Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Gods' Quest RP

Go down 
+5
SereneLittleRose
Raishen
wolfgang8
zashonfire
Axineld
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: Assult
Inventory:

The Gods' Quest RP - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: The Gods' Quest RP   The Gods' Quest RP - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 4:45 am

First topic message reminder :

OoC: Okay, let me just set the scene for you all real quickly, we all will be waking up in seperate white rooms and not know where we are. A letter will then be slipped under our door telling us where to go and what to do, make your first posts go along with that.

IC:
Daniel slowly tossed in his sleep, it had been awhile since he had actually gotten some in a real bed, and not on an airplane. He opened his eyes and the first thing he saw was the white ceiling of the room he was in. This caused him to jolt up and look around, all of the funiture was white and had not pattern to it what-so-ever. "Well this definetly isn't my hotel room," he said to himself, he then checked his clothing to make sure nothing was missing, then proceeded to look around the room. This was his standard protocol for whenever he was kidnapped, "Well this is probably the nicest room that I have been held in before." he thought to himself. Before he could finish looking around the room, a small envelope appeared by the door way, Daniel walked over and examined it. It was sealed with blue wax and the wax had no symbol on it. Daniel then read the letter and decided what to do about it.

OoC: Nobody leave their room, you can read the letter and react how you want but don't leave the room till I say so. We need all nine of us to post before we move on.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Poke: 1280
Team: ShadowFern/DesertWind /Voltage/Obsidian/Storm /Oncoming Storm
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Gods' Quest RP   The Gods' Quest RP - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 10:04 pm

Jasmine continued to watch the older people discuss what had been said. She didn't feel comfortable talking to any of them because she'd never met any of them before.
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.com
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Poke: 1380
Team: night fire
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Gods' Quest RP   The Gods' Quest RP - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 10:05 pm

"Mine's Zach nice to meet ya." He said to Daniel. " you work for a magazine?" Zach asked curious.
Back to top Go down
wolfgang8

wolfgang8

Stats
Team: None
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Gods' Quest RP   The Gods' Quest RP - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 10:07 pm

Mark didn't talk either. He thought over what the 'pillar' said. A thought of being drugged accured. But everyone seems to have seen it too. He decided his answer but got lost in thought.
Back to top Go down
Raishen

Raishen

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Gods' Quest RP   The Gods' Quest RP - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 10:22 pm

Austin sighed, "This just isn't getting any better."
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Gods' Quest RP   The Gods' Quest RP - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 10:27 pm

Zach grinned. " Look on the bright side you get an adventure." He offered to Austin then looked at the silent people. " You know a conversation is better when you attucally talk right?"
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Gods' Quest RP   The Gods' Quest RP - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 10:35 pm

"Uhh..."
Jasmine blinked again. She still hadn't said anything because she had yet to pluck up enough courage to talk to these strange people. But even then, she couldn't just go off gallivanting off whenever she wanted to... people would worry about her.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Gods' Quest RP   The Gods' Quest RP - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 10:41 pm

"start with your name and work from there." Zach suggested to the struggling Jasmine
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Gods' Quest RP   The Gods' Quest RP - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 11:01 pm

She sat there for another few seconds after Zach asked her name. If she really thought about it.. maybe she was sort of scared about the whole prospect of working together with strangers.
"Jasmine... Aokakesu..." she replied finally.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Gods' Quest RP   The Gods' Quest RP - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 11:12 pm

Zach smiled. " Nice name." He commented. " Like I already said I'm Zach and my last name's Ambers. He stood and spun his chair around the right way. Zach placed his feet on the table. " Man that bed was stiff!" He complained.
Back to top Go down
Raishen

Raishen

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Gods' Quest RP   The Gods' Quest RP - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 3:02 am

Austin rolled his eyes and flicked the burnt out cigarette, "5 minutes," he said as he lit another.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Poke: 1050
Team: Midori(Grass)
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Gods' Quest RP   The Gods' Quest RP - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 3:36 am

Sora thought for a moment This is all so strange yet exciting. Plus we get more knowlage about hte would by traveling. she thought. "I on bord. This could be fun. I hope someone is looking after Tsubasa." she said in her cool Australian accent. She leand back in her chair slightly, "Me name Sora by the way."
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Gods' Quest RP   The Gods' Quest RP - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 4:13 am

"Good to meet you Sora." Zach said in an almost perfect Australian accent his dad was mostly Australian so Zach had had the accent when he was young.
Back to top Go down
Raishen

Raishen

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Gods' Quest RP   The Gods' Quest RP - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 4:39 am

Austin leaned back in his chair as his stomach growled, "Well these 'gods' should know we're still human and still get hungry..." he groaned.
Back to top Go down
thekyle96

thekyle96

Location : wouldn't you like to know o.0 stalkers are everywhere PROTECT THE CHILDREN!!

Stats
Team: Night Fire & Frost Bite
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Gods' Quest RP   The Gods' Quest RP - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 6:53 am

"I'm Tyler, and I still have no idea whats going on." He chuckled as he took a seat farther from everybody else. what the hell was I just dragged into? He thought as he introduced himself.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Gods' Quest RP   The Gods' Quest RP - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 7:00 am

"Welcome to the club Tyler." Zach said back he had introduced himself 4 times already and really didn't feel like sayin git again to this guy.
Back to top Go down
Raishen

Raishen

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Gods' Quest RP   The Gods' Quest RP - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 7:03 am

OOC: isn't this what he meant by too deep?

IC: Austin sighed and got up, "Well in any case I'm gonna go find something to eat, you guys can do whatever you want," he said walking down one of the corridors.
Back to top Go down
wolfgang8

wolfgang8

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Gods' Quest RP   The Gods' Quest RP - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 8:57 pm

Mark raised his hand, "Mark, if we're introducing ourselves." He cut in while there was silence.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Team: Assult
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Gods' Quest RP   The Gods' Quest RP - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 1:14 am

OoC: Yes it is what I meant Rai

IC:
"Yea I work for a magazine, we are global and I do a wide variety of stories for it." Daniel said stepping in for a second. "And my vote is for going on this challenge, it sounds like something interesting." he said.
Back to top Go down
Raishen

Raishen

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Gods' Quest RP   The Gods' Quest RP - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 3:26 am

Austin walked back and walked down another corridor and another and another, "Not a single piece of food..." he groaned walking back and sitting back down in the chair.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Gods' Quest RP   The Gods' Quest RP - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 5:11 pm

Jasmine was once again silent as she considered what it would be like to actually accept the challenge this god had apparently given them...
Back to top Go down
Wiesel
Bulletin Board Updater
Wiesel

Stats
Poke: 800
Team: Blazing Glory
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Gods' Quest RP   The Gods' Quest RP - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 9:04 pm

Caim just sat back, watching as everyone started introducing themselves, as if that would've mattered in the long run. After all, this was a challenge, wasn't it? And why should he tell any of them his name, what would it matter? Caim just absent mindedly tapped his iron pipe against the table, as if to call everyone's attention.

"It would be best if we stick together. We may not know much about each other, but the last thing we want to do is go wandering off on our own, and getting bumped off by who ever the the hell is running this thing. All of this talk of gods and stuff is a total load of bull, but I honestly don't think they're gonna let us out of here unless we play their little game." Caim explained, standing up from his seat and slowly walking around the table.

"I don't care what your "votes" might be, but I'm not leaving here until I find out who this...Anagrith asshat is and give him a piece of my mind. And, for anyone who is curious, my name is Frederick, and I work with the Navy, doing my job to protect the red white and blue." Caim stated, his face portraying nothing but the truth, as he had trained himself to do countless times in his life.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Poke: 1050
Team: Midori(Grass)
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Gods' Quest RP   The Gods' Quest RP - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 11:19 pm

Sora gave off an annoyed look, "And who exactly made you the one that desides for us, Freddy?" she asked in a sirious tone. She didn't like to be bossed around by someone she didn'tknow unles it was a teacher from her Universaty. She streached her arms over her head and let out a small sigh, "But I agree we need to stay together. Who knows there may even be traps around here." she said.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Gods' Quest RP   The Gods' Quest RP - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 11:50 pm

Jasmine continued to observe everyone with her grey-blue eyes as the rest of the group introduced themselves to each other. Everything seemed fine until Frederick introduced himself. For some reason, she just couldn't seem to shake the feeling that he wasn't being truthful. But what reason did he have to hide his identity?
She decided to ignore the feeling for now and focus on deciding whether to stick with the group or not...
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Gods' Quest RP   The Gods' Quest RP - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 12:00 am

Zach leaned back in his chair and whispered quietly to Jasmine who was next to him. "I don't like this guy." He kept his miss matched colored eyes on Freddy. "and that guy with the gun seems like the guy to shoot first and ask latter." Zach commented.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Gods' Quest RP   The Gods' Quest RP - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 12:11 am

Jasmine wondered why Zach spoke to her instead of someone else, since it was obvious she was one of the shyest people here. She shrugged it off though and just nodded in agreement.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Gods' Quest RP   The Gods' Quest RP - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Gods' Quest RP
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next