Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

An Unexpected Meeting

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Poke: 1050
Team: Midori(Grass)
Inventory:

An Unexpected Meeting Empty
PostSubject: An Unexpected Meeting   An Unexpected Meeting EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 4:02 pm

Alison was walking around in the park. Snow was starting to fall from the sky ciurious the Demon looked up and held out her hand. Seeing the tiny white specks melt in her hand she was fasinated by the strange substance, "What is this stuff. It's cold but it turn into water when I touch it." she said to herself. Alison was wearing her normal outfit of Black leather jacket, dark blue jeans, and a black scarff. All which to where she was tightly bundled. "It sure is cold." she shivered.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

Stats
Poke: 1020
Team: Stormblaze
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Meeting   An Unexpected Meeting EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 4:13 pm

"It's called snow." Troy said as he walked towards the girl, overhearing her comments. "You must not be from around here if you can't tell what snow is." he added after. He leaned on a nearby dead tree, watching his breath in the cold air.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Meeting   An Unexpected Meeting EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 4:17 pm

""Snow'? Why is it cold, and why does it melt?" Alison asked the young man. She had so many questions about this "Snow" stuff. "And I'm not really from around here either. I'm from... Uh, Australia." she thought up quickly.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Meeting   An Unexpected Meeting EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 4:25 pm

Troy raised an eyebrow. "Australia?" he asked, slightly suspicious about it."Whatever. So snow, well, if you want to bring science and logic into this, it's when water evaporates and the cold air crystalizes it and it falls back to earth. Or easier, it's slightly frozen water." he said.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Meeting   An Unexpected Meeting EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 6:04 pm

"Wow." Alison said in awe. She continued to look at the snow. "My name is Alison, what's yours?" she asked the man.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Meeting   An Unexpected Meeting EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 6:53 pm

"Troy." he said, and looked up at the air. He felt some of the snow hit his eyes and looked back down. "So, never even heard of snow in Australia?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Meeting   An Unexpected Meeting EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 7:01 pm

"Nope, it gets pretty hot back down there." Alison continued to lie. This guy sure is persistant. she thought. "Nice to meet you Troy." she said. She brought her jaket closer to her trying to keep warm.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Meeting   An Unexpected Meeting EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 7:07 pm

"Nice to meet you, too." Troy said. I'll stop asking her, but something's up with her. he thought to himself. "So what are you doing here?" he asked, trying to make conversation.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Meeting   An Unexpected Meeting EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 9:49 pm

"I'm on break from work right now. I started a few days ago." Alison explained. She looked back at the store seeing not many people in there.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Meeting   An Unexpected Meeting EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 9:52 pm

Troy looked into the store she was looking at. "That store?" He asked, looking at the place. "Seems kind of creepy." He continued, still looking at it.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Meeting   An Unexpected Meeting EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 10:11 pm

It's not that creepy. It's just different." Alison said trying to defend the store. She herself liked it alot. She has met alot of different people there as well.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Meeting   An Unexpected Meeting EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 9:49 pm

Troy shrugged, and responded "It's just my opinion, no need to get defensive." He took another look at the store, and tried to figure out what was up with it. Weird girl, weird store I guess. he decided.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Meeting   An Unexpected Meeting EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 10:03 pm

Alison grabbed Troy's hand and pulled him with her toward the store, "Come on I'll give you the tour of the place." she said.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Meeting   An Unexpected Meeting EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 10:05 pm

"Huh? Wait, hold on, I really don't need to tour that place!" Troy said as he was being pulled. He put up little resistance though, and decided he might as well go.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Meeting   An Unexpected Meeting EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 10:13 pm

Alison laughed, "What do you think is going to happen Troy?" she asked as she continued to pullhim to the store. They were only a few feet away from it now.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Meeting   An Unexpected Meeting EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 10:22 pm

"You tell me, you're the one dragging me here." Troy responded, and walked the rest of the way to the store instead of getting dragged to the place.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Meeting   An Unexpected Meeting EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 10:30 pm

Alison giggled, "Trust me nothing is going to happen." she said. Opening the door she looked around for anyone, "Ivy are you here?" she called out.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Meeting   An Unexpected Meeting EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 10:32 pm

Ivy? Troy thought, curious about who Ivy was. He looked around at all of the books in the place, and they seemed to be around the paranormal.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Poke: 1280
Team: ShadowFern/DesertWind /Voltage/Obsidian/Storm /Oncoming Storm
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Meeting   An Unexpected Meeting EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 10:40 pm

Ivy walked into the main area of the shop, coming through the door that lead to the back, where they stored a few extra books, relaxed and had meetings about what the book store was actually here for; The paranormal investigation team.
She yawned and stretched as if she had just been taking a rather long nap on one of the couches, "Yea Alison? That dream was a great one so I hope you have a good reason for waking me."
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.com
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Meeting   An Unexpected Meeting EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 10:48 pm

Alison shrugged off what Ivy said, "Troy meet Ivy. Ivy this is Troy. I'm gonna show him around. Mind the counter." Alison said letting go of Tro's hand. She was heading for the C.D.'s, "You like music Troy?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Meeting   An Unexpected Meeting EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 10:52 pm

"Uhh...hi Ivy." Troy said uncomfortably, and walked over to Alison. "Yeah, I like music." he responded as she headed to the CD's, and looked at some of the CD's in the store.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Poke: 1280
Team: ShadowFern/DesertWind /Voltage/Obsidian/Storm /Oncoming Storm
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Meeting   An Unexpected Meeting EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 10:53 pm

Ivy leaped backwards a few steps and seemed to almost leap into complete awake-ness. It was as if she hadn't noticed Troy before Alison introduced them and she acted as though she was almost scared of the new person in her presence.

After a few seconds, the odd young girl blinked and just wandered back towards the back of the store, yawning as Alison took Troy over to the music.

Last edited by Aokakesu on Mon Dec 26, 2011 11:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.com
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Meeting   An Unexpected Meeting EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 10:59 pm

Alison picked a C.D, "I like this band." she said holing up the C.D. that had the name "Skillet". She looked at Troy, "What's you favorite band?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Meeting   An Unexpected Meeting EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 5:23 am

Troy shrugged, responding "I don't really have a favorite, but I do like Skillet."he looked around at the different CD's on the shelf, and mumbled "I am a bit of a Beatles person though."
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Meeting   An Unexpected Meeting EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 1:37 am

Alison tilted her head. "You like Beatles? That weird." she said thinking of the bug called Beatle, not the group caled The Beatles. "Why would you like bugs anyway?"she asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Meeting   An Unexpected Meeting Empty

Back to top Go down

An Unexpected Meeting
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next