Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mia Goes to College

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: Assult
Inventory:

Mia Goes to College - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Mia Goes to College   Mia Goes to College - Page 10 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 4:19 am

First topic message reminder :

Dylan opened his eyes and looked around, unlike when he went to sleep, his room was empty. He got out of bed and grabbed his shirt, he then walked out into the hall before putting it on. When he walked into his office/kitchen he saw Mia surrounded by a mess of papers, "How long have you been up?" he asked as he started putting on his shirt.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Location : Nippon. Wait, this isn't Amestris!!! HOW DID I GET HERE!?!?!?!?!

Stats
Poke: 1450
Team: FullMetal Charm; Team Starfox; Team Skyfire; Team Chocospark; Team Rising Tides
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia Goes to College   Mia Goes to College - Page 10 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 4:56 pm

"Wow, I can't believe it. Mia having such a big shot boyfriend; I'm so proud." Rhea snickered, elbowing Mia in the side.

"I really can't believe it myself." Skylar added, also giving Mia a "you-really-can't-deny-anything" stare. Mia, realizing that she had backed herself into a corner without even thinking about it and thusly tried to escape back to her studies.

"Oooooooh no you don't. You have some explaining to do." Rhea snapped, grabbing Mias arm and yanking her back to her seat. Skylar was explaining everything to Kate at this point. 

All of a sudden, Rhea shoved her phone into Mia's hands. "Call your boyfriend and put it on speaker. It's about time we all got an answer." she grinned, somewhat evilly. Mia knew from experiance that there was no arguing with these three when they wanted something, and now with Kate all caught up there was no escape.

"C'mon, I'm dying over here!" Skylar wailed impatiently. Mia sucked in a breath, and finally dialed Dylan's personal number. She put it on speaker and started to wonder if Dylan would even pick up.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia Goes to College   Mia Goes to College - Page 10 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 5:01 pm

Dylan was just getting out of the company car in the parking garage when his phone rang. When he pulled it out he saw it was Mia calling and he immediately answered it, "Hey baby," he said, "I was just thinking about calling you."
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Team: FullMetal Charm; Team Starfox; Team Skyfire; Team Chocospark; Team Rising Tides
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia Goes to College   Mia Goes to College - Page 10 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 5:12 pm

Mia blushed a little bit, her guilt obvious on her face now. She wasn't sure how to continiue the convorsation, especially seeing as there was an audiance eagerly waiting for her response. "Oh, really? I was just... I saw the lawsuit case on and I thought I'd take a break and see if everthing was okay......" she responded, truely worried for him. A faint giggling/squeeing could be heard in the background.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia Goes to College   Mia Goes to College - Page 10 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 5:16 pm

Dylan let out a sigh at the mention of the suit, "Well its been difficult but I've been holding on," he said, "Won't deny that it would be easier for me if you were here." he commented. He walked into the elevator and pressed the button for his floor. "And on top that its been really tiring," he said, "So once I am probably going to be resting in our bed pretty soon. Try and get some sleep while I can." he said.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia Goes to College   Mia Goes to College - Page 10 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 5:31 pm

All of a sudden, all three of Mia's roommates fell dead silent and stared at Mia with wide eyes at the mention of the words "our bed". Mia was redder in the face than she had ever been. "I... I really wish I could come home......" she began, struggling to get the words out. Her dumbstruck roommates weren't helping her courage at all. "I just want to be there with you...." Mia finally added, only afterwards realizing that her words could be seen as having a double meaning (and in all reality, they really did). 
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia Goes to College   Mia Goes to College - Page 10 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 5:36 pm

"Yea I wish you could be here too," Dylan said as he walked out of the elevator. "It's been really hard living here alone, I got so used to you being here." he said.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia Goes to College   Mia Goes to College - Page 10 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 6:14 pm

Mia was once again the center of attention as all eyes focused on her, waiting eagerly for her response. Mia had all but forgotten about her roommates now, however, as she was just happy to talk to Dylan again. It had been a while, and it was great to hear his voice. "For what it's worth, I still can't get used to life in LA... It's hard without you. I don't think I ever will be used to it......" she sighed. "Especially the beds. I feel especially lonely then."
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia Goes to College   Mia Goes to College - Page 10 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 6:23 pm

Dylan was getting out of his suit when Mia had said that. The phone was on his dresser and on speaker phone for him too. His face got a little red when Mia mentioned the beds, even though no one was around to see it. "Yea... so do I," was all he could think of to say.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia Goes to College   Mia Goes to College - Page 10 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 6:34 pm

Mia grinned a little, glad to see that things hadn't really changed. She stayed quiet for a moment longer, then with a sudden surge of bravery added, "It would be easier for me to sleep at night if... If you were here to break the mattress in with me....." she almost whispered, a timy smile on her lips. Mia was still shy about her love life, so a comment like that was a huge deal for her. Rhea, Skylar, and Kate almost fell over after Mia finished her comment.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia Goes to College   Mia Goes to College - Page 10 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 6:36 pm

Dylan's face got even redder when Mia said that, she wasn't normally the one to say something like that. After a couple of seconds a small smile came across Dylan's face, "Well maybe I should make a visit down there once this suit is over and done with," he said, "And we can work on that." he said.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia Goes to College   Mia Goes to College - Page 10 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 6:53 pm

At this point, Mia knew she was absolutely screwed once she hung up the phone by how absolutely spazz-tastic her roommates were acting. She shot them a side glance, and then muttered, "I just pray that my roommates don't decide to interfere..... All three of them like to stick their noses in all my buisness."

All three of the other girls grinned with an evil aura in response.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia Goes to College   Mia Goes to College - Page 10 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 6:54 pm

"Haha," Dylan chuckled, "So basically they are all grown up clones of Iruu?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia Goes to College   Mia Goes to College - Page 10 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 7:08 pm

"I couldn't have said it better myself." Mia laughed. It had been a while since he had laughed or smiled, and it felt good. She sighed quietly, however; she knew Dylan was tired and she wanted him to go rest. "You must be tired, I should go so you can rest." she spoke finally, a small tinge of sadness in her voice that she desparately tried (yet failed) to hide. She was enjoying talking to him, but he needed to rest.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia Goes to College   Mia Goes to College - Page 10 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 7:10 pm

Dylan let out a sigh, "Yea unfortunately your right," he said. "Hopefully we can talk again soon. Love you." he said.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia Goes to College   Mia Goes to College - Page 10 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 8:14 pm

"I love you, too..." Mia murmured into the earpiece and then hug up the phone. And then, the insanity insued.

"DAMN, GIRL! WHAT THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN HIDING FROM US?!?!?!" Rhea exclaimed, making double sure that Mia had no chance of escaping their interrogation. 

"I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU'RE ACTUALLY IN A RELATIONSHIP WITH DYLAN EFFING FROCK!!! HOW LONG HAS THIS GONE ON FOR?!?!" Skylar spazzed, grabbing Mia by the collar and shaking her down vigorously.

"IS THIS EVEN REALLY HAPPENING, OR AM I DREAMING!?!?!?!" Kate chimed in loudly.

"WILL YOU GUYS JUST STOP HARRASSING ME?!?!?!?" Mia yelled as she was shaken like a Polaroid  picture.

"Oh hell no. No way little Mia-Mia; you're not leaving until you you give us every. Single. Last. Detail." Rhea smirked, although she did get Skylar to stop her onslaught of shaking. "You owe us at least that much for keeping it hidden."

"Yeah! I want to hear everything!" Skylar exclaimed. "What was it like to live with him? What does he smell like?" 

"And most importantly: What's it like to sleep with him?" Kate added in with a prying glare, which was mirrored in the other three girl's faces.

"I-I-I really need to finish this paper.... We can talk later-" Mia began, although she really had no intention of answering any questions. To bad for her.

"Uh-uh girly, I can hardly believe you of all people have even slept with somebody, let alone the biggest face in New York and possibly even America. I want to hear every little detail." Rhea remarked. "I'm willing to bet it was your first time for that matter, right?"

Mia was silent.

"ERMAIGHAWD; It totally was, wasn't it?!?" Skylar squealed.

"Well it was his, too!" Mia snapped defensily, then promptly facepalmed for having given in to their chatter.

"Noooooooooooooooooo..." Skylar gasped.

"Are you serious?!?" Kate squealed giddily, loving every minute of this.

"OKAY, that's just too good. Now I REALLY want to hear the details; how the heck did that even work out?" Rhea snorted, skeptical about what Mia was telling them. 

"I'm not saying anymore." Mia stated. Too bad she wasn't going to get her way. The three girls ganged up on her relentlessly, and they ended up discussing it well into the evening, despite Mia's insistent protesting and refusal to share information. It was dificult, but the girls managed to pry a few vague yet major details from her.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia Goes to College   Mia Goes to College - Page 10 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 9:00 pm

--About a month after that--

It was around noon on Saturday and Dylan was out of stuff to do. There was nothing business related to do, nothing life related to do, so he was just sitting on the couch watching TV. He decided to pull out his phone and text Mia, "Hey what are you doing right now?"" he asked. He sent the text and waited for a response.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia Goes to College   Mia Goes to College - Page 10 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 9:09 pm

Mia was alone in her dorm researching for a project that was due in a couple of weeks. Her roommates had gone off to attend a party in another huilding, and despite their constant pressing she still opted to stay home and study. She really didn't have to start on the project this early, but even her instructors were now familiar with her tendency to get things started early and she really wasn't to big a fan of college parties. She was just about to flip the page when her phone began to buzz under her pillow, causing her to jump. "Oh my good Lord, if this is Rhea trying to drag me to yet another party I don't care about......" she groaned, whipping it out. She was relieved and absolutely thrilled to see that the message had nothing to do with Rhea or a party, and was in fact from Dylan. She quickly responded, "Nothing much, really. Getting an early start on a project, but I have oodles of time for once."
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia Goes to College   Mia Goes to College - Page 10 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 9:13 pm

Dylan's phone buzzed and he read Mia's text. When he was done he smiled, "So your not doing anything on a Saturday but studying?" he asked. Once the text sent he shadow-warped himself.((Not saying the location just yet :3))
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia Goes to College   Mia Goes to College - Page 10 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 9:22 pm

Mia scratched the back of her head; trying to avoid tearing out the tiny ponytail she had pulled her hair up into. It was way hotter in LA than it was in NYC, and Mia found that she could stay cooler and focus better is she pulled her hair off her neck. Her phone buzzed and she opened up the message Dylan had just sent her, which she then replied, "Yep. I really didn't want Rhea or the other girls to drag me to another party; the last time was nuts. Those three and parties=craziness."
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia Goes to College   Mia Goes to College - Page 10 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 9:24 pm

Dylan then warped to outside Mia's room and knocked on the door, he had a rose in his his other hand and he hadn't even seen the last text that Mia had sent him.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia Goes to College   Mia Goes to College - Page 10 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 9:35 pm

Mia jumped once again, startled by a knock at the door. "Aww, That can be only one of three people....." Mia whined in her head. She slid very carefully off her bed, so not to make any noise, and quietly slipped a thin metal rod from under her bed. It was about three-quarters of her height, and she used it to (usually unsuccessfully) fend off Rhea or one of her other crazy roommates when they came to bother her. She then quietly crossed over to the door, rod in hand, and stood directly next to the door with her back to the wall. She gently swung the door open, which hid her from sight, and waited for her "attacker" to step in; hoping to get the upper hand with the element of suprise.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia Goes to College   Mia Goes to College - Page 10 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 9:40 pm

Suddenly the door opened and Dylan straightened his posture. But when it fully opened, to his shock, Mia wasn't standing there. "Um... Mia?..." he said without poking his head in the door, just in case she wasn't actually alone.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia Goes to College   Mia Goes to College - Page 10 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 9:48 pm

"I TOLD YOU, FOR THE LAST TIME, I AM NOT GOING TO THAT STU-" Mia screamed as she suddenly popped out from behind the door, pointing the metal rod threateningly at the "intruder". As soon as she got a clear look at her guest, however, her arms got weak and drooped down, and she then dropped the metal rod. "D-Dy-D-Dyl..." was all she could manage to utter, her mouth hanging wide open.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia Goes to College   Mia Goes to College - Page 10 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 9:50 pm

"Why don't I brighten your Saturday up?" he asked, trying to ignore the metal rod. He then stepped forward and kissed Mia.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia Goes to College   Mia Goes to College - Page 10 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 10:16 pm

"I-N-I thought you were Rhe-" Mia stammerred, but she never got to finish her statement because Dylan leaned forward and then she totally forgot everything as she was swept up in his kiss. "Is-is this really happening?! How is he..... Well, magic......" she thought in a frenzy. She was absolutely stunned, and she couldn't be happier.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mia Goes to College   Mia Goes to College - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mia Goes to College
Page 10 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16  Next