Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Kind of Happy Meeting (I guess)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Glaceon101

A Kind of Happy Meeting (I guess) Empty
PostSubject: A Kind of Happy Meeting (I guess)   A Kind of Happy Meeting (I guess) EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 4:06 am

Haylie always loved visiting frozen stream it was nice to go there to get away. "Hm, something feels weird.." She looked up and all of the sudden a big pile of snow came crashing down on her......
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Poke: 1380
Team: night fire
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A Kind of Happy Meeting (I guess)   A Kind of Happy Meeting (I guess) EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 4:15 am

A brown cape hung down from a branch not far up ahead of the minccino. The pokemon wearing the cape was none other than shaman the riolu himself! His hood was up meaning his aura vision was on but that didn't matter because he was sleeping. Well was sleeping until he heard the thump! of a large mass of snow falling. Shaman's eyes came open and he sat up his hood falling down by itself meaning he'd lost his aura vision.
Back to top Go down
Glaceon101

PostSubject: Re: A Kind of Happy Meeting (I guess)   A Kind of Happy Meeting (I guess) EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 4:23 am

There was was so much snow u could barely see the rustling. All you could here was mrrmph mmmrph mrph mmrphh. The Minccino struggled and struggled but she was so small and the pile of snow was huge. Haylie gave up, fainting from over powering herself........
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A Kind of Happy Meeting (I guess)   A Kind of Happy Meeting (I guess) EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 4:35 am

Did that snow pile just move? Shaman wondered if he was going crazy. He jumped down from the branch and swaggered right up to the snow pile. He started to brush the stuff away and eventually came upon the minccino.
Back to top Go down
Glaceon101

PostSubject: Re: A Kind of Happy Meeting (I guess)   A Kind of Happy Meeting (I guess) EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 5:07 am

Haylie slowly opened her eyes. "Wow, thank you, I'm Haylie, whats your name." She held out a paw with a sway of a tail.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A Kind of Happy Meeting (I guess)   A Kind of Happy Meeting (I guess) EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 5:13 am

Shaman took the pokemon's paw and pulled her up and out of the snow. " name's Shaman, how'd ya get stuck in such a cold place?" Shaman asked looking at the frosted over Haylie.
Back to top Go down
Glaceon101

PostSubject: Re: A Kind of Happy Meeting (I guess)   A Kind of Happy Meeting (I guess) EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 5:26 am

She took her paws and rubbed off the frost and snow. Then stepped aside and shook off and stepped back. " Well I usually come here to take a load off, but today, I guess it was to take load on." "But it's ok with all this fur I stay nice 'n' toasty!" She looked up at Shamen. Then said, "Are you cold?"
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A Kind of Happy Meeting (I guess)   A Kind of Happy Meeting (I guess) EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 5:34 am

" Kinda." He shrugged. " I'm normally napping so I never notice." He said as he she shook out his cape to get the snow off. " Well are you okay?" Shaman asked since the cold didn't seem to bother her he guessed the snow hadn't.
Back to top Go down
Glaceon101

PostSubject: Re: A Kind of Happy Meeting (I guess)   A Kind of Happy Meeting (I guess) EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 5:41 am

"Yeah i'm fine!" "So....uh....um....r u a uh trainer?" "Because if you are you have a lot of potential, we could be a team!" Haylie looked at Shaman with hope, hoping he would say yes.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A Kind of Happy Meeting (I guess)   A Kind of Happy Meeting (I guess) EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 5:47 am

" What? Your with the guild?" Shaman asked kinda surprised he'd been offered a spot on her teem after all he'd only just gotten her out of a pile of snow but then again that could be considered saving someone's life he guessed.
Back to top Go down
Glaceon101

PostSubject: Re: A Kind of Happy Meeting (I guess)   A Kind of Happy Meeting (I guess) EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 1:33 pm

"mm hmm, I just need a team to go on my adventures." "What do you think?" She looked at him with more hope!
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A Kind of Happy Meeting (I guess)   A Kind of Happy Meeting (I guess) EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 5:32 pm

" UM I would but I'm kinda already on a guild team." Shaman said apologeticly. " Technicly I've been on two already." He said with just a little bit of regret at leaving team nightfire.
Back to top Go down
Glaceon101

PostSubject: Re: A Kind of Happy Meeting (I guess)   A Kind of Happy Meeting (I guess) EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 5:37 pm

"Ok then, wanna go hang out?" "Go pranking or something?"
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A Kind of Happy Meeting (I guess)   A Kind of Happy Meeting (I guess) EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 5:43 pm

Shaman blinked in confusion. " Um sure why not?" He seemed to be asking more then agreeing.
Back to top Go down
Glaceon101

PostSubject: Re: A Kind of Happy Meeting (I guess)   A Kind of Happy Meeting (I guess) EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 11:17 pm

" Ok do you like any sports?" She started to walk signaling him to come. "Do you like playing pranks?" She paused for a second, " Do you want anything particular?"
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A Kind of Happy Meeting (I guess)   A Kind of Happy Meeting (I guess) EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 11:33 pm

Shaman followed along behind her. " NO,yes, no in that order." Shaman replied.
Back to top Go down
Glaceon101

PostSubject: Re: A Kind of Happy Meeting (I guess)   A Kind of Happy Meeting (I guess) EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 11:53 pm

"ok, oh i hav a good one!" She looks around...! "Hey, over there!" She points to a piplup swimming around. "What we should do is, if you can, we need to quietly get into the water, then lift her up and dunk her, sometimes the reactions are hysterical!!!"
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A Kind of Happy Meeting (I guess)   A Kind of Happy Meeting (I guess) EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 12:07 am

" Okay sure!" Shaman agreed nodding and getting to position at the side of the river. He was in a runner's position Shaman was quick more then quick enough to get this done.
Back to top Go down
Glaceon101

PostSubject: Re: A Kind of Happy Meeting (I guess)   A Kind of Happy Meeting (I guess) EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 12:19 am

Dips inwater and swims to the other side of the piplup. " Ready....go!" Haylie started to lift the piplup up.

Piplup: Gah what the heck *struggles*
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A Kind of Happy Meeting (I guess)   A Kind of Happy Meeting (I guess) EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 12:23 am

Shaman moved too as Haylie moved and came to the other side of the piplup hoisting the pokemon out of the water and then tossed it back in. Shaman kept himself a float with quick kicks to the water he realized he wasn't tall enough to stand on the bottom of the river this kind of annoyed him he didn't like being short.
Back to top Go down
Glaceon101

PostSubject: Re: A Kind of Happy Meeting (I guess)   A Kind of Happy Meeting (I guess) EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 12:31 am

Piplup: Spins around like a chicken on a rotiserry. Stops *uses buble beam* *finishes* You guys suck!!! *Gets out of the water and harshley waddles away.*

Are you ok." She waits but she can't hold it in any longer. "Bwahahahahahahahahahaha did you....see...how...he spun..around?!" "Classic, his face was so ridiculous, and the way he waddled away...Bwahahahahaahahahaha!!" Haylie put her arm around his shoulder. "You know Shaman you are the best friend i've ever had, none of my other friends will prank with me!"
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A Kind of Happy Meeting (I guess)   A Kind of Happy Meeting (I guess) EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 12:39 am

Shaman blinked as came over near Shaman. WHat the heck just happened?! Shaman wondered all he'd done really was picked a Piplup out of the water and now he had a girl hanging all over him calling him his best friend Shaman tried to make some vague form of words but failed completely.
Back to top Go down
Glaceon101

PostSubject: Re: A Kind of Happy Meeting (I guess)   A Kind of Happy Meeting (I guess) EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 12:45 am

"Whats wrong...do you not like me?" She sat down by a tree and put her tail on her lap. "I thought we could be friends.."
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A Kind of Happy Meeting (I guess)   A Kind of Happy Meeting (I guess) EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 12:50 am

" Um no..." Shaman replied swimming out of the water and shaking himself off he had forgotten to take off his cape so now that was drenched plus the water had been freezing cold so he shivered vigerously. " It's just umm" Shaman still couldn't put words to his thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Glaceon101

PostSubject: Re: A Kind of Happy Meeting (I guess)   A Kind of Happy Meeting (I guess) EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 1:00 am

"Well....bye then." Walks away, sadly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Kind of Happy Meeting (I guess)   A Kind of Happy Meeting (I guess) Empty

Back to top Go down

A Kind of Happy Meeting (I guess)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next