Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Meeting their future team

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Glaceon101

Meeting their future team - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Meeting their future team   Meeting their future team - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 10:47 pm

First topic message reminder :

It wasn't a normal day for Crystal, today was her big day. "Today I'm going to find a team and hopefully start Mission: Parents!" She took a sip of her soda from her Mission:Parents soda hat, and said, "I'm going to find my parents no matter what it takes!" She trotted around and snacked on some things.She stopped for a moment to, to look around, then she turned around startled by what she heard. It said " Get out, it's not safe!" So she ran down Pricklemist Hill and she ran so fast she was back in Rainfront in no time. " *pant pant pant pant pant* what...was...that? *ahem* well whaever it is I can worry about it later what I'm worryig about now is finding a partner before sun down!" She looked at the sky and new it was about 3:00. "*Sighs* How am I ever going to fi-" She paused hearing a branch crunch then someone runing into the bushes. "Who's there?" She looked around then she prepared to use Ice Beam towards the bushes........
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Glaceon101

PostSubject: Re: Meeting their future team   Meeting their future team - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 2:51 pm

"Really, wow I barely nooticed, alright Flare lead the way!" "Oh and by the way I promise I'll sing for you!" She said with a smile. She all of the sudden started to hum.
Back to top Go down
gabrieldltc

gabrieldltc

PostSubject: Re: Meeting their future team   Meeting their future team - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 5:16 pm

They both started their journey towards grassveil to make their new guild "Eeveelicious" what kind of adventures await for them? new friends? new enemies? what could Crystal be hiding from her past? Flare is really that stupid? looks like we will have to find out on the next episode of...

EEVEELICIOUSS!!!

(I DECLARE THIS THING CLOSED! now ill type something in Grassveil)
Back to top Go down
http://www.gabrieldltc.deviantart.com
Cherry
Cherry

Location : Going to indulge myself in the wonders of Chocolate-marshmellow icecream!

Stats
Poke: 2100
Team: None
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting their future team   Meeting their future team - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 7:02 pm

[Flare the flareon hasn't been approved yet so I'll lock the topic anyway]
Back to top Go down
http://pokeroleplay.forum-motion.net/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting their future team   Meeting their future team - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Meeting their future team
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3