Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mia Goes to College

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: Assult
Inventory:

Mia Goes to College - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Mia Goes to College   Mia Goes to College - Page 12 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 4:19 am

First topic message reminder :

Dylan opened his eyes and looked around, unlike when he went to sleep, his room was empty. He got out of bed and grabbed his shirt, he then walked out into the hall before putting it on. When he walked into his office/kitchen he saw Mia surrounded by a mess of papers, "How long have you been up?" he asked as he started putting on his shirt.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Location : Nippon. Wait, this isn't Amestris!!! HOW DID I GET HERE!?!?!?!?!

Stats
Poke: 1450
Team: FullMetal Charm; Team Starfox; Team Skyfire; Team Chocospark; Team Rising Tides
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia Goes to College   Mia Goes to College - Page 12 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 1:33 am

"We have a bathroom in here; door's over there." Mia whispered, pointing to a door near the front door. "You go ahead, I can change here." she added.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia Goes to College   Mia Goes to College - Page 12 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 1:38 am

Dylan looked in the direction Mia had pointed in, "Alright," he said. He quickly slipped out of the bed and looked for all of his clothes. Once he had grabbed all of them he slipped into the bathroom and started changing.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Team: FullMetal Charm; Team Starfox; Team Skyfire; Team Chocospark; Team Rising Tides
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia Goes to College   Mia Goes to College - Page 12 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 1:48 am

Mia had already pulled her outfit on by the time Rhea finally slumped out of bed and lurched over to where she had dropped the Ibprophen and her drink. She grabbed them both, popped two of the small pills into her mouth and took a large swig of blue drink. "Guess it's just you and me this morning, eh kid?" Rhea asked Mia casually, although she glanced at the bathroom door.

"I suppose so." Mia replied flatly, pulling her hair back into a tiny ponytail.

"........You're a terrible liar. Bad Mia-Mia." Rhea scolded playfully.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia Goes to College   Mia Goes to College - Page 12 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 1:54 am

Once Dylan was dressed he walked back out of the bathroom, "Hey Mia," he whispered, "Is there any where that we can go and have some breakfast?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia Goes to College   Mia Goes to College - Page 12 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 2:02 am

The second Dylan stepped out of the bathroom, Rhea was on the offensive. She suddenly whipped out a metal rod of her own and pointed it just under Dylan's chin. "Oh no, boy. You're not going anywhere. And this time, I'm wide awake AND sober." Rhea growled, keeping her death stare pointed directly at Dylan. Mia shot a quick glance at her own metal rod that she had tossed near the door to the hallway yesterday. If only she could reach it....
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia Goes to College   Mia Goes to College - Page 12 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 2:06 am

Dylan held up his hands in defense, "Okay Rhea, before you start to hit me with that metal rod," he said, "Please tell me what exactly I did wrong."
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia Goes to College   Mia Goes to College - Page 12 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 2:18 am

"I can answer that one." Skylar chimed in as she sat up in her bed and stretched. "In this dorm, Mia's the youngest, which makes her the 'baby'." she explained.

"Mia-Mia is like our favorite family member! We all love her!" Kate laughed, also waking up from her slumber.

"And I'm the oldest here, which puts me in charge. And I say that Nobody. Touches. Little. Mia-Mia." Rhea added in conclusion.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia Goes to College   Mia Goes to College - Page 12 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 2:41 am

"Well that's going to be difficult," Dylan said, "Because we are in love with each other." He said.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia Goes to College   Mia Goes to College - Page 12 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 9:46 am

"NONSENSE." Rhea screamed, raising the rod. Just then, Mia grabbed her shirt sleeve and yanked on it, causing Rhea to stop mid-swing. There was no doubt in Mia's mind that Dylan would have been fine even if he had gotten hit, but..... she couldn't just stand aside and do nothing while Rhea beat him.

"Just..... Stop. That's enough." Mia muttered, her bangs covering her face. Rhea looked at her and then sighed and let the rod fall to the floor.

"You're lucky I'm not quite as violent when Mia is around, or there'd be some serious hell to pay" Rhea commented, giving Dylan the death-stare.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia Goes to College   Mia Goes to College - Page 12 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 11:03 pm

"We'll have to see about that some other time," Dylan said, "Now if you'll excuse us, we were going to go get some breakfast." He said.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia Goes to College   Mia Goes to College - Page 12 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 12:00 am

"Nope. Mia is coming with us to the cafeteria for breakfast, like we usually do." Rhea retorted. She snapped, and before Mia could protest she was dragged out of the room by the arms by Kate and Skylar.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia Goes to College   Mia Goes to College - Page 12 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 12:11 am

Dylan watched as Mia was dragged out of the room by her other two roommates. "Well this isn't good," he thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia Goes to College   Mia Goes to College - Page 12 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 12:27 am

Rhea cracked her knuckles and grabbed her pole. "Welcome to hell." she snarled.

She took a few steps twoards Dylan, glared into his eyes for a second, and then drove her heel into his solarplexis without a second thought.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia Goes to College   Mia Goes to College - Page 12 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 12:34 am

Dylan immediately reacted by nulling all pain that his body would have felt. He was used to reacting quickly with his enhancer magic, and that was against other mages that used enhancer magic. So nullifying a kick from a normal person was easy. He didn't do anything next except wait for Rhea to attack again, that kick couldn't have been all she had.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia Goes to College   Mia Goes to College - Page 12 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 12:55 am

"It's really too bad Rhea gets so clingy like this..." Skylar mused as she, Kate, and Mia made their way down the hall. Mia raised an eyebrow and waited for her to continiue her statement. "You two haven't seen each other in two months; you oughta be making up for lost time (and telling me about every single detail.)" Mia gave her a god jab in the side while Kate giggled like a small child.

Rhea had abandoned her weapon for the time being and was now beating the heck out of Dylan with her fists; first a jab to the stomach, then to the face, then to both shoulders.... Rhea appeared to be way more combat-educated than she looked on the outside.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia Goes to College   Mia Goes to College - Page 12 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 1:02 am

Dylan blocked all but the first blow to his stomach. He figured he might as well try and prove to Rhea he could protect Mia.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia Goes to College   Mia Goes to College - Page 12 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 1:11 am

Rhea jumped back a few steps, then charged forward and swung her foot up fight under Dylan's chin. There was no denying the girl could hit hard when she wanted to, but because Dylan was an enhanced he didn't have to worry. Still, there was something...... familiar about Rhea's fighting style......
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia Goes to College   Mia Goes to College - Page 12 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 1:36 am

Dylan leaned back quickly and dodged Rhea's kick. He then used his left forearm to block and knock Rhea's leg out of his way. He then used his enhancer magic to empower his right arm, increasing its speed and force. He then shot his right arm straight out right next to Rhea's head. The force of his punch caused a pulse that went straight out and caused the wall across from him to be dented in.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia Goes to College   Mia Goes to College - Page 12 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 1:47 am

Rhea could feel the sheer force coming from Dylan's punch and made a mental note to herself to not let him hit her. She whirled around, this time swinging her foot over to the side of Dylan's face. It would never hit him because it was a fake out. Instead, Rhea back flipped away and grabbed her rod once more, holding it out I'm front of her with both hands as if to block a blow.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia Goes to College   Mia Goes to College - Page 12 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 1:53 am

Dylan went into a more relaxed position, "Do we really have to keep doing this?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia Goes to College   Mia Goes to College - Page 12 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 2:04 am

".....I guess not. I'm pretty sure you get the picture." Rhea sighed. She tossed her weapon aside for the final time, then grabbed the keys to the dorm and opened the door. She stepped out into the hall and waited for Dylan to follow so that she could lock the door.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia Goes to College   Mia Goes to College - Page 12 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 2:06 am

"Well..." Dylan said as he walked out into the hallway, "I was hoping you got one too." he said.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia Goes to College   Mia Goes to College - Page 12 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 2:18 am

"I don't get anything. I've still got my eye on you." Rhea remarked as she locked the door. "If you try anything funny while I'm around, you won't get a second chance like this time." she growled, then began walking down the hall. "Cafeteria's this way." she muttered.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia Goes to College   Mia Goes to College - Page 12 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 2:19 am

"Alright alright," Dylan said, "Wish I could have gone somewhere alone with Mia though," he muttered under his breath.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia Goes to College   Mia Goes to College - Page 12 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 2:24 am

"I CAN HEAR YOU BACK THERE." Rhea snapped without even looking back at Dylan. She seemed to be raging silently in her head, but she would concede for now if for no other reason but to not fight in front of Mia.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mia Goes to College   Mia Goes to College - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mia Goes to College
Page 12 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next