Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mages College-First Lessons

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
wolfgang8

wolfgang8

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: None
Inventory:

Mages College-First Lessons Empty
PostSubject: Mages College-First Lessons   Mages College-First Lessons EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 11:08 pm

Amura stood in hall of elements waiting for her teacher. This was the Alteration class, with a few other students she didn't know. Amura had arrived about two days ago after being shunned out of Winterhold, but her first lesson had been pushed to today due to the recent large amount of new students coming in. THey actually had cleared out the Midden of the college and made it inhabitable. Thoguh the Midden "Dark" as they call it was strictly off limits...she wondered why. Then Tolfdir, the aged Alteration teacher of the College. "Alright," He said as he stepped to the front of the group. "Is everyone here before we get started?"
Back to top Go down
music_brawler

music_brawler

PostSubject: Re: Mages College-First Lessons   Mages College-First Lessons EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 2:54 am

Kary charged in the room hopeing she wasn't late again."Soory I am late Mr.Tolfdir, I dropped my books in the hallway, and it took me a long time to pick them back up. Clumsy of me right." She said scratching the back of her head. "Anyway, what did I miss." Kary said finally siting in her seat.
Back to top Go down
wolfgang8

wolfgang8

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mages College-First Lessons   Mages College-First Lessons EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 3:01 am

"Not a thing," He replied smiling. "Alright, since this the first class, lets learn something practical." He spoke to the class. "I'm sure most of you know Oakflesh by now, but those that do not I won't embarrass." He continued. "Lets get someone who knows it, and someone to cast a weak spell?" He pointed at Kary, "Do you know oakflesh?" He asked her.
Back to top Go down
music_brawler

music_brawler

PostSubject: Re: Mages College-First Lessons   Mages College-First Lessons EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 3:06 am

"Of course I know it." Kary said with a smile on her face, thinking she was just a little better than the new students."well then" She said walking to the front of the class.She steped on one of the colleges emblems, she held out her hand, forming a green ball."Here I go." She crushed the orb in her hand and then let go, a green dust wirled around Kary, then sunk into her skin, finally makeing her skin glow.
Back to top Go down
wolfgang8

wolfgang8

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mages College-First Lessons   Mages College-First Lessons EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 3:25 am

"Now someone to cast flames..." He said looking throug the stand. "Aaaaaaaaah you" Toldfir pointed to Amura. "Um..." She coughed nervously being cought off guard. "Ok..." She was already standing and walked around the chairs. She stood on the opposite emblem and got flames ready. "Alright, now cast it only for a moment." He told her. Amura shot flames only for a moment and it curled off of Kary. "Good! Good,"
Back to top Go down
music_brawler

music_brawler

PostSubject: Re: Mages College-First Lessons   Mages College-First Lessons EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 3:31 am

Kary flinched thinking she was going to be burned."Oh! I guess I forgot I had oak flesh casted." Kary said embarrassed that the other students would think she was a bad wizard, as they quietly laughed at her mistake.
Back to top Go down
wolfgang8

wolfgang8

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mages College-First Lessons   Mages College-First Lessons EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 3:38 am

She put away flames and held back a laugh herself. Then all eyes went to Tolfdir as he spoke, "Okay, those of you that don't know Oakflesh come see me later. Though I don't want to hear students casting spells on eachother and someone getting hurt. Class dismissed." Amura stepped off the emblem as the class departed.
Back to top Go down
music_brawler

music_brawler

PostSubject: Re: Mages College-First Lessons   Mages College-First Lessons EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 3:45 am

Kary got her books and left but on her way out she spotted Amure walking out. "Hey I hear you'r a new student. And that was a pretty controled flame for a new student. Hi my name is Kary, what is your name?
Back to top Go down
wolfgang8

wolfgang8

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mages College-First Lessons   Mages College-First Lessons EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 3:51 am

Just when she was about to leave she heard Kary, "Oh...Amura." She answered. Flames weren't exactly a complex spell...but either way she accepted the compliment. "Nice...oakflesh..." She tried to return the flattery.
Back to top Go down
music_brawler

music_brawler

PostSubject: Re: Mages College-First Lessons   Mages College-First Lessons EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 4:01 am

"Why thank you" She said being nice." So what do you do around the college, I think all their is to do is go to class." She said with a smirk on her face, thinking that she was funny.
Back to top Go down
wolfgang8

wolfgang8

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mages College-First Lessons   Mages College-First Lessons EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 4:06 am

"Thats not true," She said walking grinning back as well. "I'm actually working on a project of my own. But I don't want to bore you." She said shyly as she babbled on.
Back to top Go down
music_brawler

music_brawler

PostSubject: Re: Mages College-First Lessons   Mages College-First Lessons EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 4:12 am

"Tell me your plan, I bet it is very interesting." She said in a sentamental way. "And if any thing I can help you with your so called project." Kary said wondering what the project she might have just got into was.
Back to top Go down
wolfgang8

wolfgang8

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mages College-First Lessons   Mages College-First Lessons EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 4:23 am

"It involves....well Spriggans..." She started. That about when people lost interest and left. She waited then continued. "I haven't started at all though." She addmitted.
Back to top Go down
music_brawler

music_brawler

PostSubject: Re: Mages College-First Lessons   Mages College-First Lessons EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 4:27 am

"Then why don't we start it, and after we get a little bit into it we will then show it to some teachers and see if they are interested. And it will go off from there, ok?
Back to top Go down
wolfgang8

wolfgang8

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mages College-First Lessons   Mages College-First Lessons EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 4:30 am

"Alright....but the hardest part comes first." Amura said coming out of the hall into the courtyard. She stopped and turned to her. "We're gonna need to catch the Spriggan." She said dead serious.
Back to top Go down
music_brawler

music_brawler

PostSubject: Re: Mages College-First Lessons   Mages College-First Lessons EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 4:37 am

"Do you mean like, the tree lady thing. that... Why would we need to find one of those things." She said trying to not be mean but also serious."Well even if it dose sound weird, ill help you do it.
Back to top Go down
wolfgang8

wolfgang8

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mages College-First Lessons   Mages College-First Lessons EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 4:42 am

"Well If we're gonna study Spriggnans then we need one." She made it sound obvious. "And I read up on a new hold they're making, and theres a lot of Spriggans around there...I can handle getting clearence from the Arch mage, theres something you could do though."
Back to top Go down
music_brawler

music_brawler

PostSubject: Re: Mages College-First Lessons   Mages College-First Lessons EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 4:54 am

"What is it I will do any thing, you need me to get somthing I will get it.... Well what i'm saying is i can do whatever you want." She said trying to help thinking she had made her first companion at the college.
Back to top Go down
wolfgang8

wolfgang8

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mages College-First Lessons   Mages College-First Lessons EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 4:56 am

Amura paused for a moment and then answered, "Talk to Tolfdir, see if you can find a way to paralyze a humanoid creature for a long period of time. And I mean like...four days. Or at least multiple of something that can paralyze for a while."
Back to top Go down
music_brawler

music_brawler

PostSubject: Re: Mages College-First Lessons   Mages College-First Lessons EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 5:04 am

"You got it." Kary walk down the halls of the college looking for Tolfdir, finally she found him."Toldfir I need you to help me make a paralising potion for huminoid creatures that can paralise them for about 3 or 4 days." She said in a not so serious voice.
Back to top Go down
wolfgang8

wolfgang8

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mages College-First Lessons   Mages College-First Lessons EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 5:09 am

Tolfdir raised an eyebrow, "Now thats quite a task. What are you using that for?" He asked. He couldn't really give out something that potent to anyone for no reason.

After some convincing Amura got acsess from Mirabelle into the Arch mages quarters. Savos Aren looked up from his book when he heard her approach. "What do you need?" He said in a slightly irritated voice. "I-um...wanted to know if I could start a...project on College grounds." She went through all the details.
Back to top Go down
music_brawler

music_brawler

PostSubject: Re: Mages College-First Lessons   Mages College-First Lessons EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 5:15 am

"Well Amura wants to start a project, and we need a spriggan to study it. But that is all I know. So can I have that potion, Amura said that we need it for the entire project to happen." She said in a still serious voice.
Back to top Go down
wolfgang8

wolfgang8

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mages College-First Lessons   Mages College-First Lessons EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 5:26 am

"Well...uh I suppose. But I'll need to ask one of our alchemist about it. And the Arch mage...
I'm not sure If I can yet. But I'll work on it." Then he carried on down the hall of Attainment.

Savos listened through the whole thing. "Hm...sounds interesting. I assume you have a way of capturing this Spriggan?" "Yeah, I have another student helping me with that." "...Alright fine I suppose we can rent a room out for you in the Midden. You'll need a cage for it though, I guess we can get that too. The rest is up to you." He agreed to the deal. "Now go." And with that she left and looked for Kary.
Back to top Go down
music_brawler

music_brawler

PostSubject: Re: Mages College-First Lessons   Mages College-First Lessons EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 5:30 am

"Thanks. For a second I thought you were going to say no for a second, but ither way I should probably get back to Amura to tell her that you said that you would get us our potion." Kary walked back to the court yard and looked for her freind.
Back to top Go down
wolfgang8

wolfgang8

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mages College-First Lessons   Mages College-First Lessons EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 5:33 am

Amura saw Kary on the other end of the yard. "How did your end of the deal go?" She asked as she got closer. She was eager for good news.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mages College-First Lessons   Mages College-First Lessons Empty

Back to top Go down

Mages College-First Lessons
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next