Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Meeting their future team (2)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
gabrieldltc

gabrieldltc

Meeting their future team (2) Empty
PostSubject: Meeting their future team (2)    Meeting their future team (2) EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 5:40 pm

The sky was clear, no signal of rain was coming, and the flowers where starting to open up, spring had come faster than they both thought. while walking the forest started to run out of trees making it easy to see Grassveil town from where they were, a little exited Flare insisted Crystal to run with her, they where finally there after three and a half days, which were quite enjoyable and had no trouble on the road. Crystal was again carrying her stuff.

When they reached the town Flare took a quick look around, everything was still the same as before, it had been months since his last time in Grassveil, the coffee, the police station, and the guild where still in the same places. He looked at Crystal and asked for an opinion. -So, what do you want to do first? We could register the guild first and maybe eat something at the coffee, or eat then guild.- He glared at her waiting for a reply.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gabrieldltc.deviantart.com
Glaceon101

PostSubject: Re: Meeting their future team (2)    Meeting their future team (2) EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 6:07 pm

"Uh, wanna eat at the cofee?" she waited a little wile. "Uh Flare I ahve something to tell you, I'm scared!" She looked at him with big beaming eyes that were sparkling. She felt as if she was about to cry.
Back to top Go down
gabrieldltc

gabrieldltc

PostSubject: Re: Meeting their future team (2)    Meeting their future team (2) EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 6:16 pm

-Hm... coffee then.- He said before he started to notice Crystals eyes, and sudently a feeling of worry got to him. -Scared? why? whats wrong?- He said with a soft voice.
Back to top Go down
Glaceon101

PostSubject: Re: Meeting their future team (2)    Meeting their future team (2) EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 6:24 pm

"I've never done this before, going to the guild and all, and I don't know what to say and all that." "I guess first I should just get something in my stomach." She started to walk into the cofee and saw a Plusle and Minun, but they were really it. As they walked by them to find a table Crystal said, "Hello!" Then they took a seat right behind them.
Back to top Go down
gabrieldltc

gabrieldltc

PostSubject: Re: Meeting their future team (2)    Meeting their future team (2) EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 6:35 pm

Flare laughed out loud with relief, -Jeez don’t scare me like that, leave it all to me all right? let’s go to the coffee.- They both walked into the bar, it had some kind of rustic mood, there were not too many tables but it was big enough to be comfortable if the place filled up, there were just five Pokémon in total inside, they walked in front of a minum an plusle but Flare didn’t greet, he just sat in the table with Crystal. THe chairs where funny.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Location : Nippon. Wait, this isn't Amestris!!! HOW DID I GET HERE!?!?!?!?!

Stats
Poke: 1450
Team: FullMetal Charm; Team Starfox; Team Skyfire; Team Chocospark; Team Rising Tides
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting their future team (2)    Meeting their future team (2) EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 7:05 pm

Desu the Plusle was sitting in the cafe drinking tea with her sister Evelyn that fine day. Nothing seemed to be too out-of-the-ordinary. A Flareon and a Glaceon entered the cafe and took a seat behind them, but she didn't really notice them. "So, I just don't know anymore." she began to say to Evelyn. "I still think Oswald is great and all, but I feel like I want to do more for other pokemon. I want my cheering to really benefit someone!"
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Poke: 1280
Team: ShadowFern/DesertWind /Voltage/Obsidian/Storm /Oncoming Storm
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting their future team (2)    Meeting their future team (2) EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 7:13 pm

"I agree." replied Evelyn taking a sip from her tea. She twitched her blue ear as she thought about it. The Minun glanced up as the Glaceon and Flareon walked past but other than that didn't acknowledge them.
"I'm sure Tammy wouldn't mind if we decided to move on..."
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.com
Glaceon101

PostSubject: Re: Meeting their future team (2)    Meeting their future team (2) EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 7:22 pm

" Ugh, I need fooooood!" She looked at her menu and and said,"ooooooo hot tea, ok I know what i'm getting." "I'm going to get the Treeshroud Tea yummy, Assorted Berries, and Berrylicious Pie" "So are we going to recruit any people for eveelicious?" She said as she took her bag off. "what do you think?"

Last edited by Glaceon101 on Wed Jun 13, 2012 7:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
gabrieldltc

gabrieldltc

PostSubject: Re: Meeting their future team (2)    Meeting their future team (2) EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 7:34 pm

Flare took a good look at the menu, the thing was filled with berries... he didn’t like that that much. -I think I´ll go... for... an apple juice and... a simple salad I guess.- Flare giggled a bit at Crystals hyperactivity towards food. -C’mon, it´s not like we haven’t ate well, you are good cooking. As for the recruit, I guess so, but... we need to find Pokémon that are willing to help out, any ideas on how to do that?
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Team: FullMetal Charm; Team Starfox; Team Skyfire; Team Chocospark; Team Rising Tides
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting their future team (2)    Meeting their future team (2) EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 7:40 pm

"I wonder what she would say........" Desu muttered. "Well, I know what we could do! We could join a pokemon Rescue team! That would be fun, wouldn't it?" she exclaimed. "Our moves could benefit our members, and if Tammy needed us she could always call on us for help when we aren't exploring!" she grinned. "I think that could work out pretty well!"
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting their future team (2)    Meeting their future team (2) EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 7:44 pm

"That sounds like a great idea!!" grinned Evelyn, hopping up and standing on her chair. She struck a pose, throwing a fist... well.. more like a paw into the air to celebrate their breakthrough.

Meanwhile, a shiny Rufflet took the orders from Flare and Crystal's table and quickly fluttered off, leaving them to count out their money.
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Cherry

Location : Going to indulge myself in the wonders of Chocolate-marshmellow icecream!

Stats
Poke: 2100
Team: None
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting their future team (2)    Meeting their future team (2) EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 7:49 pm

[Gabriel shouldn't be roleplaying Flare because that character hasn't been accepted yet.]
Back to top Go down
http://pokeroleplay.forum-motion.net/
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting their future team (2)    Meeting their future team (2) EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 7:59 pm

[Awkward. I assumed you'd approved it cause you approved a load of them yesterday.. I think it was yesterday.]
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Cherry

Location : Going to indulge myself in the wonders of Chocolate-marshmellow icecream!

Stats
Poke: 2100
Team: None
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting their future team (2)    Meeting their future team (2) EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 8:01 pm

[Yeah sorry, as soon as I got to it I had to leave. But it's approved now so they can continue Razz]
Back to top Go down
http://pokeroleplay.forum-motion.net/
Glaceon101

PostSubject: Re: Meeting their future team (2)    Meeting their future team (2) EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 8:01 pm

Crystal jumped after she overheard what the plusle was saying. "Hey I couldn't help but over hearing you guys saying how you were going to join a team, and we were thinking about recruiting some pokemon, would you guys like to join eveelicious?" She said with hope in her eyes hoping they would say yes.
Back to top Go down
gabrieldltc

gabrieldltc

PostSubject: Re: Meeting their future team (2)    Meeting their future team (2) EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 8:37 pm

Crystal’s reaction to what those Pokémon said dragged Flares attention, but not enough, the menu looked way more important so he took another look to it. -Hur... I changed my mind, I want a coffee.- he placed the menu on the table and stayed there with a blank look thinking about something odd probably.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting their future team (2)    Meeting their future team (2) EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 2:13 am

"WAAHHH!" Desu cried out in suprise at somebody behind her suddenly blurting out for them to join their team. She jumped about 3 feet off of her oddly-shaped chair in suprise, flailing her limbs as she landed back in her chair with a loud "OOF." "Uhhh..... that's sounds like it would be fun!........." Desu groaned, in pain after landing in her chair. She put a paw to her forehead and reached for her tea.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting their future team (2)    Meeting their future team (2) EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 4:32 pm

The Minun couldn't help but giggle at her sister's reaction to the offer. Luckily for them though it was just what they had been looking for; a chance to do something beneficial with their cheering skills.
"I'm in!" grinned Evelyn, throwing her blue tipped paw in the air once more in celebration. There were pale blue sparks being emitted from it as she pointed it upwards.
Back to top Go down
Glaceon101

PostSubject: Re: Meeting their future team (2)    Meeting their future team (2) EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 5:47 pm

"Ok, hey Flare get your butt over here!" "I found some pokemon to join our team, whats your name guys?" After that she turned to Flare with a big fat smile.
Back to top Go down
gabrieldltc

gabrieldltc

PostSubject: Re: Meeting their future team (2)    Meeting their future team (2) EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 6:16 pm

-I´m right beside you.- He said looking at her big FAT smile. -Who these? HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.- He laughed out loud. -Sure they seem okay, wazap.- He said rising his right paw. -But first I´d love to get some coffee, why don’t you two join us instead of me moving my butt over there and talk about stuff that team mates do during missions, I heard that in the guild they train you for this kind of stuff.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting their future team (2)    Meeting their future team (2) EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 6:37 pm

"But....... My tea is over here......." Desu muttered as she looked forlornly at her tea. She reached for it and sadly took another sip. And another. And another. And another. AND ANOTHER, untill finally she realized her tea was gone. "Oh, yay! Now we can talk!" she said, hopping up from her seat and joining the other two pokemon at their tale.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting their future team (2)    Meeting their future team (2) EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 9:32 pm

Evelyn, instead of staying to drink her tea, got to work whilst Desu was drinking hers. The Minun placed her cup on her oddly shaped chair and slowly but surely edged it over to the Eeveelutions' table.
Once she had the chair in place, she moved her cup back up onto the table and hopped onto the chair, sipping her drink as she waited for Desu to join them.
Back to top Go down
Glaceon101

PostSubject: Re: Meeting their future team (2)    Meeting their future team (2) EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 5:16 pm

"Soo, we're about to go to the guild and talk to the guild master, and go on mission:Parents!" She took a sip of her tea and continued. " Mission:Parents is a mission we made to find my missing parents!" She paused taking sip of her tea. The looked at flare and the little pokemon
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting their future team (2)    Meeting their future team (2) Empty

Back to top Go down

Meeting their future team (2)
Page 1 of 1