Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Dark Side of the Elder Street Sister: Part 1

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Location : Nippon. Wait, this isn't Amestris!!! HOW DID I GET HERE!?!?!?!?!

Stats
Poke: 1450
Team: FullMetal Charm; Team Starfox; Team Skyfire; Team Chocospark; Team Rising Tides
Inventory:

The Dark Side of the Elder Street Sister: Part 1 - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: The Dark Side of the Elder Street Sister: Part 1   The Dark Side of the Elder Street Sister: Part 1 - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 5:54 am

First topic message reminder :

Mia strode through the streets of New York one day, although not as proudly as she normally would. Today, something about her was different. She seemed shrouded in darkness today, and not on account of her powers. No, this was entirely different.

"I'm so confused.........." Mia muttered to herself. The normally hard yet confident look in her eyes was replaced by one of utter psychoticness. She rarely blinked, and she was sort of hunched over as she walked. She looked guilty, sad, angry....... al kinds of emotions flew around on her face. She didn't even seem to be paying attention to her surroundings. She just wasn't herself. Or at least, her "current" self.......
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: Assult
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Side of the Elder Street Sister: Part 1   The Dark Side of the Elder Street Sister: Part 1 - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 12:39 am

"Hey!" Dylan said, "Guys can cook and still be the man in their relationships." he said, "And we aren't living together, she just spent the night." he finished.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Team: FullMetal Charm; Team Starfox; Team Skyfire; Team Chocospark; Team Rising Tides
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Side of the Elder Street Sister: Part 1   The Dark Side of the Elder Street Sister: Part 1 - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 12:43 am

"Please don't yell, I barely got 2 seconds of sleep last night and everything hurts, especially my head." Mia mumbled, once again completely oblivious to the akwardness of the situation as she attempted to rub the sleep out of her eyes. It wasn't working.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Poke: 1380
Team: night fire
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Side of the Elder Street Sister: Part 1   The Dark Side of the Elder Street Sister: Part 1 - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 12:47 am

" Yes of course they can Dylan..." JEremy said not even trying to hide his sarcasm. " oh just spent the night that's what my dad said when my friends told me to ask him about the 'the talk'" Jeremy replied. " He said that mom just spent the night and poof Jeremy was born!" He replied still keeping his loud volume.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Side of the Elder Street Sister: Part 1   The Dark Side of the Elder Street Sister: Part 1 - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 12:49 am

Dylan couldn't help but snicker when Jeremy had said this. He then grabbed the omelet off the pan, placed it on a plate and put it in front of Mia. He then cracked some eggs for himself, "Poof, haha," he muttered to himself as he started cooking.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Side of the Elder Street Sister: Part 1   The Dark Side of the Elder Street Sister: Part 1 - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 12:57 am

Now shocked into the awkwardness, Mia opened her mouth as if to say something, but then shut it again. She put her head down on the table and let her arms hang limp at her sides again. "'Poof'....... Oh good Lord......." she muttered, both mortified and trying to stifle back laughter at the same time.

Last edited by FoxFireAlchemist on Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Side of the Elder Street Sister: Part 1   The Dark Side of the Elder Street Sister: Part 1 - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 1:00 am

" okay thanks jerks I was keeping it Pg!" Jeremy shouted at the two of them still keeping a dead look at them both. He made sure his look at Dylan was super pissed off, just because he hated him with all his hate!
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Side of the Elder Street Sister: Part 1   The Dark Side of the Elder Street Sister: Part 1 - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 1:18 am

"Dude," Dylan said, "We're teenagers, you expect us to keep it PG?" he asked, adding some more ingredients to his omelet.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Side of the Elder Street Sister: Part 1   The Dark Side of the Elder Street Sister: Part 1 - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 1:41 am

"I'm sorry Jeremy, but..." Mia muttered apologetically, rising from the table. She paused for a moment and gazed over to Dylan for a moment, as if she was unsure about what she was about to do for a second. She drew in a breath and closed her eyes, repeatedly thinking "30 seconds of courage, 30 seconds of courage........" over and over in her head. Then she opened her eyes, and with a slight nod, crossed over to where Dylan was standing. Her heart raced as she threw her arms around his waist and, for absolutely NO good reason WHATSOEVER, pressed her lips up against his.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Side of the Elder Street Sister: Part 1   The Dark Side of the Elder Street Sister: Part 1 - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 1:51 am

Jeremy stood up fast at this he hadn't been expecting that even thou they had just spent the night together and it would have made total sense for them to kiss JEREMY WASN'T EXPECTING THAT! His hand went to the underside of Dylan's large mohagony desk and with just the slightest bit of help from his enhancer magic flipped the desk.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Side of the Elder Street Sister: Part 1   The Dark Side of the Elder Street Sister: Part 1 - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 1:53 am

Dylan was taken off gaurd by Mia suddenly kissing him. He pulled away when Jeremy had flipped his desk. "Jealous Jeremy?" he asked acting all smug. He then turned back to Mia and kissed her back.
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Poke: 705
Team: ShadowFern/BlazeBurn/Voltage /Obsidian
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Side of the Elder Street Sister: Part 1   The Dark Side of the Elder Street Sister: Part 1 - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 2:23 am

The door to the room quietly creaked open, revealing a small child with large purple eyes. She closed the door behind her and began to look about for her sister. Upon finding her, Iruu was rather confused. "Mia-chan...What are you doing? What's that?" The awkwardness in the room was now practically palpable. Congratulations, four year old sister. Congratulations.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Side of the Elder Street Sister: Part 1   The Dark Side of the Elder Street Sister: Part 1 - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 2:30 am

"WAAAAAH?!?!" Mia shouted in surprise as she jumped backwards. She looked over to the doorway and sure enough, there stood Iruu, Mia's younger and much more innocent sister. "I- wha- er- NOTHING!" Mia sputtered, embarrassed beyond all belief and turning completely red in the face.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Side of the Elder Street Sister: Part 1   The Dark Side of the Elder Street Sister: Part 1 - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 2:35 am

"WOAH!" Dylan shouted as Iruu came in, just like Mia he was caught off gaurd. He then turned around and looked at his omelet, it was currenlty burnt on one side, "Could things get any worse?" he thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Side of the Elder Street Sister: Part 1   The Dark Side of the Elder Street Sister: Part 1 - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 2:42 am

Jeremy looked at the whole mess of a situation they were in and then remembered why he even came here in the first place. He dashed by Mia and Dylan and was behind iruu in a second his hand on top of her head. " okay, Dylan you move and I send 50 thousands volts threw her skull," Jeremy said with surprising evil in his voice. " Mia come over here, Dylan get the keys to one of your jets and fork'm over." Jeremy instructed.
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Poke: 705
Team: ShadowFern/BlazeBurn/Voltage /Obsidian
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Side of the Elder Street Sister: Part 1   The Dark Side of the Elder Street Sister: Part 1 - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 2:46 am

"Ewww boy cooties! Get your hand off me, I don't wanna catch nasty boy disease!" Iruu pouted, crossed her arms, and began complaining in a whiny voice. "Miaaaa-chaaan. Get him off of me!" Honestly, had she been thinking harder she would've just 'gravity'd' him and easily could've gotten away.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Side of the Elder Street Sister: Part 1   The Dark Side of the Elder Street Sister: Part 1 - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 2:55 am

Mia didn't respond for a second. The look in her eyes was one of shock. She crossed over to her little sister to keep her safe. "Iruu, please don't move." she begged silently.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Side of the Elder Street Sister: Part 1   The Dark Side of the Elder Street Sister: Part 1 - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 2:56 am

"Alright fine," Dylan said, he pulled open a drawer and tossed Jeremey the keys.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Side of the Elder Street Sister: Part 1   The Dark Side of the Elder Street Sister: Part 1 - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 2:59 am

" Thank you!" Jeremy said cheerfully. " sorry I had to rain on your little girlfriend parade," HE said not sounding sorry at all. " your not following us and your letting us leave okay? Great!" He kept on not even letting Dylan talk. With that he shooed the girls out of the room and called up Aaron and Wolf too meet him at the air port.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Side of the Elder Street Sister: Part 1   The Dark Side of the Elder Street Sister: Part 1 - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 3:01 am

Once they left Dylan leaned on the stove, "Yes, things can get much worse," he said to himself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Side of the Elder Street Sister: Part 1   The Dark Side of the Elder Street Sister: Part 1 - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Dark Side of the Elder Street Sister: Part 1
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4