Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dark nights

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
thekyle96

thekyle96

Location : wouldn't you like to know o.0 stalkers are everywhere PROTECT THE CHILDREN!!

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: Night Fire & Frost Bite
Inventory:

Dark nights - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Dark nights   Dark nights - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 3:18 am

First topic message reminder :

Kyle walked down the dark alley way as the rain patted down onto his hoodie. "Hey loser, what the hell are you doin' in our alley!" A voice shouted out as three men walked towards him. "Why don't you go play gang somewhere else before you actually get hurt." Kyle replied amused by the looks of a fight. "You've got some nerve kid." The man in the middle said as they all pulled out a switch blade, a box cutter and a gun, unloaded by the looks. "Do I look like a box to you? Ya so your gang of crappy weapons doesn't exactly intimidate me, you'd need some actual weapons." Kyle taunted as he waited for his chance to fight. The rain seemed to get faster and colder. The two men on the sides were the first to strike at Kyle. He grabbed one of their arms and kicked the other in the side. Kyle went under the mans arm and placed it on his shoulder. with a quick motion Kyle broke the mans arm and flipped him onto his back. He turned to the other one and and blocked a punch then sent a round house to his jaw, leaving him out cold. Kyle turned to the leader, who dropped the gun and ran for his life, never to look back.

"Well that was fun." Kyle smiled as he pulled his hood down to feel the rain touch his face.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
thekyle96

thekyle96

Location : wouldn't you like to know o.0 stalkers are everywhere PROTECT THE CHILDREN!!

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Dark nights   Dark nights - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 6:33 pm

Kyle chuckled when Alison hit Eppon on his head. "Where going to Wendy's, the one just down the street." He replied to Eppon. Kyle started walking in the direction of Wendy's when he thought he heard a fire. "Hey guys, do you hear a fire or something?" He asked, seeming confuse, because there wasn't any smoke in the sky.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Poke: 1050
Team: Midori(Grass)
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Dark nights   Dark nights - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 5:55 pm

"Why would we hear fire?" Alison asked looking around. "You didn't set anything on fire did you Eppon?" she asked looking at the fire demon.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Poke: 1380
Team: night fire
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Dark nights   Dark nights - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 6:06 pm

" Oh sure blame the fire demon!" Eppon snapped, he always got blamed for random fires by random people. Although in all honesty he had tried to set the entire town on fire in one great fire. Man that was a good time He remembered with a tiny grin. Then he snapped back to reality. " There's a fire off the next street it started a little bit ago took a while to catch alight too. " Eppon informed them being the fire demon he knew these sorts of things.
Back to top Go down
thekyle96

thekyle96

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Dark nights   Dark nights - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 1:16 pm

"How can't you hear that?" Kyle asked Alison. He turned back to Eppon and said "Wanna try and put it out?" He smirked, then realized he was hungry. "Let me rephrase that, lets eat, then put it out, because Hunger and firefighting don't mix." Kyle complained as he walked into the Wendy's and ordered 20 bacon burgers, 4 large fries, and 4 large drink. "For here or to go?" the cashier asked, highly curious as why a 16 year old would order all of that in the first place. "Um to go." Kyle replied back as he waited for his food.

The cashier flipped her hair and asked, "do I know you from somewhere?" "I have no idea." Kyle said blankly. "Do you normally eat this much?" She asked another question. "Nah, I haven't eaten anything today." Kyle said, oblivious the the girls flirting. "Did you know we are having a contest here? All you have to do is write down your phone number and if you get a call you get a prize?" She told kyle. "Sound good." Kyle wrote down his number and gave it to the girl. "Here you go." He said as he gave her the number and took his bags of food. "Thanks for coming to Wendy's." The girl said with a smile as she wrote down something on his receipt. "Have a nice day." They both said simultaneously as Kyle walked out.

"Okay guys 20 burgers 4 large fries and 4 drinks" Kyle cheered as he gave everyone a bag of food. "Time to wolf down, haha get it?" Kyle joked as he took a big bite of the burger, " 'caush we're wolfths."
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Poke: 1050
Team: Midori(Grass)
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Dark nights   Dark nights - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 6:09 pm

Allison sweat dropped. "Did anyone ever tell you that it's rude to takl with your mouth full?" she asked Kyle. She giggled at the joke, it was true they were wolf demons. Taking a burger and one of the drinks she notice something on the receipt, "KYe what's that at the bottom of the ticket?" she asked taking a sip of her drink.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Poke: 1380
Team: night fire
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Dark nights   Dark nights - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 3:34 am

" Hey I'm not a Wolf, man now I feel like odd man out!" Eppon said light heartedly as he tossed a burger in the air and morphed his mouth to demon form for an instant devouring the burger in an instant. His mouth returned to normal immediately and he looked to Kyle's receipt. H raised an eye brow Eppon being over nine thousand years old had more or less some vague expirence with the ladies. "She give you her digits? Since you dropped your to her?" He asked expecting Kyle knew the girl had taken the phone number for herself and not some contest.
Back to top Go down
thekyle96

thekyle96

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Dark nights   Dark nights - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 12:17 pm

Kyle looked down at the receipt and saw the number and some writing. "So wait, there wasn't a contest?" Kyle asked, very confused. "I don't know much about humans, never really around them." Kyle unwrapped a burger and took some of his fries and dumped them onto it. "Oh and ya, I guess I was taught talking with you mouth full was rude, just now." He mumbled the last part before eating the bacon and fries burger. Kyle looked back down at the receipt and tried to read the words. "OK so the receipt says, 'your cute and funny, so here's my number.' well atleast she didn't say so call me maybe" Kyle joked after finishing a third burger.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dark nights   Dark nights - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dark nights
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: Out of Character :: Free Chat :: Free Roleplay :: Original Rps :: Yokai - Karyuudo-
Jump to: