Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

First Quest - Rookie Mistake

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
sdds1234

sdds1234

First Quest - Rookie Mistake Empty
PostSubject: First Quest - Rookie Mistake   First Quest - Rookie Mistake EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 9:07 pm

Geds and Oswald enter the forest. Geds says "Well we better get going if we want to get your items back"

Last edited by sdds1234 on Fri Jan 06, 2012 9:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Wiesel
Bulletin Board Updater
Wiesel

Stats
Poke: 800
Team: Blazing Glory
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: First Quest - Rookie Mistake   First Quest - Rookie Mistake EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 9:10 pm

Oswald entered the dark, shadow forest, the list of items clear in his mind as he walked with the Tepig. Oswald could tell that this was the Tepig's first mission, with that naive look in the pig's eyes showing how fresh the newest guild member was.

"Be careful, the residents of this forest will not take kind to our presence. At this point, it would be best to avoid conflict and sneak our way through. Also, these aren't my items, they are the items that the client want us to retrieve." Oswald suggested, his red eyes glancing around to try and spot any sillhouettes in the shadows of the trees.
Back to top Go down
sdds1234

sdds1234

PostSubject: Re: First Quest - Rookie Mistake   First Quest - Rookie Mistake EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 9:17 pm

"OK, I'll be careful and let find those items" said Geds. Geds stomach growled and then Geds said "Do you know if we can find an apple or gummi anywhere near here"
Back to top Go down
Wiesel
Bulletin Board Updater
Wiesel

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: First Quest - Rookie Mistake   First Quest - Rookie Mistake EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 9:26 pm

Oswald nodded, "This forest is full of apples, and is also home to a plethora of black gummi's...though I doubt you would stomach a gummi of that color, given your type."

Leaves crunched under the duo's paws, the season of Autumn taking it's hold on the forest, yet doing little to calm the Mienfoo down. After all, the changing season wasn't going to alter the behavior of the aggressive pokemon that lived in Shadowhue, and as the two inched their way through the many acres of forest that surrounded them, ominous eyes seemed to stare at them from the shadows.

"So tell me, why did you want to become an explorer?" Oswald asked his Tepig companion, hoping to relieve his stress and learn more about the young guild member as they traveled down the path.
Back to top Go down
sdds1234

sdds1234

PostSubject: Re: First Quest - Rookie Mistake   First Quest - Rookie Mistake EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 9:37 pm

Geds thought about the question and said "I just wanted to help Pokemon from everywhere. My mom and I moved here and I told her what I wanted to do. My dad dad was a Team Leader and that is what I want do."
Back to top Go down
Wiesel
Bulletin Board Updater
Wiesel

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: First Quest - Rookie Mistake   First Quest - Rookie Mistake EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 12:53 am

"Well surely you have to know the responsibilities of being a team leader, right? Your partner's entrust their lives to you, and it is your decisions that determine whether a mission is successful or not. Are you sure you can handle that kind of responsibility?" Oswald asked, stopping as he noticed a fork in the path. The path split to the left and the right, and upon further investigation, the right path seemed more worn than the left, but the Mienfoo remained silent, letting the Tepig decide which direction they would go, to give him a taste of what being a leader was like.
Back to top Go down
sdds1234

sdds1234

PostSubject: Re: First Quest - Rookie Mistake   First Quest - Rookie Mistake EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 12:57 am

Geds was thinking that the worn path would be better. "I think we should go right. The left is a trap, and we'll be overwhelmed by tough Pokemon. The right was made that way by smart pokemon going that way."
Back to top Go down
Wiesel
Bulletin Board Updater
Wiesel

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: First Quest - Rookie Mistake   First Quest - Rookie Mistake EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 1:09 am

Oswald nodded, "That might be the case, or maybe the right path is a place where all the aggressive pokemon congregate. For all you know, the right path could just as easily be a trap. In this case, one must think outside the box. This is not a cave, but a forest. One does not always have to follow the path laid out for them."

With that, Oswald walked straight ahead, moving around various trees and making his own path, zig-zaging between the trees before coming out to another dirt path.
Back to top Go down
sdds1234

sdds1234

PostSubject: Re: First Quest - Rookie Mistake   First Quest - Rookie Mistake EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 1:14 am

"OK" said Geds "I will try your way. But I have heard there is a Xatu in these woods, true?"
Geds went along and found a wild pokemon named Seedot
Back to top Go down
Wiesel
Bulletin Board Updater
Wiesel

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: First Quest - Rookie Mistake   First Quest - Rookie Mistake EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 1:44 am

Oswald shook his head, "No, there shouldn't be any Xatu in these woods. There are Murkrow and Roselia, but those are rare, so I wouldn't get your hopes up finding one of those."

Oswald watched as the Seedot waddled it's way into view, glaring at the duo viciously, an act that made the Mienfoo want to laugh.

"Let's see what you can do, kid. Show me how good of a fighter you are." Oswald stated, jumping to the side as the Seedot sprayed a flurry of seeds at the duo.
Back to top Go down
sdds1234

sdds1234

PostSubject: Re: First Quest - Rookie Mistake   First Quest - Rookie Mistake EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 1:57 am

"Ow" said Geds. Geds used tackle and it hits hard
Back to top Go down
Wiesel
Bulletin Board Updater
Wiesel

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: First Quest - Rookie Mistake   First Quest - Rookie Mistake EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 2:09 am

The Seedot staggered back upon being tackled, and growled defiantly at the Tepig, shooting another Bullet seed at it's opponent, the seeds spraying in every which way, lowering the attack's overall accuracy.
Back to top Go down
sdds1234

sdds1234

PostSubject: Re: First Quest - Rookie Mistake   First Quest - Rookie Mistake EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 2:13 am

"OK" said Geds. Tackle hits hard once more and its just enough and knocks it out and sees it had an oran berry and Geds picks it up. Geds also leveled up twice and learned ember
Back to top Go down
sdds1234

sdds1234

PostSubject: Rookie Mistake   First Quest - Rookie Mistake EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 12:45 am

Kid went into shadowhue and yelled "HELLO? IS ANYONE HERE?"

Admin Note: Double Post is because two topics were merged.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Poke: 1280
Team: ShadowFern/DesertWind /Voltage/Obsidian/Storm /Oncoming Storm
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: First Quest - Rookie Mistake   First Quest - Rookie Mistake EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 12:49 am

An Absol gracefully leaped down from one of the vastly tall trees, her white fur standing out against the dark of the forest.
"Shhh. Shadowhue can be a dangerous place if you advertise your presence like that," she whispered.
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.com
sdds1234

sdds1234

PostSubject: Re: First Quest - Rookie Mistake   First Quest - Rookie Mistake EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 12:58 am

Kid was surprised that there are powerful pokemon in there. Kid thought Geds must be very brave. "OK." whispered Kid. "My name's Kid, what's yours."
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: First Quest - Rookie Mistake   First Quest - Rookie Mistake EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 1:02 am

"Tsukishiro. Pleased to meet you." she replied. The Absol kept on her toes, ready to attack or dash away at a moments notice if she needed to. She glanced around, and once she was happy that there were no other pokemon nearby as of yet, she continued to speak.
"What are you doing in Shadowhue without any preparation?"
Back to top Go down
sdds1234

sdds1234

PostSubject: Re: First Quest - Rookie Mistake   First Quest - Rookie Mistake EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 1:04 am

"I'm looking for a tepig named Geds. Have you seen him?" asked Kid still wondering about his friend.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: First Quest - Rookie Mistake   First Quest - Rookie Mistake EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 1:05 am

"No. Sorry. But if you're sure he's somewhere in the forest, I can help you find him," she offered, once again glancing up at the trees, as if she wasn't satisfied that the area was empty.
Back to top Go down
sdds1234

sdds1234

PostSubject: Re: First Quest - Rookie Mistake   First Quest - Rookie Mistake EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 1:11 am

"Thank you, Tsukishiro, this will be an awesome adventure." Kid said gratefully. He looked around and saw an apple and picked it up.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: First Quest - Rookie Mistake   First Quest - Rookie Mistake EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 1:14 am

"You're welcome. Anyhow. Are you any good at climbing trees?" she asked, her eyes still trained on the leafy branches above them. She didn't mean to be rude by not looking at Kid while she was talking, she just didn't want to be ambushed by a random pokemon while her guard was down.
Back to top Go down
sdds1234

sdds1234

PostSubject: Re: First Quest - Rookie Mistake   First Quest - Rookie Mistake EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 1:18 am

"Yes I am." said Kid as he climbed a tree with no hands. "I was trained by an apiom."
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: First Quest - Rookie Mistake   First Quest - Rookie Mistake EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 1:22 am

"Sounds good." she replied, leaping up into another of the trees.
"I prefer to stay in the trees in Shadowhue. You have less chance of being ambushed by the native pokemon."

With that, she was off, hopping nimbly from branch to branch, expecting Kid to follow.
She stopped a few trees ahead to wait for the Oshawott to catch up.
Back to top Go down
sdds1234

sdds1234

PostSubject: Re: First Quest - Rookie Mistake   First Quest - Rookie Mistake EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 1:25 am

Kid then found his friend Geds with a mienfoo. "Geds" said Kid "it's me Kid."
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: First Quest - Rookie Mistake   First Quest - Rookie Mistake EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 1:27 am

The Absol just watched silently from the trees as the Oshawott found his Tepig friend. She contemplated just leaving them, since a group of three was pretty well off in the forest, but she decided to stick around for a while.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Quest - Rookie Mistake   First Quest - Rookie Mistake Empty

Back to top Go down

First Quest - Rookie Mistake
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next