "Trinity why don't you guys just leave us alone." he said, trying his hardest to remain calm.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia Goes to College   Mia Goes to College - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 2:41 am

"Yes. Just. LEAVE." Mia spat quietly through her teeth as she ground them together. She had been mentally preparing herself for this occasion ever since the run-in with her parents, but now that they were here it was almost too much. Despite her inner turmoil, however, Mia had managed to stay calm on the outside.

"What, are you afraid that I'm a threat to this little thing you have going on? All things pass eventually. And no time like the present." Trinity scoffed,'looking directly at Derek during the last part.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia Goes to College   Mia Goes to College - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 2:57 am

Dylan let go of Mia's hand and stood up, he zipped up his jacket, "You know what," he said, "We're leaving, lets go Mia." he said as he held out his hand.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mia Goes to College   Mia Goes to College - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mia Goes to College
Page 5 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 16  Next