Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mia Goes to College

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: Assult
Inventory:

Mia Goes to College - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Mia Goes to College   Mia Goes to College - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 4:19 am

First topic message reminder :

Dylan opened his eyes and looked around, unlike when he went to sleep, his room was empty. He got out of bed and grabbed his shirt, he then walked out into the hall before putting it on. When he walked into his office/kitchen he saw Mia surrounded by a mess of papers, "How long have you been up?" he asked as he started putting on his shirt.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia Goes to College   Mia Goes to College - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 2:05 am

Dylan walked up into the kitchen, "Well, they're here," he said, holding up the two most important letters that were in the pile.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Location : Nippon. Wait, this isn't Amestris!!! HOW DID I GET HERE!?!?!?!?!

Stats
Poke: 1450
Team: FullMetal Charm; Team Starfox; Team Skyfire; Team Chocospark; Team Rising Tides
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia Goes to College   Mia Goes to College - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 2:18 am

Mi grabbed the letters and opened the first, which was the letter from Columbia. "I got accepted!" Mia exclaimed happily as she read over the contents of the letter. She had almost forgotten about the other letters, but then she realized it was sttill in her had. She set down the information from Columbia and ripped open the rest of the letters. "I'm not accepted to any of theses, but.... I wasn't expecting to be anyway." she began. Then she came to the final letter: the letter from UCLA. She ripped it open and began to read it somewhat disappointedly. Suddenly, Mia's eyes grew wide and her legs got weak, and she slumped silently into a chair.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia Goes to College   Mia Goes to College - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 2:34 am

"Mia congrats!" Dylan shouted as she read the letter from Columbia. As he watched her reaction as she read the letter from UCLA, "Mia, its all right, you got accepted to Columbia and thats all that matters," he said.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Team: FullMetal Charm; Team Starfox; Team Skyfire; Team Chocospark; Team Rising Tides
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia Goes to College   Mia Goes to College - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 2:49 am

"I.... I got.........." Mia sputtered in shock. "I really........ I..... I can't believe I......." she continiued quietly. Her hands began to shake as she held the paper up to her face.

"I GOT A FULL RIDE TO UCLA!"
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia Goes to College   Mia Goes to College - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 2:53 am

"Wait what!?" Dylan shouted, if he had a drink he would have done a spit take, "Are you serious?! Thats amazing!"
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia Goes to College   Mia Goes to College - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 2:56 am

Mia was so happy she was unable to move. She simply stared at the paper with her mouth agape. "This is..... quite possibly the second most amazing thing that ever happened to me!"
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia Goes to College   Mia Goes to College - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 5:13 pm

"God... LA," Dylan thought to himself, "Wait, what's the first?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia Goes to College   Mia Goes to College - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 11:42 pm

Mia gave Dylan a look that said, "Seriously?"

"Do you even have to ask that question? You know the answare, I mean, you're standing right there."
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia Goes to College   Mia Goes to College - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 11:47 pm

Dylan paused and his face got a little red, "Oh..." was all he could think of to say. "So... what are you going to do? Stay here and go to Columbia... or go to LA." he asked.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia Goes to College   Mia Goes to College - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 12:18 am

"I don't know, I mean..... this is huge. I could get a better education at UCLA, but I don't want to be so far away from you...... and everyone else......." Mia muttered.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia Goes to College   Mia Goes to College - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 12:25 am

"Well..." Dylan said, "Argh I don't know what to say," he complained as he placed his hands on his head and leaned back.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia Goes to College   Mia Goes to College - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 12:45 am

"I really don't know, either......" Mia sighed sadly. She put her elbow on the table and her face in her hand and looked forlornly at the two letters.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia Goes to College   Mia Goes to College - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 12:49 am

"Well... I am going to make some breakfast, what do you want?" he asked her.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia Goes to College   Mia Goes to College - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 1:03 am

Mia pick her head up again and gave Dylan another "Seriously?" look.

"An omlette, of course!" she laughed.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia Goes to College   Mia Goes to College - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 1:14 am

"Hehe," Dylan chuckled as he turned on the stove. He then paused, looked up towards nowhere, then turned around and pointed his spatula at her((yes he has a spatula XD)), "You know what... no... I am going to make waffels," he said.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia Goes to College   Mia Goes to College - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 1:55 am

Mia frowned. "Don't play that card with me. You know I don't like change. Change infuriates me." she growled playfully. "Don't you force change on me or I will blind you from a distance. You know I can." she joked.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia Goes to College   Mia Goes to College - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 2:00 am

"Well too bad," Dylan said turning back around, "Change is good," he said, as he started to cook he paused, "What, did I just say?" he thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia Goes to College   Mia Goes to College - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 5:39 am

"Only when it doesn't affect my breakfast." Mia shot, laying her head on the table. "Master Chef Dylan imposing waffles on me instead of giving me my normal omlette. Unheard of. What is the world coming too." she grumbled with a slight grin.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia Goes to College   Mia Goes to College - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 10:21 pm

"Yea yea," he said as he poured batter into a waffle maker, he then walked over and took a seat while the waffle cooked.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia Goes to College   Mia Goes to College - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 11:21 pm

Mia kept resting her head on the table, all kinds of thoughts wizzing around inside het brain. A peculiar notion began to make its way into her head, however. Maybe she wanted to get away for a little while and see a new place. Maybe it would be good to broden her horizons.....
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia Goes to College   Mia Goes to College - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 11:24 pm

"Hey you want to go out and do something today?" Dylan asked.

OoC: Sorry its short, theres just not much to go off of.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia Goes to College   Mia Goes to College - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 3:21 am

"Sure, what do you think we should do?" Mia raised her head off the table and asked.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia Goes to College   Mia Goes to College - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 11:17 am

"I don't know you pick," Dylan said, "Its your big day you got accepted to two colleges," he said.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia Goes to College   Mia Goes to College - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 4:42 am

"Well, we could try something different and go on a hike. In the mountains. Just a short one, no big expedition or anything." Mia suggested. She did indeed have a place in mind, too.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia Goes to College   Mia Goes to College - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 4:44 am

"Do you remember what happened last time we went hiking?" he asked, "We couldn't find a cliff when there was a marked path to it." he said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mia Goes to College   Mia Goes to College - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mia Goes to College
Page 3 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next