Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Kind of Happy Meeting (I guess)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Glaceon101

A Kind of Happy Meeting (I guess) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: A Kind of Happy Meeting (I guess)   A Kind of Happy Meeting (I guess) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 4:06 am

First topic message reminder :

Haylie always loved visiting frozen stream it was nice to go there to get away. "Hm, something feels weird.." She looked up and all of the sudden a big pile of snow came crashing down on her......
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Poke: 1380
Team: night fire
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A Kind of Happy Meeting (I guess)   A Kind of Happy Meeting (I guess) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 1:02 am

" UMMMMMMMMM!!" Shaman shifted akwardly from foot too foot. He jumped up back onto a tree branch and decided this was all a dream and he was still napping and fell back to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Glaceon101

PostSubject: Re: A Kind of Happy Meeting (I guess)   A Kind of Happy Meeting (I guess) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 1:42 am

Haylie turned around and thought maybe he does like me and i'm just confused. "Wait, Shaman i'm sorry if I did something wrong or if I just shifted to a new friend state to quickly." She pauses thinking of what to say. "what i'm saying is will you please come back down and hang out with me...as friends?"
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A Kind of Happy Meeting (I guess)   A Kind of Happy Meeting (I guess) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 1:55 am

Shaman snored at his place on the branch already fallen deep into sleep. When Haylie spoke he turned and fell off the branch landing face first in the snow. " ouch!" He said and stood shaking off the white powdery stuff.
Back to top Go down
Glaceon101

PostSubject: Re: A Kind of Happy Meeting (I guess)   A Kind of Happy Meeting (I guess) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 2:22 am

"*Gasp* Sorry I didn't know you were asleep, so did you here me?" "Do you wanna go pranking again?"
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A Kind of Happy Meeting (I guess)   A Kind of Happy Meeting (I guess) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 3:31 am

" um didn't heard a word but sure why not?" Shaman answered guessing he might as well since sleeping wasn't really working too well.
Back to top Go down
Glaceon101

PostSubject: Re: A Kind of Happy Meeting (I guess)   A Kind of Happy Meeting (I guess) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 4:04 pm

"Ok, what prank do you want to do?" She said happily since he said yes. She started to do a happy walk.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A Kind of Happy Meeting (I guess)   A Kind of Happy Meeting (I guess) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 4:21 pm

" Um...." Shaman followed along as she happily walked around. " we could always knock some snow on them like what happened to you." SHaman suggested.
Back to top Go down
Glaceon101

PostSubject: Re: A Kind of Happy Meeting (I guess)   A Kind of Happy Meeting (I guess) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 4:35 pm

"Ok, do you want to knock some snow on that Vanillite, thats making a snowman, that woulds be double the fun!!!!" She was happily walking backwards to talk to him after she had saw the Vanillite. Then she tripped on a branch and fell in a ditch.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A Kind of Happy Meeting (I guess)   A Kind of Happy Meeting (I guess) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 4:46 pm

Shaman nodded as she picked out the Vanillite thinking he'd just slip into a tree and knock the branch a little then Haylie had tripped. Shaman noticed he had been in life and death battles before so effortlessly jumping and spinning like a top while also going head over heels and landing in the ditch below her and catching her was not a problem.
Back to top Go down
Glaceon101

PostSubject: Re: A Kind of Happy Meeting (I guess)   A Kind of Happy Meeting (I guess) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 5:06 pm

"I'm ok I can get up!" She yelled. So Jumped from wall to wall and made it up. "I'm good!" She said while giving to thumbs up. "Then she started to climb up a tree to find a good branch with enough snow. " Are you coming?
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A Kind of Happy Meeting (I guess)   A Kind of Happy Meeting (I guess) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 5:17 pm

Shaman leeped out of the ditch in one jump now touching the walls and he grabbed the branch with his paw and flipped himself up. Shaman made his way from branch to branch also looking for a good one with a lot of snow.
Back to top Go down
Glaceon101

PostSubject: Re: A Kind of Happy Meeting (I guess)   A Kind of Happy Meeting (I guess) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 5:25 pm

"Here's a good one!" she whipered trying not to get caught in action the Vanillite. "Ready?"
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A Kind of Happy Meeting (I guess)   A Kind of Happy Meeting (I guess) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 2:39 am

Shaman showing off his airobatics landed to the neighbooring branch and gave the one they had pick a sharp kicked which sent the snow tumbling down. " Yeah ready." Shaman said after the deed was done.
Back to top Go down
Glaceon101

PostSubject: Re: A Kind of Happy Meeting (I guess)   A Kind of Happy Meeting (I guess) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 2:47 am

"Hahaha, the Vanillite and his snowman are crushed!"

Vanillite: Mrmph *pops up out of the snow and starts to cry* my snowman waaaah!

Lughs a little more"oh gawd he's crying"
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A Kind of Happy Meeting (I guess)   A Kind of Happy Meeting (I guess) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 2:53 am

Shaman landed down from the tree next to the snow pile with the Vanillite. He had a slight mischiveous grin on his face it took a lot to make Shaman laugh so this was quite good for him.
Back to top Go down
Glaceon101

PostSubject: Re: A Kind of Happy Meeting (I guess)   A Kind of Happy Meeting (I guess) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 2:56 am

"Wow that was so funny!" She said happily. "Now what?"
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A Kind of Happy Meeting (I guess)   A Kind of Happy Meeting (I guess) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 3:05 am

" i don't know." Shaman shrugged still not entirely convinced this wasn't a dream he was having from freezing have to death in a wet cloak in while by a frozen stream.
Back to top Go down
Glaceon101

PostSubject: Re: A Kind of Happy Meeting (I guess)   A Kind of Happy Meeting (I guess) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 3:15 am

"You lok cold, here," She takse off his cape and pulls a warm and fuzzy blanket from her pack. "There you go, let's find the nearest warm place, do you know any?" She said worried he might get ill from his icy cold and wet cape in the frezing cold.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A Kind of Happy Meeting (I guess)   A Kind of Happy Meeting (I guess) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 3:20 am

" WoW!" Shaman shouted as he snatched the cape back and put it back on. " You do not touched this cape clear?!" Shaman yelled sounding like a complete and totally insane person. HE pulled the cape closer up to himself as thou to make sure it would not leave him.
Back to top Go down
Glaceon101

PostSubject: Re: A Kind of Happy Meeting (I guess)   A Kind of Happy Meeting (I guess) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 3:59 am

oh i-im sorry i didn't know..." "Well at least keep the blanket on i don't want you to get sick..well c'mon if i'm gonna find you a warm place any time soon we need to get a move on!"
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A Kind of Happy Meeting (I guess)   A Kind of Happy Meeting (I guess) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 7:12 pm

" Yeah I'd rather not." He said and turned. " I'd rather go back to my nap." He said and curled his cloak closer to him again and jumped into the trees hopping away.
Back to top Go down
Glaceon101

PostSubject: Re: A Kind of Happy Meeting (I guess)   A Kind of Happy Meeting (I guess) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 7:17 pm

"Fine then, don't go crying to anyone when you get sick because i know all the nurses and i'll tell them what you did!" "Nice meeting you, you might not thinks so about me but I think you're pretty cool" She stormed away, sadly because she thought she was going to have a fun friend that liked something like I do...
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Cherry

Location : Going to indulge myself in the wonders of Chocolate-marshmellow icecream!

Stats
Poke: 2100
Team: None
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A Kind of Happy Meeting (I guess)   A Kind of Happy Meeting (I guess) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 8:00 pm

[Locking the topic until Haylie's bio is approved]
Back to top Go down
http://pokeroleplay.forum-motion.net/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Kind of Happy Meeting (I guess)   A Kind of Happy Meeting (I guess) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Kind of Happy Meeting (I guess)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2