Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Dark Side of the Elder Street Sister: Part 1

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Location : Nippon. Wait, this isn't Amestris!!! HOW DID I GET HERE!?!?!?!?!

Stats
Poke: 1450
Team: FullMetal Charm; Team Starfox; Team Skyfire; Team Chocospark; Team Rising Tides
Inventory:

The Dark Side of the Elder Street Sister: Part 1 Empty
PostSubject: The Dark Side of the Elder Street Sister: Part 1   The Dark Side of the Elder Street Sister: Part 1 EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 5:54 am

Mia strode through the streets of New York one day, although not as proudly as she normally would. Today, something about her was different. She seemed shrouded in darkness today, and not on account of her powers. No, this was entirely different.

"I'm so confused.........." Mia muttered to herself. The normally hard yet confident look in her eyes was replaced by one of utter psychoticness. She rarely blinked, and she was sort of hunched over as she walked. She looked guilty, sad, angry....... al kinds of emotions flew around on her face. She didn't even seem to be paying attention to her surroundings. She just wasn't herself. Or at least, her "current" self.......
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: Assult
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Side of the Elder Street Sister: Part 1   The Dark Side of the Elder Street Sister: Part 1 EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 7:07 pm

Dylan was also walking the streets of New York but was going the other way. He liked to walk instead of drive sometimes just for the hell of it. Today he decided to get a corndog, he had just bought it and started walking down the street.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Team: FullMetal Charm; Team Starfox; Team Skyfire; Team Chocospark; Team Rising Tides
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Side of the Elder Street Sister: Part 1   The Dark Side of the Elder Street Sister: Part 1 EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 7:38 pm

Mia kept walking like a zombie, with no real purpose or direction. She just ambled along, drowning in her thoughts. She unsuspetingly bumped into someone at a normal little corndog stand. She hadn't really seen there face, she just backed up and walked past.

(Ooc: Yes, I am implying Dylan XD)
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Side of the Elder Street Sister: Part 1   The Dark Side of the Elder Street Sister: Part 1 EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 9:12 pm

Dylan wasn't watching where he was going and ended up bumping into somone, "Oh, sorry," he said, "Oh hey Mia!" He noticed that it was his girlfriend he bumped into, he had been busy lately and hadn't been able to talk to her.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Side of the Elder Street Sister: Part 1   The Dark Side of the Elder Street Sister: Part 1 EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 9:41 pm

Mia, who had started to walk past the stranger, recognized the voice as Dylan's and spun back around, confused. "I- uh- I me- he- no, I- err- eh-" Mia sputtered, unable to form a proper greeting after being jolted out of the void of her mind. Her face turned bright red as she stuttered.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Side of the Elder Street Sister: Part 1   The Dark Side of the Elder Street Sister: Part 1 EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 9:50 pm

"Hehe, you haven't changed much," Dylan said, putting his arm around her, "So how have you been?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Side of the Elder Street Sister: Part 1   The Dark Side of the Elder Street Sister: Part 1 EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 9:58 pm

"Ugh. Well, to start, I have absolutely NO clue how I even got here. I barely even remember walking." she sighed, putting a hand on her forehead. "I rarely even come around this part of the city." she continiued with a sweeping wave of her hand for dramatic effect.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Side of the Elder Street Sister: Part 1   The Dark Side of the Elder Street Sister: Part 1 EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 10:02 pm

"Hm, okay," he said, "Well I was about to go for a walk in the park, lets go get you some 'fresher' air." he said, obviously hinting at the gas coming from the cars that were driving by.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Side of the Elder Street Sister: Part 1   The Dark Side of the Elder Street Sister: Part 1 EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 12:43 am

"What, you don't like the smell of exhaust in the morning?" Mia joked with a grin, looking at Dylan out of the corner of her eye.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Side of the Elder Street Sister: Part 1   The Dark Side of the Elder Street Sister: Part 1 EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 12:49 am

"Simple," Dylan said noticing her look at him, "I prefer the smell of exhaust in the evening, when its exhaust from everyone going home instead of to work."
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Side of the Elder Street Sister: Part 1   The Dark Side of the Elder Street Sister: Part 1 EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 12:53 am

"Okay, Mr. Has-an-answer-to-everything, how about this?" Mia teased as they walked. "What's the answer to life?"
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Side of the Elder Street Sister: Part 1   The Dark Side of the Elder Street Sister: Part 1 EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 1:46 am

"Hell if I know!" he said, "I'm only 18! What about you? What do you think the meaning of life is?" he asked her.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Side of the Elder Street Sister: Part 1   The Dark Side of the Elder Street Sister: Part 1 EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 1:50 am

"Forty-two." Mia responded.

Last edited by FoxFireAlchemist on Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:57 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Side of the Elder Street Sister: Part 1   The Dark Side of the Elder Street Sister: Part 1 EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 1:55 am

"Haha, now who has the answer to everything?" Dylan asked.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Side of the Elder Street Sister: Part 1   The Dark Side of the Elder Street Sister: Part 1 EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 2:03 am

"Touche." Mia laughed. She rubbed the daze out of her eyes and took a deep breath in. "AHHHH! The city is so great, with it's pollution both in the air and on the streets!" Mia commented sarcastically with a quick glare over to one of the street gangs who were hanging around. "If I had a quarter for every time one of those blockheads hit on me......." she grumbled.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Side of the Elder Street Sister: Part 1   The Dark Side of the Elder Street Sister: Part 1 EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 2:08 am

Dylan looked over at the gang, "Don't worry, you can handle them," he said, knowing that Mia had a considerable amount of power.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Side of the Elder Street Sister: Part 1   The Dark Side of the Elder Street Sister: Part 1 EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 2:41 am

"It's more of a pain in my side than anything. And it gets to be a problem when Iruu's around." Mia sighed sadly at the mention of her adoptive sister. "Sometimes I wish so badly that she had better than me."
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Side of the Elder Street Sister: Part 1   The Dark Side of the Elder Street Sister: Part 1 EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 2:45 am

"You seriously think anyone could do better than you?" Dylan asked.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Side of the Elder Street Sister: Part 1   The Dark Side of the Elder Street Sister: Part 1 EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 2:59 am

"Tnere are a lot of things that are better than the street. I'm well aware of that. Sometimes I wonder if she would have had better if I hadn't found her." Mia admitted freely. "However, if I hadn't found her......... I dont't even like to think about........." Mia said barely above a whisper. She hadn't noticed, but she had physically bega to shiver violently, as if she were cold. But it was a warm day out, and she always wore a jacket for that matter.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Side of the Elder Street Sister: Part 1   The Dark Side of the Elder Street Sister: Part 1 EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 3:03 am

"Hey," Dylan said pulling Mia closer as he notice her shiver, "Don't say that, you are amazing and Iruu is lucky to have you." he said.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Side of the Elder Street Sister: Part 1   The Dark Side of the Elder Street Sister: Part 1 EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 4:00 am

Mia looked up at Dylan for a second. She seemed to be thinking about something, something that was obviously making her anxious, torturing her mind even though she tried to supress it. "Dylan..... there's something I feel like I need to warn you about. I doubt it'll ever cause problems... but I really feel like you deserve to know anyway." Mia said seriously. She pulled away and stood directly in front of Dylan, putting her hands on his shoulders and staring dead into his eyes. "There are parts of me that scare even me. And truthfully..... I don't know how to keep them under control. Back then....." she paused for a moment, a violent shiver running down her spine. She looked like she was going to be sick, but she shook it off and continiued on. "When I was a child, I was a totally different person. I doubt it will, but.... if that part of me ever comes back, I want you to stay away from me." she paused again, as if what she was saying was extremely and utterly painful to her. "And, I want you to make sure that Iruu never sees me like that. EVER." she demanded, anxiety and pure feared laced in her tone of voice.

Last edited by FoxFireAlchemist on Sun Jun 10, 2012 4:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Side of the Elder Street Sister: Part 1   The Dark Side of the Elder Street Sister: Part 1 EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 4:08 am

Dylan was taken off by Mia's sudden seriousness, "Mia, I can only promise you this," he said, "I will always protect both you and Iruu, I promise." He then kissed her on the cheek, "Now come on, lets just remain calm, take a load off, and go to the park." he said, he then put his arm around her again and started leading the two of them towards the park.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Side of the Elder Street Sister: Part 1   The Dark Side of the Elder Street Sister: Part 1 EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 4:43 am

Mia sighed, but a little of the pain inside her was lifted away and she seemed to return completely back to normal. "[i]I'm not sure if Dylan is really aware of how terrible I really was, but..... At least I know he'll try his hardest." She thought with a peacefull smile on her her face. She continiued to smile as she closed her eyes and grabbed his hand and squeezed it, drawing a little closer to him.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Side of the Elder Street Sister: Part 1   The Dark Side of the Elder Street Sister: Part 1 EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 4:48 am

When Mia had pulled Dylan closer all he did was smile. The rest of their walk was nice and simple, when they finally got to the park things began to get a little hectic. Apparently their was some kind of carnival at the park and a large crowd of people had shown up for it. "Sorry, I didn't know it would be busy like this." Dylan said.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Side of the Elder Street Sister: Part 1   The Dark Side of the Elder Street Sister: Part 1 EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 4:54 am

"Niether did I, and of the two of us I'm the one who I expect to know about this sort of thing." Mia responded, somewhat displeased with all the rowdy people mucking up her favorite place to hang out. "Jeez, this is normally the only place where I can get some peace. Now it's the exact opposite." she commented.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Side of the Elder Street Sister: Part 1   The Dark Side of the Elder Street Sister: Part 1 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Dark Side of the Elder Street Sister: Part 1
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next