Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Meeting their future team

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Glaceon101

Meeting their future team Empty
PostSubject: Meeting their future team   Meeting their future team EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 10:47 pm

It wasn't a normal day for Crystal, today was her big day. "Today I'm going to find a team and hopefully start Mission: Parents!" She took a sip of her soda from her Mission:Parents soda hat, and said, "I'm going to find my parents no matter what it takes!" She trotted around and snacked on some things.She stopped for a moment to, to look around, then she turned around startled by what she heard. It said " Get out, it's not safe!" So she ran down Pricklemist Hill and she ran so fast she was back in Rainfront in no time. " *pant pant pant pant pant* what...was...that? *ahem* well whaever it is I can worry about it later what I'm worryig about now is finding a partner before sun down!" She looked at the sky and new it was about 3:00. "*Sighs* How am I ever going to fi-" She paused hearing a branch crunch then someone runing into the bushes. "Who's there?" She looked around then she prepared to use Ice Beam towards the bushes........
Back to top Go down
gabrieldltc

gabrieldltc

PostSubject: Re: Meeting their future team   Meeting their future team EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 4:36 am

Flare was back from a long trip, stepping on Rainfront was making him walk all silly in joy just because he could say hi to his old friends who probably didn’t know who he was! -Hey! yo! How is it going?! Paw fist bro!- Oh yeah epic day as always until he suddenly ran out of stuff to do and sat in the middle of nowhere all alone doing absolutely nothing. -Hm... I think I need an objective...- He thought getting his front paw to the chin making a serious yet silly look at the sky.

It was a peaceful day, maybe to pace full for a Flareon like him, he hoped for adventures, and in moments like those he felt like doing the most stupid thing to entertain him, while looking at the sky and cricket jumped into his muzzle. -Oh my god! a thing that I had never seen before? Hello? Are you a pokemon?- the cricket just made crickets sounds and started jumping around, -Oh! I get it! you want me to follow you to show me my inevitable fate!- saying this he started jumping behind the cricket and some pokemon looked at him in a silly way, the cricket had jumped into the bushes, Flare following it jumped on it as well, a few seconds passed after he heard a female voice, he took his head out of the bushes an saw a Glaceon. -I am! I´m following this weird insect to discover my inevitable future.- He thought for a second looking at the Glaceon. -Maybe you are my future!- Flare jumped out ogf the bushes and said. -Sup! Name is Flare, what’s yours miss?-
Back to top Go down
http://www.gabrieldltc.deviantart.com
Glaceon101

PostSubject: Re: Meeting their future team   Meeting their future team EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 4:56 am

Glaceon stopped using Ice Beam and looked at him supprised. All of the sudden Glaceon fell to the ground laughing! "*ahem* I'm Crystal, trust me crickets are a wise insect, but one way or the other the first time is more likely to be way more wise than the others." " Looks like we both got lucky i'm looking to join a team to find my parents and make new friends!" "Looks like we both found our bright future!"
Back to top Go down
gabrieldltc

gabrieldltc

PostSubject: Re: Meeting their future team   Meeting their future team EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 6:21 am

-Cryckets come one time and then another to whaaat?- Flare said wondering what that even meant, Crystal kept talking and what she said pretty much amused Flare. -wow wow wow, slow down, slow down, I don´t have any team yet if that’s what you mean, and what’s with your parents? They got missing or what?-Flare paused for a second. -I also like your name.- He said while getting a serious stance in front of the Glaceon.
Back to top Go down
Glaceon101

PostSubject: Re: Meeting their future team   Meeting their future team EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 5:16 pm

"Thank you, well when I was little my parents went missing so I've lived with my aunt and uncle eva since." "She pulled a wanted sign out and gave it to flare. "My mom is a Glaceon and my Dad is a Vaporeon." She stood there starting to get teary eyed when starting to remember her parents.
Back to top Go down
gabrieldltc

gabrieldltc

PostSubject: Re: Meeting their future team   Meeting their future team EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 5:24 pm

Crystal gave Flare a wanted sign with poorly drawn Glaceons and Vaporeons heads, Flare looked at them intrigued while hearing his new friend’s dramatic story and said. -Well, It was time for me to meet someone weirder than me. Don´t worry my new friend! We shall make an exploration team to find your parents, recruit more eevees and call ourselves "Eevelicious"!!- Flare said while sitting down besides Crystal hanging his arm in her neck kind of like a hug thing. -What do you think?! I think we have to travel to Grassveil to make it official thought!-
Back to top Go down
Glaceon101

PostSubject: Re: Meeting their future team   Meeting their future team EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 5:33 pm

Crystal tackle hugged Flare "oh thank you thank you are the best friend i've ever had, also metioning the funniest!" Gets up and then offers a paw to greet and pick up!
Back to top Go down
gabrieldltc

gabrieldltc

PostSubject: Re: Meeting their future team   Meeting their future team EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 5:41 pm

Flare stood shocked in the grass and grabs Crystals paw to stand up -I didn’t know you could tackle hug someone while being hugged, you should teach me that 4rth wall skill, I mean, I don´t know anything about a forth wall.- he said with a suspicious look.

-Well then! I´ll take the tackle hug as a yes! Let’s get going to grassveil, its a few days from here, have you ever been there?- Flare asked while walking to the opposite direction to grassveil looking back at crystal.

Off: In case you don’t know what the forth wall is > the thin line that exists between a story and reality. When a character in a story tells the reader in some way that they know that they are a character in a story, that is called 'breaking the fourth wall'.
Back to top Go down
Glaceon101

PostSubject: Re: Meeting their future team   Meeting their future team EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 11:27 pm

"Yep I went there to apply at the mess hall for a part time job, but that failed." Crystal said catching up to Flare. "Where are you from flare?" She said looking to him. "You know Flare, I havn't had a friend like this since my brother mover away, I've had friends before, but none like you!"
Back to top Go down
gabrieldltc

gabrieldltc

PostSubject: Re: Meeting their future team   Meeting their future team EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 12:27 am

-Oh well that’s too bad, well I´m from Grassveil actually, what about you? from around here I´m guessing, you know, I don’t like this place that much, too much water, got to hate water, makes me feel cold... and... Something that has to do with water.- Flare looked at Crystal and pushed her away gently with his body while walking in a playful way. -Friend like this? I hope that’s a good thing! I´ve never traveled with someone before.-
Back to top Go down
Glaceon101

PostSubject: Re: Meeting their future team   Meeting their future team EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 12:41 am

Crystal pushed him with her body only a little harder, hoping to star a little playful game. Then started to jump around the path instead of walking. I live in Waterfront, but as a kid i'm originally from the icy lands!" "Well of course a friend, you know a friend friend in all ways like...a best friend!" She said with a wink.
Back to top Go down
gabrieldltc

gabrieldltc

PostSubject: Re: Meeting their future team   Meeting their future team EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 12:46 am

-Oh okay- he said as he couldn’t stand the eye contact anymore looking to their path, but wasn’t really jumping, just trotting, she was nice, maybe a bit extreme when it came to call me a best friend already, but whatever, what could go wrong. He pushed her again with the same strength. –I´ve never been into the icy lands, I should check it out some day, is ice weak against fire?.-
Back to top Go down
Glaceon101

PostSubject: Re: Meeting their future team   Meeting their future team EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 12:59 am

"Yep, so don't attack me please!" Crystal looked at him with a michevious glare, then pushes him harder to the other side. "Well you should come visit with me someday, it'll be fun!!"
Back to top Go down
gabrieldltc

gabrieldltc

PostSubject: Re: Meeting their future team   Meeting their future team EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 2:55 am

They started to walk besides to a really big lake like formation with waterfalls, Flare noticed it was a sunny day and that there where way more bushes around. -Ha! Cool!.- He said right before being pushed again by Crystal harder this time making him slip with a bush falling on a descending formation which finished right in the waterfall, luckyly there were a lot of bushes in the area instead of rocks, still it was a long fall down and every time he touched the bushed he bounced and kept falling like a red beach ball. -Ouch! uh! derp!- he yelled every time until he finally touched the water making a normal sized splash on it.

A few seconds passed as he sack the head out of the water to breath. -AH! WATER! I HATE WATER! NO! FORGET ABOUT GRRRBGBGRGB WATER! I’ve NEVER SWIMMED BEFORE!- because of the scandal Flare was making on the water a group of woopers came along and started to laugh at him believing it was a funny thing, or that he was just making some silly dance. "Look guys! Some four legged Pokémon thinks it’s a water type Pokémon!" said a wooper while giggling, right after that throwing water at Flares face. -I´m NOT PLAYINGBRBG- where the last words he said before his head disappeared under the water.
Back to top Go down
Glaceon101

PostSubject: Re: Meeting their future team   Meeting their future team EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 4:15 pm

"Gah! I'm so sorry!!!" The whoopers started to get more annoying"Hah, now the glaceon has to go in and save his pretty little butt!!" "Shut up guys!!!" Then she used Ice shard. "Gah!!!!" said the whooper, then was hit. Glaceon dived into the water and started to drown so she pulled Flare to the surface and kept him in the air. Then she froze the lake so she could skate across. She new she had to be quick since it was so hot so she flipped him on her back and skated across as fast as she could. She got to the other side just in time because the ice started to melt. She started to smack him silly while saying,"Flare-pull-yourself-together!!" Then she gave him mouth to mouth. She put her paw to his chest and started to give CPR.
Back to top Go down
gabrieldltc

gabrieldltc

PostSubject: Re: Meeting their future team   Meeting their future team EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 5:19 pm

Flare had fainted underwater because of his intolerance to the water by being a fire Pokémon. While unconscious he dreamed about skateboarding on ice and everything melting behind him because of how hot he was -Woho! This is so fun! I just hope this isn’t happening in reality!- suddenly he felt air being forced into his lungs followed by pressure on his chest making him wake up coughing, after opening the eyes he barely saw a light blue blurry silhouette. -uh. Are you an angel? Am I dead yet?-
Back to top Go down
Glaceon101

PostSubject: Re: Meeting their future team   Meeting their future team EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 5:29 pm

"No, it's me Crystal your friend, are you ok I had to save you from the water and had to skate across the water and give you mouth to mouth and CPR. I'm just glad your ok!" She hugs him.
Back to top Go down
gabrieldltc

gabrieldltc

PostSubject: Re: Meeting their future team   Meeting their future team EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 8:13 pm

After a little while he was able to see more clearly and noticed Crystal and heard her explanation, which ironically looked the same as my dream. While being hugged by her impressive hugging strength barely breathing he thought "mouth to mouth? i should drown more often!" He grabbed her and pushed her away a little and said -You saved me! I own you now! I´ll totally help you out in finding your parents now! I still have this!- Flare grabbed the missing parents sign Crystal had given to him with a big smile.

While Crystal was giving her back to the waterfall Flare saw a big amount of woopers heading their way, they didn’t seem friendly anymore so Flare got to a conclusion. -I think we should start running now.- without losing the smile on the face.
Back to top Go down
Glaceon101

PostSubject: Re: Meeting their future team   Meeting their future team EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 8:22 pm

"Wow, thanks ya thats a good idea!" She started running with Flare. "*laughs* This is so fun, a litlle scary but so fun!" "We should probably find a spot to hi-!" Crystal tripped and took a lot of impact......she was really hurt, then she felt faint...
Back to top Go down
gabrieldltc

gabrieldltc

PostSubject: Re: Meeting their future team   Meeting their future team EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 10:12 pm

IT was indeed a great day, I met a Glaseon who lost her parents, I almost drowned, and I´m being followed by a bunch of woopers. Between the laughs and running through the bushes, rocks, trees and other stuff Crystal tripped with something and hit the ground so hard that it sounded like an ice cube hitting the floor after opening a refrigerator of ice cubes! Flare slowed down going a few steps forward and coming back to check on Crystal, -Hey are you okay? Can you get up?-

The woopers where getting closer, luckily Crystal and Flare had taken some advantage, as Fare saw Crystal felt faint he grabbed her getting her on his back, his Flareon body was able to carry more weight since he was not as skinny as the other eevee evolutions, with minimal effort he continued running with Crystal on his back a little worried, the woopers where even more close now and they couldn’t get any advantage since Flare couldn’t run as fast as before. -Hey, you good up there?- he asked while panting a little.
Back to top Go down
Glaceon101

PostSubject: Re: Meeting their future team   Meeting their future team EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 12:15 am

*Bump Jiggle Bump Bump jiggle* went Crystal. "Ugh, ouch!" she held her paw to the right side of her body and discovered she was bleeding. "I-'im ok just a little shooken up, just give me a second to wrap up this, uh, puncter?" Crystal wrapped it up and jumped off his back. "Alright let's find a spot to hide to stay at for the night so I can properly treat this wound!" She ran for a while still feeling faint, then she started to fall asleep but woke herself up every time she did. She looked over and saw a cave by the river. It was pretty well hidden but she finally figured it out. "Flare, there's a cave over there and if they see us go hide in there, they'll really get us, what should we do?"
Back to top Go down
gabrieldltc

gabrieldltc

PostSubject: Re: Meeting their future team   Meeting their future team EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 12:33 am

While Crystal was in Flares back he jumped into some bushes and turned right to get out of the woopers sight, those Pokémon where evil, when Crystal jumped off his back and saw the wound he got a little concerned but said nothing while she wrapped it up.

-Now you are a medic too?- said with a friendly giggle and remembered they were being followed and asked her if she could keep running, also noticing she was getting asleep every once a while which made him be more cautious about the whole situation. After some running around they saw a decent sized cave, after hearing Crystal’s comment he said. -It´s our only option! And don´t worry! If they catch you I´ll protect you! Even if they try to drown me again, I can beat them up!- He knew this was nearly impossible for him and started to run towards the cave hoping to not be seen.
Back to top Go down
Glaceon101

PostSubject: Re: Meeting their future team   Meeting their future team EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 12:46 am

Crystal woke herself up from almost falling asleep again. "Well, I was a medic for pokemon that were hurt after battle, I also taught them how to dicuise them selves." "Here I'll freeze the river so u can get to the cave i'll be able to swim!" "Thank you flare you are very kind, and take these branches with you!" She said with a cute little smile. She used Ice Beam on the lake. "Now hurry and get to the cave and hide, once you get in put these brances up as a door to hide us." Then she put some mud and leeves on him to camoflage him, then she signalled him to go across. Then she started to put camoflage on herself.
Back to top Go down
gabrieldltc

gabrieldltc

PostSubject: Re: Meeting their future team   Meeting their future team EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 1:05 am

He paid total attention to Crystal while she was telling him her interesting past, she may look silly be she surely was good at what she knew how to do, she started to get mud and grass in his body as some sort of camouflage like her words described and suddenly gave me some branches. -Wha aghe ees for?- he asked and Crystal explained what she wanted him to do at the cave so the wouldn’t get spotted that easily.

After all this he nodded and jumped right into the ice path running, his body was naturaly hot but he didn’t know he would be hot enough to make ice melt behind him, this made him feel nervious and ran faster making the ice melt slower behind him. When getting near enough to the cave he stuck the branches with leaves in some cracks right on the caves roof. It didnt look like a suspicious place, but it rised up their chances. -C’mon Crystal! Hurry up!- he yelled moderately to not brag attention to anything near them.
Back to top Go down
Glaceon101

PostSubject: Re: Meeting their future team   Meeting their future team EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 1:30 am

"Here I come!" She jumped in the water and swam almost as fast as a speed boat. She got out of the water and ran up to the cave. "Holy crap, my sid e oww!" She fell holding her side. "Ow this hurts more than getting hit by a fire attack!" She flipped off her pack and took out everything: First Aid kit, A Icy tiarra, some potion and stuff, some healers, a pocket knife, and a pillow and sleeping bag. She opened her first aid kit got more bandages out, then got a tub of wound healer out, numbing cream, and then some stitching equiptment. She put some of the wound healer on, put the numbing on, stitched up her wound, and then wrapped it up. "Much better, but it'll hurt later." "I'm tired, do you have a blanket or anything?"

Last edited by Glaceon101 on Tue Jun 12, 2012 6:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting their future team   Meeting their future team Empty

Back to top Go down

Meeting their future team
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next