Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dark nights

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
thekyle96

thekyle96

Location : wouldn't you like to know o.0 stalkers are everywhere PROTECT THE CHILDREN!!

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: Night Fire & Frost Bite
Inventory:

Dark nights Empty
PostSubject: Dark nights   Dark nights EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 3:18 am

Kyle walked down the dark alley way as the rain patted down onto his hoodie. "Hey loser, what the hell are you doin' in our alley!" A voice shouted out as three men walked towards him. "Why don't you go play gang somewhere else before you actually get hurt." Kyle replied amused by the looks of a fight. "You've got some nerve kid." The man in the middle said as they all pulled out a switch blade, a box cutter and a gun, unloaded by the looks. "Do I look like a box to you? Ya so your gang of crappy weapons doesn't exactly intimidate me, you'd need some actual weapons." Kyle taunted as he waited for his chance to fight. The rain seemed to get faster and colder. The two men on the sides were the first to strike at Kyle. He grabbed one of their arms and kicked the other in the side. Kyle went under the mans arm and placed it on his shoulder. with a quick motion Kyle broke the mans arm and flipped him onto his back. He turned to the other one and and blocked a punch then sent a round house to his jaw, leaving him out cold. Kyle turned to the leader, who dropped the gun and ran for his life, never to look back.

"Well that was fun." Kyle smiled as he pulled his hood down to feel the rain touch his face.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Poke: 1050
Team: Midori(Grass)
Inventory:

Dark nights Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark nights   Dark nights EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 3:25 am

Alison had just bought some dinner and was walking through the allyway to get back to her store when she bumpped into the gang leader. She felt is anger and fear, "What's the hurry?" she asked him. The man looked at her and soon have an evil smile on his face, "Hey baby why don't you come with me?" he aske in a sick tone. Alison frowned, "I'd rather not, for one it's raining and two your not my type." she said walking passed him. The man grabbed her arm hard, "Your coming with me B****." he growled. The force made Alison drop her dinner, she turned and glared at the man, "You made me loose my dinner pal." she growled as her teeth started to become like fangs.
Back to top Go down
thekyle96

thekyle96

Location : wouldn't you like to know o.0 stalkers are everywhere PROTECT THE CHILDREN!!

Stats
Inventory:

Dark nights Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark nights   Dark nights EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 3:39 am

Kyle started to walk down the alley, hoping to find the gang leader. He walked a few steps and he heard a man, the same man that tried to kill him, but he heard another voice. Kyle quickened his pace and saw the leader grabbing a someone by the arm and trying to take her somewhere. Kyle cleared his throat and got the attention of the man. "Really, just really. You seriously need a new night job." He said. "Take a step and I'll walk over there and cut you." The man said pulling out a small blade. Kyle flinched and wavered his voice, "Oh god no, my only weakness, small knives!" Kyle began to laugh as he took another step closer. "Go on cut me, I dare you."
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

Dark nights Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark nights   Dark nights EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 3:46 am

Alison stopped moving when she heard another voice in the shadows.Where have i heard that line? This scent; is thiss guy? she asked herself. Growling softly she let her woman instincts take over. She bit her capture's arm, hard enough to make it bleed. the man screamed out in pain.
Back to top Go down
thekyle96

thekyle96

Stats
Inventory:

Dark nights Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark nights   Dark nights EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 4:00 am

wait I think I know this girl. Kyle tackled the man to the ground and knocked him out cold. Kyle got up off the ground and brushed himself off and turned to the girl. "Do I know you?" He questioned.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

Dark nights Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark nights   Dark nights EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 4:05 am

"Ew i got blood in my mouth." Alison said spitting the blood out of her mouth. She looked at the man that "rscued" her, Maybe we should get out of this rain." she said chuckling nerviously. She found a small awning and ran under neath it. "Have we met before?" she asked the man.
Back to top Go down
thekyle96

thekyle96

Stats
Inventory:

Dark nights Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark nights   Dark nights EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 4:11 am

Kyle ran under the awning and replied to the question, "I think so, do you remember anything being destroyed in the past few months? because that was probably me." he chuckled as he said his name to her.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

Dark nights Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark nights   Dark nights EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 4:17 am

kyle. The name sounds kind of familiar.Wait! she thought. "My name's Alison. This may sound strange but are you a demon?" she asked with hesitation.
Back to top Go down
thekyle96

thekyle96

Stats
Inventory:

Dark nights Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark nights   Dark nights EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 4:30 am

"Ya I had a feeling it was you." Kyle smiled. "So been to any gas stations lately?" He joked as he leaned against the wall.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

Dark nights Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark nights   Dark nights EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 4:35 am

Alison chuckled remembering when they first met. "No I try to avoid them. All kidding aside what are you doing here this late?" she asked in confusion.
Back to top Go down
thekyle96

thekyle96

Stats
Inventory:

Dark nights Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark nights   Dark nights EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 1:59 pm

"I got bored, So I started walking around, and then I got a strange feeling that just led me to this alley." Kyle explained. He walked to the edge of where the awning was. He looked around and say there was some food laying on the ground. He kept looking at the food when he asked, "You want to go get something to eat?"
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

Dark nights Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark nights   Dark nights EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 4:54 pm

"Meh why not?" Alison said looking at the rain. "Got any ideas?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
thekyle96

thekyle96

Stats
Inventory:

Dark nights Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark nights   Dark nights EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 5:15 pm

Kyle checked his wallet and found a twenty-dollar bill in it as he thought of places to eat. He walked over to the guy and took his wallet. He found about twenty-seven dollars in there and gave it to Alison. "That should cover what he owes you for almost mugging you and what not." He said as he flung the wallet back at the guy. "Hmm now where to eat... Well we could go to the subway or the Wendy's." He wondered where else they could go.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

Dark nights Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark nights   Dark nights EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 6:20 pm

Alison took the twenty-seven dollers and thought on where to eat, "Wendy's sounds good." she said as she started walking away from the ally.
Back to top Go down
thekyle96

thekyle96

Stats
Inventory:

Dark nights Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark nights   Dark nights EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 2:16 am

Kyle walked next to Alison as they walked down the street. "Hopefully nothing's going to get blown up this time." He joked as he stepped onto the sidewalk.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Poke: 1380
Team: night fire
Inventory:

Dark nights Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark nights   Dark nights EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 3:18 am

" Sorry but I can't make that promise." A voice said from behind the pair stepping out from the alley way they had been in previously, the rain beat down on the man he wore a black trench coat and when he used his hand to open it up since he had left it unbuttoned it showed a sheath for a sword in the belt of the man. " You did some of my boys in pretty good." He commented looking to kyle and running a hand threw his blonde hair.
Back to top Go down
thekyle96

thekyle96

Stats
Inventory:

Dark nights Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark nights   Dark nights EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 1:00 pm

Kyle turned to look at the man that walked out near where him and Alice had been standing. Kyle rubbed the back of his neck and smirked. "So the idiots that we just took out were your 'boys'? You really, and i stress this, really need some new men." He said as he watched the man draw a sword. "Only one?" Kyle taunted as he grabbed both of his swords. "You ready for a world of pain?" He smirked as he waited for his moment to strike.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

Dark nights Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark nights   Dark nights EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 3:17 pm

Allison narrowed her eyes at the new guy. who carries a sword anymore? Unless. she thought. Allison raised her arm to stop Kyle from moving forward. "I'll handle this. Who are you?" she asked the man walking closer to him.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

Dark nights Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark nights   Dark nights EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 7:56 pm

The man dropped into a stance and the air filled with tension but also a steady calmness. His hand gripped around the grip of the blade. his other hand went into his jacket threw the sleeve and peeled it away so the sword would have an open path threw to this man's body. He noticed the woman walking closer out of the corner of his eye but didn't reply he instead rushed forward knowing the man would too and it would be like when samuri preformed baitojustsu. He curved his step as he approached closer and pushed off the side of the building upside down at the point he assumed they would cross.
Back to top Go down
thekyle96

thekyle96

Stats
Inventory:

Dark nights Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark nights   Dark nights EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 2:28 pm

Kyle ran forwards and jumped over the man twisting in the air to mirror a fan. He stopped spinning and flipped, landing on his feet. He spun around to see where the man had landed. "nice moves, you actually got to cut me." Kyle mumbled. He took his thumb and wiped the blood from the rather small cut. "So, who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

Dark nights Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark nights   Dark nights EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 4:22 am

Alison moved out of the way just in time. The sword had just cut a few strands of her hair. "What's the big idea?! You trying to kill me?!" she shouted in question at the new guy.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

Dark nights Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark nights   Dark nights EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 4:34 am

They crossed as Eppon had guessed what he hadn't guessed though was the man's speed even with Eppon's master swordsmanship he only got a slash off before Kyle had swiped three times at him and pass over him landing on his feet easily. Eppon landed rather ungracefully on his back since he had been upside down and the man had passed over him he stood quickly jumping to his feet and sheathing his blade. As soon as the blade clicked into place two slashed carved their was along Eppon's right cheek and a third on his left. " Must be getting old, you were able to actually get one more cut then swords." Eppon commented almost to himself then he looked to the girl he had almost cut the neck of but he realized he reconized the face and Eppon threw his many years was know never to forget a face. " Oh hey Alison how's it going?" He seemed to have side tracked himself with the girl before turning back to the man he had just been fighting. " Oh yeah your here my name's Eppon, legend of fire, you have one of your own?" He asked referring to his name, eppon added the fake tag line of legend of fire.
Back to top Go down
thekyle96

thekyle96

Stats
Inventory:

Dark nights Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark nights   Dark nights EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 1:44 pm

"The name's Kyle." He replied to Eppon. Kyle sheathed both of his blades and walked over to the two. "Ok, so as I said before, you seriously need better guys, or at least better weapons." He joked.

(ooc: Sorry for short post >.<)
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

Dark nights Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark nights   Dark nights EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 5:43 pm

Alison punched Eppon on the head, "What the He** are you trying to do kill us?! You have some nerve to do that and you owe me $27 dollors so your paying for dinner!" she shouted pointing her finger at Eppon.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

Dark nights Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark nights   Dark nights EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 6:16 pm

Eppon laughed at Kyle's joke." yeah just wait till next week they'll have nuke buttons on thier belts and plasma rifles." Eppon played along up until he got bump on the noggen from Alison. He rubbed at at his sore skull. " um okay? Where do u want to go?" He asked like it was no big deal. Is this a date? he wondered as Alison was now forcing him into buying her dinner.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dark nights Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark nights   Dark nights Empty

Back to top Go down

Dark nights
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next