Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Conquering the Dark Forest

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Location : Nippon. Wait, this isn't Amestris!!! HOW DID I GET HERE!?!?!?!?!

Stats
Poke: 1450
Team: FullMetal Charm; Team Starfox; Team Skyfire; Team Chocospark; Team Rising Tides
Inventory:

Conquering the Dark Forest Empty
PostSubject: Conquering the Dark Forest   Conquering the Dark Forest EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 3:53 am

Izumi entered Shadowhue forest. She was hoping to find exclusive items for dark or ghost type attribute items, which were rare.
Back to top Go down
Raishen

Raishen

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: None
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Conquering the Dark Forest   Conquering the Dark Forest EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 3:56 am

Darkshock was looking through his inventory while he walked through the forest. He was a perfectionist at heart and couldn't help but keep reorganizing the treasure bag, though he kept his ears and nose alert for any sign of danger.

Seatha was padding along side Darkshock, she looked around time after time.
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Cherry

Location : Going to indulge myself in the wonders of Chocolate-marshmellow icecream!

Stats
Poke: 2100
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Conquering the Dark Forest   Conquering the Dark Forest EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 3:58 am

Eclipse had been looming int the shadows o the thick brambles and growth of the forest. She hadn't been up to much lately. As she plopped a sweet pecha berry in her mouth, she happened to notice he absol. Her blue rings gave off their own little glow as she curiously began to stalk the pokemon.
Back to top Go down
http://pokeroleplay.forum-motion.net/
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Team: FullMetal Charm; Team Starfox; Team Skyfire; Team Chocospark; Team Rising Tides
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Conquering the Dark Forest   Conquering the Dark Forest EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 4:04 am

Izumi, who's red coloring was no help with blending in, began to feel as if other pokemon were close by. She stopped walking and sniffed around curiously.

"I think I know this scent from the guild..." her voice trailed off.
Back to top Go down
Raishen

Raishen

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Conquering the Dark Forest   Conquering the Dark Forest EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 4:08 am

Darkshock stopped and flicked his ears as he looked up. His eyes began to glow as he looked around the forest, easily being able to see through the darkness as if it were daytime.

Seatha stopped by Darkshock and waited for him to speak, "What is it?" she asked cautiously.
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Cherry

Location : Going to indulge myself in the wonders of Chocolate-marshmellow icecream!

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Conquering the Dark Forest   Conquering the Dark Forest EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 4:13 am

OOC: I really don't have anything to post lol
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Conquering the Dark Forest   Conquering the Dark Forest EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 4:25 am

Izumi sensed the presence of at least three other pokemon, which was enough to put her on the alert.

"I refuse to be mugged, especially here of all places." she said quietly.

Althought, something about the atmosphere around her didn't seem violent. Just curious.
Back to top Go down
Raishen

Raishen

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Conquering the Dark Forest   Conquering the Dark Forest EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 4:27 am

Darkshock crouched down and stalked towards the figure of what he thought was an umbreon following an absol.

Seatha followed closely behind him quietly.
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Cherry

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Conquering the Dark Forest   Conquering the Dark Forest EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 4:33 am

Eclipse's bright yellow eyes followed each and every step the absol took. She noticed that her presence had stirred up a bit of worry and nervousness. She decided to watch from a tree with a much longer range of view instead of staying on foot. She silently whisked up onto a branch with nothing but a slight rustle that could have potentially given away her position.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Conquering the Dark Forest   Conquering the Dark Forest EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 4:37 am

Izumi, still alerted, now sensed that someone, somwhere, was ready to attack. This made her even more uneasy.

She stopped dead in her tracks. Waiting.
Back to top Go down
Raishen

Raishen

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Conquering the Dark Forest   Conquering the Dark Forest EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 4:40 am

Darkshock nodded his head and turned towards the absol.

Seatha turned towards the umbreon, ready to fight.
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Cherry

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Conquering the Dark Forest   Conquering the Dark Forest EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 4:44 am

Eclipse leaped down from her perch,"Okay fine, you caught me." she let out a slight chuckle, as if she was amused by her situation. The outlaw didn't seem to be looking for a fight, but then again, who knew what was going on behind those two mysterious eyes.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Conquering the Dark Forest   Conquering the Dark Forest EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 4:48 am

Izumi whipped around and saw the Umbreon.

She nervously danced out of harms reach, expecting to be attacked.
Back to top Go down
Raishen

Raishen

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Conquering the Dark Forest   Conquering the Dark Forest EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 4:52 am

Darkshock kept his distance as to not be seen be seen by the two and circled the pokemon.

Seatha did the same but in the opposite direction.
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Cherry

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Conquering the Dark Forest   Conquering the Dark Forest EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 4:58 am

Eclipsestepped closer to the absol, looking up directly into her eyes."What, did I frighten you?" she chuckled, Stepping back to scope the area. She caught a whiff of two other pokemon and reduced her eyes to slits," Who goes there?" she called out.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Conquering the Dark Forest   Conquering the Dark Forest EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 5:04 am

Izumi had been in positions like this too many times for her to count. Painful memory after painful memory reminded her that there was no shame in fleeing battles for the sake of time.

So, without hesitation, she dashed away, all the while plotting to herself.
Back to top Go down
Raishen

Raishen

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Conquering the Dark Forest   Conquering the Dark Forest EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 2:04 pm

Darkshock quickly blocked the path of the absol and narrowed his eyes slightly, "Don't run from battle at your level, it's disgraceful," he said calmly.

Seatha appeared behind the umbreon in the form of a Dragonair and wrapped her tail around the outlaw.
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Cherry

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Conquering the Dark Forest   Conquering the Dark Forest EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 2:11 pm

Eclipse turned her head and used confuse ray. If the attack hit, surely the pokemon would release it's grasp. She would then assurance on the blue dragon.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Conquering the Dark Forest   Conquering the Dark Forest EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 4:02 pm

Izumi, confused, whipped back twoards the Umbreon.

"Well, I'm still not able to use Razor Wind from this distance..." she thought. "[i]It's much too powerfull and it will cause too much damage too the surronding area. My only other option is Night Slash...[i]" Her little "interruption" had made it so she could only attack the outlaw with a move of the same type as its type.

"Blast it all!" Izumi cried in frustration.
Back to top Go down
Raishen

Raishen

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Conquering the Dark Forest   Conquering the Dark Forest EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 4:04 pm

Seatha used Foul Play to send the umbreon's attack right back to her.

Darkshock placed his tail on the Absol's shoulder, "Calm down, she is of no harm anymore," he said calmly.
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Cherry

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Conquering the Dark Forest   Conquering the Dark Forest EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 4:13 pm

Eclipse's syncronize caused Seatha to also become confused. She then began to randomly attack, using assurance in every direction.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Conquering the Dark Forest   Conquering the Dark Forest EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 4:22 pm

Izumi then had idea she ran out into all the con fusion, hoping to be hit. "Why didn't I think of this before?" She thought.

She was hit squarley to the face. And then.... her Perish Torc activated on the Umbreon.
Back to top Go down
Raishen

Raishen

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Conquering the Dark Forest   Conquering the Dark Forest EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 4:27 pm

Darkshock sighed and gave Seatha and Izumi heal seeds, then he quickly used discharge on the outlaw.

Seatha ate the heal seed and shook her head, "Why am I the one always getting status problems?" she asked lowly.
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Cherry

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Conquering the Dark Forest   Conquering the Dark Forest EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 2:27 pm

(I believe it's called the Disaster Torc) Eclipse managed to finally aim straight and snapped out of confusion. She snarled at the group,"Oh your gnna get what's coming for ya!" She positioned herself in a fighting stance. A wave of pain struck her, but she shook it of. She then leaped over the luxray and aimed for any kind of traveling sack she could snag her teeth on. If she were to succeed she would then quickly try to dash back to the darkness.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Conquering the Dark Forest   Conquering the Dark Forest Empty

Back to top Go down

Conquering the Dark Forest
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: Just Outside Grassveil's Boundaries :: Shadowhue Forest-
Jump to: