Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

First Quest - Rookie Mistake

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
sdds1234

sdds1234

First Quest - Rookie Mistake - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: First Quest - Rookie Mistake   First Quest - Rookie Mistake - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 9:07 pm

First topic message reminder :

Geds and Oswald enter the forest. Geds says "Well we better get going if we want to get your items back"

Last edited by sdds1234 on Fri Jan 06, 2012 9:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
sdds1234

sdds1234

PostSubject: Re: First Quest - Rookie Mistake   First Quest - Rookie Mistake - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 1:38 am

"Hey, Geds wait up" said Kid.
"Sorry" Geds said while talking about his quest and Oswald and his battle with seedot. "Oswald, this is Kid my friend were gonna make a team called Team Free."

"I met an absol named Tsukishiro" Kid exclaimed.
"That's cool, but I thought you couldn't find absol in these woods" said Geds.
"She gave me advice about these woods."
"OK. That was nice of her."
Back to top Go down
Wiesel
Bulletin Board Updater
Wiesel

Stats
Poke: 800
Team: Blazing Glory
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: First Quest - Rookie Mistake   First Quest - Rookie Mistake - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 12:09 am

Oswald smiled, "Well, I'm glad to see that your partner found you so quickly. These woods are very dangerous for a pokemon to get lost."

The Mienfoo looked up to the trees, sensing that something had been watching the trio, but had only just recently arrived. Oswald turned his gaze to Kid and asked, "I assume she's still here? If so, then it would certainly be a pleasure to meet her."
Back to top Go down
sdds1234

sdds1234

PostSubject: Re: First Quest - Rookie Mistake   First Quest - Rookie Mistake - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 12:14 am

"OK" said Kid. "Please come down Tsukishiro"
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Poke: 1280
Team: ShadowFern/DesertWind /Voltage/Obsidian/Storm /Oncoming Storm
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: First Quest - Rookie Mistake   First Quest - Rookie Mistake - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 11:00 pm

The Absol blinked. She had just been about to turn and bound away, since it was fairly obvious now that these three were capable alone, but instead she gracefully leaped down from the branches, landing silently on her paws.
"Hello," she smiled quietly.
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.com
sdds1234

sdds1234

PostSubject: Re: First Quest - Rookie Mistake   First Quest - Rookie Mistake - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 11:03 pm

"Geds, Oswald this is Tsukishiro, the absol that helped me get here." said Kid. "Would you like to join us?"

Last edited by sdds1234 on Wed Jan 11, 2012 11:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Wiesel
Bulletin Board Updater
Wiesel

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: First Quest - Rookie Mistake   First Quest - Rookie Mistake - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 11:50 pm

Oswald couldn't help but chuckle as the Oshawott asked the Absol for help, when it was clear that she was just on her way out. Still, the forest was a very dangerous place, especially for a brand new team.

Oswald waved to the newcomer, recognizing her as one of the higher ranked guild members in the guild. The mienfoo tipped his head in a respectful little bow before he replied, "It's nice to meet another guild member out here. Did you just complete a mission?"
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: First Quest - Rookie Mistake   First Quest - Rookie Mistake - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 11:56 pm

"Something like that..." she replied vaguely, keeping her guard up and her senses alert.
She then turned to the Oshawott, "I'd be happy to join you, at least for a while. Are you on a mission, or is this just a scouting trip?"
Back to top Go down
sdds1234

sdds1234

PostSubject: Re: First Quest - Rookie Mistake   First Quest - Rookie Mistake - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 11:59 pm

"I'm on a mission" said Geds "I just got to level seven"
"Cool" said Kid.
Back to top Go down
Wiesel
Bulletin Board Updater
Wiesel

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: First Quest - Rookie Mistake   First Quest - Rookie Mistake - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 12:06 am

Oswald raised a brow, "You just what? Oh, nevermind."

Oswald turned to the Absol and smiled, "I would be honored to have you join us. We're looking for an escape orb and two pure seeds...Oh, before I forget, I'm Oswald, leader of Team Blazing Glory."

Oswald peered out to the two paths ahead of them, one leading straight ahead of them, and the other going to the left. Oswald stood there and pondered which path would be the best to take. as both of them seemed pretty worn with an almost constant amount of use.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: First Quest - Rookie Mistake   First Quest - Rookie Mistake - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 12:20 am

The Absol chuckled at Geds' enthusiasm before smiling warmly at the newer guild members.
"Tsukishiro, leader of Team Yozora." she replied after the Mienfoo introduced himself properly. "Pleased to meet you Oswald."

Shiro followed Oswald's gaze towards the two paths ahead of them. She studied them both for a short period of time before waiting to see what the others were thinking. She could always use the trees to scout a bit further ahead if they needed her to.
Back to top Go down
sdds1234

sdds1234

PostSubject: Re: First Quest - Rookie Mistake   First Quest - Rookie Mistake - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 4:20 pm

"Kid, go up the trees with Tsukishiro and scout ahead. We will be safe down here." said Geds
"Okey dokie, we will go ." said Kid
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: First Quest - Rookie Mistake   First Quest - Rookie Mistake - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 4:32 pm

"I hope you can keep up." she chuckled, before leaping back into the trees.

She hopped a few trees ahead before deciding that they would cover the ground quicker if one of them searched each pathway. She waited for the Oshawott to catch up.
"You take the left path and I'll scout out the right."
Back to top Go down
sdds1234

sdds1234

PostSubject: Re: First Quest - Rookie Mistake   First Quest - Rookie Mistake - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 4:52 pm

"OK." said Kid. "I will go left and see that way." when Kid found the left's end he saw a bunch of seedot. Kid huuried back and saw Geds and told him the left had lots of seedot and that they should wait for his absol friend
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: First Quest - Rookie Mistake   First Quest - Rookie Mistake - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 2:25 pm

There was nothing much on the right path other than grass and trees. Tsukishiro decided that since this path was practically empty apart from the odd pokemon passing through, that this one would be the most suitable to use.
The Absol quickly leaped through the trees, heading back to the ground. She explained to them that the other path was empty, nothing there but trees.
Back to top Go down
sdds1234

sdds1234

PostSubject: Re: First Quest - Rookie Mistake   First Quest - Rookie Mistake - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 2:31 pm

Kid said "Ok lets go," Kid's stomach growls for food. "lets eat."
Geds said "I'm hungry too"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Quest - Rookie Mistake   First Quest - Rookie Mistake - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

First Quest - Rookie Mistake
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: Just Outside Grassveil's Boundaries :: Shadowhue Forest-
Jump to: