Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mia Goes to College

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: Assult
Inventory:

Mia Goes to College - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Mia Goes to College   Mia Goes to College - Page 7 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 4:19 am

First topic message reminder :

Dylan opened his eyes and looked around, unlike when he went to sleep, his room was empty. He got out of bed and grabbed his shirt, he then walked out into the hall before putting it on. When he walked into his office/kitchen he saw Mia surrounded by a mess of papers, "How long have you been up?" he asked as he started putting on his shirt.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia Goes to College   Mia Goes to College - Page 7 EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 12:42 am

Dylan walked into their room and removed a picture of his family that he had hanging on the wall. He then pulled out his keys, unlocked it then put in a four digit code, he needed to make sure that Mia never knew about this safe. When he opened the safe he pulled out the one thing that was on the inside, a small black box that could fit into his hand. After looking at the box Dylan just let a sigh without even looking at its contents. "Soon," he muttered, "Soon..." he then put the box back into the safe, and put the picture back over it. He then walked out of the room and started to walk towards the living room.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Location : Nippon. Wait, this isn't Amestris!!! HOW DID I GET HERE!?!?!?!?!

Stats
Poke: 1450
Team: FullMetal Charm; Team Starfox; Team Skyfire; Team Chocospark; Team Rising Tides
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia Goes to College   Mia Goes to College - Page 7 EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 12:58 am

Mia had flopped on the couch and was in the process of gathering herself up before Dylan walked into the room. She had absolutely no clue what in the world he was doing in there, but she decided to leave him to it. Whatever it was.

Mia leaned back into the couch a little more and closed her eyes, going through the night's events again as she did. She began to notice that pretty much EVERYTIME she was spending time with Dylan something managed to go wrong, and if people's lives were a story she and Dylan's had a very screwed up sense of humor. Whoever or whomever they were.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia Goes to College   Mia Goes to College - Page 7 EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 1:01 am

Dylan walked into the living room and took a seat on the coffee table that was across of where Mia was sitting. "So..." he said, "You said you made a decision?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Team: FullMetal Charm; Team Starfox; Team Skyfire; Team Chocospark; Team Rising Tides
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia Goes to College   Mia Goes to College - Page 7 EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 1:07 am

"Yeah. I'm going to LA." Mia answered him very bluntly. She saw no point in drawing it out, as it would only make the decision harder in the long run.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia Goes to College   Mia Goes to College - Page 7 EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 1:10 am

Dylan tried to keep a straight face after Mia said this, but he couldn't help a small drop in his mood, it might have been noticeable but he wasn't sure. He rubbed his hands together for a second then said, "What... was your deciding factor?" he was fumbling for the words.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia Goes to College   Mia Goes to College - Page 7 EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 1:18 am

"I need to get away from this city for a while." Mia replied. Her naturally stoic face was a little better at hiding her emotions, but even she was having difficulty fighting the sadness. "All the memories I suffered through here...... I just need to escape it for a while. I can't run forever, but I think its about time I went to a new place; to regroup. Not only that, but a full ride to a college like UCLA is a once-in-a-lifetime chance for someone like me, and the education I can get there should more than make up for the schooling I missed in the past."
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia Goes to College   Mia Goes to College - Page 7 EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 1:26 am

Dylan took a deep and looked to the side, avoiding looking at Mia's eyes. "Well alright then..." he said, "I... I have to be honest... I personally am not happy with this." He knew that he should be supporting her, and he wanted too, but he couldn't help but want to get his feelings out.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia Goes to College   Mia Goes to College - Page 7 EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 1:33 am

"I thought you might not be......." Mia sighed painfully, her emotions slipping a little through the tone of her voice. "I'm going to miss this place and you and everyone else a whole great deal, but I just can't be confined to the streets of New York anymore. It's not good for a person to just keep staying in one location forever and never see what's outside their boundaries at least once, and I don't think Everest counts." she added/blurted, her words getting a little more hasty and upset as she tried to explain herself.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia Goes to College   Mia Goes to College - Page 7 EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 1:40 am

Dylan couldn't help but chuckle at Mia's babbling, "Haha, no, no I don't think it does." he said. "but no matter what I think about this... I will support you. If you think that this is what's best for you... then thats what's best for you."
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia Goes to College   Mia Goes to College - Page 7 EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 1:49 am

Mia felt an immediate and immense wave of relief wash over her entire being as soon as Dylan told her he was going to support her. It would have been so much harder for her to leave if he hadn't, and she didnt know how she would handle being in a new place while feeling like she had no support. "And I'm not totally going to cut everything and everybody off, I'll still be keeping in touch."
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia Goes to College   Mia Goes to College - Page 7 EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 1:53 am

"Ha," Dylan said as he got off of the coffee table and got onto the couch next to her. "Like I would let you." he said. He placed his hand on her face and kissed her.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia Goes to College   Mia Goes to College - Page 7 EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 2:11 am

Mia reached up and held on to Dylan's hand as he leaned in and kissed her. At that moment, she felt genuinely happy. Happy to be alive, happy that she had found people to support her..... For that one moment, everything that bothered her disappeared for a moment and for once, Mia saw her life displayed in a positive light instead of the negative one it had been left under. She began to realize that she didn't quite feel like the "extra baggage" left to die some fifteen odd years ago.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia Goes to College   Mia Goes to College - Page 7 EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 2:22 am

Dylan continued to kiss Mia and he didn't stop. All of the feelings of pain and loss he was feeling when she said that she decided to move to California just washed away. He didn't care that he would be living alone again in a couple months. All he could think about was the fact that he and Mia were together. He didn't care about anything that happened earlier that day, as long as he was with Mia, doing what he was doing now he was happy. He was happy that he had finally found someone in his life that he never wanted to leave. All that he knew was he was happy, and he didnt want to let Mia go, and he never did.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia Goes to College   Mia Goes to College - Page 7 EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 11:25 pm

Time seemed to stop for that moment as Mia slowly began to lose herself in the moment. She felt numb and light as a feather, and the world just didn't seem to exist to her anymore. She squeezed Dylan's hand a little tighter, happy to have him be there for her.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia Goes to College   Mia Goes to College - Page 7 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 12:37 am

Dylan slowly pulled away from Mia, but just barely so that their faces were still really close together, "Hey um..." he whispered, "Do you wanna head back to the room?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia Goes to College   Mia Goes to College - Page 7 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 1:24 am

".........What?" Mia muttered confusedly, raising an eyebrow. Normally she could make sense out of almost everything Dylan said, but for once she hadn't the slightest clue about what Dylan was talking about.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia Goes to College   Mia Goes to College - Page 7 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 1:29 am

Dylan made a small smile then lightly kissed Mia, "Come on," he said. He slowly stood up and held out his hand.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia Goes to College   Mia Goes to College - Page 7 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 1:38 am

Mia gave Dylan a funny look, but she conceeded and took Dylan's hand, getting off the couch and letting him lead her around like a little puppy.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia Goes to College   Mia Goes to College - Page 7 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 1:51 am

Dylan led her into their room. And as soon as they were inside Dylan turned around and started kissing Mia. He was making all of what he was doing up as they moved along.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia Goes to College   Mia Goes to College - Page 7 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 2:04 am

~~The next morning~~

At first, the world was fuzzy. Everything around was just a fuzzy blur of colors and dim light coming from the morning sun. Mia felt completely drained of all energy, even moreso than how she had felt after Everest. Everything inside Mia's head blurred together, just like her surroundings as she attempted to look around. Her body felt like it was made of pure lead and she found that she could not make any part of herself move because of how utterly exhausted she was. The only part of her that seemed to function (and begrudgingly at that) was her eyes, which lazily scanned her unclear surroundings. As she tried to regain her senses, she began to hear a second person's even breathing extremely close to her...
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia Goes to College   Mia Goes to College - Page 7 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 2:15 am

Dylan was laying next to Mia with his chest on her back and his arm around her. He was still asleep and breathing calmly.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia Goes to College   Mia Goes to College - Page 7 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 2:33 am

Mia squeezed her eyes shut for a moment and then reopened them, trying to clear the fuzziness from her vision. She managed to restore a tiny bit of her vision, but it didn't do much because she found that she was laying on her side, staring at a wall. Oh great, that really helps clear things up.

Mia sucked in a breath in slow motion, unable to pace herself any faster, and attempted to force her body to obey her wishes and sit up so she could find out where in the hack she was. As she started to shift herself into an upright position, however, she found that she was being restrained by something, or someone, that was holding her. She could now tell that the breathing she had heard earlier was coming from right over her shoulder, but her mind was still too numb to put any of these facts together.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia Goes to College   Mia Goes to College - Page 7 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 10:31 am

Dylan's eyes slowly started to open. When he saw that he had his arm around Mia he smiled and kissed her ear lightly.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia Goes to College   Mia Goes to College - Page 7 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 11:02 am

Mia felt the entity behind her stirring from their sleep and turned her head slightly so she could see who they were. When it was Dylan's face she saw, the whole chain of events that had happened the night before suddenly came flooding back in a cold rush of reality. She remembered the resteraunt, the fight with her brother, her desicion to go to LA......... Mia's whole face began to blush a deep red color as she thought about what had happened next, mainly because of how oblivious she had been. She tilted her head a little and let her hair cover her face, trying feebly to hide her blushing. It probably wasn't doing much.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia Goes to College   Mia Goes to College - Page 7 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 9:07 pm

Dylan saw Mia move and smiled some more, "Hey you awake?" he whispered into her ear. He removed his arm from over her ad propped himself up onto one arm.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mia Goes to College   Mia Goes to College - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mia Goes to College
Page 7 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 16  Next