Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lessons of Fear

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Poke: 1050
Team: Midori(Grass)
Inventory:

Lessons of Fear Empty
PostSubject: Lessons of Fear   Lessons of Fear EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 4:48 am

Iruma was in his cat form not wasting any time he went to the training grounds of the Kurayami kingdom. Gathering his energy he closed his eyes and focased, the Electricaty Element was powerful and dangerous. One small mistake could cost him his life or one of his comerads lives. Getting into a battle stance he let the flow of electricity flow through him as his body started to let out small sparks.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Poke: 1280
Team: ShadowFern/DesertWind /Voltage/Obsidian/Storm /Oncoming Storm
Inventory:

Lessons of Fear Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lessons of Fear   Lessons of Fear EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 5:05 am

A jet black she-cat padded across the training field, her amber belly seemed to stand out against the rest of her dark fur, her wings were tightly furled at her sides. Shenmi silently stepped past Iruma but stopped just for a second to comment.
"Considering there are others training in the area, I suggest you control those sparks."

The teacher's piercing amber eyes seemed to instill the element she taught into most Dragoncats she made eye contact with. She was well known across the Kurayami kingdom for being notoriously formidable when it came to utilizing the fear element.
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.com
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

Lessons of Fear Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lessons of Fear   Lessons of Fear EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 5:35 am

Iruma stood his ground but forced the sparks to disperst. "Your lucky that they were mearly sparks and not thunderbolts, Kyofu." he growled. he opened his eyes to see the Kurayamian that taught the Fear Element. "What is it that you want?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

Lessons of Fear Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lessons of Fear   Lessons of Fear EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 5:45 am

"I just thought I'd let you know that there are more inexperienced Dragoncats here as well, so don't start showing off because someone might end up getting hurt."
Shenmi's amber gaze didn't let up any of its ferocity. Though her appearance in general didn't seem to scary, sometimes just the looks she could give with her eyes were worse than any growl.
"You are skilled in the Lightning element so I don't see why you can't control it properly."

With a flick of her furry tail, the black Dragoncat started padding away again. She had just finished a class with Ryu and now she was off to catch herself some lunch.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

Lessons of Fear Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lessons of Fear   Lessons of Fear EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 5:51 am

Iruma chuckled, "I may be skilled, but Electricity is hard to control. It is truely unpredictable much like fire." he explained as is stomach growled. He looked down in embbaressment hich didn't happen very offten with him. "You just got done teaching a class right? Want to go hunting? he asked the black cat.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

Lessons of Fear Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lessons of Fear   Lessons of Fear EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 5:57 am

Though Iruma wouldn't be able to see it because her back was turned to him, Shenmi rolled her amber eyes. She didn't stop walking as she spread her dragon-like wings, the orange colour of the undersides standing out against the black of the rest of the wing.
"It's what I was planning to do just now."
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

Lessons of Fear Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lessons of Fear   Lessons of Fear EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 2:11 pm

Iruma smirked to cover up his embberessment, "Then why don't we just go together? One of us could hunt while the other would keep a look out for any Heiwana Cats." he said to the Fear Teacher. He walked over to her in order to follow.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

Lessons of Fear Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lessons of Fear   Lessons of Fear EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 2:19 pm

"Most of us are able to do both at the same time." she replied bluntly, "But if you want to hunt, then feel free."
With a glance back at Iruma, Shenmi flapped her powerful wings and took off. It was true that she had a friendly side, but usually that side was reserved for her students, Ryu in particular.
The young heir to the throne was a challenge to teach, and that was what Shenmi liked about her.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

Lessons of Fear Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lessons of Fear   Lessons of Fear EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 2:37 pm

Iruma said nothing but followed Shenmi by quickly shifting to his between form. His black fur blending in with the darkness he took off easely catching up to she she-cat. "One could never be to careful." he said to himself
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

Lessons of Fear Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lessons of Fear   Lessons of Fear EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 2:45 pm

It didn't take long for Shenmi to reach the pine forests. She swiftly dived down into the trees and though the amber parts of her fur made her all the more visible, she didn't seem to mind.

The Fear Teacher nimbly landed on a tree branch. There was a bright red Togarine on the forest floor below her. Immune to Fear attacks. she thought subconsciously, knowing the different types of Togarine.
Shenmi swiftly propelled herself off of the branch, and she silently dived towards the bird. It didn't take long for her to pounce on it and kill it without even having to use any of her elemental abilities.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

Lessons of Fear Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lessons of Fear   Lessons of Fear EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 4:11 pm

Iruma landed on the cround softly in his cat form as he spotted a Blue Togarine; weak crueturs. he thought as he slowly drew closer to the bird. When the small bird started to look around the cat stopped moving instently not wanting to scare the bird away. It went back to pecking at the ground in search of food. The poor creature stood no chance with Iruma as he leapt out from the bush bringing his jaws down on it's throat killing it with ease.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

Lessons of Fear Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lessons of Fear   Lessons of Fear EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 4:19 pm

Shenmi, happy with the small meal for now, then proceeded to find a comfortable spot in the shade of one of the great pines. She sat near its trunk, the bright red Togarine at her paws. She flicked her tail as Iruma caught himself a blue feathered togarine before taking the first bite out of her meal.

The Fear Teacher seemed to keep the feathers in a neat orderly pile rather than scattering them across the clearing as she ate.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

Lessons of Fear Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lessons of Fear   Lessons of Fear EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 5:11 pm

Iruma started plucking out the feathers from his meal and looked at Kyofu, "Why would you put the feathers in a neat pile when they'll just be scattered in the wind?" he asked spitting out a few feather. When he finally got to the good part he took a large bite of his meal.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

Lessons of Fear Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lessons of Fear   Lessons of Fear EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 5:15 pm

"Because I'm not leaving them here to be scattered in the wind." she replied before taking another bite out of the dead bird.
Her piercing amber eyes stared at Iruma, even as she ate. The Dragoncat's wings were furled neatly by her sides.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

Lessons of Fear Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lessons of Fear   Lessons of Fear EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 5:19 pm

Iruma stopped eating and staired at Kyofu. "Then what are they for?" he said his eyes unmoving. he placed his paw over his kill as if to protect it. he was courious as to why the she-cat would save the feathers.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

Lessons of Fear Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lessons of Fear   Lessons of Fear EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 5:26 pm

"They are useful when training students of mine as the feathers themselves carry an immunity to the element of Fear." she revealed, her amber eyes finally removing their gaze from Iruma as she bent her head down for a third bite of the bird.

Last edited by Aokakesu on Mon Feb 20, 2012 5:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

Lessons of Fear Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lessons of Fear   Lessons of Fear EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 5:41 pm

iruma looked off in the distance, "Remind me to fine a yellow one." he said taking a nother bite out of his meal. The Fear element fasinated him. it was dark yes but to have the ability to possibly know what your opponant's fear is would make a good asset in a battle.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

Lessons of Fear Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lessons of Fear   Lessons of Fear EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 5:45 pm

Shenmi quickly finished the small meal and gathered the remaining feathers into the pile. She then picked up as many as she could in her jaws and spread her vast black dragon wings.
She silently propelled herself into the air, the amber undersides of her wings visible to anything on the ground.
The Dragoncat swiftly headed back towards the training area.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

Lessons of Fear Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lessons of Fear   Lessons of Fear EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 6:43 pm

iruma left with his stomach full and followed the she-cat. I waunder if she could teach me how to use the Fear Element he thought. The black and red cat thought of what he could do with it but nothing came to mind. He had never seen the Fear Element in a battle before well no time like the present. When he landed on the training ground he perked up the courage to aske. "Shenmi, please teach me the ways of the Fear element." he asked bowing at the teacher.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

Lessons of Fear Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lessons of Fear   Lessons of Fear EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 6:56 pm

Shenmi didn't answer immediately as she still had feathers in her mouth. She stalked into her home, which was located near the training fields and dumped the load of feathers on the ground. Padding back out she turned to Iruma.
"And why do you suddenly want to learn the ways of Fear?" she asked, her formidable amber gaze seemed to increase in intensity.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

Lessons of Fear Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lessons of Fear   Lessons of Fear EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 7:13 pm

"I have alway been fasinated by the Fear Element but my family wouldn't alow me to learn it because we have always learned the way of the Electicaly element. Now i'm able to make my own disisions and i want to learn about the Fear Element." Iurma explained looking up. He was skilled in the Electric Element but he wanted to learn something new.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

Lessons of Fear Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lessons of Fear   Lessons of Fear EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 7:19 pm

Shenmi's gaze never let up, even as she spoke.
"I can try and teach you, but be warned. Fear is one of the hardest elements to master due to the immense training, concentration, determination and skill needed to master it."
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

Lessons of Fear Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lessons of Fear   Lessons of Fear EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 7:33 pm

Iruma chuckled, "I'm used to the intense training. I will give it my all, Sinsei." he said smirked. He wasn't sure on what to do next should they start now or wait till the next day? Either way was fine with him sparks flew off him from the excitment.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

Lessons of Fear Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lessons of Fear   Lessons of Fear EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 7:39 pm

"Calm those sparks." she replied, "As a student of mine, you'll have to make sure you don't use any electricity abilities during my classes."
The Dragoncat flicked her orange tipped tail before turning to stalk away.
"Come back here tomorrow when the sun peaks in the sky. Sun-high is the time my beginner classes start."
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

Lessons of Fear Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lessons of Fear   Lessons of Fear EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 7:44 pm

"What ever you say, Kyofu-Sensei." Iruma said as he left for home.

*Time skip: Next day*

iruma was at the training ground at sun-high just like Kyofu had told him to be there. He looked around for the she-cat. He shifted into his between form readfy for what ever may come his way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lessons of Fear Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lessons of Fear   Lessons of Fear Empty

Back to top Go down

Lessons of Fear
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next