Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Meeting their future team

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Glaceon101

Meeting their future team - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Meeting their future team   Meeting their future team - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 10:47 pm

First topic message reminder :

It wasn't a normal day for Crystal, today was her big day. "Today I'm going to find a team and hopefully start Mission: Parents!" She took a sip of her soda from her Mission:Parents soda hat, and said, "I'm going to find my parents no matter what it takes!" She trotted around and snacked on some things.She stopped for a moment to, to look around, then she turned around startled by what she heard. It said " Get out, it's not safe!" So she ran down Pricklemist Hill and she ran so fast she was back in Rainfront in no time. " *pant pant pant pant pant* what...was...that? *ahem* well whaever it is I can worry about it later what I'm worryig about now is finding a partner before sun down!" She looked at the sky and new it was about 3:00. "*Sighs* How am I ever going to fi-" She paused hearing a branch crunch then someone runing into the bushes. "Who's there?" She looked around then she prepared to use Ice Beam towards the bushes........
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
gabrieldltc

gabrieldltc

PostSubject: Re: Meeting their future team   Meeting their future team - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 1:44 am

Flare saw Crystal swam super fast and said -awesome...- when she reached the cave she ran inside complaining about her wound, Flare wondered how he had survived for so long to the wild, he wasn’t carrying anything at all, just his fire skills and a big about of hair. He saw Crystal treating the wound and tried to offer her some help, but she was really into it and kind of ignored him, he sat down and waited for her silent until she was done.

He replied to her last question. -Ummm, not really, but I have a fluffy tail, does that count?- he said joking.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gabrieldltc.deviantart.com
Glaceon101

PostSubject: Re: Meeting their future team   Meeting their future team - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 1:52 am

"Uuuhhh....well uh maybe but, you can share my sleeping bag and pillow with me if you want!" She said eagerly because she wants some sleep.
Back to top Go down
gabrieldltc

gabrieldltc

PostSubject: Re: Meeting their future team   Meeting their future team - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 1:51 pm

Suddenly Flare heard Pokémon splashing the water outside, told Crystal to lover her voice while he went to take a look behind the branches, he saw the group of woopers looking around, after around two distressing minutes they started to leave probably because the sun was setting, and with a sigh of relief he noticed he was still covered in mud and grass. H tried to shook it off with his body, some mud flew away but didn’t reach Crystal, and he was still all muddy, he walked back to where Crystal, she had a slightly tired and annoyed face and he said. -uh, I don´t want to share your only sleeping bag if it means getting you all muddy because of me.- said with a weak smile.
Back to top Go down
Glaceon101

PostSubject: Re: Meeting their future team   Meeting their future team - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 2:25 pm

aww thats ok I don't mind, i'm covered in dirt already anyway, come on we had a tireing day we need a long healthy rest!" She scooted over padded her paw up and down signalling him to come
Back to top Go down
gabrieldltc

gabrieldltc

PostSubject: Re: Meeting their future team   Meeting their future team - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 3:30 pm

-Well, mmmmkaaay.- he said with an ironic voice while looking to his side, he was starting to feel a little nervous, he walked towards Crystals sleeping bag getting into it, and since they had to share a pillow they ended up face and with both heads on the pillow. He didn’t really know what to say, so with his silly logic the most non stupid thing he could say was. -You are cold.-
Back to top Go down
Glaceon101

PostSubject: Re: Meeting their future team   Meeting their future team - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 5:22 pm

"I'm sorry!" She scooted over as much as she could so they both wouldn't get hurt, but she didn't want to because she liked him, LIKED him, and she felt safe with him. "So this is nice.." She said not knowing what to say and started to drowse off... but she woke her self up because she was waiting to see if Flare had anything interesting to say..
Back to top Go down
gabrieldltc

gabrieldltc

PostSubject: Re: Meeting their future team   Meeting their future team - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 5:59 pm

Flare felt comfortable, but the fact that Crystal had a wound bugged him a little and was being careful not to hurt her. -Oh no it´s ok, you are a Glaceon, what was I supposed to assume.- he yawned, it had been a tough but fun day, he kept looking at Crystal for a few seconds and said. -Thanks for saving me, that really means something to me.- after saying this he licked her cheek gently, rolled to the other side giving Crystal his back, closed the eyes and prepared to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Glaceon101

PostSubject: Re: Meeting their future team   Meeting their future team - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 6:13 pm

Crystal Smiled big your welcome, thank you for saving me too!" She had an even bigger smile after she got a kiss. Then after that she realized, being to close to him didn't really hurt her at all. Soshe scooted closer to him and cuddled up next to him. "oes this bother you?"
Back to top Go down
gabrieldltc

gabrieldltc

PostSubject: Re: Meeting their future team   Meeting their future team - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 6:40 pm

-Not at all, the sleeping bag is too hot anyway, and since you are all cold, we can both make some nice warm temperature for both of us.- he said moving his head a little backwards. -Sleep well Crystal; we have a long trip waiting for us tomorrow!
Back to top Go down
Glaceon101

PostSubject: Re: Meeting their future team   Meeting their future team - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 6:57 pm

"Thank you, you too." Crystal fell into a deep sleep and dremt of her and sitting on a mountain watching the sunset together. Then her dream ended with a big flash of sunlight. She woke up sitting next to Flare who was still sleeping. She got up, tucked him under the sleeping bag and put him back on the pillow. Then she gave him a lick on the cheek. So she grabed her bag, and she went outside of the cave and gathered some supplies to make her famous morning fresh stew: Bay leaf, Fresh herbs she found near by the river, poke blocks she traded with a near-by vaporeon, and some minerals shaved off tree bark. She managed to weeve out one big bowl and two smaller ones For Flare and her out of hardy flower stems. She then managed to get a fire started with rocks that made a spark and some wood she gathared. Then she started to walk down the river and found a beautiful and clean hot spring. "Well that will make a good start on boiling the stew! Then she got back to the cave and got to start it all. She also made a wooden pitcher and cups out of tree wood and bark and filled it up with the hot spring water and chilled it with Icy breath.
Back to top Go down
gabrieldltc

gabrieldltc

PostSubject: Re: Meeting their future team   Meeting their future team - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 7:37 pm

Flare fell asleep as well, a heavy dream you could say, he had a weird dream, but dreams are weird for everyone, he was trotting trough the bushes following a ridiculously big cricket, who said "I´ll show ya yerrr fuuuutureeeeeeee" in a creepy way it started jumping around leaving flare behind. "what could go wrong by following a big creepy cricket" he thought and started jumping behind it until he got to some icy land, the place was all blurry and there was snow falling, suddenly he started to smell food, delicious food while out of nowhere a big Ice spike came out of the snow with Crystal on the top of it. He thought she looked epically beautiful, she raised her paw with a food dish and said "Take this you dirty wooper!" Flare looked at himself and noticed he was a wooper! "WHAT?!" he said as Crystal threw the food which landed right on his face waking him up.

Flare woke up exalted rising the head aggressively while yelling. -FOOD AND WOOPERS?!- Sitting down he checked up his body and let go a sigh of relief because he was not a wooper. It wasn’t long until he smells something delicious; he looked at the smell direction to find Crystal making food, fOOOD!
Back to top Go down
Glaceon101

PostSubject: Re: Meeting their future team   Meeting their future team - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 7:47 pm

"Hey looks like someones up!" "When did you see woopers?" she said. "It's ready, here," She fills the bowl up with her stew, and then poors him a full glass of fresh water. Then she got some for herself. "Dig in!" She started to eat, then she remembered her wound. "Oh, she took off her bandage and put on some wound healer. "There we go." Then she rolled her old bandage up then put on a new one. Then she began to eat again.
Back to top Go down
gabrieldltc

gabrieldltc

PostSubject: Re: Meeting their future team   Meeting their future team - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 7:58 pm

-Oh you brought some food?- He trotted closer to where she left the bowl, -What woopers?- He asked right before looking at the bowl. -But... this is cooked... you cook too? well I´m starting to feel all useless now haha.- he sat down and started to eat, while she was cleaning up her wound, it wasn’t nice to eat while watching that be he had seen worse while eating, the would also looked way better than before. -Looks like you don´t need any help with your wound eh? You are some pro medic for I get to see.- he said smiling. -So, how did you become a Glaceon?-
Back to top Go down
Glaceon101

PostSubject: Re: Meeting their future team   Meeting their future team - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 8:04 pm

well uh..... the process of making the baby-egg-evee-glaceon." thar you go!" "Ya I guess so, but I don't want to rush you, but we need to get a move on if we're gonna make good time!" She finishes her bowl and get another bowl full, then she walks over to Flare and offers some more.
Back to top Go down
gabrieldltc

gabrieldltc

PostSubject: Re: Meeting their future team   Meeting their future team - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 8:12 pm

-Such a deep pass oh yeah.- he said as she gave him more food. -You are weird you know, how can you rush me and give me more food at the same time.- He said ironically, grabbed the bowl and ate it all with three big bites. -You want me to get all fat, I can sense it just by looking at your evil eyes!- He said dramatically with his cheeks full of food making him look more comically than serious.
Back to top Go down
Glaceon101

PostSubject: Re: Meeting their future team   Meeting their future team - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 8:49 pm

"Well I'm sorry maybe I won't feed you then, oh and by the way," she licks his cheek, your welcome." She packs up all her stuff and flips it on her back! Alright let's get a move on we need to get to grassveil honey!" She said with a wink and a smile.
Back to top Go down
gabrieldltc

gabrieldltc

PostSubject: Re: Meeting their future team   Meeting their future team - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 9:03 pm

Flare smiled after the little kiss Crystal gave him, if you can call smiling at your mouth full of food. He quickly swallowed it all at once like a cartoon and stood up and said. -Oh yeah, thank you for the food, no one had cooked to me before, I use to just eat what I can find.- while Crystal was packing up her stuff. Flare raised his ears towards the cute wink she had thrown at him and said. -To Grassveil then! Let me lead the way.- he said he said walking in front of her, used ember to burn the branches at the cave and made a step forward getting his paws wet almost falling into the water again. -Man I forgot about the water.- He sat down waiting for Crystal and said. -I changed my mind, now you lead the way; can you freeze this for me?-
Back to top Go down
Glaceon101

PostSubject: Re: Meeting their future team   Meeting their future team - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 9:39 pm

Of course Flare! winks at him again. She used ice beam and froze the water. " dont forget to run so you don't fall through ok?" "Good luck!"
Back to top Go down
gabrieldltc

gabrieldltc

PostSubject: Re: Meeting their future team   Meeting their future team - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 3:26 am

-Thank you.- he said, prepared for running he got on it and reached the other side with no problems. -You should probably freeze it again instead of getting all wet!- He yelled back at her.
Back to top Go down
Glaceon101

PostSubject: Re: Meeting their future team   Meeting their future team - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 3:47 am

Ok, I will!" she froze it again and skated across it, slipping and sliding a lot since her ice skates had broke before she had even met Flare. "That was really hard without my skates!" She looked at flare and her and noticed they were still filthy, " Hey we can go to that hot spring and take turns washing off, you should go first so when your done I can cool it off so it doesn't hurt me!"
Back to top Go down
gabrieldltc

gabrieldltc

PostSubject: Re: Meeting their future team   Meeting their future team - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 4:03 am

He laughed at how silly Crystal looked while slipping on the ice, it was kinda weird that he was able to run on it that easily and she had so much trouble, maybe she was too used to the life in towns by the looks of the amount of stuff she carried. -Yeah it looked like it. All right, we ready?- giving her a little push with a friendly push with his foot before she gave up the hot spring idea. Some boiled water wouldn’t hurt Flare.

They reached the hot spring and told Crystal to give a few steps back, and then he ran into the water giving a big jump making the water splash considerably. After a few seconds hi head came out of the water and spited some water while at it, the water was starting to get hotter around him. -heh, this feels awesome, I´d tell you to come but you would melt.- He said joking as he removed the mud from his fur. When done he come out of the water slipping a bit trough the rocks and shook off the water that was on his mane. -There we go, all yours now, I hope it’s not too hot.
Back to top Go down
Glaceon101

PostSubject: Re: Meeting their future team   Meeting their future team - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 4:19 am

It's ok, I've got this. She used Icy Breath on it and put her paw in it, "Aaah just right, would ask you to come in but you would sizzle I tell ya!" She cleaned herself off and backed away as she was about to shake off. She took off her bandage and put more of the wound healer on her wound, then put another fresh bandage on. As she started to get up and start to walk, she couldn't help it, and she started to sing a song. Kind of quietly so Flare wouldn't here but it failed because of her loud and smooth voice she got louder. It was really a song of noises, so there weren't many words just long beautiful noises!
Back to top Go down
gabrieldltc

gabrieldltc

PostSubject: Re: Meeting their future team   Meeting their future team - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 4:36 am

-Touché- He said laughing and laid on the Hot springs edge and gave a little rest to his eyes, he heard her getting out of the water, opened one of his eyes to take a look and saw how she was treating her wound again, he closed his eyes pretending to be asleep and heard her singing, he had to admit it, it was pretty good and her voice made him feel good. -You have a sweet voice Crystal.- He said with his eyes still closed and smiling.-
Back to top Go down
Glaceon101

PostSubject: Re: Meeting their future team   Meeting their future team - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 4:46 am

She laughs "Thank you Flare thats very kind of you!" She walked back to him and near him and said" It's a beautiful day isn't it, we got lucky to travein this!" She turns to him, " So you do like my singing?" She asks him a little nervous.
Back to top Go down
gabrieldltc

gabrieldltc

PostSubject: Re: Meeting their future team   Meeting their future team - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 5:08 am

-Sure I do, if we ever run out of a conversation theme while walking promise me you will sing at least for a while.- Flare said and stretched a little, -All right, we are all set, just let me...- Flare removed Crystals back off her bag and got it on his, what about I carry it for a while, you are hurt after all, we could just give turns to carry this, the walking will least a few days.- Said this he started walking and said. -Hey did you know that we were walking to the wrong direction? Good thing I noticed, I had seen those hot springs before on my way to rain front.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting their future team   Meeting their future team - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Meeting their future team
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next