Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Gods' Quest RP

Go down 
+5
SereneLittleRose
Raishen
wolfgang8
zashonfire
Axineld
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: Assult
Inventory:

The Gods' Quest RP - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: The Gods' Quest RP   The Gods' Quest RP - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 4:45 am

First topic message reminder :

OoC: Okay, let me just set the scene for you all real quickly, we all will be waking up in seperate white rooms and not know where we are. A letter will then be slipped under our door telling us where to go and what to do, make your first posts go along with that.

IC:
Daniel slowly tossed in his sleep, it had been awhile since he had actually gotten some in a real bed, and not on an airplane. He opened his eyes and the first thing he saw was the white ceiling of the room he was in. This caused him to jolt up and look around, all of the funiture was white and had not pattern to it what-so-ever. "Well this definetly isn't my hotel room," he said to himself, he then checked his clothing to make sure nothing was missing, then proceeded to look around the room. This was his standard protocol for whenever he was kidnapped, "Well this is probably the nicest room that I have been held in before." he thought to himself. Before he could finish looking around the room, a small envelope appeared by the door way, Daniel walked over and examined it. It was sealed with blue wax and the wax had no symbol on it. Daniel then read the letter and decided what to do about it.

OoC: Nobody leave their room, you can read the letter and react how you want but don't leave the room till I say so. We need all nine of us to post before we move on.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Raishen

Raishen

Stats
Team: None
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Gods' Quest RP   The Gods' Quest RP - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 3:49 am

Austin looked at Zach and raised an eyebrow, "Well I'm not a kill first and ask questions later kinda guy, unless you piss me off enough," he said in a friendly tone.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Poke: 1380
Team: night fire
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Gods' Quest RP   The Gods' Quest RP - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 4:26 am

Zach stared at him blankly. " Well at least now I know your not deaf." He said in a bored tone.
Back to top Go down
thekyle96

thekyle96

Location : wouldn't you like to know o.0 stalkers are everywhere PROTECT THE CHILDREN!!

Stats
Team: Night Fire & Frost Bite
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Gods' Quest RP   The Gods' Quest RP - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 3:46 pm

"Alright, well i vote we all stick together and go find whoever is pulling this crap on us and give 'em a piece of our minds." Tyler said ignoring everything. "But first we should get some food, we've been in our rooms then thrown out here, and no food what-so-ever. I think it's time we get something to eat." Tyler complained. He stood up from his chair and put his gloves on.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Poke: 1280
Team: ShadowFern/DesertWind /Voltage/Obsidian/Storm /Oncoming Storm
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Gods' Quest RP   The Gods' Quest RP - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 6:43 pm

Jasmine just fiddled with her scarf, still nervous around these new people. "Well.. I am hungry..." she muttered quietly.
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.com
Raishen

Raishen

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Gods' Quest RP   The Gods' Quest RP - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 7:01 pm

Austin rolled his eyes, "Good luck, all those corridors just lead down to those rooms," he said.
Back to top Go down
thekyle96

thekyle96

Location : wouldn't you like to know o.0 stalkers are everywhere PROTECT THE CHILDREN!!

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Gods' Quest RP   The Gods' Quest RP - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 7:07 pm

Tyler grew a blank expression on his face and said "Well um.... we could try looking in all the rooms I guess." He threw his bag back on his shoulder and tied his shoes.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Poke: 1050
Team: Midori(Grass)
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Gods' Quest RP   The Gods' Quest RP - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 3:59 am

"I'd say we should team up with someone incase something happens." Sora suggested also getting up.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Gods' Quest RP   The Gods' Quest RP - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 4:03 am

Jasmine has absolutely no idea who she would pair up with if they decided they were going to search the rooms.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Gods' Quest RP   The Gods' Quest RP - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 4:50 am

"Or could wait ten or 15 minutes for the god dude to show up again and ask him for food." Zach wasn't big on the whole team work thing he usually did things himself with no help whatsoever if it was his problem then he would solve it if it was someone elses they could solve it.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

Stats
Poke: 1020
Team: Stormblaze
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Gods' Quest RP   The Gods' Quest RP - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 2:41 pm

"If it's a god, then couldn't it be listening to us all ready? You know, all knowing spirit thing?" David said, finally talking. He looked around the room from his seat, seeing if there was anything of interest.
Back to top Go down
Wiesel
Bulletin Board Updater
Wiesel

Stats
Poke: 800
Team: Blazing Glory
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Gods' Quest RP   The Gods' Quest RP - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 7:21 pm

Caim laughed, "I can't believe some of you actually think this is some god talking to us. For all we know right now, it could be some psycho with a mic on a speaker system."

He started to circle the table once more, the pipe in his hand limply bouncing with each of his steps as he started to suggest, "Either way, we should all stick together and search the rooms one by one. We'll find more if everyone is searching all at once, right? And if we all stay in a big group, then none of us will lose sight of each other. But, if you think I'm being too bossy, then you can do whatever you want."

Caim stopped in front of the corridor that was opposite the one he had just come from, and he turned, to the others, "If that suggestion doesn't appeal to any of you, then I'll be heading off this way to see if I can find anything."
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Gods' Quest RP   The Gods' Quest RP - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 7:55 pm

Zach made no movement to get up. " God or not it really is your own decision to leave or search or whatever and yes it is completely possible this guy could be all knowing and indeed a god or perhaps he's using listening devices." Zach stood up. " I say we wait personally I don't wanna piss these kidnappers off by moving around anyways and they wouldn't offer us this little suggestion if they didn't intend to come back." Zach sat on the table. " Now if anyone wants to go search go ahead if you wanna stay you can stay with me I won't hold it against ya." Zach no longer seemed interested in the others as he crawled over to the middle of the donut table and looked down it was simple white floor like the rest and the ceiling was also simple white. He sat cross legged puzzled.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Gods' Quest RP   The Gods' Quest RP - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 8:09 pm

"Hold on a second..."
Jasmine's voice was rather quiet, but she felt she needed to say this.
"Wouldn't it be a bit pointless to search down these tunnels and rooms anyway, since each one of us came down a tunnel, so we all should know that there wont be anything different in the rooms at the end. Or at least, someone would have noticed if they'd walked past another door."
Back to top Go down
Raishen

Raishen

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Gods' Quest RP   The Gods' Quest RP - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 8:40 pm

Austin was snoring as he had fallen asleep facedown on the table.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Team: Assult
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Gods' Quest RP   The Gods' Quest RP - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 12:31 am

"Wasn't he the one who was hungry?" Daniel asked indicating Austin. "And anyway my vote is for this competition or whatever it is." he said sitting down in his chair.

OoC: Everyone make a post with your final decision and once everyone has done that we will get moving onve again
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Gods' Quest RP   The Gods' Quest RP - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 12:38 am

Zach sighed. " I never said mine I don't think so I guess I'll say from the very begining I was going to accept this little challenge thing it sounds like an adventure." He said putting on a idiotic smile.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Gods' Quest RP   The Gods' Quest RP - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 1:05 am

Jasmine sighed and carried on running the end of her scarf through her fingers. "I... I guess I'll join in and see what it's all about..."
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

Stats
Poke: 1020
Team: Stormblaze
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Gods' Quest RP   The Gods' Quest RP - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 1:16 am

"Well, I've got nothing better to do, so I'll join in on this." David said, and walked over to where Austin was and snapped his fingers, trying to wake him up.
Back to top Go down
wolfgang8

wolfgang8

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Gods' Quest RP   The Gods' Quest RP - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 1:24 am

Mark decided "I'm in." He said. Recently things had been fairly boring. And its not like anyone was going to miss him, that he could think of.
Back to top Go down
thekyle96

thekyle96

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Gods' Quest RP   The Gods' Quest RP - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 3:27 am

"I'm not one to back down from a challenge, so I say bring it." Tyler said sternly forgetting his need to find food
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Gods' Quest RP   The Gods' Quest RP - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 4:01 am

"I'm in aswell. This could be fun." Sora said sitting back down.
Back to top Go down
Raishen

Raishen

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Gods' Quest RP   The Gods' Quest RP - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 11:37 am

Austin just stayed asleep.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Gods' Quest RP   The Gods' Quest RP - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 7:18 pm

Can I see that pipe please?" Sora asked getting an idea.
Back to top Go down
Wiesel
Bulletin Board Updater
Wiesel

Stats
Poke: 800
Team: Blazing Glory
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Gods' Quest RP   The Gods' Quest RP - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 5:22 pm

Caim looked down at Sora, and frowned, "No. Not until you tell me what you want with it."

He then looked to the others, and spoke his mind on the whole "challenge", "It's not like I can just back down now. I'm as ready as everyone else here."
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Gods' Quest RP   The Gods' Quest RP - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 8:42 pm

"We need to wake this bozo up."Sora said pointing at Austen.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Gods' Quest RP   The Gods' Quest RP - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Gods' Quest RP
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next