Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Gods' Quest RP

Go down 
+5
SereneLittleRose
Raishen
wolfgang8
zashonfire
Axineld
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: Assult
Inventory:

The Gods' Quest RP - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: The Gods' Quest RP   The Gods' Quest RP - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 4:45 am

First topic message reminder :

OoC: Okay, let me just set the scene for you all real quickly, we all will be waking up in seperate white rooms and not know where we are. A letter will then be slipped under our door telling us where to go and what to do, make your first posts go along with that.

IC:
Daniel slowly tossed in his sleep, it had been awhile since he had actually gotten some in a real bed, and not on an airplane. He opened his eyes and the first thing he saw was the white ceiling of the room he was in. This caused him to jolt up and look around, all of the funiture was white and had not pattern to it what-so-ever. "Well this definetly isn't my hotel room," he said to himself, he then checked his clothing to make sure nothing was missing, then proceeded to look around the room. This was his standard protocol for whenever he was kidnapped, "Well this is probably the nicest room that I have been held in before." he thought to himself. Before he could finish looking around the room, a small envelope appeared by the door way, Daniel walked over and examined it. It was sealed with blue wax and the wax had no symbol on it. Daniel then read the letter and decided what to do about it.

OoC: Nobody leave their room, you can read the letter and react how you want but don't leave the room till I say so. We need all nine of us to post before we move on.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Poke: 1380
Team: night fire
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Gods' Quest RP   The Gods' Quest RP - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 10:57 pm

" I got it." Zach said kicking the chair out from under Austin.
Back to top Go down
Raishen

Raishen

Stats
Team: None
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Gods' Quest RP   The Gods' Quest RP - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 11:21 am

Austin quickly wrapped his foot around zach's leg and pulled it out from under him as he drew his gun and pointed at him. "nice try, do it again and I'll kill you and dissect you to see why you were so idiotic," he said angrily.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Gods' Quest RP   The Gods' Quest RP - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 11:28 pm

Zach flipped in the air and landed on his hands. See the gun he thought of over a hundred different thing he could do right now but decided he would let Austin feel like a winner this time. Zach pushed off the ground and landed on his feet. " Whatever."
Back to top Go down
Raishen

Raishen

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Gods' Quest RP   The Gods' Quest RP - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 11:57 pm

Austin narrowed his eyes slightly but made no other move.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Gods' Quest RP   The Gods' Quest RP - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 1:29 am

"Hm... I guess that means we have reached a general consensus," Daniel said, "So... now what?" he asked.

Right then the column of light appeared again with the same symbol inside it, "So it has been decided." it said, "The nine of you will begin your challenge and travel the world looking for the clues that will lead you on your way. In ten minutes you will all be transported to the city currently known as New York City, there is where you will begin your journey. If you all go back to your rooms from where you came, you find your belongings that will allow you to travel. Along with them will be a journal that will have information on me as well as my fellow Gods, do not lose those journals, for they may provide you will necessary clues to keep moving forward..." Anagrith paused for a second, "May the odds be in your favor." he finished then the pillar vanished.

"Great... the odds have never been in my favor." Daniel said, "So... ten minutes, might as well get ready I guess." he finished.
Back to top Go down
Raishen

Raishen

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Gods' Quest RP   The Gods' Quest RP - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 1:33 am

Austin sighed and looked around, "Ok...so, can anybody tell which one is their room? Cause I forgot." he said looking at the corridors around them.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

Stats
Poke: 1020
Team: Stormblaze
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Gods' Quest RP   The Gods' Quest RP - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 1:51 am

"Well, it's probably in the hallway closest to your chair." David suggested to Austin. "So, time to get our stuff? Well, see you all in ten minutes." Dave said, walking back to his room through the hallway he came in through.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Poke: 1280
Team: ShadowFern/DesertWind /Voltage/Obsidian/Storm /Oncoming Storm
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Gods' Quest RP   The Gods' Quest RP - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 8:23 pm

Jasmine silently got to her feet. She knew which corridor would lead to her room, had Austin really not taken note of the fact that they each came from the corridor nearest to the chair they sat in?
She shrugged, turning and beginning to walk back down the corridor she came from.
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.com
wolfgang8

wolfgang8

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Gods' Quest RP   The Gods' Quest RP - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 1:17 am

With out any word Mark strechted and slowly got up. He thought he remembered where his was. He made his way back to where he confirmed was his room.
Back to top Go down
Raishen

Raishen

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Gods' Quest RP   The Gods' Quest RP - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 4:39 am

Austin walked down the corridor and carefully picked up his items, as some were research materials he'd rather stay secret, and he reluctantly picked up the notebook. He stood up and sighed, "Why do I need to be dragged into this?" he said to himself.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Gods' Quest RP   The Gods' Quest RP - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 1:09 am

OoC: Okay so give me awhile on the specifics of what is in the notebooks, but in general it is infomation on the Gods, their symbol and powers basically. Again give me time on the specifics I am really busy and am starting new classes this week so my schedule is changing abit.

Daniel went into his room and looked at his stuff that was gathered: Clothes, His computer, his recorder, his phone, etc. I wonder how much we will be traveling. he thought to himself. He then picked up the journal, sat in a chair in the room, and he began to read it in detail, doing his best to absorb all or the knowledge.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Gods' Quest RP   The Gods' Quest RP - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 2:15 am

Zach did as the glowing man had instructed returning to his room breifly he didn't have much but one thing specificly he had been looking for. He looked on his bed where it was a locket he grabbed it and clicked it open a girl his age's picture was inside. He clenched his hand into a fist the locket in the center. " The first I get the chance I'll be back I promise." He whispered and then returned to the conference room.
Back to top Go down
Raishen

Raishen

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Gods' Quest RP   The Gods' Quest RP - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 2:07 pm

Austin walked back into the room carrying his bag and the notebook. He set the bag on the table carefully and began skimming of the notebook's contents.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Gods' Quest RP   The Gods' Quest RP - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 3:38 pm

Jasmine grabbed a pale blue bag that was on the bed she had previously been lay in. Inside it were her sketchpads, pencils an other personal stuff, along with the general stuff you would need to travel such as clothes and shizz. She then picked up the Journal that lay alongside it. Deciding to read it later, she opened the bag and found a place for the journal inside.
The shy young girl sighed, though she had to admit she was looking forward to the change of scenery, she still couldn't help but be afraid at the almost daunting challenges ahead. Jasmine was the youngest member of the group that had been gathered, but that meant it would probably be hardest for her to get along with anyone.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Gods' Quest RP   The Gods' Quest RP - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 1:30 am

OoC: Okay its been like 10 days since I made the post for everyone to go to their rooms, and barely anyone has posted, so it has officially been 10minutes in the RP

IC:
"Hm... This is pretty interesting," Daniel said as he was reading the journal, "This could definetly make an interesting story... Maybe even a novel." he whispered to himself. Just then Anagriths voice echoed through all the rooms and halls, "The time has come, good luck on your journey." then all of the rooms were filled with a blinding white light. As it vanished all of the people were in a large hotel suite, "Your first clue is," Anagrith said, "Find the Grand clock when the everchanging mask is at its prime." and that was all that the God had said. Daniel looked around at the others in the room, somehow he was sitting in a desk chair, "Well that couldn't get any more vague." he said.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

Stats
Poke: 1020
Team: Stormblaze
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Gods' Quest RP   The Gods' Quest RP - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 1:37 am

Just as Dave picked up his blue backpack, he found himself in the hotel suite. He listened to what Anagrith had to say. "Well, it sounds like a riddle." he said to Daniel, and thought about it. Grand clock...grandfather clock? Or maybe it has to do with where we are. Also, everchanging mask, at it's prime? Ever changing mask is the sky, probably. Then it's prime? Either 12 noon or 12 at night. he deducted in his head.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Gods' Quest RP   The Gods' Quest RP - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 11:34 pm

Blinking as she heard Anagrith's voice echoing throughout the building, Jasmine looked up at the ceiling of the room she was in. Before she knew it the room was then filled with a bright white light before she found herself in a larger room with all the other people who had been gathered.
The realization of their new position was short lived, as all of a sudden Anagrith's voice could be heard, speaking a riddle before once again falling silent.
Jasmine stood with the bag over one shoulder, thinking about the God's words. She had never been too good at riddles, but she had never really felt the pressure of solving it for a purpose. They were always just for fun.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Gods' Quest RP   The Gods' Quest RP - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 1:20 am

Zach being in the conference room when the lights had beamed them away had spawned in front of the door exiting the suite he looked back at the others. stuffing the locket into his pocket. " Yeah so if anyone else wants to brake the great almighty riddle I'll be here when something majorly important thing needs to be done." Zach didn't even bother trying to look like he would think up the answer he flopped down on the couch.
Back to top Go down
Raishen

Raishen

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Gods' Quest RP   The Gods' Quest RP - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 8:47 pm

Austin blinked a few times after the light but didn't move his eyes from the notebook nor say a word. He showed indifference to what he read, though the god's voice booming in his head made him contort his face in disgust and close the book. "Well whoever's the champion for that god is probably more likely to solve it than the rest of us," he said setting the notebook down, "so which of us is his?"
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Gods' Quest RP   The Gods' Quest RP - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 12:12 am

"I have read the book pretty thouroughly and it doesn't say anything about who is which gods champion." Daniel said, he walked over the window to figure out where they were. "Well it looks like we are in New York, and the only clock that comes to mind is the One in Grand Central Station." he then looked back at the group, "Anything else come to someones mind?"
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Gods' Quest RP   The Gods' Quest RP - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 1:43 am

" Wait a minute New York?" Zach raised an eyebrow and rushed over to the window also. The New York skyline spread out before him.He thought for a moment. " Your name was Dan right?" Zach looked to Daniel looking away from the window. " These guys that just transported us here we're under the assumetion that they are gods correct?" Zach would have waited for an answer but he was still on a roll and if he stopped now it would be lost. " Now if these people are gods or think they are gods then they would use power forces of nature I would thing something that's always been around and could have been set up forever they could have used the sun." Zach looked out at the sky. At the prime would have to mean when the sun was at it's highest but the mask was the one thing he had not figured out yet. " oh and also maybe the moon." Zach added as he realized he had forgot about the moon. " Using the sun to tell time would be a sun dial and at it's prime would be when the sun is shinning brightest it's grand because it's the sun for crying out loud but the ever changing mask." Zach returned to deep thought
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Gods' Quest RP   The Gods' Quest RP - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Gods' Quest RP
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: Out of Character :: Free Chat :: Free Roleplay :: Original Rps :: The Gods' Quest-
Jump to: