Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mia Goes to College

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: Assult
Inventory:

Mia Goes to College - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Mia Goes to College   Mia Goes to College - Page 8 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 4:19 am

First topic message reminder :

Dylan opened his eyes and looked around, unlike when he went to sleep, his room was empty. He got out of bed and grabbed his shirt, he then walked out into the hall before putting it on. When he walked into his office/kitchen he saw Mia surrounded by a mess of papers, "How long have you been up?" he asked as he started putting on his shirt.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Location : Nippon. Wait, this isn't Amestris!!! HOW DID I GET HERE!?!?!?!?!

Stats
Poke: 1450
Team: FullMetal Charm; Team Starfox; Team Skyfire; Team Chocospark; Team Rising Tides
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia Goes to College   Mia Goes to College - Page 8 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 9:15 pm

"Consiously, maybe." Mia muttered, burying her face in her pillow somewhat. "It feels like I oughta be napping, though." she added with a slight yawn, her voice muffled by the pillow. She sheepishly peeked at Dylan from the corner of her eye, but she didn't want to show off her face at that point because of how red it currently was.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia Goes to College   Mia Goes to College - Page 8 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 9:36 pm

Dylan looked around, "Well that was pretty exhausting last night," he said. He wasn't really sure what to do. He never thought the morning after would be so awkward.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Team: FullMetal Charm; Team Starfox; Team Skyfire; Team Chocospark; Team Rising Tides
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia Goes to College   Mia Goes to College - Page 8 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 9:50 pm

Mia sucked in a breath and collected her herself, then promptly used what strength she had recovered to roll over. The redness had mostly gone away from her face, save for the shadow of a blush that still hung on her cheeks. She looked up at Dylan and held her gaze there for a second, appearing to be contemplating something, then smiled at him slightly to tell him that everything was okay.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia Goes to College   Mia Goes to College - Page 8 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 9:58 pm

Dylan stared back at Mia while she stared at him. When she smiled he couldn't help but smile back. "God your amazing," he said, he then bent down and kissed her.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia Goes to College   Mia Goes to College - Page 8 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 10:33 pm

Mia, very much flattered by Dylan's comment, was glad that he had bent down and kissed her so that he couldn't see how red she had turned. Her heart swelled happily and she couldn't fight the smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia Goes to College   Mia Goes to College - Page 8 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 11:08 pm

Dylan pushed himself up and looked at Mia with a smile on his face. "Hey... You want some breakfast?" he asked softly.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia Goes to College   Mia Goes to College - Page 8 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 12:18 am

"That sounds good, but first......." Mia replied, her voice trailing off at the end. "......I'd appreciate it if I could get changed first." she finished, once again somewhat sheepishly.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia Goes to College   Mia Goes to College - Page 8 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 12:47 am

"Hm..." Dylan said pensively, "Alright," he joked, he quickly went down and kissed Mia then got out of bed and started to change. "Why don't you just wait here for a bit while I make some omelets." he said. He then walked out of the room without putting on a new shirt.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia Goes to College   Mia Goes to College - Page 8 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 1:23 am

Mia watched Dylan leave, and then slowely hauled herself up to change. She noticed that her shirt was missing and, lacking an alternative option, grabbed Dylan's shirt and threw it on. She would harass him for her shirt later. Because of all the years Mia had lived on the streets, she was tiny and mostly bone and muscle; therefore the shirt looked huge on her.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia Goes to College   Mia Goes to College - Page 8 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 1:31 am

Dylan was in the kitchen cooking their breakfast when Mia walked in. He looked up from the stove and saw that she was wearing his shirt. He simply smiled then went back to cooking.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia Goes to College   Mia Goes to College - Page 8 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 1:41 am

Mia flopped into any old chair at the table and put her head gently down, still exhausted, but awake. She yawned slightly, not really having much else to do but sit there. Nor was she really in the mood to do much else.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia Goes to College   Mia Goes to College - Page 8 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 1:54 am

Dylan walked over to the table with two plates with omelets on them. He set one down in front of Mia and then other one in front of the chair across from her then took a seat. "Thats a nice shirt you got there." he joked.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia Goes to College   Mia Goes to College - Page 8 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 2:03 am

"Why thank you, thats very kind of you to notice." Mia joked right back, lifting her head from the table. "I see you've taken to the new "invisible shirt" trend that has become ever so popular amongst obnoxious tabloids and guidos alike. At least you have an IQ over five." she added in afterwords, although the last thing she said about IQs wasn't completely a joke.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia Goes to College   Mia Goes to College - Page 8 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 2:19 am

Dylan chuckled as he ate his omelet, "Well its more then what I had on last night." he said, eyeing her as he said it.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia Goes to College   Mia Goes to College - Page 8 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 6:46 am

Mia's cheeks turned a bright red color again after Dylan spoke, but this time there was no pillow to hide in. ".....I think that goes without saying." she replied in a somewhat quiet tone, noiselessly taking a bite of her food. She glanced up at him, still rather sheepishly, and waited for a response.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia Goes to College   Mia Goes to College - Page 8 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 8:31 pm

Dylan looked at Mia when her face got red, "Is something wrong?" he asked, "Did you not have fun last night?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia Goes to College   Mia Goes to College - Page 8 EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 1:10 am

"Th-Thats not what I mean!!!!!!!" Mia exclaimed imediatly, stuttering for possibly the first time in her life. Her blush remained constant as she attempted to continiue, "I really did, um, you know, enjoy myself." Mia finally forced with a tiny smile forming on her lips. She didn't understand at all why she was so shy about admitting it; she knew it was true.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia Goes to College   Mia Goes to College - Page 8 EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 2:34 am

"Well I'm glad," Dylan said, he then went back to eating his omelet, "Cause we are going to busy over the next couple months." he said with a smile on his face, but since he was looking down Mia might not have saw it.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia Goes to College   Mia Goes to College - Page 8 EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 3:18 am

Mia didn't quite catch Dylan's smile as she had been taking another bite of her omelette as he went down for his. "I suppose first I need to respond to the letter and possibly go on a tour of the campus..." Mia mused quietly as she returned once again to the food I front of her.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia Goes to College   Mia Goes to College - Page 8 EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 3:22 am

"Yup," Dylan said, "Like I said, busy couple of months. We're going to have to make them count." he said.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia Goes to College   Mia Goes to College - Page 8 EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 5:29 pm

~Four or so months later~

After the last several months of preparation, it was time for Mia to leave for LA. She had called Jeremy and Iruu earlier and packed her things for the move, and at the moment she was just sitting on the couch, doing a little reading before it was time for her departure. She was feeling a tiny bit anxious, and she was trying to calm her nerves with a novel. It wasn't working.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia Goes to College   Mia Goes to College - Page 8 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 1:49 am

Dylan walked into the room and saw Mia reading. He still couldn't believe that she actually leaving. The past few months had been so surreal. They spent so much time preparing and had spent so much time together. It was going to be difficult for both of them to adjust to living without the other. Dylan took a seat on the table across from Mia and rubbed his hands together, "I guess it's too late to talk you out of this huh?" he said.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia Goes to College   Mia Goes to College - Page 8 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 2:16 am

"I'm sorry, but yeah......" Mia sighed quietly, looking up from her book to meet Dylan's gaze. It hurt to think of leaving him and her home, but she knew she had to this. She half-smiled at him, but it was obvious that she was hurting.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia Goes to College   Mia Goes to College - Page 8 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 2:21 am

"Yea I kind of figured," he said. "There's no changing your mind," he said, "I doubt that I would have been able to change your mind four months ago."
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia Goes to College   Mia Goes to College - Page 8 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 2:31 am

Mia looked at Dylan for a little longer, her eyes giving away the sadness she felt inside. She got up and crossed over to a window, needing to clear her head for a moment.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mia Goes to College   Mia Goes to College - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mia Goes to College
Page 8 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next