Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Gods' Quest RP

Go down 
+5
SereneLittleRose
Raishen
wolfgang8
zashonfire
Axineld
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: Assult
Inventory:

The Gods' Quest RP Empty
PostSubject: The Gods' Quest RP   The Gods' Quest RP EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 4:45 am

OoC: Okay, let me just set the scene for you all real quickly, we all will be waking up in seperate white rooms and not know where we are. A letter will then be slipped under our door telling us where to go and what to do, make your first posts go along with that.

IC:
Daniel slowly tossed in his sleep, it had been awhile since he had actually gotten some in a real bed, and not on an airplane. He opened his eyes and the first thing he saw was the white ceiling of the room he was in. This caused him to jolt up and look around, all of the funiture was white and had not pattern to it what-so-ever. "Well this definetly isn't my hotel room," he said to himself, he then checked his clothing to make sure nothing was missing, then proceeded to look around the room. This was his standard protocol for whenever he was kidnapped, "Well this is probably the nicest room that I have been held in before." he thought to himself. Before he could finish looking around the room, a small envelope appeared by the door way, Daniel walked over and examined it. It was sealed with blue wax and the wax had no symbol on it. Daniel then read the letter and decided what to do about it.

OoC: Nobody leave their room, you can read the letter and react how you want but don't leave the room till I say so. We need all nine of us to post before we move on.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Poke: 1380
Team: night fire
Inventory:

The Gods' Quest RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Gods' Quest RP   The Gods' Quest RP EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 4:58 am

Zach fell off the side of his bed and woke up about 2 minutes latter and sat up and yawned. He was very hard headed as he didn't feel the fall at all. He looked up at hat should have been his clock if he was home but saw a white wall. "Lame!" He moaned as he looked around at the bland scenery. He yawned and streatched looking over the room. " Can a guy get a white mini fridge up in here?" he said to himself as he kicked the couch. " Least it ain't cheap crap." He commented as his foot throbbed in pain but he made no facial expression of pain or even discomfort. He walked over to the door and saw the vanilla envelope sealed with featureless wax he broke the seal and read threw t not really paying attention mostly skimming at the end he grin and looked at the door. " Sounds like fun!" He cheered.
Back to top Go down
wolfgang8

wolfgang8

Stats
Team: None
Inventory:

The Gods' Quest RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Gods' Quest RP   The Gods' Quest RP EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 5:05 am

Mark woke dazed and slightly confused. He scanned around the bland room. Well if i'm kidnapped I wish they would've given me something to look at. he thought. He was used to strange events at this point in his life so he wasn't panicked. Then he heard a breif sliding sound and turned his head to see an envolope slid under the door. He walked up and tried the knob but it didn't budge. He reached down and picked up the envelope and ripped off the top taking the letter out. He unfolded and read it intently. "Hm." He grunted with slight enthusiasm behind it.
Back to top Go down
Raishen

Raishen

Stats
Inventory:

The Gods' Quest RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Gods' Quest RP   The Gods' Quest RP EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 6:43 am

Austin yawned and sat up on the bed and looked around, Shit..., is all he thought as he got up and stretched. He got up off the bed and looked towards the door as the envelope slid through it. "Oooo....mysterious," he said mockingly as he got out his golden gun, "wonder what it says..." he cocked it back and shot at the door.

Last edited by Raishen on Wed Dec 28, 2011 6:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

The Gods' Quest RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Gods' Quest RP   The Gods' Quest RP EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 6:48 am

Zach blinked and looked at the ceiling. Was that....... gun fire!? He thought excitingly he would so be using explosives if someone was using guns.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Poke: 1280
Team: ShadowFern/DesertWind /Voltage/Obsidian/Storm /Oncoming Storm
Inventory:

The Gods' Quest RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Gods' Quest RP   The Gods' Quest RP EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 1:21 pm

Jasmine opened her blue-grey eyes and stared up at the snowy white ceiling. She sat up and glanced around the room, suddenly realizing that she wasn't at home anymore... not that her family's house in the city was even classed as a home to her. It was more of just a place to sleep and eat.
She sighed and got to her feet, wondering where on earth she was. It wasn't just the ceiling that was white, the bed and its sheets were white... all of the furniture in the room was white... each wall was white... Even the door on the other side of the room was plain white in colour.
It was then she noticed an envelope being pushed underneath the door.
Jasmine blinked and wandered over to it. The envelope was... Guess what colour? White.
She sighed and picked it up. Seeing as it wasn't addressed to anyone in particular, and she was one of those people who were highly curious and nosy, she turned it over to open it.
Jasmine found herself almost chuckling at the minute bit of colour that had found its way into the room. The seal was blue and in contrast to the rest of the room, it seemed to stand out.

She took the envelope over to a sofa that was on the other side of the room and sat for a while, contemplating her situation, before she finally broke the blue wax seal on the envelope to peek inside.
Before she could however, she heard the sharp sound of a gunshot echoing through whatever building this was. All of a sudden she began to worry if the people behind this were really dangerous...
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.com
Wiesel
Bulletin Board Updater
Wiesel

Stats
Poke: 800
Team: Blazing Glory
Inventory:

The Gods' Quest RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Gods' Quest RP   The Gods' Quest RP EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 11:02 pm

Caim sighed, staring up at the pearly white ceiling above his head. Had he done something to piss off the boss? Had he underestimated another of his victims? It mattered not now, as Caim rose quietly out of his bed, looking at the bar-like metal frame. A small curve formed on his face, and he started to kick at one of the corners of the bed's frame, until a sharp metal clang rang through the empty air as a one of the bars disconnected from the bed, roughly 2 and a half feet long, and about an inch wide.

Caim walked over to the bar and picked it up, giving it a few test swings. It wasn't a blade, but it would still be better than nothing.

He glanced over to the door, and watched as a note was slipped under his door. He didn't even bother to charge the door, since it would more than likely be reinforced. Instead, he picked up the letter and opened it, reading it's contents in full.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

Stats
Poke: 1020
Team: Stormblaze
Inventory:

The Gods' Quest RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Gods' Quest RP   The Gods' Quest RP EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 1:13 am

David groaned in his sleep, tossing and turning until he fell out of bed and hit the ground. He swore silently and got up, surprised to see the white room. "Where am I?" He said out loud, and saw the envelope under the door. He picked it up and opened it carefully, reading its contents.
Back to top Go down
thekyle96

thekyle96

Location : wouldn't you like to know o.0 stalkers are everywhere PROTECT THE CHILDREN!!

Stats
Team: Night Fire & Frost Bite
Inventory:

The Gods' Quest RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Gods' Quest RP   The Gods' Quest RP EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 3:06 am

Tyler opened his eyes casually His spiky blond hair was covering his left eye a bit and his shoes were on the floor. He got off of the bed and knelt down to the ground. He could feel the vibrations, but he didn't have a clear reading. He tried to get out, but couldn't find any possible way to get out. He saw the door, walked towards it and then saw a note. "Maybe if I open the letter the door will open." He said jokingly. He opened the envelope and read the note.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Poke: 1050
Team: Midori(Grass)
Inventory:

The Gods' Quest RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Gods' Quest RP   The Gods' Quest RP EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 2:58 am

Sora awoke to find herself in a white room. This isn't my dorm room, she thought. She looked around to see a white ceiling, white walls and a white door. "This makes me think of a T.V. show for somereason." she said to herself. When she looked at the floor she noticed an envilope, getting off the bed she wakled towards the door and picked up the letter. On the back was a blue seal. "I hope Tsubasa is ok." Sora said before opening the letter.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

The Gods' Quest RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Gods' Quest RP   The Gods' Quest RP EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 3:04 am

Daniel heard the gun shots and didn't react all that drastically, Well if I was kidnapped, my kidnappers must be violent. he thought to himself. Then, suddenly the door he was standing in front of vanished, revealing a long white corridor with nothing on the walls "Just like the letter said," Daniel muttered to himself, he then left the room and went down the hall. He eventually came up on a large round room with a large doughnut of a table in the center. Daniel saw eight other corridors, they all led straight up to a chair around the table. Daniel then sat down at the chair in front of his corridor and waited for his next instructions.

OoC: Once again, eveyone do the same, we will move on once everyone has sat down at the table.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

Stats
Inventory:

The Gods' Quest RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Gods' Quest RP   The Gods' Quest RP EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 3:08 am

Dave saw the door vanish and jumped slightly. He looked down the corridor and walked down it. He came into a room, and saw someone sitting at the table. is he the one who kidnapped me? he wondered and sat down at the table, looking at the other corridors.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

The Gods' Quest RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Gods' Quest RP   The Gods' Quest RP EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 3:12 am

Once again, before Jasmine could read her letter, something happened. This time, the door mysteriously disappeared, revealing a long, plain, white corridor. She got back to her feet, still holding the envelope in her hands and walked over to the door. Peering down the tunnel, she realized there were no doors coming off of it... it was just one long corridor.

She sighed, and finally took out the letter from its envelope. She skimmed over it before shrugging and staring down the corridor again It was after a few more moments of thinking, that she decided she would follow the corridor and see where it lead her.

She appeared in a round room with a large table in the middle. She noticed that along with eight other corridors coming into the room, there were two men sat at the table. She blinked before taking a seat in the chair nearest to her.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

The Gods' Quest RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Gods' Quest RP   The Gods' Quest RP EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 3:14 am

Zach strutted down the hall like this was another X games and he needed to look tough like he owned the place he wished he had his iPod so he could play some heavy metal to get him in the mood. He walked out the end if the corridor and spun his chair around sitting on it backwards he noticed the other guys and one girl in the room and waved "Hey." He greeted them with a smile
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Poke: 1050
Team: Midori(Grass)
Inventory:

The Gods' Quest RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Gods' Quest RP   The Gods' Quest RP EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 3:23 am

Before Sora opened the lettere she noticed that the door was gone. Replacing it was a long cordore. "This just gets weirder and weirder." she mused waling down the long hall. Finaly reaching the end sh saw a round table with three guys and a girl. She sat down in the nearest chair that was close to the corrador. "Anyone knows what is going on?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Wiesel
Bulletin Board Updater
Wiesel

Stats
Poke: 800
Team: Blazing Glory
Inventory:

The Gods' Quest RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Gods' Quest RP   The Gods' Quest RP EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 3:46 am

Caim started to read his letter, door be damned at this point, and, after committing it to memory, crinkled up the note and stuffed it into his pant pockets, before casually walking out of his "room", metal bar still clutched in his hand as he took his time walking down the bleach white corridor. His crocs made soft tapping noises as he walked. the con man was certainly unimpressed by the place's bland decor. It couldn't have killed them to add a bit of color to the place?

'Oh well, I'll be sure to add in some colors, once I find the asshat responsible for shoving me in that little room of mine.' Caim thought, finally reaching the large room, only to be greeted with a number of other people, sitting around, same confused looks on their faces. But Caim was calm, he was composed, he was absolutely livid. Pulling out one of the chairs, he sat down upon it, resting his feet on the table, his left hand cradling the back of his head while his right arm hanged to his side, never letting go of that bit of pipe he had fashioned not even a few minutes ago.
Back to top Go down
wolfgang8

wolfgang8

Stats
Inventory:

The Gods' Quest RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Gods' Quest RP   The Gods' Quest RP EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 3:58 am

Mark looked up as he felt like something moved out of the corner of his vision. He looked up to see the door dissapeared. He looked down the white coridoor wth multiple other doors along it. They're stickin with white huh? He walked down it at his own pace to see a table with multiple people sitting at it. He took a seat between to empty chairs and looked at each person without a word but not with any intimidation or unfriendliness.
Back to top Go down
thekyle96

thekyle96

Location : wouldn't you like to know o.0 stalkers are everywhere PROTECT THE CHILDREN!!

Stats
Team: Night Fire & Frost Bite
Inventory:

The Gods' Quest RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Gods' Quest RP   The Gods' Quest RP EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 6:31 pm

Tyler saw the door move and jumped a little. "Well i guess I'll just go to where the letter said to, simple enough... I hope." He mumbled. He walked out of his cell and walk towards a group of peopl.
Back to top Go down
Raishen

Raishen

Stats
Inventory:

The Gods' Quest RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Gods' Quest RP   The Gods' Quest RP EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 11:57 pm

Austin growled and shot off his gun again, though the door disappeared and his bullet whizzed down the corridor. "Eh?" is all he said as he scratched his head, being a man of science he couldn't understand what happened.
Austin then walked down the corridor and took a seat in the chair nearest to him.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

The Gods' Quest RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Gods' Quest RP   The Gods' Quest RP EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 9:43 pm

Daniel slightly recoiled back as the bullet whizzed across the room, "Well thats where the gun shots came from," he muttered to himself. He looked at Austin as he sat down, "Is he the one who took us? He is the only one with a gun." he thought to himself. A second after Austin had sat down, a column of white light appeared in the center of the table, within the column was the symbol for Anagrith. Then a mysterious voice came from nowhere, "Welcome mortals, my name is Anagrith, God of Puzzles & Logic, I'm here to tell you that you have been chosen as candidates for the position of champion. You may ask yourself 'champion of what?' and that is champion of the Gods. You have been chosed for your inherit skills and abilities, and are some of the most qualified humans for the position. You will all be working together and traveling the world working together to unlock your full potential as well as the sectrets of me and my fellow Gods. If you are successful in your endeavors, then a world of knowledge and power will become open to you, and you will become legends of your own time. If you fail, then you will forget this ever happened and you will go back to your ordinary lives. But you do have a choice, accept the challenge or refuse it, but be warned if you refuse the challenge you will remember what you saw here, and will be constantly haunted by the thought, 'What would have happened.' I know that this is a lot to handle, so I will give you half of one of your releative hours to discuss amongst yourselves wether or not you accept the challenge. And remember, chose wisely..." after that the column of light vanished leaving everyone in the room alone to themselves. Daniel looked around, "Okay does anyone here know whats going on?" he asked, utterly confused.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

Stats
Inventory:

The Gods' Quest RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Gods' Quest RP   The Gods' Quest RP EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 9:47 pm

"That depends on if you believe the light pillar thing." David said, not sure on how else to reply. "Either we were all kidnapped and they decided to play with our heads, or that thing was real." he continued, still sitting in the chair at the table.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

The Gods' Quest RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Gods' Quest RP   The Gods' Quest RP EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 9:49 pm

Jasmine just blinked as the God spoke. She was fourteen for heavens sake, how on earth was she one of the most qualified humans? The gunshot from before had made her jump, but she had been quick to regain her composure and now remained silent as the others began to talk...
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

The Gods' Quest RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Gods' Quest RP   The Gods' Quest RP EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 9:55 pm

"So wonder weather we're having." Zach joked. He kinda found it funny seeing some people all in deep thought and him looking like he didn't have a care in the world. He had already made his desion. Zach rested his chin on top of his folded arms on the chairs head that was infront of him cause he sat on the char backwards.
Back to top Go down
Raishen

Raishen

Stats
Inventory:

The Gods' Quest RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Gods' Quest RP   The Gods' Quest RP EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 9:55 pm

Austin narrowed his eyes, "I get dragged from my work into a tiny white room to be told that I am champion of some god? Sounds like a bunch of crap to me," he said as he pulled out a box of cigarettes and began smoking.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

The Gods' Quest RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Gods' Quest RP   The Gods' Quest RP EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 10:00 pm

"Well even if it is a hoax, I definetly would want to see it through to the end. It could make one great news story in my magazine. Oh my name is Daniel by the way." Daniel said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Gods' Quest RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Gods' Quest RP   The Gods' Quest RP Empty

Back to top Go down

The Gods' Quest RP
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next