Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mia Goes to College

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: Assult
Inventory:

Mia Goes to College Empty
PostSubject: Mia Goes to College   Mia Goes to College EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 4:19 am

Dylan opened his eyes and looked around, unlike when he went to sleep, his room was empty. He got out of bed and grabbed his shirt, he then walked out into the hall before putting it on. When he walked into his office/kitchen he saw Mia surrounded by a mess of papers, "How long have you been up?" he asked as he started putting on his shirt.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Location : Nippon. Wait, this isn't Amestris!!! HOW DID I GET HERE!?!?!?!?!

Stats
Poke: 1450
Team: FullMetal Charm; Team Starfox; Team Skyfire; Team Chocospark; Team Rising Tides
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia Goes to College   Mia Goes to College EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 4:24 am

"Awhile. And you still snore like a Gail." Mia responded, totally absorbed in filling out the papers sitting in front of her. She finished one and put it aside, then started on another.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia Goes to College   Mia Goes to College EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 4:31 am

"I said I believed you and its not like I can change it," he said. He then came over and kissed her on the cheek as well as peeked at what she was doing, "Are these college applications?" he asked. He kept walking and went over to the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Team: FullMetal Charm; Team Starfox; Team Skyfire; Team Chocospark; Team Rising Tides
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia Goes to College   Mia Goes to College EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 4:35 am

"Yes, yes they are. I'm sick of being useless and I'm going to get a real job." Mia responded, still writing away at her applications. "Plus once I get a job I can take better care of Iruu. I can hardly believe that Jeremy agreed to take her on a trip while I do this..." she commented.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia Goes to College   Mia Goes to College EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 4:40 am

"Yea, you and me both," Dylan said, "And you are not useless you are amazing," he said. He looked through some of the cabinets in the kitchen, "What do you want for breakfast?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia Goes to College   Mia Goes to College EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 4:51 am

"I AM amazing. Tell me how many other girls can fry your eyes out with her right hand." Mia retorted. "And omelets, no contest." she added.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia Goes to College   Mia Goes to College EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 4:54 am

"Not many could," Dylan said, "And you like Red Peppers in you omelets right?" he asked turning on the stove.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia Goes to College   Mia Goes to College EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 4:59 am

"Yes I do." Mia replied as she rose from her applications to streched out. "Woah man, hand cramps. Ugh." she groaned as she rubbed her palm.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia Goes to College   Mia Goes to College EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 5:02 am

"Here," Dylan said, "Come take a break and get yourself a drink." he said. "So what colleges are you applying to?" he asked. "I can't believe she is actually going through with this," he thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia Goes to College   Mia Goes to College EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 5:10 am

"The main one is Columbia U. I filled out applications at a lot of schools, but that one is the nicest that is close by." Mia explained in all seriousness. She had been looking foreword to this moment, the time where she'd get the chance to find a way to put her knowladge to good use.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia Goes to College   Mia Goes to College EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 5:16 am

"Alright cool," Dylan said, he had just put the eggs in the stove, "So... what do you plan to do for room and board?" he asked, obviously hinting at something. "Maybe I should help her get into Columbia, just to be safe." he thought to himself.

OoC: Oh and by the way, they haven't officialled moved in together.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia Goes to College   Mia Goes to College EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 5:23 am

"As of now, plus savings, I make enough to cover it, and I plan on applying fir some scholarships. That should just about cover everything." Mia answered, eager to move on in the conversation.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia Goes to College   Mia Goes to College EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 5:27 am

"Oh, well... if you want," Dylan said, "You could avoid room and board and move in here...," he said slowly, as if he was cautious about the subject himself. He also avoided looking up from the omelet he was cooking.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia Goes to College   Mia Goes to College EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 5:41 am

Mia blinked. Was she hearing him right? She pinched herself behind her back to make sure she wasn't in some messed-up crackfic dream or anything. "Yo-you mean like move in.... Here..... with you?" Mia said, her voice shrinking and her face turning bright red. "N-not that I personally have a problem with it!" she exclaimed. "I just don't want to impose....."
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia Goes to College   Mia Goes to College EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 5:45 am

"Well it wouldn't be a problem," Dylan said. He pulled out a plate and slid the omelet onto it, "I mean I live here alone," he said as he put the plate down at the table, "And you've been spending a lot of time here so it wouldn't be that much of a change for either of us." he said.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia Goes to College   Mia Goes to College EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 4:26 pm

"Well, you do have a point." Mia replied as she took a seat at the table. She really couldn't come up with a good counterargument, so she stayed quiet.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia Goes to College   Mia Goes to College EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 4:28 pm

"Yea, well you don't need to give an answer yet," Dylan said, "You can think about it for a day or two." he said, sitting down across from her at the table with his own omelet.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia Goes to College   Mia Goes to College EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 4:43 pm

"Thanks, I'll do that."Mia nodded as she took a bite of her own omlete. "God, I envy your cooking abilities."
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia Goes to College   Mia Goes to College EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 4:45 pm

"Haha, it just takes practice," he said, "So what do you plan on majoring in when you get into one of these colleges?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia Goes to College   Mia Goes to College EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 7:19 pm

"Education." Mia replied as she took another bite out of her omlete. She wondered how Dylan would react.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia Goes to College   Mia Goes to College EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 7:47 pm

"Oh thats cool," Dylan said, "Thats perfect for you, you love kids." he said.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia Goes to College   Mia Goes to College EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 1:32 am

"That, and the immunity to their antics makes me the perfect teacher." Mia commented as she finished up her food and cleaned up her place.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia Goes to College   Mia Goes to College EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 2:12 am

"Yup," Dylan said, "And hey can you move your stuff off of my desk?" he asked, "Cause I need to get some real work done today."
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia Goes to College   Mia Goes to College EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 2:22 am

"Oh fine. Because I totally belive you." Mia teased, rolling her eyes. She went and cleaned her dishes, then began to neatly stack her papers up in order to move them.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia Goes to College   Mia Goes to College EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 2:34 am

"No I'm serious for once," Dylan said as he finished his own omelet. He then got up and started to get ready for work.

A week went by and Mia had sent in almost all of her college applications. "Listen, if she doesn't get in," Dylan said over the phone, "Then I will lower the amount of money that Hydra donates to the 'Reaching the Sky Fundraiser.'" he said to someone in the admitions department at Columbia. All of the sudden he heard the elevator stop on his floor, it was probably Mia. "Listen, just make sure she gets in, I got to go." he said, then hung up the phone.

Last edited by Axineld on Thu Jun 14, 2012 3:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mia Goes to College   Mia Goes to College Empty

Back to top Go down

Mia Goes to College
Page 1 of 16Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next