Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Dark Duo Meets an Indie Investigator

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Location : Nippon. Wait, this isn't Amestris!!! HOW DID I GET HERE!?!?!?!?!

Stats
Poke: 1450
Team: FullMetal Charm; Team Starfox; Team Skyfire; Team Chocospark; Team Rising Tides
Inventory:

A Dark Duo Meets an Indie Investigator Empty
PostSubject: A Dark Duo Meets an Indie Investigator   A Dark Duo Meets an Indie Investigator EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 3:34 am

Mika the Fallen Angel, now a neutral force of nature after a humbling fight with a certain demon, was traveling through a small town with her new companion, Sammy the Hellound. She had folded her jet-black wings against her back, and she streched her arms out as she walked along.

"So Sammy, what do you think will happen to us next?" she asked her partener.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Poke: 1050
Team: Midori(Grass)
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A Dark Duo Meets an Indie Investigator   A Dark Duo Meets an Indie Investigator EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 3:50 am

"Us?" replied Samiel. He lokked over at the Fallen angel is mild suspence, "First of all: you need to repare the damages that was done to the graveyard. And second:people are staring at you like your crazy." he said turning into his dog form.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: Assult
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A Dark Duo Meets an Indie Investigator   A Dark Duo Meets an Indie Investigator EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 3:56 am

Garret walked out of a coffee shop and took a sip of his drink, nothing had really been happening with him lately. Most of his cases had been regular, with no supernatural beings involved. So he figured he would head back to the bookstore and relax.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Team: FullMetal Charm; Team Starfox; Team Skyfire; Team Chocospark; Team Rising Tides
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A Dark Duo Meets an Indie Investigator   A Dark Duo Meets an Indie Investigator EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 4:10 am

"........I understand, I did a lot of damage and what I did was wrong. I suppose I deserve this." Mika sighed. "I'm still extremely sorry about what happened, I'll fix everything, I mean it." she answered truthfully. After her fight with the demon Krysta Mika had begun to become very humble and she started to see things differently. "Those people deserve better."

She folded her wings in a little tighter and they vanished into thin air, making her blend in with the other people on the street so much better.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A Dark Duo Meets an Indie Investigator   A Dark Duo Meets an Indie Investigator EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 4:16 am

"I didn't mean that fight with the demon, i ment the one with those stupid graverobbers. They made a compleat mess of the place." the dog replied back. Graves were dug up, valuble items were stolen aswell. Samiel sighed, "We need a gravekeeper." he stated.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A Dark Duo Meets an Indie Investigator   A Dark Duo Meets an Indie Investigator EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 4:28 am

Garret was looking around and he noticied the angel from the grave robber arrest. He started to walk over to her to see where she was heading.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A Dark Duo Meets an Indie Investigator   A Dark Duo Meets an Indie Investigator EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 4:45 am

"Want to stop and eat something somewhere? We can eat at an outdoor cafe somewhere, my treat." Mika suggested, realizing that for the first time in a long time she was actually feeling the tiniest bit peckish. Odd.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A Dark Duo Meets an Indie Investigator   A Dark Duo Meets an Indie Investigator EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 4:50 am

Samiel looked at the graveyard and sighed, "Alright but we need to get back and start to fix up the place." he said getting up walking beside the Fallen Angel.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A Dark Duo Meets an Indie Investigator   A Dark Duo Meets an Indie Investigator EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 5:26 am

"Hey," Garret said, "Aren't you the girl from the graveyard?" Garret asked Mika.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A Dark Duo Meets an Indie Investigator   A Dark Duo Meets an Indie Investigator EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 5:42 am

"Hmm, sharp memory. Yes I am, my name is Mika." she responded to the boy whom had just approached her on the street. "You must have been investigating that case, yes?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A Dark Duo Meets an Indie Investigator   A Dark Duo Meets an Indie Investigator EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 4:02 pm

Samiel nodded to the human, "Garret." he acknowlaged. Samiel didn't have any problems with human just as long as they didn't do anything harmful to the graveyard.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Dark Duo Meets an Indie Investigator   A Dark Duo Meets an Indie Investigator Empty

Back to top Go down

A Dark Duo Meets an Indie Investigator
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: Out of Character :: Free Chat :: Free Roleplay :: Original Rps :: Yokai - Karyuudo-
Jump to: